Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fbi_compensationfunds@yahoo.com.sg admin@fortelona.com.br

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

fbi_compensationfunds@yahoo.com.sg admin@fortelona.com.br

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:25 pm

Reply-To: <fbi_compensationfunds@yahoo.com.sg>
Subject: THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR FUND, CONTACT FBI AGENT ALEXANDER BRYANT ASAP,
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 11:11:17 -0700

Dear friend,

I am Mrs. Carolyn Lande , I am a US citizen, 51 years Old, I reside here in America My residential address is as follows.

9230 Mcnenry ave so gate ca zip 90280 USA, I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in
Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $38,000 while in the US, trying to
get my paymeint all to no avail.

So I decided to travel to WASHINGTON D.C with all my compensation documents, And I was directed by
the ( F B I) Director to contact Agent Alexander Bryant who his a representative of the ( F B I ) and a
member of the COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE currently in Africa, and I contacted him and he
explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I am the most happy
woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $2.5 Million Us Dollars,

Moreover Agent Alexander Bryant, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their
payments and I saw your name and email as one of the scam victims, that is why I decided to email you
to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you.
I will advise you to contact Agent Alexander Bryant

You have to contact him directly on this information below.

COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE

Name : Agent Alexander Bryant
Email: fbi_compensationfunds@yahoo.com.sg

You are hereby advised to contact Agent Alexander Bryant with the following information's below

1. Your Names in full
2. Your Occupation
3. Your Residential Address
4. Your Place and date of birth
5. Your Telephone and fax Number
6. Your id

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is
with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until
you have nothing.The only money I paid after I met Agent Alexander Bryant was just $200 for the paper
work of my transfer, take note of that.

Once again stop contacting those people,I will advise you to contact Agent Alexander Bryant so that he can
help you to Deliver your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for
different kind of money to complete your transaction.

Thank You and Be Blessed.
Originating IP: 197.210.226.33
Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Nigeria
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

fbi_compensationfunds@yahoo.com.sg

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:20 am

ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONITORY CRIMES DIVISION
FBI HEADQUARTERS IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
J. EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING
935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON,
D.C. 20535-0001
http://www.fbi.gov/
Date; 19/06/2016

Dear Sir,

Top of the morning to you and your family, i write this letter to let you know that Your details have been confirmed , we are working on your payment file , below are your information's please make sure they are correct as the legal paper work for your payment will be prepared with these information's;

Names in full;
Residential address; 555birth 12/08/1968 Tom Stuart Cswy, Madeira Beach, Fl USA
Place and Date of Birth; Amsterdam, january 14, 1943
Country ; USA

All you have to do to get this fund approved for transfer into your bank account is to get the Legal paper work done just as other Beneficiaries have done, The papers will be prepared with this information above.

Be informed that the paper work will be ascertained from the Federal High Court in the countries capital where your compensation is from, your fund is presently intact with United Bank for Africa and it has been credited into an automated teller machine card (ATM CARD)and it will be transferred to you as soon as we send the Legal paper work to them, the paper work will cost $200 to ascertain it from the court,

The paper will include affidavit certificate, Attached to this email is FBI Letter of fund Approval and a specimen copy of your card valued US$2.5million, Your details have been sent to the paying bank ,they may contact you soon,

I want you to know that we solely depend on your utmost co-operation in order to achieve our objective which is to ensure that you confirm your entire fund into your bank account. Sequel to our recent appointment in making sure that all Overdue funds are paid.

Warmest of warmest regards, as i await your swift response
Mr. Alexander Bryant,
( F B I )representative,
(Compensation Officer),
Telephone Number (+234 80 333 590 32).

+2348033359032
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:22 am

J. EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING
D.C. 20535-0001
Date; 19/06/2016

Dear Sir,

The fee should be paid to the financial director of the compensation award house with the banking details below;

Bank Name ; Chase JP Morgan
Account Name; Fellan XXXX
Account Number; 239 936 XXXX
Routing Number; 065 400 137
Swift Code; Chasus 33
Bank Address; XXX 1-20 service RD. XXXX . Louisiana ,usa .

For the fee to get there today ,it has to be wired before the 2pm mark.

Mr. Alexander Bryant,
( F B I )representative,
(Compensation Officer),
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Re: fbi_compensationfunds@yahoo.com.sg

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:44 pm

"Mr. Alexander Bryant, ( F B I )representative, (Compensation Officer)" real face:

Emmanuel Idoko (Cindel)
Self-Employed
Studied at Lagos State University
Went to LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY (LASU)
Single

Philosophy in life:

Spending money like it's nothing and still doing big things, with a humble heart i say Thank you Lord

Only a broke man can give you all his time

idoko.jpg

idoko1.jpg

idoko2.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ubadirector_atmcardservices1@accountant.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:29 pm

Austine Abolusoro <ubadirector_atmcardservices1@accountant.com>
Attachments4:50 PM (35 minutes ago)

to me
HOME- FROM THE DESK OF MR. AUSTINE ABOLUSORO,
FINACIAL DIRECTOR, UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
Head Office: 1, Idowu Taylor
Street, Victoria Island,
Lagos,Nigeria.
REF CODE: 56EDWQ23

Dear Valued Beneficiary,

This is to inform you accordingly that your fund Valued USD2.5million is currently intact with this bank and will be transfer to your nominated bank account as requested by your representative FBI Agent Alexander Bryant of the Compensation Award House,

Ivan T. Moore your fund is ready as all protocols have been observed ,save for your legal paper work that was not included in your file please you have to contact your representative immediately so that he can send the legal paper work to this bank.

Contact Mr. Alexander Bryant of the Compensation award house immediately for your fund to be paid to you.
Contact Alexander Bryant ASAP with the details below;

Name ;Alexander Bryant
Contact Email; fbi_compensationfunds@yahoo.com.sg

I Attached to this letter A scan copy of my identity card,

We write to inform your that we have cross checked your file concerning the payment of your fund Valued US$2,500,000.00 (TWO MILLION,FIVE HUNDRED UNITED STATE DOLLARS) in your favor ,we have come to conclusion that your fund is today given the approval for remittance, we confirmed that all the documents and information's provided by your representative are authentic and correct,ask them to send the papers, the papers will include affividavit certificate to indicate that you are truly who you say you are ,
that is the only thing that is holding your fund right now.

Congratulations.
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:54 pm

J. EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING
D.C. 20535-0001
Date; 19/06/2016

Dear Ivan,

That email is from the paying bank, they need the required affidavit certificate to get you paid.

The fee should be paid to the financial director of the compensation award house with the banking details below;

Bank Name ; Chase JP Morgan
Account Name; Fellan XXXX
Account Number; 239 936 XXXX
Routing Number; 065 400 137
Swift Code; Chasus 33
Bank Address; XXXX service RD. XXXX . Louisiana ,usa 71XXX.

For the fee to get there today ,it has to be wired before the 2pm mark. So the affidavit certificate will be prepared.

Mr. Alexander Bryant,
( F B I )representative,
(Compensation Officer),
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:56 pm

J. EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING
D.C. 20535-0001
Date; 19/06/2016

Dear Ivan,

How did it go? i got a mail from the paying bank, we need the affidavit certificate to complete your payment

Mr. Alexander Bryant,
( F B I )representative,
(Compensation Officer),
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

ubadirector_atmcardservices1@accountant.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:00 pm

Austine Abolusoro <ubadirector_atmcardservices1@accountant.com>
to me
HOME- FROM THE DESK OF MR. AUSTINE ABOLUSORO,
FINACIAL DIRECTOR, UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
Head Office: 1, Idowu Taylor
Street, Victoria Island,
Lagos,Nigeria.
REF CODE: 56EDWQ23

Dear Valued Beneficiary,

This is to inform you accordingly that your fund Valued USD2.5million is currently intact with this bank and will be transfer to your nominated bank account as requested by your representative FBI Agent Alexander Bryant of the Compensation Award House,

Ivan your fund is ready as all protocols have been observed ,save for your legal paper work that was not included in your file please you have to contact your representative immediately so that he can send the legal paper work to this bank.

Contact Mr. Alexander Bryant of the Compensation award house immediately for your fund to be paid to you.
Contact Alexander Bryant ASAP with the details below;

Name ;Alexander Bryant
Contact Email; fbi_compensationfunds@yahoo.com.sg

I Attached to this letter A scan copy of my identity card,

We write to inform your that we have cross checked your file concerning the payment of your fund Valued US$2,500,000.00 (TWO MILLION,FIVE HUNDRED UNITED STATE DOLLARS) in your favor ,we have come to conclusion that your fund is today given the approval for remittance, we confirmed that all the documents and information's provided by your representative are authentic and correct,ask them to send the papers, the papers will include affividavit certificate to indicate that you are truly Ivan ,
that is the only thing that is holding your fund right now.

Congratulations.
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:11 am

J. EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING
D.C. 20535-0001
www.fbi.gov/

Dear Sir,

That email is from the paying bank, your affidavit certificate is required for your payment, i have attached a copy of the required affidavit certificate to this email for you to peruse through, but it is for another beneficiary yours is required, the affidavit certificate should be obtained from a notary in the country's capital where your compensation is from,

the fee for the affidavit certificate should be sent via money gram to the details below;

Name ; Idoko Gabriel
Location; Lagos - Nigeria
Test question; Trust
Answer; God

The required amount to get the affidavit certificate is $200, go to any warmart store near you.

Mr. Alexander Bryant,
( F B I )representative,
(Compensation Officer),
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:15 pm

J. EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING
D.C. 20535-0001
http:/ / www.fbi.gov/

Dear Sir,

Sorry the word was spelt incorrectly ,I meant that you should go to any Walmart store near and sent money gram money transfer to the financial director ,that way the the barrister Jennifer Okoh will receive it and she will get the required affidavit certificate to the paying bank.

the fee for the affidavit certificate should be sent via money gram money transfer to the details below;

Name ; Idoko Gabriel
Location; Lagos - Nigeria
Test question; Trust
Answer; God

The required amount to get the affidavit certificate is $200, go to any Walmart store near you.

Mr. Alexander Bryant,
( F B I )representative,
(Compensation Officer),
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.