Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

informail091@gmail.com Genjabbah01@aol.de

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

informail091@gmail.com Genjabbah01@aol.de

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:27 pm

Reply-To: <informail091@gmail.com>
Subject: I Need Sincerity And Trust Person
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 03:05:41 +0300

Greetings from Syria

I apologies if the content of this letter are contrary to your moral ethics but please treat with absolute secrecy and personal.
My name is Jabbah Ahmend Alya from Damascus in Syria. I read with interest through the website hence I contacted you. I am 46 yrs old and a serving military soldier here in Damascus, Syria.

In the course of one of our operations, I and my operational men recovered the sum of $15.7m (Fifteen Million, Seven Hundred Thousand dollars). suspected to belonging to Syria Shell Petroleum Development (SSDP). We have agreed/concluded arrangement to move the fund to any good location for investment on Landed Properties. The fund is in Syria and packed in a trunk Box ready to be moved out of Syria through our Military contact here with a diplomat that will convey the fund.

We need a trusted foreign partner to receive the fund and help us invest. We do not operate any foreign bank account outside Syria hence we solicit your sincere assistance. We will appreciate your idea and knowledge regarding this or any other profitable investment you may suggest.

On my next email, I will explain to you the full details of this investment proposal. You may as well tell me little more about yourself and feel free to ask any question for clarification. Contact me urgently for your good response.

Sincerely Yours
Gen. Jabbah Ahmend Alya

Originating IP: 223.197.196.7
Originating ISP: Netvigator
City: Central District
Country of Origin: Hong Kong May be forged.
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.