Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

oshogbolowo_templeofsolution@hotmail.com naturaloilandgasin

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

oshogbolowo_templeofsolution@hotmail.com naturaloilandgasin

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:53 am

Reply-To: <naturaloilandgasinvestmentcom1@gmail.com>
From: Nancy Greg <oshogbolowo_templeofsolution@hotmail.com>
Subject: Business Investment Opportunity
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 05:13:36 +0000

Some people struggle their whole lives trying to become financially stable and independent, and no matter how hard they try, they may have a period where their finances get off track and they find themselves in a situation saying, "I need a personal loan quick but I have bad credit". I have good news for you now, you can get your finance back on track this New year. I know so many ad has been online doing this same offer but i guarantee you that this is real business investment opportunity. We decided to reduce the investment fee as well so that people that are scared or poor can also afford to invest too. Please do not turn this offer down because this is surely going to be your financial freedom. We really do not want you to waste time anymore online looking for loan, you can get all you needed here. Is a Bonanza for this year and the fee you are paying is going to be trade on Oil and Farm products.. Here is what the investment is all about.

1.CRUDE OIL AND NATURAL GAS : Is a private investment that trade you little money in crude oil and natural gas. The money will be generated from all the sales they made on petroleum sales in all the country that produce Petrol in the world. So when ever a customer purchase petrol or gas in his or her car every day you get the 0.001% profit. You know fully well that every day people around the world must purchase fuel or gas. The more money you invest the more you will make from sales of petrol and natural gas.

2 FARM PRODUCT: This engage your money on importation of all farm product around the world for manufacturing. This farm product includes, Timber, Rubber, Palm Oil, Cassava, and many more. Each sales that is made from any importation from all the above farm product you are entitle to 0.0001% daily so the more you invest the more you will get from this offer. As soon as you have agreed to proceed with this investment you will have to pick any of the above option on which to invest on. The investment has 2 payment method and they are as follows:

1. Bank to Bank wire transfer:
2. Western union or money gram transfer.
The 2 above options will be used to pay anyone who invested with us.

PROFIT PLAN FOR THE INVESTMENT.
200usd after 2 days 2000USD
300usd after 5 days 5,000USD
500usd after 7 days 25,000USD
1000usd after 7 days 50,000USD
5,000usd after 7 days 150,000USD
5,000usd after 21days 1millionUSD.

THIS INVESTMENT BONANZA WILL EXPIRE ON AUG 14th 2016.
We will give you 100% guaranteed money back, no risk of any kind is involved if you do not get paid after the invested period. Interested applicant can simply complete the info below.

1) Name:
2) Address:
3) City:
4) State:
5) Country:
6) Age
7) Nationality
8) Mobile Number and Category of interest.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
All applicant must be above 18 years of age. If you really want to know if this investment works then take action by starting with $150 and wait for 2 days for your return.
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

naturaloilandgasinvestmentcom1@gmail.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:55 am

Williams Thompson
4:48 PM (3 hours ago)

to me
Hello

I am sorry for the late response to your email, so we were called to a
board meeting and it was very important so that why i did not reply
your email on time and am sorry about that, so i will get back to you
with the banking details in which you are to use in making the payment
as soon as possible okay.

Thanks
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

naturaloilandgasinvestmentcom1@yandex.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:56 am

Williams Thompson <naturaloilandgasinvestmentcom1@yandex.com>
7:45 PM (10 minutes ago)

to me
Hello ,

So thanks for your reply, so i want to when exactly you can make the payment because i want to send you the account details now, so when can you make the payment?

Thanks
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.