Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

williamsandresloanlenders@yandex.com lanceloanfirm002@yahoo.

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

williamsandresloanlenders@yandex.com lanceloanfirm002@yahoo.

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:06 am

Thu, 16 Jun 2016 16:34:17 +0300
From: Williams Andres <williamsandresloanlenders@yandex.com>
To: Garcia Uber <ubert77@hotmail.com>
Subject: Loan Offer

I am Mr Lance Robert,I am sorry to just sent you an email without your notification i am just a business man .I offer loan to those that need loan and willing to pay me back..If you want a loan do email me but if you know you have any friend willing to get a loan do tell him to contact me.I mean Copy my email don't Click Reply to okay. Via... Email:
--
lanceloanfirm002@yahoo.com

Full Name:............
Sex:.............
Phone:................
Contact Address:............
Loan Duration:.............
Monthly income............
Amount Needed as Loan:..........
Have you applied for an online loan before?...........

Mr Lance Robert
CEO:Lance Loan Company
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

williamsandresloanlenders@yandex.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:09 am

Complement of the day:

We received your email. Thanks for applying for a loan from our company, We perfectly understand the content of your last mail and we note that you need the loan amount of $10,000.00 for the duration of 1 year, we will want you to know that you are in the right place to get your loan and we guarantee you 100% that you will receive your loan without obstacle if you cooperate with us in this loan transaction, Stated below is the loan terms and repayment schedule we want you to go through the loan terms and conditions is stated below so you have to go through the loan terms and conditions and get back to us for further processing of the loan transaction.

LOAN AGREEMENT/CONDITIONS

Loan Balance:...................................$10,000.00
Loan Interest Rate:.............................2%
Loan Term:.........................................1 year
Monthly Loan Payment:.....................$842.39
Number of Payments:.........................12
Cumulative Payments:........................$10,108.66
Total Interest Paid:..............................$108.66

Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 12 payments of $842.39 plus a final payment of $842.37.

LOAN AGREEMENT/CONDITIONS

1: The loan must be refunded back to the lender at the end of the loan duration which is 1 year
2: The applicant will start the repayment of loan at the end of every month starting from 5 months after loan have been received by the Applicant.
3: Applicant who is unable to meet-up with the loan repayment will be given 4 months more as a grace period before legal actions will be taken.
4: The Borrower must be 18 years or more.
5: Failure to pay back the loan at this expected date/period, legal actions will be taken against the applicant by the company attorney immediately.
6: Borrower must provide his or her national identity card or international Passport, driver's license and a copy of your photo(s) for proper identification.
7: The borrower must respond to e-mail regularly.
7: Borrower must have collateral or pay the Loan Insurance Premium.

So if you want to get a loan from our company you must provide the list above procedure to the company. The information's above is the loan terms once you accept, you will have to get back to us with a fast response so that we can get your loan approved, note details on how you should send the above stated payments will be sent to you upon the receipt of your response to this loan terms"

In agreement to the about stated loan terms and conditions kindly email us back for further processing.
We await your prompt response soonest.

So There are two ways this Loan can be transferred to you in either Western Union Transfer or Bank to Bank Transfer. Below are more Information’s on the Transfer Options. Please, If you are in agreement with the Loan Terms and repayment, I will advice you to get back to us with update so as to enable us proceed with the processing of your Loan Fund .Western Union is a 4 Hours Transfer while Bank to bank Transfer is a 8 Hours Transfer

If you are in agreement with Western Union money Transfer you are to get back to us with this information below

WESTERN UNION INFORMATION IS NEEDED

Receiver's Name:........
Receiver's Country:.....
Receiver's State:.......
Receiver's City:........
Receiver's Address:.....
Text Question:..........
Text Answer:............

If you are in agreement with Bank To Bank money Transfer you are to get back to us with this information below

BANKING INFORMATION IS NEEDED

Name of Bank:.......
Bank Address:.......
Account Number:.....
Type of Account:....
Swift Transfer Code:........
Name of Account/Holder:.....
Repayment of Loan Funds.....

Be Informed that this is a 8 Hours Approved Loan. And as soon as that is done the Loan Fund will be Transfer to you with either Bank to Bank Transfer or Western Union Transfer. The Repayment of this Loan will begin three Months after The Loan gets to you. All Repayment Dates will be sent to you by the Company's Accountant and that is as soon as the Loan Fund gets to you.

Best Regards,
Mr. Lance Robert
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:43 am

Lance Robert
7:36 PM (6 minutes ago)

to me
Hello

I got your banking details that you sent to for your loan funds to be transferred to you, so i want you to know that your loan funds transfer is in progress, so i will get back to you to let you know the status of your loan funds transfer.

Thanks
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:25 pm

Hello

So i want to bring to your notice that your loan funds transfer into your bank account has been put on hold by the Loan Insurance Company, so when we were trying to transfer your loan funds to you this morning that was when i received a call from Dr. Itua Akhabue of the Loan Insurance Company saying that your loan funds cannot be transferred to you without it been insured by the insurance company that this is the new policy that any money going out of the country must first be insured by the loan insurance company to prevent it from theft, money laundering, so this is their email (st_insurance01@outlook.com) so i would like you to contact them so that they can tell you how you are to get your loan funds insured and transferred to you.

Thanks
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

st_insurance01@outlook.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:28 pm

WELCOME TO NATIONAL INSURANCE CORPORATION
Welcome to National Insurance Corporation
Motto: Transaction security......

LOAN INSURANCE DEPARTMENT

Dear Fund Benefactor,

We received your information from Mr. Lance Robert some few minutes ago concerning the Insurance of your loan funds of ($10,000.00) with a letter mandatory us to insure your loan fund of Ten Thousand Dollars, In line the loan insurance procedures you are herein required to go through the Loan Insurance Guidelines stated below.

SUBJECT: LOAN INSURANCE GUIDELINES

The loan insurance is classified as a loan security/assurance to ensure the safety of the loan transaction, in this Country the Loan Insurance is the responsibility of the fund benefactor. Loan Insurance charges can’t be deducted from the principle loan amount. The loan insurance charges will cost you the sum of $1000.

It is the usual practice of our organization to conduct a proper verification of all funds that we are to insure to ensure that they are valid. We assured you that your loan fund has been confirmed valid and true. Insurance will commence once you meet up with the necessary requirements.

NOTE: THE LOAN INSURANCE CHARGES IS PAYED BEFORE INSURANCE.

DESCRIPTION OF LOAN INSURANCE.

Type of Insurance
Terminal Insurance.
Insurance converge
The loan amount of Ten Thousand Dollars.
Purpose of Fund Insurance
To ensure maximal security of the loan fund.
Fund Current Status
Uninsured.
Fund Benefactor
Roger Koske
Fund Depositor
Mr. Lance Robert

Your loan insurance order number is PTG 231-576513.

" National Insurance Cooperation" is a registered and copyright trademark of: Federal Ministry of Finance".
===============================================================

Below are the mandatory administrative charges that you are required to pay to enable us carry out the loan insurance.

LOAN INSURANCE STATUE

Duration of Loan Insurance: 1 hour.

Premium
$300

Risk Fee
$500

Vat (5%)
$200

TOTAL
$1000

The charges are a little high because of the Risk Fee, the Risk fee is to cover in case of loss, damage or theft of your highly sensitive document. We assume all responsibilities in case of any eventualities.

As soon as we receive confirmation and evidence of payment of the above charges, we will insure your loan immediately. The certificate of fund insurance will be sent to you via email. It will take 1 hour after confirmation of payment to get your loan insured.

Mode of payment of the loan insurance charges: Only payments via Western Union and Money Gram is acceptable, Bank draft, Bank to Bank Transfer are not accepted by us as the Federal Ministry of Finance will not approve of that.

Irrevocable Guarantee of Payment Bound (IGPB). This is an assurance undertaken by the Corporation to ensure you that whatever happens, your loan will be transfer to you, irrespective of your loan lender objections.

When you are ready with payments, contact us immediately for onward guidance. Acknowledge receipt of this mail so we can send you information on how to make payment for the required charges. Please send your response within the next 30 minutes.

So be informed that this amount is to be remitted before we can be able to insure your Loan fund and issued a loan insurance bound certificate.

We will be expecting your mail as soon as possible so that we can go ahead with the procedure of Loan Insurance.
We are glad to be of service to you.

Good luck and Have a nice day,

Yours faithfully,
Dr. Itua Akhabue
(Insurance Officer)
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

st_insurance01@outlook.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:30 pm

Good day

So below is the banking details in which you are to use in making the payment, so be it known to you that as soon as your payment has been received and confirmed, your loan funds will be insured and transferred to you.

Account Number: 355501XXXX
Account Name: Marianne XXX.
Routing Number: 322271627.
Address: XXXX Revere st, chino. California. 91710.
Chase bank.

Note: So once you are done with the payment, i would like you to send me the print out, that is proof of payment for proper confirmation.
Thanks for your understanding.
Regards.
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.