Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ministerfinanceunit@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:53 pm

WEST AFRICAN MINISTER OF FINANCE UNIT LEADERS,
INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT NEGOTIATED/
2451 AKPASA PORT-NOVOU REPULIC OF BENIN.

Attn Whom it concern,

This is a notice to you from the Minister of Finance Benin Republic regarding the posted fund of your payment worth of $7.5 Million USD from the Administrator Trust Sector (A.T.S) department, while a report came to this honorable office stated that you did not receive the signed payment since that you refused to complying with a requirement your payment Legality backing up Paper, while should resign the payment cancel and locate the total sum of $7.5 Million USD to Federal Govt, treasure, but we want to confirm from you before carry on the final cancellation of the fund Registration FILE.

Now your correspondence is highly needed regarding the payment issue to you if you are real discovered name of your name, on the payment FILE.

Thanks and have a nice day

Mr. Albert L. Jim, F.M.F Secretary.
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:56 pm

Attn Whom it concern,

So nice for your urgent response to this Honorable Office of Minister Finance Benin Republic regarding the mentioned amount sum of $7.5 Million USD in your behalf as the Administrator Trust Sector (A.T.S) department reported that you refused to receive the Fund, but this Office just contacting to confirm if it was true that you refused not receive the Fund and urged to cancel the payment Fund.

So my dear, if you are not real discovered name (your name), on the Fund Registration FILE or you don't want to receive the Fund as those reporters stated inform this F.M.F Office so that we should carry on cancellation of the payment out of the mentioned name, but if you are real owner's name (your name), as the FILE listed, kindly respond to this Office with your full current details to enable us to commence the transaction to you, and you must beer it in mind that you should pay some amount of money for official backing up Papers that can lead the payment successful to your location area.

So you advised to be quietly read the message and get back to this Office with your full details if you are sure that the real of name (your name), is you as the right owner of this Fund.
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:58 pm

Attn Whom it concern,

Thanks for your respond with your full details confirmed to the F.M.F Office here, and since you are Florida citizen United State I feel so sorry for what happened at Orlando Club last 3 day as I saw it in news, may God receive their souls rest in peace, Amen.

Concern the arrangement of the Fund locating to your possession with the necessary legal back up documents, all will cost you sum of $380.00 it is the total expenses you will afford until you have the signed Fund received at your residence.

waiting for your response as we about to close for day due to time difference between America and Africa here, it is 5:25:PM now.

CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:00 pm

Attn Whom it concern,

For immediate arrangement of the Fund locating to you without delay, you will deposit the $380.00 into this given bank information in US to US as Below:

BANK OF AMERICA,
2902 N. 44TH ST. PHOENIX ARIZONA 85018.
ACCOUNT: 4570-3234-xxxx.
ROUTING NO: 122101706
ACCOUNT NAME: DANIEL V. XXXXXX

This will help for urgent we need to locating the said Fund to your possession. Please kindly attach me the deposit Slip once you make the payment today.

CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:02 pm

Attn Whom it concern,

It seems like there is a problem with the account, just go and deposit the money with this very new account information in the same Florida as I'm still waiting for you with the payment information once you send the $380.00 to the given new Bank account as via:
NAME--BBVA COMPASS BANK
ADDRESS--8430 BLANDING BLDV.JACKSONVILLE FL. 32244
ACCT HOLDER NAME--NATHANIEL XXXX
ROUNTING--062001186
ACCT NO--673623XXXX

Thanks as I'm await for you.

CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:05 pm

Attn Whom it concern,

Your respond is noted, but I will like you to complete the payment today and keep me inform, so that tomorrow morning by 9:AM our time I will done the documentation Paper of the Fund proceed to your location before we close the Office for the weekend on Saturday.
View the Bank account:
NAME--BBVA COMPASS BANK

ADDRESS--8430 BLANDING BLDV.JACKSONVILLE FL. 32244

ACCT HOLDER NAME--NATHANIEL XXXX

ROUTING--062001186

ACCT NO--673623XXXX

Thanks as I'm await for you.

CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.