Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gtoh6060@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

gtoh6060@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:12 pm

Representative
People
Mr. George Toh <gtoh6060@gmail.com> Jun 15 at 10:55 PM
To
BCC
Message body
Dear sir

I am Mr.George Toh,managing Hubei Machinery&equipment Import& Corporation (CMEC HUBEI CO.) we are a company who deal on mechanical equipment,hardware and minerals, electrical products, Medical & Chemicals,light industrial products and office equipment, and export into the Canada/America and Europe.

We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting to our costumers in the Canada/America and Europe as well as making payments through you to us.Please if you are interested in transacting business with us we will be glad. Please contact us for more information,Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to negotiate your mode of which we will pay for your services as our representative in Canada/America and Europe.

Note that at no point or time will we ask you to spend any of your personal money. Please if you are interested forward to us your Mailing Address, phone number/fax and your full contact address. you can still reach me on my private e-mail address gtoh6060@gmail.com Thank in advance.

Regards,
Mr.George Toh
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.