Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

presidency_presidency@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

presidency_presidency@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:05 pm

DECLARATION ON PAYMENT CANCELLATION.
People
office of the presidency <presidency_presidency@outlook.com> Jun 15 at 6:09 PM
Message body
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

And Debt Reconciliation Payment Report and Immediate Fund Remittance.

Address: Aso-Rock Villa "Presidential Guest House, Wuza Zone II Abuja- Nigeria.

Our Ref: FGN/PRE/VP/XNX/2016Website : https:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Muhammadu_Buhari

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY,

Attention:

I am compelled to write and inform you after our board meeting this evening some beneficiaries takes instructions regarding their over due Compensation payments for granted, the UN Secretary General have decided that Government policies must be prevailed, to this effect the UN/AU Debt Reconciliation & Compensation Commission have today 28th of May 2016, gone into an agreement with the following Financial Monitory Agencies as instructed by the UN Secretary General

a) INTERNATIONAL MONITORY FUND (IMF)

b) FEDERAL BUREAU INVESTIGATION (FBI)

c) INLAND REVENUE SERVICE (IRS)

d) WORLD BANK ASSISTED PROGRAMME

e) EUROPEAN FINANCIAL MONITORY AGENCY

that once treated transaction are not complied, will be terminated with immediate effect.
Kindly help us to get this done as requested so that you will never be contacted for this fund release and also your Government will know that you have informed the UN/AU & the Nigerian Government that you do not need this fund anymore;

Kindly declare accordingly as stated below and a return to this office immediately.

DECLARATION ON PAYMENT CANCELLATION.

I...............................{your names}........................ Of..................... {your address and country}.................. solemnly and willingly declare that the

transaction valued at US$5.6M which originated from Nigeria should be cancelled because you are unable to comply and send
the fee for the for the opening of online bank account , I would never want to have any involvement that will require me send money to receive the funds in Nigeria as I see it as scam, never wish to do anything with it since I have spent money on this for many times and now sees it as a SCAM. Please, UN/AU/Nigerian Government take the funds and erase my name on anything related to this fund release because I would never be interested in receiving the funds any more.

I made this declaration in good faith and I will never have any regret in future to come back for this fund even in the law court. Any further
claims from me to have this fund should be taken to national and international security for false claims against me.

With Thanks

{Your name and signature}

Skype ID:
live:presidency_presidency
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.