Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dr_madonnel_martins@yahoo.fr

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

dr_madonnel_martins@yahoo.fr

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:01 pm

PLEASE TREAT VERY URGENT
DR MADONNEL FREDERICK MARTINS <dr_madonnel_martins@yahoo.fr> Jun 15 at 3:54 PM
Reply-To: DR MADONNEL FREDERICK MARTINS <oceanicbn@w.cn>
Message body

Dear Sir/Madam

My name is Madonnel Martins ,the financial broker/ Foreign Remittance Manager of Zenith Bank Plc,sequel to the message received from your lawyer Mr James Hamilton a citizen of the Great Britain that you have authorized him to receive your fund on your behalf attach is personal i.d to our bank that you are hospitalize base on your condition that you authorize him with an affidavit sworn and sign by you .

This is the second time we are contacting you without receiving any response from you we dont know if you are alive and that is the reason why we are authorize to get back to you once again to confirm and also for you to reconfirm all your information .

This banking details was forwarded to our bank by your lawyer Mr James Hamilton
authorizing the of transfer this your fund into ; the bank detail NAME OF THE BANK
;BANK OF AMERICA ACCOUNT NUMBER 237869 SOUTH CAROLINA UNITED
STATE OF AMERICA

Furtherance to this development the management of our has decided to contact you direct for confirmation before we will proceed with the payment documentation and remittance approval of the fund to the account because of the internet fraud going on now,

We advice you to get back to us urgently as soon as you receive this
message .after which we will forward all the necessary documents and information presented on your behalf by your lawyer if necessary or we proceed with transfer of the fund.

My name is Madonnel Martins,
the financial broker/ Foreign Remittance
Manager of Zenith Bank Plc,
Madonnel_martins@ourlook.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.