Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

bwilliamyaa@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

bwilliamyaa@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:34 pm

Quick response
People
Brown William <bwilliamyaa@gmail.com> Today at 8:23
To
Message body
Hello Dear Beneficiary greeting from Barclays Bank Accra Ghana Plc.,
I am Mr, Brown William Yaa working with Barclays Bank Accra Ghana, I was going through some news and information's on the desk of our
branch manager saying that your information's and transfer to your Bank account in replacement of some boxes that was to get to you
will be declined, i just want to inform you that i can help in transferring the money to you, i also gathered information's of how
people were not being fair to you in this i also want you to know that i'm going to handle this transaction with utmost trust from
my side to you.

Let me tell you more about myself before i make a request. I'm 57 years of age and i have been working with Barclays Bank Ghana Plc
for over 15 years and had several promotions. hoping the next promotion i will be awarded will be the Managing director of Barclays
bank Osu Accra Branch.
I can make this transfer possible to you, But i must tell you the fact, i will have to create a Non Residential Checking account
here in Ghana and send you an ATM MASTER DEBIT CARD that will be linked to the account which you can use in gaining access to your
funds (withdrawing your FUNDS) in any ATM MACHINE in your country.
With this you will not be involved in any dubious act. because i'm a God fearing man and will not like to see you go through stress
to gain direct access to your Funds. Do get back to me with the information's below so i can create an account here for you to enable
you use an ATM Master Debit Card to withdraw your Funds. I will set-up the account for free not to collect any money from you. I will
finance the account setting up and activation today once you get back to me ASAP.
Send me the following Below Details for setting up the account,
ACCOUNT HOLDER'S NAME:..........................
HOLDER'S ADDRESS:...............................
HOLDER'S MOBILE NUMBER:.........................
HOLDER'S ORIGINALITY:...........................
DATE OF BIRTH:..................................
NEXT OF KIN INFORMATION'S
NEXT OF KIN:....................................
ADDRESS OF KIN:.................................
MOBILE NUMBER OF KIN:...........................
NEXT OF KIN ORIGINALITY:........................
DATE OF BIRTH:..................................
Once the Above mentioned details has been received and account created i'll send you the ATM MASTER CARD via DHL courier today.
I'll be in wait for your swift response thank you.
Mr Brown William Yaa,
Exchange & Financial Management.
Barclays Bank Accra Ghana Plc.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.