Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

syedzaki261@consultant.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

syedzaki261@consultant.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:44 pm

I am waiting for your reply together with your needed information
Travel
Syed Zaki <syedzaki261@consultant.com> Today at 17:41
Message body
Hello,

I am writing to seek your consent to discuss a business investment. I have a business proposal to discuss with you which requires placing good funds under your care to be invested into company and turn it around for the best of all parties involved.

We provide audit, consulting, and Investment and advisory services with multi-national operating across the globe. With my pedigree, I guide investors and help politicians, Royal family, past and current regime bankroll operations; I also manage their funds overseas in Stock and other investment portfolio.

If you want to know more about the offer please sends your reply to ( syedzaki261@gmail.com ) together with your full name, address and direct telephone number. This is legal, risk free and considered the best equity investment opportunity but you have to be discreet with information provided to you.

Regards,
Syed Zaki.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.