Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

abdulqadeerfitrat01@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:23 pm

From: Abdul Qadeer Fitrat <abdulqadeerfitrat01@outlook.com>

Hello Sir,

I believe this world is a free place to do business with anyone with
my experience. I got your email address from a business guest book and
i have ask my personal assistance to contact you.

Please consider this and read about me online news as i am in a secret
place. I am Afghan central bank governor and name is Abdul Qadeer
Fitrat.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... 16682.html
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13935876
http://www.theindependentbd.com/interna ... quits.html
http://article.wn.com/view/2011/06/28/A ... trat_quits

I have refunded back part of the funds but i need to secure my future
by keeping $60,000,000.00 Million in a safe bank account. I can't
travel or do open business with people but i need a secret partner to
help and receive this funds for investment.

I will give you my personal bank officer contact details to contact
secretly for the claim of $60,000.000.00 Million. You will receive
this funds and use it for investment purpose.

I hope I can trust you.God bless.

Yours faithfully,
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:36 am

My Brother ,

Thank you so much for being kind and your interest to assist me in the transaction for i will not hurt you by any means.My government worked against me because i was against there terrorist act against humanity which you can attest to this,have been the source of the countries means of purchasing sophisticated weapon of mass destruction's i declined from such act and they turn against me after i gave the US INTELLIGENCE DEPARTMENT sources to track them down and they tried to assassinate me and i was flown out of the country by the US ARMY.

I must sincerely express my feelings to you and the reason for me to be in exile in the last couples of years here in the United States of America,i was the former Governor of Afghan Central Bank,i had a serious problem with the Government because i was against there act of terrorism,i expose this act to the US INTELLIGENCE DEPARTMENT and when they notice it,they came for me and i was rescued by the US ARMY and flown to the USA.

The said $60m was a legitimate deal done between me and the AGIP OIL COMPANY and the funds was said to be released to me some months back and because i cannot travel out for the safety of my life i will be glad that you handle the investment plan for me,this funds is now ready for immediate release to any bank account i presented to the Bank,i have paid the Transfer Charge,but i was lately informed that because of the current terrorist action going on now the international monitoring funds has placed a serious security on huge funds transfer that any funds of such transfer will be made to pay an OFAC TAX this implies that the funds are free from terrorist activities and it is legitimate.

Please i cannot send out money where i am now for security reasons,i would appreciate we both sign an MOU and if you cannot finance the OFAC TAX i will appreciate you get a financier who we will give 5% of the total sum once the bank transfer the funds into your bank account in your country.You are to take 30% as your share of these deal.

I will be glad if this great assistance given to you is realize as soon as possible and please do inform me of the greater investment plan which you wish to go in as soon as the funds are transferred to you.

Waiting for your reply,

Abdul Qadeer Fitrat
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:38 am

My brother

Thank you so much for your kind email reply and i was indeed happy to hear back from you and i know that God Almighty has chosen you to be a helping hand to the needy in the world for 10% of the total sum will go to the charity organization in your neighborhood ok.

The said $60m USD was a deal done and perfected while i was still the Afghan Central Bank Governor and because of the nature of my trouble the AGIP OIL COMPANY could not release my share of the funds and until lately while i got the information that the funds want to be ESCROWED and i did contacted the bank and request the AGIP OIL COMPANY to pay the TRANSFER CHARGE of $55,675.87cent which was the binding agreement with the US GOVERNMENT as at then and because of the huge funds involve the bank indicated to me that for the transfer to be safely cleared into the bank account i will provide that the said funds will be made to pay an OFAC TAX this will entails that the said $60musd is free from Money laundering and terrorist activities.i was the only person who has not collected his share of the proceed and this amount to the tune of $60m Usd that is being in place now.

On this note,because of my present condition i cannot do business anywhere in the world because my Government has the terrorist material to locate and kill me for exposing there evil ordeals,for you to come into the picture is a welcome development,as i speak with you now my whole family is gone,tears runs down my cheek,so i cannot keep this money to the Bank so that Government will take it rather i needed people to benefit from it as i want to do things that God will be happy with me and here you have acknowledge me on this processes.

Finally,it will be a good reputations for me to give you copies of my passport but i was not able to travel with any of my traveling document while i was rescued by the US MILITARY men on that faithful day,presently i do not have any photo ID and cameras are not allowed in the FBI secret place please kindly understand,i sincerely want you to see me and i want to see you too,because you have touched my heart and soul.

Like i did explained in my second message to you that i would appreciate you assist me in the payment of the OFAC TAX which has not been indicated to me and that if you cannot finance it that you should get someone who we will give 5% of the total sum upon the successful transfer of the funds into your bank account and like i said you will take 30% as your share and the balance should be used for any successful investment that will yield profit for the assistance of the poor ones and less privilege in the country where you resides.

That is all that i can say for now,i will like to have this information so that the Bank will proceed on making the funds change of ownership in your favor in case you are scared on the whole funds being transferred at once the bank can make the transfer in bits.On the contrary your assistance in the OFAC TAX payment WILL help us positively on this matter and once i hear back from you i will confirm from the bank to know how much the OFAC TAX will cost us or maybe i will direct you to contact the Bank yourself and make personal inquiry on the cost of the OFAC TAX.

1.YOUR FULL NAME
2.HOME/OFFICE PHONE
3.AGE
4.MARITAL STATUS
5.ID COPY
6.NEXT OF KIN NAME/OFFICE ADDRESS/PHONE/MOBILE NO./EMAIL ADDRESS
7.OCCUPATION

I will be waiting for your urgent email reply,

God bless you,

Abdul Qadeer Fitrat
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:39 am

Dear Brother,

I want to thank you so much for your prompt email reply and i have forwarded your details to the bank and i am waiting for the bank to release the funds deposit copy and for the bank to make the funds change of ownership paperwork in your favor as the sole beneficiary of the $60mUSD and please like i earlier explained to you that before the bank will transfer the funds into your bank account that the said OFAC TAX must be paid and this Tax tells that the funds are free from money laundering and terrorism and i was made to understand that the OFAC TAX cost is $6850 and once this Tax is paid the bank will contact you and issue you with a FUNDS TRANSFER FORM for you to fill out your receiving bank account details for the bank to make an immediate wire transfer and then issue you with a TT COPY for your bank confirmation.

Once i hear back from you details of the information that will help you transfer the OFAC TAX will be given to you.

Waiting for your urgent reply,

Abdul
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:41 am

Dear Brother,

Please find below the account info that will receive the OFAC TAX charge and this account is an affiliate partner that pay directly from there account to Government account.

Account Name..... Export Company.
Account Number.....43502169XXXX
Routing Number......051000017
Bank Name...Bank Of America
Bank Address....210W Washington Street Suffolk VA 23434.

Once you make the direct deposit kindly scan and send the payment slip.

Abdul
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.