Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

consultantinfo012@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

consultantinfo012@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:40 pm

Urgent Attention: Unpaid Beneficiary, please Call my BRANCH office @ +1-347 508-2927‏‏
People
HOMELAND SECURITY OFFICE USA <consultantinfo012@gmail.com> Today at 16:34
Reply-To: us_treasury11@outlook.com
To
BCC
Message body
HOMELAND SECURITY WASHINGTON FIELD OFFICE,
Department of Homeland Security
650 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington DC 20001, USA.
Call my BRANCH office @ +13475082927
E-mail: us_treasury11@outlook.com

Our Payment Code Of Conduct, "GOD IS GREAT"

Urgent Attention: Unpaid Beneficiary,

IF YOU FAIL TO SEND THE $55 THIS WEEK YOUR $10.500, 000.00 IS GONE FINALLY. please Call my BRANCH office @ +1-347 508-2927.

The Homeland Security office wish to inform you that we have concluded all agreement with the board of directors and UN to release your along waited fund valued $10.5m to your access without any impediment. please know that we are not joking over this, we want you to be serious over this matter and we want to guarantee you that everything will be to your success as soon as you can follow the direction today to receive your fund direct to your bank account or via ATM CARD to your door step.

be informed that we have subsidized it and cut down the transfer/delivery cost charges lower to $55 only for what you have been encountered in many years ago, but I want you to trust me, I cannot scam you for $55 only, it is for bank processing of your payment, the fees is $490 but we have consider your situation and subsidize/cut the amount lower to $55 so that you can be able to send it today to complete your transaction today..

this charge of $55 is the only impediment standing against your payment. the good part of this, is that you will never, ever be disturbed again over any kind of payment, this is final, and the forms from there becomes effective once we submit your payment application processing fee and pay the form fee of $55 I don't want you to lose this fund this time, because you may never get another such good opportunity, the federal government is keen and very determined to pay your overdue debts, this is not a fluke, I would not want you to lose this fund out of ignorance, I will send you all the documents as soon as bank payment processing fee is paid, you have to trust me, you will get your fund, find a way to get $55 you will not lose it, instead it will bring your financial breakthrough, find the money and send it to the payout bank receiving agent stated below.

The reason why am sending you this because I want you to receive your USD10.5M immediately, we are trying to round up for this payment program. The processing charges which was initially on the high price has been cut down by the payout bank considering the poor economic situations that make it difficult for the middle class citizens to meet up with the processing charges of their entitlement. Upon the confirmation of your processing charges you will get your US$10.500, 000.00 into your account within 15hrs.

Here is the payment information to send the fee through western union money transfer or money gram money transfer... finally my advice to you is not to abandon this transaction because of the requirement of ($55)

Account Officer Info: Send the fee through Money Gram Or Western Union only.

RECEIVER'S NAME: NWOSU SAMUEL
ADDRESS: 15 BALOGU STR, OKOTA LAGOS, NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION: VERY ?
ANSWER: URGENT
AMOUNT REQUIRED: US$55 ONLY
MTCN/REFERENCE NUMBER#:........

SENDER'S NAME:....................
SENDER'S ADDRESS:............................

As soon as the payment is received today, you will receive the said US$10.500, 000 without any delay..

we are in power to control the bank for immediate release of your fund $10.5m into your bank account today as soon as we get a signal notice from you regarding the fee for COT to the bank.

Since the Federal Bureau of Investigation has been involved in this transaction, you are now to be rest assured that this transaction is legitimate and completely risk-free as it is our duty to protect and Serve beneficiary and to make sure that you receive your Contract/Inheritance Payment worth USD$10.5M..

Please contact us immediately you send the fee with your Delivery Information E-mail Address: us_treasury11@outlook.com

Note That Because Of Impostors, We Hereby Issued You Our Code Of Conduct, Which Is (GOD IS GREAT) So You Have To Indicate This Code When replying back to us By Using It As Your Subject.

Finally Take note that we Wait For Your Expedite Response. Call my office @ +1-347 508-2927

Thanks and God bless you..

YOUR ANTICIPATED CO-OPERATION TO THIS IMPORTANT NOTICE WILL FACILITATE THE ONWARD RELEASE/FINAL DELIVERY OF YOUR FUND TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS.

THANKS.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

MORIS HARVARD,
CHIEF CLEARING OFFICER,
WIRE TRANSFER DEPARTMENT (USDHS)
HOMELAND SECURITY.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

u.ssecurtyagency@walla.co.il

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:50 pm

GOD IS GREAT" >>Urgent Attention: Unpaid Beneficiary, please Call OR TEXT my BRANCH office right now @ +1-347 508-2927‏‏ FOR DETAILS
SECURITY AGENCY <u.ssecurtyagency@walla.co.il> 5 Apr at 11:50 PM
Message body

Washington DC 20001 , USA.
Call my BRANCH office @ +1-347 508-2927
E-mail:usauthorityagency@gmail.com

"GOD IS GREAT"

URGENT RESPOND IS HIGHLY NEEDED FROM YOU TODAY.

Please we want to bring to your notice that we have concluded all agreements with the ATM PAYMENT INTER-SWITCH CENTER and the Delivery company here in the United State of America to ensure that your ATM CARD package is delivered to you immediately with the Pin code base, so that you can start having full access to your fund.

this is our final conclusion to settle all our outstanding beneficiary whom are not yet to receive their fund; we are determine now to make sure that every beneficiary receive his/her fund this time and rejoice. your ATM CARD payment is right here in our Office at United State, and we shall have it delivered to your resident address immediately.

we have communicated with the Barrister In Charge to sign all your approval documents which will permit your urgent delivery and successful arrival to your door step to avoid any immediate stop order notice by your Local government/Police Association, or any internal security agency along your delivery.

therefore we are hereby advice you to do all your best and send down $200 only here in our office with the receiving agent listed to you below so that we can get the papers works signed and handle your payment delivery this time to ensure that you receive your fund without been cheated by any one. you have to disassociate yourself in any involvement with another office ,if you are in contact with any, to avoid you fall into scam victim.

we guarantee you 100% assurance with trust and faithfulness that we shall not demand any more fees from you and this is the ever last fee you have to pay to receive this fund. Nothing More and Nothing Less.

We have gone through your transaction Record, and this is the only charge requested from you so that we can sign and endorse all the legal documentations on your name to authorize your delivery immediately.

please proceed to money gram ONLY and send the only request fee sum of $200 down to our agent name below so that we can deliver your fund to you immediately.

Waiting on your urgent respond regarding the $200 payment right now...

THE MONEY SHOULD BE SENT VIA MONEY GRAM ONLY...RESPOND ALONG WITH THE NUMBERS..

RECEIVER'S DATA:

FIRST NAME: PAUL
LAST NAME:... PHILLIP
ADDRESS: WESTWEGO LA, 70094 USA.
AMOUNT REQUIRED: US$200 ONLY
REFERENCE NUMBER#:........

Congratulation, The sky is your limit.

Since the Homeland Security office has been involved in this transaction, you are now to be rest assured that this transaction is legitimate and completely risk-free as it is our duty to protect and Serve beneficiary and to make sure that you receive your Contract/Inheritance Payment worth USD$10.5M..

Please contact us immediately you send the fee E-mail Address: usauthorityagency@ gmail.com

Note That Because Of Impostors, We Hereby Issued You Our Code Of Conduct, Which Is (GOD IS GREAT) So You Have To Indicate This Code When replying back to us By Using It As Your Subject.

Finally Take note that we Wait For Your Expedite Response. Call my office @ +13475082927

YOUR ANTICIPATED CO-OPERATION TO THIS IMPORTANT NOTICE WILL FACILITATE THE ONWARD RELEASE/FINAL DELIVERY OF YOUR FUND TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS.

THANKS.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

MORRIS HARVARD,
CHIEF CLEARING OFFICER,
HOMELAND SECURITY.

Phone:
+13475082927
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New York City, NY
Original network provider* Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Ny
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

brandonmrsjennifer@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:18 pm

URGENT RESPOND IS HIGHLY NEEDED FROM YOU TODAY
People
U.S. AUTHORITY AGENCY <brandonmrsjennifer@gmail.com> Today at 17:37
Reply-To: usauthorityagency@gmail.com
To
Message body

E-mail: usauthorityagency@gmail.com

"GOD IS GREAT"

Please we want to bring to your notice that we have concluded all agreements with the ATM PAYMENT INTER-SWITCH CENTER and the Delivery company here in the United State of America to ensure that your ATM CARD package is delivered to you immediately with the Pin code base, so that you can start having full access to your fund.

this is our final conclusion to settle all our outstanding beneficiary whom are not yet to receive their fund; we are determine now to make sure that every beneficiary receive his/her fund this time and rejoice. your ATM CARD payment is right here in our Office at United State, and we shall have it delivered to your resident address immediately.

we have communicated with the Barrister In Charge to sign all your approval documents which will permit your urgent delivery and successful arrival to your door step to avoid any immediate stop order notice by your Local government/Police Association, or any internal security agency along your delivery.

therefore we are hereby advice you to do all your best and send down $200 only here in our office with the receiving agent listed to you below so that we can get the papers works signed and handle your payment delivery this time to ensure that you receive your fund without been cheated by any one. you have to disassociate yourself in any involvement with another office ,if you are in contact with any, to avoid you fall into scam victim.

we guarantee you 100% assurance with trust and faithfulness that we shall not demand any more fees from you and this is the ever last fee you have to pay to receive this fund. Nothing More and Nothing Less.

We have gone through your transaction Record, and this is the only charge requested from you so that we can sign and endorse all the legal documentations on your name to authorize your delivery immediately.

FILL UP THE DATA'S BELOW FOR DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM CARD CARD PAYMENT:

YOUR FULL NAME:
YOUR FULL ADDRESS:
YOUR MOBILE/CELL PHONE NUMBERS:
YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT:
YOUR OCCUPATION:
A COPY OF YOUR ID:

please proceed to money gram ONLY and send the only request fee sum of $200 down to our agent name below so that we can deliver your fund to you immediately.

Waiting on your urgent respond regarding the $200 payment right now...

THE MONEY SHOULD BE SENT VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM ONLY...RESPOND ALONG WITH THE NUMBERS..

RECEIVER'S DATA:

FIRST NAME: DARIN
LAST NAME:... WISE
ADDRESS: KANSAS CITY MISSOURI, MO, 64138, USA.
AMOUNT REQUIRED: US$200 ONLY
REFERENCE NUMBER#:........

Congratulation, The sky is your limit.

Since the Homeland Security office has been involved in this transaction, you are now to be rest assured that this transaction is legitimate and completely risk-free as it is our duty to protect and Serve beneficiary and to make sure that you receive your Contract/Inheritance Payment worth USD$10.5M..

Please contact us immediately you send the fee E-mail Address: usauthorityagency@gmail.com

Finally Take note that we Wait For Your Expedite Response. Call my office @ +1-347 508-2927

THANKS.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

MORRIS HARVARD,
CHIEF CLEARING OFFICER,
HOMELAND SECURITY.
Wayne

info.consultant2233@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:22 pm

People
U.S AUTHORITY AGENCY <info.consultant2233@gmail.com> Today at 15:52
Reply-To: usauthorityagency@gmail.com
BCC
Message body
E-mail: usauthorityagency@gmail.com

"GOD IS GREAT"

This is to let you know that we have concluded all arrangement with the Central Bank of Nigeria for the immediate release of your funds by an ATM Master Card which will be delivered to your home address as soon as you pay the Delivery Stamp Duty fee of US$58.00 only to their payment receiver agent as needed urgently by the FedEx shipping company, Please bear in mind that the Tracking Number will be forwarded to you immediately the payment is acknowledged from you today.

KNOW THAT THE FUND $10.5M YOU ARE ABOUT TO RECEIVE VIA ATM MASTER CARD IS LEGAL AND LEGITIMATE. THE FUND HAS BEEN APPROVED AND CLEARED BY THE U.S TREASURY DEPARTMENT AND THIS OFFICE HOMELAND SECURITY WASHINGTON FIELD OFFICE. ALL YOU NEED IS TRY AND SEND $58.00 ONLY TO MARY AUGUSTINE LOCATED AT LAGOS NIGERIA AS PROVIDED TO YOU BELOW; FOR URGENT PROCEDURES OF YOUR ATM CARD DELIVERY BY THE USPS SHIPPING DEPARTMENT.

You must stop every contact you are having with another office, for your own interest to avoid you been scammed and note that we have all the clearance and approval documentations ready here in the office including the United Nation Anti-Terrorist Certificate to back up your delivery immediately. this is our recent arrangement with the Central Bank of Nigeria to release your fund via ATM MASTER CARD and you should follow my instruction and send this fee $58 today so that the delivery will be proceeding to your home address today.

Try and reconfirm your delivery datas for urgent procedures of your delivery once you send the delivery stamp duty charge of $58.00 only as mandated. Note that if we caught you having communication with another office illegally again, we shall have you arrested and throw you into jail because we are monitoring everything you are doing.

FILL UP THE DATA'S BELOW FOR DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM CARD CARD PAYMENT:

YOUR FULL NAME:
YOUR FULL ADDRESS:
YOUR MOBILE/CELL PHONE NUMBERS:
YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT:
YOUR OCCUPATION:
A COPY OF YOUR ID:

Meanwhile, see bellow is the western union payment info to send the US$58.00 to their direct agent to avoid them been delayed, Understand that the delivery will be departing urgently once you respond back to us with the payment m.t.c.n number for pick up. and reply back to us with your own full delivery information to avoid any wrong dispatch of your package.

YOU ARE ADVISED TO CONTACT AND EMAIL THE SHIPPING COMPANY RIGHT AWAY with the E-mail address: ( ups-shippingdept2011@LIVE.COM )

MAKE SURE THAT YOU SEND THE US$58.00 BY Western Union Or MONEY GRAM TO THE CBN PAYMENT RECEIVER AGENT AS FOLLOWS BELOW TO AVOID ANY DELAY AT HAND. AND EMAIL ME ALONG WITH details;

RECEIVER'S NAME:... MARY AUGUSTINE
ADDRESS":... LAGOS NIGERIA
TEST QUESTION:... GO?
ANSWER:... NOW
M.T.C.N:... ?
AMOUNT:... US$58.00 ONLY

Senders Name
Senders Address
Direct Telephone number for easy communication

Below is a list of one of the FedEx tracking number which you can track from FedEx website to confirm people like you whom have received their payment successfully. PLEASE GET BACK TO US AS WE HAVE CONCLUDED FOR THE DELIVERY ON YOUR FAVOR.

www. Fedex.com
Tracking Number: 604633273928

Finally Take note that we Wait For Your Expedite Response.

FEEL FREE AND CALL ME RIGHT AWAY ON THIS TELEPHONE # +1-347 508-2927 FOR CONFIDENTIAL PURPOSE.

THANKS.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

MORIS HARVARD,
CHIEF CLEARING OFFICER,
HOMELAND SECURITY.
Wayne

Re: consultantinfo012@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:58 am

Important information /covid 19 Death, please respond..

Pastor Divine Williams <info.consultant2233@gmail.com>
Reply-To: pastor.divinewilliams@gmail.com
Bcc:

Fri, 4 Dec at 13:28

Good day beloved,

My name is Pastor Divine Williams of Church of Jesus Christ Latter Day Saints West Africa and I am also a former investment portfolio manager with Union Bank Plc.

I am contacting you to assist me a huge sum of money totaling US $ 8.5 Million United State Dollars belonging to a trusted missionary who was a philanthropist, an interlocutor and a humanitarian under my watch until he was infected with COVID 19 and died 5 days later in the Month of June 2020.

The reason I am contacting you is because you bear the same name as the deceased, But know that even if you are not related to him. You can legally be presented as the next of Kin since you both have the same name and with proper documentation if we can come to an agreement. All I need is your consent and honest co-operation to go ahead with the legal procedures as I am financially capable to pull this project through and legally. You will receive% 40 of the whole $ 8.5 Million Dollars while 60% percent is for me. We will do everything not to contravene the law as we must follow due process and there will be no legal default as we must avoid shortcuts.

Next of Kin benefits are not limited to relations of the deceased, neither is it structured to only parental or consanguinity relationship, rather it is by choice of the depositor / owner as regards to whom he / she wishes to WILL to (Beneficiary) either formally by write up, or informally by secret information disclosure of beneficiary be his / her business partner, relation, kinsmen, or friends or well-wishers.

I would be acting as your Guide to ensure the success of this whole process owing to my experience as a retired banker thus, I am quite aware of the legal system as it concerns such issues and would also take into cognizance such laws as it concerns your country

As a pastor I will never involve myself in anything that will be disparaging and undermining to the body of Christ and I hereby give you my assurance of legitimacy regarding this proposition. Kindly take your time on this and get back to me directly via my personal email ( pastor.divinewilliams@gmail.com ) so we can discuss further.

Pastor Divine Williams
e-mail : pastor.divinewilliams@gmail.com
Wayne

Re: consultantinfo012@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:13 pm

Attention: Unpaid Beneficiary, From the First Bank of Nigeria Plc.

FIRST BANK NIGERIA PLC <brandonmrsjennifer@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrs.estherjohnsonfirstbankplc@gmail.com

To:

Wed, 13 Apr at 15:17

First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
Head Office Address
Samuel Asabia House
35 Marina
P.O. Box 5216,
Lagos, Nigeria.
Account Officer, Mrs. Esther Johnson
Fund Transfer Department.
mrs.estherjohnsonfirstbankplc@gmail.com
Date: Wednesday, April 13th, 2022

Attention: Unpaid Beneficiary,

This is to officially inform you that we have verified your contract/inheritance file and found out that the reason why you have not yet received your payment is because you are still dealing with the none officials in the bank, people who claimed to be in a position of one office or another, deceiving people like you and you keep on associating with them, all your attempt to secure the release of the fund to you.

Meanwhile We wish to advise you that such an illegal act like this has to stop, if you wish to receive your payment, since we have decided to bring a solution to your problem.

Right now we have arranged your payment through our swift wire transfer payment system center Asia pacific, that is the latest instruction from the President Mr. Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR) Federal Republic of Nigeria, the United States President Mr. Joe Biden, with the FBI.

Our bank will transfer your total fund valued $10.5m USD into your choice bank account to allow you have access to your fund and this will not take you any long process as we are delighted and determined to wire your funds to your account immediately based on the instruction from the presidency to release your fund to you without delays.

Note that this is a presidential approved payment order, therefore your payment $10.5m wire transfer is highly insured, so you can make your cash withdrawal from your bank account upon transfer made as permitted without any impediment.

So please, if you like to receive your fund, kindly furnish without delay your contact/bank information as listed below,

(1) Your Full Name:
(2) Your Complete Resident Address:
(3) Mobile Number/Direct Telephone Number:
(4) Age:___, Sex:___, Occupation:
(5) your Working Identity Card/Int'l Passport:
(6) your bank name:
(7) your bank address:
(8) your account number:
(9) your Routing number:
(10) Swift Code:
(11) Your Account Holder:

We have been mandated to transfer your fund $10.5m to you as soon as you provide all the information as listed above for the immediate swift wire of your fund, as part payment for this fiscal year 2022. Also for your information, you have to stop any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) to avoid any hitches in receiving your payment from our bank here.

Please contact us immediately with your personal/bank account Information for your payment transfer.

My E-mail : mrs.estherjohnsonfirstbankplc@gmail.com

Finally Take note that we Wait For Your Expedite Response.

YOUR ANTICIPATED CO-OPERATION TO THIS IMPORTANT NOTICE WILL FACILITATE THE ONWARD RELEASE/FINAL TRANSFER OF YOUR FUND TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

Thanks for your understanding

Yours In Service,

Dr. Mrs. Esther Johnson
Accountant Officer Foreign Transfer Department
FIRST BANK NIGERIA PLC
Tel: +234-9064188118
Prof. Tony Uboh,
First Bank Director.
Tel: +234-8063926687

Phones: +2348063926687
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd

+2349064188118
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Cellular Mobile (ETACS)
Wayne

mrs.estherjohnsonfirstbankplc@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:16 pm

Same scam message from header:

Received: from 10.217.130.145
Return-Path: < info.consultant2233@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.210.181]
Reply-To: mrs.estherjohnsonfirstbankplc@gmail.com
From: First Bank of Nigeria Plc <info.consultant2233@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2022 13:42:02 +0100
Message-ID: <CAJgrVE2A3es94O3aqdye9o=65sxLasRU43U4=E1z7Hsu+PL5rg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Attention: Unpaid Beneficiary // FROM THE FIRST BANK NIGERIA PLC.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.