Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

captjohnsonbruce@yandex.com racosta@racosta.com.br

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

captjohnsonbruce@yandex.com racosta@racosta.com.br

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun May 29, 2016 8:03 pm

* 154.118.21.97 Spectranet Lagos Nigeria

Return-Path: <racosta@racosta.com.br>
Received: from [154.118.21.97] (port=53860 helo=User)
by cpanel2.prodb.com.br with esmtpa (Exim 4.82)
(envelope-from <racosta@racosta.com.br>)
id 1b6q6u-0005LY-Ei; Sat, 28 May 2016 23:05:49 -0300
Reply-To: <captjohnsonbruce@yandex.com>
Subject: DEAR, REQUEST FOR AN URGENT ASSISTANCE FROM CAPT,BRUCE
Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 03:04:59 -0700
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: cpanel2.prodb.com.br: authenticated_id:
racosta@racosta.com.br

Good day,

I am a captain with the United Nations troop in Afghanistan, on war against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision, for

withdrawing troops from Afghanistan. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly the United States and the European Union on war

against terrorism. On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of (20million U.S.D) Which I got from crude oil deal here

in Afghanistan. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. It is under my power

to approve whoever that comes forth for this money.

I want to invest the money for a good business, so I need someone I could trust to channel this box & If you accept i will transfer the money to you. Where

you will be the beneficiary because I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount so I need to present someone as the beneficiary.

I am an intelligence officer for that so I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service .I just need your

acceptance and all is done. Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give to you the complete details you need for us to carry out this

transaction successfully decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured site where I can be sure that the person

is real. I believe I can trust you.

Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is much secured so nobody can monitor our conversation, then I

can explain in details to you, at the moment i can only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored, i just have to be sure of whom I

am dealing with for more confidence in me for the deal and I will give to you 30% of the sum and 70% is for me. I hope am been fair on this deal, get back

to me with your full information such as:

Your Full Name,_________________________
Your Full Address,______________________ ____
Your Direct Cell phone Number,___________________
Occupation and Age.__________________________

If you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so I can call you for further Inquiry when I am out of our military network am writing from

a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message, if no response after 3days I will then search

for someone else.

Regards,
Captain JOHNSON BRUCE

E-MAIL: captjohnsonbruce@yandex.com
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Bruce Johnson - captjohnsonbruce@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 31, 2016 5:18 pm

Email:

Hello xxx,

Good Morning dear,

Thanks for your answer.

Honestly, I feel so relaxed in doing this deal with you, and I want to assure you with the life of my family that you will never regret doing this business with me.

I am a married man with two kids, I love my family so much, and I will like to give you full trust and confident, with believe that you are (capable) to handle this transaction with me in top secret for our mutual benefit only.

Since I deposited the consignment with the red cross security company here in Afghanistan and whosoever that is appointed to them by me is entitled to be the real owner of the consignment box.

I have considered to work with you, have it in mind that your name and details will be legalized as the real owner of the consignment box for immediate delivery through officially Diplomatic cargo delivery. Note: The delivery will go like this once I register the consignment in your name, it will be delivered directly to your address because the Airplane that will be used is a Red Cross Jet, which equally has its own immunity because of the nature of its work.

They usually travel via London or Paris with a Red Cross Jet to distribute some relief materials and Artifacts from other part of Europe to the refugees over there, where they have a diplomatic immunity on ground. and I have decided to use this means to move this (CONSIGNMENT) out of Afghanistan where you can easily go for the pickup or you negotiate with the diplomat to know the requirement of him bringing the consignment to you for your available pickup

Please take Note of the following: MY TERMS.

1) The diplomat who is in possession to deliver the box to you must not know about the content of the box.

2) You are only entitle to remove inside the Box upon arrival, money for your 30% as promised and to keep the remaining balance of 70% safe for me.

3) I need a copy of your ID for more confidence in me to know whom i am dealing with for assurance purposes.

My final aim is to move this funds to your designated country where I am planning to start up a large-scale business investment in /REAL ESTATE / with any reliable partner as you may be, and I will do exactly as I said, Since (President Obama) has promised to re-deploy us back to the states soon. And I have thought it wise not to loose this great opportunity by transferring this consignment cash-box to you, through diplomatic courier service for your available pickup and safe keeping.

All I want from you is your Full Maximum, support and trust to actualize this golden opportunity for the future of your family & mine as well.

I think this is the very right time to pay myself back for all I have suffered here in Afghanistan couple with the lost of my friends life here & I promise to release to you the secret PIN CODE of the box for your access to your own 30% reward share, I am a man of my word, a man of integrity, I have a reputation as honesty is part of my culture.

Please let our agreement be maintained as agreed, i only need your acceptance & all will be done and I will prepare every document making you the rightful owner of the consignment and I am going to update you as soon as I conclude an arrangement with the diplomat here.

Best Regards.

Captain Johnson Bruce

Return-Path: <captjohnsonbruce@yandex.com>
Subject: Details of our transaction

Yandex IP.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: captjohnsonbruce@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:07 am

Email:

Hello xxx,

Good Morning dear,

I want to inform you that the red cross security company jet is coming here this weekend, and all the arrangement will be conclude by tomorrow with the agent.

get back to me with your full information such as:

Your Full Address,_________________
Your Direct Cell phone Number,______
Your ID _________________________

Attach is copy of my ID.

Best Regards.

Captain Johnson Bruce

Fake documents received with the email:

driverlicence.PNG

idcard.PNG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: captjohnsonbruce@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:25 pm

Email:

Dear xxx,

I have finalized with the Red Cross Security Agents and they have assigned to deliver the consignment to Dubai tonight through the help of their 2 red cross men, They usually travel to Dubai with a Jet to distribute some relief Materials and Artifacts from other part of Europe to the refugees over there where they have a diplomatic immunity underground and I will like you to contact the diplomat in Dubai, Salim R.Salim by name who is going to receive & deliver the consignment to you in xxx by tomorrow morning.

And below are his contact details
Name of the Diplomat: Salim R.Salim
Contact Phone: +971529362971

Consignment ----------------------------------------- (1box)
Quantity description of the box -------------------Weight 155 kg
Receiver name ---------------------------------- xxx
Destination --------------------------------xxx
Consignment receiving code: ---------un46q8pw09
Length: ------------------------------------104cm
Height: --------------------------------------75cm
Breathe: ------------------------------------104cm
Color -----------------------------------------silver

And please don’t ever tell the diplomat about the content of the box until you receive the consignment by tomorrow and is either you go to Dubai for the pick up by yourself or you can discuss with the diplomat to know how much it will cost for him to cargo the consignment from Dubai to xxx for your available pick up and i will like you to take care of the shipment and also remember that you are only entitle to withdraw money for your own share of 30% and to keep my own share of 70% safe until I visit your country soon.

This time I only keep my finger across to you and will not sleep until I receive a confirmation message from you that you have picked up the consignment from the diplomat by tomorrow.

Waiting for the good news

Best Regards.

Captain Johnson Bruce

+971529362971
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Arab Emirates
Original network provider* du
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sherrychambers1961@lawyer.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:03 am

Email:

Att:

xxx

It is with due respect and honour i write to inform you about your consignment under my custody but now at Dubai International Airport diplomatic vaults since i arrived at early hours,it awaits procurement charges. Further more,advise me on the below options if you will come over to pick the consignment or i should send it by diplomatic courier services (if not i should accompany it).

My name is Salim R. Salim,a diplomat with United Nation working at Afghanistan while your consignment came from Captain Johnson Bruce. Please call me with the phone number below for more details as the consignment need urgent attention.

Best Regards,
Salim R.Salim,
+971 52 9362971.

Return-Path: <sherrychambers1961@lawyer.com>
Received: from [216.185.39.166]
From: "sherrychambers1961 laywer" <sherrychambers1961@lawyer.com>
Subject: Treat Urgent

Originating IP: 216.185.39.166
Originating ISP: Alentus Corporation
City: Columbus
Country of Origin: United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.