Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mralex_white_inspectionexpert@deliveryman.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Wayne » Sun May 29, 2016 7:28 pm

RE. YOUR ABANDONED CONSIGNMENT HERE AT BOSTON AIRPORT IS READY FOR CLAIM!
Mr Alex White <mralex_white_inspectionexpert@deliveryman.com> Today at 7:48
Message body
Attn: My Friend

My name is Mr.Alex White,i am the Director Inspection Unit, United Nations Inspection Agent. We are currently in Boston Logan International Airport, Boston, United States for official inspection while i discovered an abandoned shipment from UK via Diplomat with your name/email tagged on it, when i personally scanned it, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metallic Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 65kg each. On my assumption, each of the 3 boxes will contain more than $5M or above in each.

On further investigation, i discovered that the consignment was abandoned due to wrong declaration of the content, also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees, because he did not know the content of the boxes.

I will arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your address, once we are through I will deploy the services of a secured shipping Company geared to provide the security it needs to your doorstep.

Now i want to strike a deal with you, in your acceptance i will proceed on this. I have the capacity to secure the release of your consignment with my status as an United Nations\Inspection Agent. You will give me 40% of the amount in the consignment and you take the remaining 60%. Consequently.when i cleared it,

If you are not in agreement with this proposal, please disregard it. But if you can meet with my condition, then we have a deal. I can get everything concluded within 24 to 48 hours and proceed to your address for delivery upon your acceptance. Write me on this email: mralex-white-uninspectionagentboston@usa.com if you accepts to work with me.Send me your cell phone number and your address and your full name.
You can as well call me on this number (+1) 617-475-0973 if you wish to speak with me but if you call and could not reach me on phone note that i am on the field for inspection, So leave your information so that i can reach you when i am back in the office.

Signed,
Mr.Alex White
Director Inspection Unit
United Nations Inspection Agent.
Boston Logan International Airport,t.
Unicef Boston - Harborside Dr, Boston, MA 02128
USA.

My name is Mr.Alex White,i am the Director Inspection Unit, United Nations Inspection Agent. We are currently in Boston Logan International Airport, Boston, United States for official inspection while i discovered an abandoned shipment from UK via Diplomat with your name/email tagged on it, when i personally scanned it, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metallic Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 65kg each. On my assumption, each of the 3 boxes will contain more than $5M or above in each.

On further investigation, i discovered that the consignment was abandoned due to wrong declaration of the content, also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees, because he did not know the content of the boxes.

I will arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your address, once we are through I will deploy the services of a secured shipping Company geared to provide the security it needs to your doorstep.

Now i want to strike a deal with you, in your acceptance i will proceed on this. I have the capacity to secure the release of your consignment with my status as an United Nations\Inspection Agent. You will give me 40% of the amount in the consignment and you take the remaining 60%. Consequently.when i cleared it,

If you are not in agreement with this proposal, please disregard it. But if you can meet with my condition, then we have a deal. I can get everything concluded within 24 to 48 hours and proceed to your address for delivery upon your acceptance. Write me on this email: mralex-white-uninspectionagentboston@usa.com if you accepts to work with me.Send me your cell phone number and your address and your full name.
You can as well call me on this number +16174750973 if you wish to speak with me but if you call and could not reach me on phone note that i am on the field for inspection, So leave your information so that i can reach you when i am back in the office.

Signed,
Mr.Alex White
Director Inspection Unit
USA.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

joe.gagola_irs_melbourne@yahoo.com.au

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:38 pm

RE. YOUR ABANDONED CONSIGNMENT READY FOR CLAIM!
Joe Gagola <joe.gagola_irs_melbourne@yahoo.com.au> Today at 23:34
Message body

If you are not in agreement with this proposal, please disregard it. But if you can meet with my condition, then we have a deal. I can get everything concluded within 24 to 48 hours and proceed to your address for delivery upon your acceptance. Write me on this email: mralex_white_inspectionexpert@deliveryman.com if you accepts to work with me.Send me your cell phone number and your address and your full name.

You can as well call me on this number +16174750973 if you wish to speak with me but if you call and could not reach me on phone note that i am on the field for inspection, So leave your information so that i can reach you when i am back in the office.

Signed,
Mr.Alex White
Director Inspection Unit
USA.

+16174750973
Owner suppposedly based in Cambridge, MA
VoIP - Google Voice
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:14 am

ATTN

I am very sorry for getting back to you late as we have been very busy on the inspection field all this while and i am writing to acknowledged the fact that i have received your mail and i am very sorry for my late reply as we have been very busy at the airport all these while due to influx of cargo goods and inspection that is going on at the airport presently, Meanwhile i agree to take 20% as you said as i am not a greedy man per say.

Also this funds belong to you and i will deliver your funds to any address you provided to me hence all legal process are duly finalized.

At the same time i want you to know that i am ready and willing to work with you and you will receive your trunks and begin a new life as i know there is noting that will stop me from bringing your consignment to you if only you will stop the issue of who will pay the non-inspection fee or not because you should have known that i work with my colleagues and the airport senior officers here and there is no way we can get your consignment out of here without following the legal and due process here.

Secondly on the issue of the covering documents backing your funds, i want you to know that all the legal documents backing your funds are here and your funds will be delivering to you alongside with all the legal documents backing your fund and there is noting to worry about as you are not the first person that i have delivered his funds to.

As i also said before and as a UN inspection expert, no authority will question me at the port of entry into your airport as i know the law and as a law abiding citizen, i will make sure that every document is intact as i do not need any delay at the airport due to the nature of my job as i need to deliver your fund to you and return back to my work.

I also want you to put myself in your shoes and know that there is no way the authorities here who have inspected your consignment and known why the diplomat abandoned your consignment will allow me to take your consignment to you without you paying part of the fee which they will confirm from the receipt of the payment you made, there is no need of over arguing issues here or pretending that you do not know the truth because if it is possible as you may think, most of the corrupt officers here would have offset the fee and receive these consignment long before our arrival here but because the trunks are been tagged with the receivers address and other valid information, there is no way they can do it.

There is no way i will advise you to pay the whole fee because i want to be part of this deal and there is no way you can receive these trunks without paying the Non-Inspection fee because your receiving information and the trunks tagged number is already in the system here, So i will personally advised you for the last time to have a second thought because what you should be looking at now is how to get your trunks and not who will pay the non inspection fee as you may know that i am only striking a deal with you and neither am i persuading you or forcing you to receive what legally belong to you.

If you are not ready to receive your consignment now that we are here i doubt when you will receive your fund, what i will promise you is that i will never fail to bring your fund as agreed as soon as we pay the non-inspection fee as i will personally bring it to your doorstep with my immunity coverage as a UN inspection expert.

At this juncture i will like you to tell me how and when we are going to pay the non-inspection fee of USD$1,850 and when you will be sending your own part so that i can notify airport authorities here as only me cannot pay the complete fee, there is no time to delay any more as we will be leaving here by Sunday next week as we have another inspection assignment in Montreal Canada next week, So the early you understand this, the better for you.

After going through this letter, kindly reconfirm the following to us to avoid delivering to a wrong person.

1. Your Receiving/ Current Address
2. Your Identification Such as Drivers License Or International Passport
3. Your Occupation
4. Your Marital Statues
5. Your Reachable Mobile Telephone Numbers
6. Your Age

I look forward in hearing from you.

Meanwhile attached document here is the photographic view of your consignments during our routine check at the airport storage facility,my working identification etc, So download them carefully for your perusal and get back to me on your readiness to receive your fund or not.

Signed,
Mr.Alex White
Director Inspection Unit
United Nations Inspection Agent

Header:
Return-Path: <mralex_white_inspectionexpert@deliveryman.com>
Received: from [41.138.176.94] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa07.server.lan (via HTTP);
Mon, 6 Jun 2016
From: "Mr Alex White" <mralex_white_inspectionexpert@deliveryman.com>
Subject: RE. YOUR ABANDONED CONSIGNMENT READY FOR CLAIM! KINDLY DOWNLOAD
THE FOUR ATTACHED DOCUMENTS HERE

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.138.176.94<br>Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited<br> City: Lagos<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>*

ID.png

Money Table.png

PP.png

Trunks.png
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:04 pm

ATTN:

Yes i received your mail and i am ready to travel to your city in Michigan with your funds if only you are ready to work with me. However i am writing this letter once again to clarify my stand in this matter, first and foremost i want you to understand that i am a very straight forward man and i am not interested in your funds but i feel i can help you by telling you the real truth and why your consignment is been abandoned here.

Like i rightly said before, your fund is 100% real and legal and you have every right to receive your fund as soon as the NON-INSPECTION fee is paid to the airport authorities as law demand which will allow them to issue me a GATE Pass for me to bring your funds to your doorstep without any hitch.

Also as a UN inspection expert,i have every right to bring your fund to your address without any question from any authority as i have immunity coverage and i have delivered funds to beneficiaries like you in far away Australia, Taiwan, Vietnam, USA, Canada ETC, So there is noting to worry about as you will surely receive your funds like others and start a new life.

Secondly, you cannot expect me to remove a cent out of the abandoned consignment that is been investigated by the united nations and the airport authorities without due process or without paying for the non-inspection fee of $1,850 that will enable me to bring your consignment out of the security vault.

One thing i understood about this life is that people hate the truth and prefer wasting their hard earn resources due to cheap promise from hoodlums.

I have taken my time to explain the reason why the diplomat assigned to deliver your consignment abandoned it and i have equally backed it up with the scanned photographic view during our investigation and instead of you to proffer a solution that will speed up the process so that i can bring the consignment to you by myself and you are there repeating the same issue.

What you should know is that your funds came with all the legal documents backing your funds delivery and i am not authorized to send it to you via internet as all the documents are government highly classified official documents and will be delivering to you in hard copies alongside with your funds.

However if you lose your abandoned consignment now, it will be called back to the national treasury and it will not stop me to do my official work, So i will advise you to have a second thought about this as time is running out of hands here due to numerous assignment on our hands now as i am willing to do my own part if you are ready to receive your consignment because i cannot move your consignment out of the security post at the airport without showing them the non-inspection payment receipt as it is a compulsory receipt here, So you will be responsible for the 60% of the total fees ($1,850) which is $1,100 While i will be responsible for 40% of the fee which is $750, So once i hear from you, i will forward you the information of the receiver here.

I have helped so many beneficiary in this matter and today they are all happy and i am happy too, So make up your mind and tell yourself that i want to receive my consignment, there we put heads together and offset the non-inspection charge which you cannot compare with the value of the consignments.

Think about it and get back to me as soon as you read this urgent message as we are submitting our report any moment from now and once we close your file and submit the report, you can never receive your fund again and because of time, i will advise you not to hesitate in sending the fee with the below receiving officers name and forward me the western union or money gram payment details as soon as you send it. Meanwhile the three attached documents here is some of the documents that arrived here with your funds which i will be delivering to you in hard copies, So download them for perusal and get back to me immediately.

I reconfirm the receivers name below.

RECEIVERS NAME: M. O. P.
RECEIVERS ADDRESS: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
AMOUNT: $1,100 ONLY
SENDERS NAME AND ADDRESS???

You can as well call me or this number for more elaborate discussion.(+1) 617-475-0973

Signed,
Mr.Alex White
Director Inspection Unit
USA

Phone Number:
+16174750973
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Cambridge, MA
Original network provider* Mci Worldcom Communications, Inc. - Ma

(617) 475-0973
Owner's name hidden by Whitepages for privacy reasons
Owner is based in Cambridge, MA
VoIP - Google Voice
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:00 am

ATTN:

Yes i received your mail and as you requested, here is the receivers telephone numbers ( ). This is all you need to send the money and noting more, So do not hesitate to attach the payment receipt as soon as you send it.

RECEIVERS NAME:
RECEIVERS ADDRESS:
AMOUNT: $1,100 ONLY
SENDERS NAME AND ADDRESS???

You can as well call me or this number for more elaborate discussion.(+1) 617-475-0973

Signed,
Mr.Alex White
Director Inspection Unit
USA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:31 am

Attn :

I am still waiting to hear from you with the payment details so as to enable me finalize with your funds delivery today.

If you are not ready to receive your funds at this time, kindly inform me now so that i can submit my inspection report over your unclaimed funds here to pave way for your funds confiscation.

There is no need of delaying your funds delivery as deadline of this delivery will elapse tomorrow been the of June 2016, So do not say i did not inform you.

Call me on my direct telephone line (+1) 617-475-0973 for more elaborate discussion.

Signed,
Mr.Alex White
Director Inspection Unit United
Nations Inspection Agent.
USA.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:59 pm

OK but you can as well use Walmart to Walmart or RIA to send it.

Signed,
Mr.Alex White
USA

what is going on or have you decided to forfeit your funds waiting for final delivery to your address?

For Clearity, courtessy demand that if you have decided to forfeit your funds, you should inform me officially so that i can submit my inspection report over your unclaimed funds.

The reason i am writing you today is because we are working 24 hours today and tomorrow due to another assignment we have in Montreal Canada this week and we are rounding off this inspection any moment from now and once we submit our report, you can never receive this funds again, i am telling you this because we have gone a long way and i take you as my friend, So get back to me now on your decision to receive your funds or not as time is no longer on your side.

Call me on my direct telephone line (+1) 617-475-0973 for more elaborate discussion.

RECEIVERS NAME:

Signed,
Mr.Alex White
USA.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: joe.gagola_irs_melbourne@yahoo.com.au

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:31 pm

Attn :

i received your mail and to prove to you that i am whom i am, i will try and borrow this money to pay for the Non-Inspection/Delivery charges on your behalf but if i pay this money by Monday next week i will not have enough money to pay for the Flight and cargo delivery charges, So you have to assist me with $495 for the flight fares, So send the $495 with the receiving name below and forward me the payment receipt.

Do not hesitate to forward the payment details to me as soon as you send it tomorrow morning your time to enable leave to your address by Monday evening or early hours of Tuesday, remember time is of essence now.

CLIPPED

Signed,
Mr.Alex White
USA.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:14 pm

Attn :

i received your mail but the way you are behaving about your funds is not good as you are given me too much work while i am trying to protect your interest here, if you know you are not ready to receive your funds and start a new life, kindly sign the document and forward to us because the way you are changing from one date to another and from one words to another is unprofessional and is very bad as you are on the verg of losing this funds if you fail to do something urgently.

It is only God that will bear me witness that i have not done anything with you before and i am only trying to help you considering your age, if you are not ready to work with me and send this little money today, tell me now so that i will not go and pay the whole $1,850 on your behalf as i am borrowing this fee just to prove myself to you and to tell you that i am not who you really say i am, hold me by my word if i fail to bring your funds to you, my word is my bond.

Do not hesitate to forward the payment details to me as soon as you send it tomorrow morning your time to enable leave to your address by Monday evening or early hours of Tuesday, remember time is of essence now.

RECEIVERS NAME : GOBILLE XAVIER
RECEIVERS ADDRESS: 65 HENRY AVENUE, LYNN MA 01902
TEL: 781-397-0238
AMOUNT: $495 ONLY

Signed,
Mr.Alex White
USA.

Phone Number:
+17813970238
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Malden, MA
Original network provider* Verizon New England Inc.

(781) 397-0238
Owner's name hidden by Whitepages for privacy reasons
Owner is based in Malden, MA
Landline - Verizon
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrsaishayakoub@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:34 pm

Re: RE.YOUR ABANDONED CONSIGNMENT IS READY FOR CLAIM!
People
PRESIDENT MOHAMMADU BUHARI <mrsaishayakoub@gmail.com> Today at 10:12
To
Message body

My name is Mr.Alex White,i am the Director Inspection Unit, United Nations Inspection Agent. We are currently in Boston Logan International Airport, Boston, United States for official inspection while i discovered an abandoned shipment from UK via Diplomat with your name/email tagged on it, when i personally scanned it, it
revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metallic Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 65kg each. On my assumption, each of the 3 boxes will contain more than $5M or above in each.

Now i want to strike a deal with you, in your acceptance i will proceed on this. I have the capacity to secure the release of your consignment with my status as an United Nations\Inspection Agent. You will give me 10% of the amount in the consignment and you take the remaining 90%. Consequently.when we cleared it,

If you are not in agreement with this proposal, please disregard it. But if you can meet with my condition, then we have a deal. I can get everything concluded within 24 to 48 hours and proceed to your address for delivery upon your acceptance. Write me on this email:

My name is Mr.Alex White,i am the Director Inspection Unit, United Nations Inspection Agent. We are currently in Boston Logan International Airport, Boston, United States for official inspection while i discovered an abandoned shipment from UK via Diplomat with your name/email tagged on it, when i personally scanned it, it
revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metallic Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 65kg each. On my assumption, each of the 3 boxes will contain more than $5M or above in each.

Now i want to strike a deal with you, in your acceptance i will proceed on this. I have the capacity to secure the release of your consignment with my status as an United Nations\Inspection Agent. You will give me 10% of the amount in the consignment and you take the remaining 90%. Consequently.when we cleared it,

If you are not in agreement with this proposal, please disregard it. But if you can meet with my condition, then we have a deal. I can get everything concluded within 24 to 48 hours and proceed to your address for delivery upon your acceptance. Write me on this email: mralex_white_inspectionexpert@deliveryman.com if you accepts to work with me.Send me your cell phone number and your address and your full name.

Signed,
Mr.Alex White
Director Inspection Unit
USA.
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.