Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

georgeuchendic4@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

georgeuchendic4@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 27, 2016 3:48 pm

Your Inheritance Payment Secret Code Number is:(CBN/2016/GOV-NG).
People
Mr. Godwin Emefiele <georgeuchendic4@gmail.com> Today at 15:14
Reply-To: directemail.governorcbngov@gmail.com
To
BCC
Message body
Central Bank of Nigeria,
Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way
Central Business District,
Cadastral Zone,
Abuja, Federal Capital Territory,
Nigeria P.M.B. 0187,
Garki Abuja Nigeria.
Direct Telephone: +234 805 459 7886

ATTN; : Beneficiary,

I write you this email after our meeting with the President of the
Federal Republic of Nigeria, the Director of the FBI and the
International Monetary Fund(IMF)

We received an information that some crooks and impostors were
contacting you impersonating the Central Bank of Nigeria.

We are not the one that are contacting you and you are advised and
warned to stop further dealing with them.

It is very unfortunate that you are dealing with those impostors out
of ignorance instead of the the real Central Bank of Nigeria.

The United Nations have approved funds through the World Bank to the
Central Bank of Nigeria to pay all the Foreign debt owned to
Foreigners.

You are one of the beneficiaries that will be paid and this is the
reason that I am contacting you for your payment.

We have your payment file here with us and you will receive the sum
of US$5,000.000.00(Five Million United States Dollars) including
accrued interest.

This payment is "termed" INHERITANCE /CONTRACTUAL funds payment and
will be released to you without delay.

Your Payment Secret Code Number is: ( CBN/2016/GOV-NG )

This Number must be kept secret and must be used as Reference.

The FBI is now monitoring those crooks that are contacting you
impersonating officials of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

You should stop any further dealing with those crooks that are
contacting you in the name of the Central Bank of Nigeria for the FBI
will soon arrest them and they will be prosecuted.

In our decision to pay you without delay,you are advised to forward
below for processing and transferring of your fund.

1. YOUR FULL NAME:

2. ADDRESS:

3: TELEPHONE NUMBER:

4: COPY OF ANY OF YOUR NATIONAL IDENTITY:

5: YOUR BANK INFORMATION:

You are required to send the above requirement to us for immediate
processing and transferring of your fund to you without delay.

We l await your prompt response.

Sincerely,

Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria
Direct Telephone: +2348054597886.

Telephone: +2348054597886
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

directemail.presidencygovng@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:59 pm

PAYMENT

THE PRESIDENCY <directemail.presidencygovng@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Mon, 9 Nov at 11:57

OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
ASO ROCK VILLA
FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY
ABUJA NIGERIA
Direct Tel: +234 708 644 9077

Dear Approved/Authentic Beneficiary,

I hope you had a good weekend.

I am not supposed to communicate with you personally but due to my commitment and consideration of the appeals of the beneficiaries for me to take it upon myself and settle their payment.

I personally write to let you know that I have approved that your inheritance funds will be paid to you directly from our Central Bank under my personal supervision.

My approval is as a result of petitions/appeals from some of the unpaid beneficiaries and important World Leaders(International Community) that I should intervene on the payment of the beneficiaries and see that they receive their payment and end their frustration/misery.

I have now taken it upon myself to pay all beneficiaries including your payment.

My intervention has led to the payment of most of the beneficiaries because I am personally handling their payment directly from the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Your inheritance funds originated from here and you will be paid directly from our Central Bank which is our apex bank.

I have instructed the Governor Central Central Bank of Nigeria to without delay process your payment and duly make the remittance of your funds valued US$15,000.000(Fifteen Million United States Dollars) into your account.

Your transaction has been entered in the Central Bank of Nigeria Funds Remittance System.

This means your funds transfer has been processed and remittance ready.

The only thing that is required for your funds transfer is to obtain an International Funds Transfer Clearance Certificate.

The International Funds Transfer Clearance Certificate that will be issued on your behalf allows/authorizes your funds to be transferred to you and as well serves as anti money laundering and also made you the authentic beneficiary of the US$15 Million and no Authority in the World or your Country will question your funds once it is transferred into your account and you start making use of your funds.

The issuance fee for the International Funds Transfer Clearance Certificate is US$500.

You are advised to pay the US$500 and the International Funds Transfer Clearance Certificate will be issued on your behalf and your funds valued US$15 Million will immediately be transferred into your account.

The US$500 can not be deducted from your principal sum of US$15 Million because of the existing law which states that the full amount of the beneficiary's funds is what will be transferred to him

You are therefore advised to pay the US$500 for the International Funds Transfer Clearance Certificate for it to be issued on your behalf and for your funds valued US$15 to be transferred into your account.

You should send the US$500 through Western Union or Money Gram with the below information of our Revenue officer:

FIRST NAME: RICHARD
MIDDLE NAME: UBONG
LAST NAME: UMANA

You should use exactly the names as stated above to send the money through Money Gram or Western Union

You should send me the copy of the Money Gram or Western Union transfer slip once you send it so that the Revenue officer will pick it up and the International Funds Transfer Clearance Certificate will be obtained on your behalf and our Central Bank will immediately transfer your US$15 Million into your account.

The copy of the International Funds Transfer Clearance Certificate will be sent to you once it is obtained as well as the copy of the wire slip upon your funds remittance.

You are also required to re-confirm your banking information for the remittance.

YOU CAN AS WELL RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS IN THE MEANS OF ATM OR CASHIER'S CHECK upon the payment of the US$500 for the International Funds Transfer Clearance Certificate

I await your prompt compliance.

Regards,

His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari, GCON GCFR, President, Federal Republic of Nigeria
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

info.governorcbngov@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:59 pm

PAYMENT

CENTRAL BANK <info.governorcbngov@gmail.com>
Bcc

Wed, 3 Mar at 09:41

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
Cadastral Zone,
NigeriaP.M.B. 0187,
Garki Abuja.
Nigeria
TELEPHONE: + 234 708 644 9077

Dear Beneficiary

I write to let you know that the Central Bank of Nigeria has taken over your payment.

It may interest you to know that I spoke with the New President of the United States, President Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. over the payment of outstanding debt owed to all the United States beneficiaries and other Foreign beneficiaries.

I have given my word to the President of the United States that I will pay all the beneficiaries without delay.

I have called for all the beneficiaries files and found out that you are among the beneficiaries and are entitled to receive the sum of
US$15,000.000.00( Fifteen Million United States Dollars)as your inheritance funds.

I do not want any delay in processing and transferring your funds.

You are required to send the below information for your payment.

YOUR FULL NAMES:
ADDRESS:
TELEPHONE NUMBER:
BANKING INFORMATION:
ANY COPY OF YOUR NATIONAL IDENTITY

You should send the above requirement for processing and transferring of your above mentioned funds.

I await your prompt response.

Sincerely,

Mr. Godwin Emefiele

TELEPHONE: +2347086449077
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
Wayne

Re: georgeuchendic4@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:26 am

PICK UP INFORMATION

CENTRAL BANK <directemail.governorcbngov@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Mon, 14 Jun at 10:39

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
Cadastral Zone,
NigeriaP.M.B. 0187,
Garki Abuja.
Nigeria
TELEPHONE: + 234 708 644 9077

Dear Beneficiary,

I write to inform you that we have already sent you $2,500.00 dollars through Western Union as I have promised that your payment will be made through my supervision.

I have approved/ mandated that your part inheritance payment totaling US$5,000.000.00(Five Million United States Dollars) be paid to you via western Union since there is restriction to pay the full amount through wire transfer.

The sum of $2,500.00 dollars will be sent to you daily through Western Union until your US$5,000.000.00(Five Million United States Dollars) is fully paid.
Please pick up this information and go to western union to pick up the first payment of $2,500.00 and call me back so that another payment will be sent to you tomorrow, My direct phone line is +234 708 644 9077.

Below is the Western Union information to pick up the $2,500 that was sent to you today.

Sender’s First Name____Larry
Senders Second Name____Peterson
Senders Country Nigeria
Text question___When
Answer__45Minutes
Amount: $2,500
MTCN Number___ 4420429799

I am waiting for your call or email once you pick up this first payment of $2,500.

Regards,

Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Wayne

directemail.governorcbngov@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:43 pm

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
Cadastral Zone,
NigeriaP.M.B. 0187,
Garki Abuja.
Nigeria

Dear Beneficiary,

I write to let you know that the Central Bank of Nigeria has taken over your payment.

It may interest you to know that I had a meeting with the Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund(I.M.F) Mrs. Kristalina Georgieva, Mr. Antуnio Guterres, the ninth Secretary-General of the United Nations and also Mr. David Malpass, the 13th President of the World Bank Group over the payment of outstanding debt owed to the Foreign Beneficiaries in Nigeria.

We agreed in the meeting that all concerned beneficiaries must be paid without delay.

This agreement of paying all Foreign beneficiaries is Binding and Irrevocable.

Upon this payment agreement, I have proceeded in implementing the payment of the beneficiaries who are yet to receive their payment.

I have called for all the beneficiary files and found out that you are among the beneficiaries and are entitled to receive the sum of US$15,000.000.00( Fifteen Million United States Dollars)as your inheritance funds.

Your Payment Secret Code number is: CBN/WB/IMF/057/2022

This Payment Secret Code number should be kept confidential and MUST not be released to anyone.

I do not want any delay in processing and transferring your funds.

You are required to send the below information for your payment.

YOUR FULL NAMES:
ADDRESS:
TELEPHONE NUMBER:
BANKING INFORMATION:
ANY COPY OF YOUR NATIONAL IDENTITY

You should send the above requirement for processing and transferring of your above mentioned funds.

I await your prompt response.

Sincerely,

Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria.

Header:

Received: from 10.217.150.140
Return-Path: <directemail.governorcbngov@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.216.65]
From: CENTRAL BANK <directemail.governorcbngov@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 13:49:07 -0600
Message-ID: <CABfZ7O2mvwhjm8MrPnTL4qopFwW-haPG8rwjcS6ynXU3Xq76=A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: YOUR PAYMENT
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.