Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

pa7@gftrde.gq

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

pa7@gftrde.gq

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 17, 2016 5:28 pm

Please Stop Contacting///
Mrs. Hannah freeman <pa7@gftrde.gq> Today at 10:17
Reply-To: <barristerjonathansmith@gmail.com>
To
Recipients
Message body
GOOD NEWS FOR YOU ALL

I am Mrs Hannah freeman, a US citizen, Am 35 years old. I am one of those people that took part in receiving Inheritance funds and Lottery funds from European banks even from many lottery organizers few years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid different fees while in the United States trying to get my funds from those banks and lottery organizers but all to no avail. So I decided to travel to LONDON, UK with all my compensation documents, and I was directed by the IMF Director to contact the re-conciliator Barrister Jonathan Smith. who is also an attorney, A London citizen and a member of the UNITED NATIONS & IMF COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE currently working with IMF in the United Kingdom and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake. Barrister Jonathan Smith . personally directed me on how to claim my Inheritance or Lottery payment.

Right now I have received my compensation funds of $9,500,000.00 (nine million five hundred thousand dollars). Moreover, Barrister Jonathan Smith., showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their Inheritance or Lottery payment and I saw your name as one of the beneficiaries, and your email address, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you.

I will personally advise you to contact Barrister Jonathan Smith, he will assist you as he is a very religious man with the fear of God.

Compensation Award Office.
Name: Barrister Jonathan Smith.
Email: barristerjonathansmith@gmail.com
Tel: +2347046221359

Listed below are the name of fraudsters and banks behind the non release of your funds that I managed to sneak out for your kind perusal.

1) Mr. James B. Comey Jr
2) Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
3) Foreign fund diplomatic courier
4) Mr. Dan Rochas (I.M.F)
5) Mrs. Tanner Williams
6) Robert S. Mueller, III
7) Mr Jim Ovia: Zenith Bank Plc In Nigeria
8) Dr Godwin Emefiele
9) Ibrahim Mustapha
10) Mr. Ibrahim Lamorde
11) Micheal Edward
12) Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
13) Mrs. Sherry Williams
14) Mr Wilson Norman
15) Dr. Patrick Aziza Deputy Governor - Policy / Board Member
16) Thomas Jayce
17) Miss Donna Gwen

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing. The only money I paid after I met Barrister Jonathan Smith. was just $350 for the Endorsement Fee, take note of that.

Thank You and Be Blessed.

Mrs. Hannah freeman.
2507 Catalina Dr, Orlando,
Florida, 32805 United States.©.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

wellbeckdavid3@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:34 pm

* 41.138.186.40 Lagos Nigeria

Return-Path: <test@bouleco.com>
Received: from User (unknown [41.138.186.40]) by policiacivil.sp.gov.br
(Postfix) with ESMTP id D8212237AF; Sat,
1 Oct 2016 16:13:22 -0300 (BRT)
Reply-To: <wellbeckdavid3@gmail.com>
Subject: THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR FUND
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2016 15:13:30 -0400
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Same exact text.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.