Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gracieladglenn_imfoffice1@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

gracieladglenn_imfoffice1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 14, 2016 10:38 pm

From JP Morgan Chase Bank
People
Graciela Glenn <gracieladglenn_imfoffice1@yahoo.com> Today at 21:17
Message body
Mr. James Dimon CEO
Director since.
270 Park Avenue, Midtown,
Manhattan, New York City,
New York, U.S.A,
DATE: 14 / 05 / 2016

Attn: Beneficiary,

Sir, I contact you here today to inform you that it will only cost you the sum of $295 to have your $5.5 Million dollars released from Chase bank into your private account with immediate effect as directed by the US President and IMF. I assure you here that immediately this little fee is sent to our receiving agent here in USA your fund will be processed and released after 2-hours.

Please be informed that the options we have right now to release this fund to you within 2-hours are through your PAPAL Account, in which you are to provide a paypal Username, Secondly, through a resident bank account in United States of America or establish one here with our bank.Try and see what you can do to get this transaction started.

I swear with my whole life as the CEO of chase bank that after this fee there will be no more fees unless you delayed. Here is alternative email address: chase1970012@yahoo.com and the attached here is my working ID with Jp Morgan Chase Bank, New York for my official Identification before you and for your review.

Thanks for your Co-operation.

Mr. James Dimon CEO
New York, U.S.A
Telephone: +14702069046

+14702069046
Owner is based in Rockmart, GA
VoIP - Google Voice
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: gracieladglenn_imfoffice1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 16, 2016 1:43 am

E-mail gets Auto-reply:

Mr. James Dimon CEO
Director since.
New York, U.S.A,
DATE: 15 / 05 / 2016

Attn: ,

We are in-receipt of your response and your last email has been noted. Sir, the attached here are my working ID and a bank Verification number (BVN) form that you are suppose to fill in with some of your information that you know and leave the rest our bank to complete.

An online resident account (with bankcard) will be establish on your name with our bank (Chase Bank) and a form will be forwarded to you but will be immediately we receive the asking fee $295 for the processing and completion of your fund into a new account that will be opened. Sir, here below is the information to send the $295 dollars as you asked, and you can send it using Moneygram or Western Union.

NAME:
ADDRESS:
AMOUNT: $295.00

Notice Before: Please Be informed that immediately the online access is setup everything you need to have or know about the newly created account will be forwarded to you in your email. Dear , you should make sure you keep this transaction updates to yourself alone to avoid someone taken advantage of your account private things or jeopardizing our efforts.

We are going to start making every necessary arrangement to setup your new online account access after we receive the payment from you today.

Thanks for your Co-operation.

Mr. James Dimon CEO
New York, U.S.A
Telephone: +1-(470)206-9046

Header:
Return-Path: <chase1970012@yahoo.com>
Received: from jws100124.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sendmailws154.mail.ne1.yahoo.com; Mon, 16 May 2016 00:26:13 +0000; 1463358373.947
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016
Reply-To: Jp Morgan Chase Bank <chase1970012@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Your E-mail

20160516023922-817dd593-me.png

20160516023925-31c3c31b-me.png

Telephone:
+14702069046
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Rockmart, GA
Original network provider* Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Ga

(470) 206-9046
Owner's name hidden by Whitepages for privacy reasons
Owner is based in Rockmart, GA
VoIP - Google Voice
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

chase1970012@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 18, 2016 11:47 pm

Sir, you are just delaying your transaction with this kind of stories. All you need to do is to withdraw the money from your bank and proceed to western union or moneygram office around you and send it. Once you have a swift code of any account, nothing will be needed again. What is required when making a transfer is the receivers account name, account number, routine number, that is all, so telling us here that the person tried to transfer the fee and it was saying denied is stories okay. Sir, if you are not ready to send the fee leave it but if you wish to send it, go as I have advised you here and then get back to me asap.

James Dimon.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.