Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

player@national-lottery.co.uk - swebster@e-mail.ua

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: patriciareid@national-lottery.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:36 pm

Email:

Camelot UK Lotteries Limited
The National Lottery
PO Box 251
Watford
WD18 9BR
United Kingdom
Registered office: Tolpits Lane, Watford, Herts WD18 9RN
Registered in England and Wales No. 2822203

Good Day,

Agent Gregory asked me to email you with details on how you are to send the $300 and subsequently send the documents to you which would enable us send your $60.3million to you.

Your documents are to be sent by London Postal Service (LPS) only as instructed by the Director. LPS does not offer C.O.D (Cash on Delivery).

Payment must be made by you before documents are sent. Your signature on these documents will enable us release payment to you in whatever manner you choose. This option is also to be chosen in the documents to be filled and signed by you. Once you sign these documents and send back to us, we shall make payment to you in whatever manner you chose in the form.

Please get back to me with payment information to enable me dispatch your documents which shall be received two days after dispatch.

Payments are to be made via MONEYGRAM ONLY so as to speed up the process of delivery. The payment should be made in my assistants name with the information stated below:

Name: Christian Uxxx
Address: xxx
Amount: 200pounds (USD$300)

Scan and send the moneygram transfer slip/receipt via email to me. If you do not have a scanner, email me the following information:

1. Name and Address of Sender
2. 8 digits for moneygram
3. Test Question and Answer, if any.

All packages not sent out within Three (3) working days from this communication will be returned to Agent Deabreu Gregory John as unclaimed. Please note that the $300 cannot be deducted from the winning sum. Refer to Agent Gregory's emails to you for further explanation.

I can attached my identity card and my latest phone bill as proof of my existence. This is for your security and assurance that this is very real. Congratulations.

Respectfully Yours,

Patricia Reid
The National Lottery
United Kingdom

Return-Path: <patriciareid@national-lottery.co.uk>
Received: from User ([154.118.70.119]) by mrelay.perfora.net (mreueus002)
Reply-To: <patriciadreid@yahoo.com>
From: "patriciareid@national-lottery.co.uk"<patriciareid@national-lottery.co.uk>
To: patriciareid@national-lottery.co.uk
Subject: Courier Fee

Originating IP: 154.118.70.119
Originating ISP: Spectranet
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Fake documents used received with the email:

billgas.PNG

idcard.PNG
idcard.PNG (109.11 KiB) Viewed 2893 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: debreaugregory@fbigov.uk.tn

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:47 pm

Email - Your Unpaid Lottery Funds:

The National Lottery
PO Box 251
Watford ,WD18 9BR
United Kingdom
(Customer Services)
Ref: UK/9420X2/68
Batch: 074/09/ZY369

I believe the reason you have not sent the mailing fee is because the fee is too high. I am still trying to get your funds to you in any easy way i can with little payment from you. After so many failed trials, i have finally succeeded in getting the National Lottery to pay you via a debit card or cheque from Nigeria. The Nigerian Government owes the National Lottery some money. They are finally willing to pay in bits via a cheque or Visa Card from Central Bank of Nigeria which is affiliated to the Bank of America where they have an account. The ATM would contain $60million and so would the cheque. I have contacted Nigeria and they have assured me that the ATM cards/cheques are ready to be shipped to whoever the National Lottery pleases. However, they have asked for a mailing fee of $180 only. This would enable them courier the card to you. You can only withdraw $10,000 daily from the ATM but the cheque can be cashed instantly. If this is fine by you and you have the $180 today to send by western union to

Name: Miss Theresa Walker
Email: theresa.walker@centralbanknig.blg.lt

Tell her you are from the National Lottery and that you are ready to send the $180 today for the mailing of the card/cheque by western union or moneygram. She would then contact me and i would instruct him to send you the card after you send her the $180. Please note that i have only given you an option. You could still send $300 to Patricia Reid. She would also make sure your payment gets to you

Be further advised to maintain the strictest level of confidentiality until the end of proceedings to circumvent problems associated with fraudulent claims. This is part ofour precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program.

Deabreu Gregory John
THE NATIONAL LOTTERY,
CAMELOT GROUP,
VERIFICATION AND PROCESSING DEPARTMENT,
UNITED KINGDOM.

Return-Path: <debreaugregory@fbi.gov>
Received: from User ([154.118.70.67]) by mrelay.perfora.net (mreueus002)
Reply-To: <debreaugregory@fbigov.uk.tn>
Subject: Your Unpaid Lottery Funds

Originating IP: 154.118.70.67
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: debreaugregory@fbigov.uk.tn

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:52 pm

Email - Congratulations in Advance:

The National Lottery
PO Box 251
Watford ,WD18 9BR
United Kingdom
(Customer Services)
Ref: UK/9420X2/68
Batch: 074/09/ZY369

CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE

We hereby seek to your receipt that we all in National UK Lottery congratulate you as you have been verified as a winner and you have been found worthy to collect the lump sum of Ј33,035,323.00 (Thirty-three million and thirty-five thousand, three Hundred and twenty-three British Pounds Sterling). Your payment officer, Mr Michael Platt was here and he presented the documents along with your clearance form, which shows that you are the rightful winner. He also came with your ticket which he also brought here. He was here with an affidavit on your behalf as well.

We are happy to inform you that after our verifications/investigations, the payment has been finally approved to be made in your name as the real winner.

You are advised to come to our payment office in London on or before Monday, 25th April 2016 to sign the {fund release order documents} to enable us wire the money into any bank account of your choice or write you a check as you may want it. You are to come with these documents.

Return-Path: <debreaugregory@fbi.gov>
Received: from User ([154.118.14.163]) by mrelay.perfora.net (mreueus003)
Reply-To: <debreaugregory@fbigov.uk.tn>
Subject: Congratulations in Advance

Originating IP: 154.118.14.163
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Recap

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:30 pm

At this stage we need a recap:

First fake character, allegedly named Michael Platt, from the so called National Lottery UK and using the email address swebster@e-mail.ua, is advertising himself as Stephen Alex Williams, Overseas Claims Unit United Kingdom Lottery Fiduciary, using the same email address;

The second fake character is an allegedly FBI agent - LOPEZ CASTILLO LAURA INES, using a fake email address tailored to look like a FBI one, but not exactly - lopez.ines@fbi.usgovt.ch.vu. In fact the scammer is abusing a real site by creating a subdomain allowing him to use an email address belonging to that domain. Also that supposed FBI agent is using a Russian email provider - lopezcastillo.lauraines@list.ru and a shared cost number in UK. So an FBI agent doing checks in the UK ...

The 3rd fake character, Stephen Alex Williams, Overseas Claims Unit United Kingdom Lottery Fiduciary, is also using the email address stephen.williams@post.com and is in contact with the so called FBI agent checking the fake lottery claim. He is asking for the fees to be sent in Madrid, Spain, in the name of two different people, sharing the exact same address and phone number.

The 4th fake character is another allegedly FBI agent - Deabreu Gregory John, doing the same job as the previous one, and using the same site to send his emails - debreaugregory@fbigov.uk.tn, while pretending he is contacting people from debreaugregory@fbi.gov.

The 5th fake character, Patricia Reid, allegedly from the National Lottery UK, is in contact with the second FBI agent, asking for the fees to be sent by MoneyGram to someone in the UK.

The 4th fake character is trying to "help", by introducing a 6th fake character in the scam, Theresa Walker, using the email address theresa.walker@centralbanknig.blg.lt, and willing to reduce the fee, giving the option of an ATM Card for the prize value.

Who is missing? The allegedly Robert S. Mueller, III, the chief of the FBI...

Last but not least: all those characters are using the exact same computer for sending their emails...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

robert.mueller@fbi.gov

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:42 pm

The scammer is using a faked email address. The email was not sent from the real FBI - the real FBI is not located in Nigeria... in the meantime,the fee decreased from $300 and $180 to only $100.

Email - Your Funds in Nigeria:

Anti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division
Fbi Headquarters In Washington, D.C.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001

We believe that this notification meets you in a very good present state of mind and health. We the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in conjunction with some other relevant investigation agencies here in the United States of America have recently been informed through our global intelligence monitoring network that you presently have a ATM mode of payment transaction going on with Nigeria Government as regards to your National Lottery UK payment which was fully endorsed in your favor accordingly.

It might interest you to know that we have taken out time in screening through this project as stipulated on our protocol of operation and have finally confirmed that your Lottery winning payment is 100% genuine. Having said all this, we will further advise that you go ahead to deal with Nigerian Government under the control of Miss Theresa Walker the ATM Director as we will be monitoring all their services with you as well as your correspondence at all levels.

In addendum, also be informed that we recently had a meeting with the GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA UNDER THE PLATFORM OF Miss Theresa Walker along with some top officials of the ministry regarding your fund and they made us to understand that your file have been held in a base pending on when you personally come for the claim. They also told us that the only problem they are facing right now is that some unscrupulous elements are using this project as an avenue to scam innocent people off their hard earned money.

They further informed us that we should warn our dear citizens who must have been informed of their inheritance payment, which was awarded to them from the Central Bank of Nigeria to be very careful prior to these irregularities so that they don't fall victim to this ugly circumstance. If you are dealing with any person or office claiming to be from us, you must desist from further communications. You are further advised to stop further contact with them in your best interest and contact immediately the real office of the presidency with the below information's accordingly:

Note that you will have to take care of the shipment charges for the delivery of your Debit/ATM card/cheque to your address. This cost is $100 only. According to the Nigerian Government, this payment is to be sent to Nigeria by western union prior to card being sent.

As discussed and agreed, i will like you to understand that the charges cannot be deducted from your fund because it has been endorsed by both the Nigerian and American government. You shall receive USD60,306,000.00. No more, no less. Please do not expect them or even ask them to conduct any kind of deduction prior to sending you the ATM card/cheque.

Note: In your best interest, any message that doesn't come from the above official email address should not be replied to and should be disregarded accordingly for security reasons. Meanwhile, we will advise that you contact the Central Bank immediately with the above email address and request that they attend to your payment file as directed so as to enable you receive your funds.

Ensure you follow all their procedures as may be required by them, it will further help hasten the procedures as regards to the release of your fund to you as designated. Have in mind that the Central Bank of Nigeria equally has their own protocol of operation as stipulated on there banking terms, so delay could be very dangerous. Once again, we will advise that you contact them with the above email address and make sure you forward to them all the necessary information's which they may require from you prior to the release of your fund to you accordingly.

All modalities have already been worked out even before you were contacted and note that we will be monitoring all your dealings with them as you proceed so you have nothing to worry about. All we require from you henceforth is an update so as to enable us be in track with you and the Central Bank Nigeria. Without wasting much time, we want you to contact them immediately with the above email address so as to enable them attend to your case accordingly without any further delay as time is already running out. Please make sure you send the $100 to them today so they would have no further excuse to hold your card.

If you are in need of any more information's in regards to this notification, feel free to get back to us so that we can brief you more as we are here to guide you during and after this project has been completely perfected and you have received

Your's Sincerely,
Robert S. Mueller, III

Return-Path: <robert.mueller@fbi.gov>
Received: from User ([154.118.14.163]) by mrelay.perfora.net (mreueus003)
Reply-To: <robert.mueller@fbi.gov>
Subject: Your Funds in Nigeria

Originating IP: 154.118.14.163
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

theresa.walker@centralbanknig.blg.lt

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:52 pm

From the previous correspondence:

Tell her you are from the National Lottery and that you are ready to send the $180 today for the mailing of the card/cheque by western union or moneygram. She would then contact me and i would instruct him to send you the card after you send her the $180.

Email - Funds in Nigeria:

This is to bring to your attention that we have confirmed from the FBI and the National Lottery, United Kingdom, that a debit card or cheque in the amount of $60million be sent to you from the Central Bank, Lagos, Nigeria. To make things easy for you, we work with the Bank Of America to issue us Visa Debit cards. The cards are then sent to Nigeria for verification and endorsement by the Central Bank. This is in accordance with the instructions of the National Lottery so that the amount contained in the card is non-taxable.

The card/cheque presently sits in our Lagos office and will be dispatched to you as soon as we receive confirmation of payment for the courier of the card/cheque(Your choice). For security reasons, the pin will be sent to you only when we are sure
you have the card in your possession.
For this sake, when sending any email to us, your subject should include the code CBNBOA2016.

Below are three options for delivery of your card or cheque.

1. Fedex with tracking number, insurance and 3-day delivery:$700
2. DHL with tracking number, insurance and 3-day delivery: $720
3. Nigeria Postal Service with no insurance, no tracking and 14-day delivery: $180
4. Nigeria Postal Service with no insurance, no tracking and 28-day delivery: $100

Please choose one of the options above and make payment.

You are to make the payment by western union or moneygram
to my colleague:

Name: John Matthew
Address: 1 Central Bank Road, Garki, Maitama
City: Abuja
Test Question: color
Answer: purple

Scan and send the western union transfer slip/receipt via email to me. If you do not have a scanner, email me the following information:
1. Senders Name
2. Senders Address
3. 10-digit Money Transfer Control Number(MTCN) for western union or 8-digit for moneygram
4. Amount Sent

The card will be sent to you same day money is received from you.

Theresa Walker
Central Bank of Nigeria

Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.28.51.143 with SMTP id z137csp336272wmz;
Thu, 21 Apr 2016
X-Received: by 10.55.15.142 with SMTP id 14mr1402871qkp.160.1461263920884;
Thu, 21 Apr 2016
Return-Path: <theresa.walker@cenbank.org>
Received: from mout.perfora.net (mout.perfora.net. [74.208.4.196])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id h50si1345340qge.104.2016.04.21.11.38.40
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Thu, 21 Apr 2016
Received-SPF: fail (google.com: domain of theresa.walker@cenbank.org does not designate 74.208.4.196 as permitted sender) client-ip=74.208.4.196;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=fail (google.com: domain of theresa.walker@cenbank.org does not designate 74.208.4.196 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=theresa.walker@cenbank.org
Received: from User ([154.118.17.24]) by mrelay.perfora.net (mreueus001) with
ESMTPA (Nemesis) id 0MbAZ3-1b92xQ3Rf9-00Kif1; Thu, 21 Apr 2016 20:38:38 +0200
Reply-To: <cenbankng.ng32@yahoo.com>
From: "theresa.walker@cenbank.org"<theresa.walker@cenbank.org>
Subject: Funds in Nigeria
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 19:38:13 +0100

Originating IP: 154.118.17.24

Fake document received with the email:

idcard.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

theresa.walker@cenbnknig.com - cenbankng.ng32@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:17 pm

Reply received after an email sent to theresa.walker@centralbanknig.blg.lt :

Below are three options for delivery of your card or cheque.

1. Fedex with tracking number, insurance and 3-day delivery:$700
2. DHL with tracking number, insurance and 3-day delivery: $720
3. Nigeria Postal Service with no insurance, no tracking and 14-day delivery: $180
4. Nigeria Postal Service with no insurance, no tracking and 28-day delivery: $100

Please choose one of the options above and make payment.
You are to make the payment by western union or moneygram to my colleague:

Name: John Matthew
Address: 1 Central Bank Road, Garki, Maitama
City: Abuja
Test Question: color
Answer: purple

Scan and send the western union transfer slip/receipt via email to me. If you do not have a scanner, email me the following information:
1. Senders Name
2. Senders Address
3. 10-digit Money Transfer Control Number(MTCN) for western union or 8-digit for moneygram
4. Amount Sent

The card will be sent to you same day money is received from you.

Theresa Walker
Central Bank of Nigeria

Return-Path: <theresa.walker@cenbnknig.com>
Received: from nm23.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com (nm23.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com. [212.82.96.47])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id s5si5291581wme.105.2016.04.21.13.22.59
for <xxx>
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Thu, 21 Apr 2016
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 212.82.96.47 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of theresa.walker@cenbnknig.com) client-ip=212.82.96.47;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@yahoo.com;
spf=neutral (google.com: 212.82.96.47 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of theresa.walker@cenbnknig.com) smtp.mailfrom=theresa.walker@cenbnknig.com
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1461270179; bh=TE45eVJuhdMfg5jXLGxst9wEADxNpuq0vS4Xy/cHkVg=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=tlgnRozPyof3wD3wdrE2IvyLVzvcD+6pHc/HT4aRDL6J0B7ZsaJbs2xXHWpUI9+MvHzDE5Lgp3A0+qrR5+rswj0XmSgJvceslFbsnK7d9MkkniWaLIPzyX4ut8NzoTCPhdN5hnpv+RVZAmmdtiU3GaNczI62JOM0y8W/A1oHyoMjZYtRvwofljyeKiLJ2Do8RANL7LRih6nx4mfJ/35yNlms4jJevf78IdyYQWhPylq6plAQne8F82pWus35s2ntABrS6D3Qysl+Bkp49IX24AWpq46NZpvytMLWyFB6buXySpqbAzHsACvxtvuzmLP9qRhefVLHW9O6c+1LK5OWag==
Received: from [212.82.98.124] by nm23.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Apr 2016
Received: from [212.82.98.90] by tm17.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Apr 2016 Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1027.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Apr 2016
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 157324.9022.bm@omp1027.mail.ir2.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: V_8UpYEVM1nGLATEYsDhNc_zAvDn7VuR1bSZylVDlCDaGpkCQSJyzCX79SejtUs
n6yX4w_ftrjDmBajC1.xN.iVGih3FpxKKWLQMLQhXMAXDSX8Q3TenOnliGnM4elQxeDUczwd8WGZ
d6S5Boqk38VHX3S5F.aEEAJKxU9A_SaFNWYx8hBGq104JPmtD9of72wzET7muBduUrj2u0ZUKHp4
pTwlKSI8Jnf_Bbu2_SQ0D8yWpLaulL99i64Vb0DhyvtRgUaMY2sPGqmbdt450X6gT2ajhHXIkUKw
59_VrL4DaaSqhGgw9EBm0F_XNX36BrpPBzE9gW_Wexkvigd3nqOkV4yzYk4z17V4uKhQaR0Y56oC
i2hebXPoXyms9banFBwa8xKwW3HZNumq1nq_gUE6h4NlobR0o4CDm47Dtk8mUDltFyrSnJVO7VAz
8WqaVahhjp4kihX81QCrFTS5DLcnAVH7wmALWhFMGQXgFspI4GwhoiSgwKKUECVX7lXasiy3DkrF
4V7A-
Received: by 217.12.9.12; Thu, 21 Apr 2016
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016
From: "theresawalker@cenbank.org" <theresa.walker@cenbnknig.com>
Reply-To: "theresawalker@cenbank.org" <cenbankng.ng32@yahoo.com>
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: cenbnknig.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:24 pm

Surprise, surprise... the Central Bank of Nigeria is using a site registered in France:

Domain Name: cenbnknig.com
Registry Domain ID: 1945590707_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.1and1.com
Registrar URL: http://1and1.com
Updated Date: 2015-07-08T12:25:16.000Z
Creation Date: 2015-07-08T12:25:16.000Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-07-08T12:25:16.000Z

Registrar: 1&1 Internet SE
Registrar IANA ID: 83
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@1and1.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.8774612631
Reseller:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Jean-Jacques Allegraud
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 180 chemin de la Croix de Faure
Registrant City: APPRIEU
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: 38140
Registrant Country: FR
Registrant Phone: +33.476651689
Registrant Email: circumfuza@yahoo.fr

The site is showing:

Error 403 - Forbidden
L'accès au fichier requiert une autorisation. / File access requires authorization.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jamesbcomey@fbi.gov

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:57 pm

And after Rober Mueller II, now James B Comey - the money are no more in the Nigerian bank but Fedex :

Email - Delivery of Debit Card by Fedex:

Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building

You won in the Bonus National Lottery UK draw to the tune of US$60million. You were to be paid from UK but it was transferred to Nigeria. All efforts to get the funds to you have failed. The card was moved from Theresa Walker to Fedex.
I have arranged with Fedex to deliver the Debit Card from Nigeria to you. Once you get it, you can start withdrawing funds from it. Please change the pin as soon as you get it. The pin is 3867
All taxes have been paid by the National Lottery. All needed documents by the IRS, Customs, United States Government, Homeland and all relative security agencies are attached to the card and will be sent along with it.
Fedex has charged $320 with comprehensive insurance. I have tried to get them to deliver it COD but they would not as they say they have had so many losses as a result of that. You have no choice but to make the $320 payment to them so they could send your card. Trust me, i tried to get it COD but they would not bulge
Please contact them via their email ( info@fedex-ng.blg.lt ). Email them and tell them you have a package with them. Your package number is NG82739273US. Tell them you are aware of the $320 charge and you are ready to send it and they will tell you how to send it either by western union or monrygram.

Please let me know when they send the card so that i would make sure it reaches you swiftly within three days of departure. Congratulations.

James B Comey

Director
United States of America

Return-Path: <jamesbcomey@fbi.gov>
Received: from User ([197.242.97.46]) by mrelay.perfora.net (mreueus003)
To: jamesbcomey@fbi.gov
Subject: Delivery of Debit Card by Fedex

Originating IP: 197.242.97.46
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jamesbcomey@fbi.gov

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:05 pm

Email -Delivery of Debit Card-Final Notice:

Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building

I sent you the email below a yesterday but Mike Jones of Fedex Nigeria says you have not sent the $320 yet. I have decided to communicate with you directly. You shall work with me and not him any longer. I will communicate with him myself. you are to make the payment today.

You are required to make the payment of $320 for the delivery of this package. You are to send the $320 by western union or moneygram to Fedex, Nigeria accountant using the details below

Name........Ben Cole
Address.....1 Red Star Express street, Red Star Road, Kwali, Abuja, Nigeria
Question....for
Answer......package
Amount......$320

Once funds is sent, please send the information below to me so i may send it to Fedex in Nigeria

Full names of sender............
Full Address of sender..........
MTCN or Reference Number.........

The email i previously sent you is below.

You won in the Bonus National Lottery UK draw to the tune of US$60million. You were to be paid from UK but it was transferred to Nigeria. All efforts to get the funds to you have failed.

I have arranged with Fedex to deliver the Debit Card from Nigeria to you. Once you get it, you can start withdrawing funds from it. Please change the pin as soon as you get it.

All taxes have been paid by the National Lottery. All needed documents by the IRS, Customs, United States Government, Homeland and all relative security agencies are attached to the card and will be sent along with it.

Fedex has charged $320 with comprehensive insurance. I have tried to get them to deliver it COD but they would not as they say they have had so many losses as a result of that. You have no choice but to make the $320 payment to them so they could send your card. Trust me, i tried to get it COD but they would not bulge

James B Comey

Director
United States of America

Return-Path: <jamesbcomey@fbi.gov>
Received: from mout.perfora.net (mout.perfora.net. [74.208.4.197])
Received: from User ([197.242.99.97]) by mrelay.perfora.net (mreueus003)
Subject: Delivery of Debit Card-Final Notice

Originating IP: 197.242.99.97
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.