Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

companyfreightforwarding@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

dhlcouriercommpany@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:09 pm

Skype ID;
DHL COURIER COMPANY
live:dhlcouriercommpany

Attention:

This is to inform you that there is ATM MASTER card in this office deposited by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim. on the 4th of March 2016, your e-mail address was attached to it and is to be posted to you. We have been waiting for you to contact us for your conformable ATM MASTER card which contains the sum of $2.5 Million USD and some vital documents.So kindly get back to this office (DHL COURIER COMPANY BENIN REPUBLIC) to avoid fraudulent issues concerning in this service.Note: The only fee you are to pay is $75 required by the management.

Below is the Registration Information’s of your ATM MASTER CARD SHIPMENT,

SHIPMENT CODE AWB 83XcS
REGISTERED TAG FCSCB77017.
SECURITY CODE SCAT/2012dhl/996/
TRANSACTION CODE 233/CYST/101/32044/
CERTIFICATE DEPOSIT CODE SCAT/BUN/lxiv/-05/01

we shall send the ATM MASTER Card to you as soon as you reconfirm provide Delivery address below.
Your full name………
Your country…………
Your postal code and address…..
Your direct phone…….

Note: that you are to pay for the Delivery fee of $75.you are advise to confirm your readiness in sending the fee to enable us proceed the Delivery of your ATM MASTER Card.Note: that every claim has an expiring period of FIVE working-days (5days) so you have to send this fee so that your ATM MASTER Card will be Delivered to you urgently to avoid expiration,you have to contact this Email ( dhlcouriercommpany@outlook.com ).

Send the fee to the name of my secretary below:
Name ------- Innocent Eze
Address ------ Cotonou,
Benin republic
Amount ------- $75 only

Thanks
Your best regard
Pho# +229-99608858

Header:
Return-Path: <morita8211@nike.eonet.ne.jp>
Received: from mailmbsb15c4.mozu.eo.k-opti.ad.jp (mbs05.eonet.ne.jp [60.56.6.203]) by
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017
Reply-To: Brian Jean
<dhlcouriercommpany@outlook.com>
Subject: YOUR ATM MASTER CARD.

Phone:
+22999608858
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (GLO)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mr.jack_lew10@hotmail.com westernunin_transfer@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:28 am

Same phone number as above:

Skype ID;
WESTERN UNION
live:westernunin_transfer_1

WESTERN UNION HEAD OFFICE DEPARTMENT
BENIN REPUBLIC.FROM OFFICE OF THE WESTERN
UNION MONEY TRANSFER. ADDRESS NO.72 AGATA ROAD,
LAGOS NIGERIA WESTERN UNION HEAD OFFICE
DEPARTMENT BENIN REPUBLIC.
FOREGN CONTRACTOR PAYMENT OFFICE
TELEPHONE : +22998196050
EMAIL: westernunin_transfer@outlook.com
WEB ww w.westernunion.com

Attn dear beneficiary

I want to inform you that we have already sent you $5000.00 US Dollars through Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full over due payment total sum of $1.5m USD, via western union by the Ministry of Finance.

I tried reaching you on phone to give you all the information on phone but I couldn't get through yesterday,

So I decided to email you the MTCN and sender name so that you can pick up the $5000.00 to enable us send another $5000.00 today as you know we will be sending you $5000.00 only per day. And it was agreed that you will pay the transfer clearance certificate which sum of $95 before the release of the payment to you.

Please pick up this information and locate any western union around to pick up the $5000.00 and call the Operation Manager Mr.JOHN CARLOS because he is the person in charge of your payment, and he can send you another payment today once you contact him, E-mail (westernunin_transfer@outlook.com) contact him once you picked up the $5000.00 today.

Below is the western union information to pick up the $5000.00; which you will be receiving daily after you sent them their transfer clearance certificate of $95 and it will serve as re-confirmation of your payment file in their office.

Here is the Senders Information; Track: https:/ /www.westernunion.com/us/
Money Transfer Control Number (M.T.C.N):0129623983
Senders First Name: JOHN
Senders Last Name: CARLOS
Question:In God
Answer:We trust

Website; ww w.westernunion.com. They will be waiting to hear from you with the transfer clearance certificate payment of $95 today;And you can use this below information to send the transfer charges today through western union or money gram.

Receiver Name----Innocent Eze
Country------Benin Republic
City-----Cotonou
Amount---------$95.00 usd
Text Question----START
Answer-----TODAY
Sender's Name----
Mtcn-------------?

Be advice that $95 transfer clearance certificate is compulsory as they told me that is the only money you will pay until you receive your payment completely.

Endeavor to E-mail your direct telephone number because you will call once the
payment information is sent to you.

Regards
Mr.Jack Lew
Email;(westernunin_transfer@outlook.com)

Header:
Return-Path: <mr.jack_lew10@hotmail.com>
Received: from MWHPR18MB1517.namprd18.prod.outlook.com ([10.173.243.135]) by
Subject: Money Transfer Control Number (M.T.C.N):0129623983
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2017 11:44:00 +0000
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nationalsecuritagency@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:26 am

Good Day Dear Friend,

This is to bring to your notice that because of the impossibility of your fund transfer through Bank network here in Benin republic, we have credited your total fund of $2,500,000.00 USD Legitimate USD into an ATM VISA card, and we have paid the delivery fee of your ATM VISA card to you, we paid it because your ATM VISA card worth of $2,500,000.00 USD which we have registered for deliver, has less than 21 days to expire in the custody of the DHL Company and when it expires, the money will go into federal government treasury account of Benin.

For that we decided to help you pay off the money so that your ATM VISA card will not expire, because we trust that when you receive this your ATM VISA card, definitely you must pay us back and even compensate us for helping you. Like we stated earlier, the delivery charges has been paid ,therefore the only money you were advice to send to them is their official security keeping fees of $27usd every day.

Like I stated earlier, the crediting re-activation, delivery and the company registration charges has been paid by me, but I did not pay their official security keeping fees since they refused, they refused and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and the demurrage might have increased by then, They told me that their official security keeping fees is $27.00 per a day , and I deposited it day before yesterday being 7th of June 2016 2017.

Therefore you should contact them with the below contact information;

Company name; DHL Express Customer Service.
Logistic Manager: Mr. George Roger
E-mail: dhlcouriercommpany@outlook.com
Phone: +229 98980741

Try to contact them today and also send them the security official security keeping charge to avoid increasing of their fees and let me know once you receive this your ATM VISA CARD.

Try to indicate all this codes to them because it will prove that you are the rightful person that own the ATM visa card deposited in their custody.

Shipment Code awb :99xkp,
ATM Card Registered Code No xgt442:
Security Code sctc:8221dhx:820:
Transaction Code 444:cstc:101:66024:
Certificate Deposit code: sctc:bun.xxiv:46:07
Depositor:Mrs. Margaret David
Manager of UBA Bank Plc

This is to avoid wrong delivery, do that urgent to avoid increase of their keeping fees and let us know once you receive your ATM VISA CARD.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Margaret David

National Security Agency (NSA)

Header;
Return-Path: <nationalsecuritagency@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic305.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2017
From: "National Security Agency (NSA)" <nationalsecuritagency@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: "National Security Agency (NSA)" <nationalsecuritagency@yahoo.com>
Subject: Good Day Dear Friend,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

moneygramdepartment087@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:44 pm

Attention Beneficialey,

Information reaching us from our corporate head quarters now, states that you only have 48hours to effect payment for the activation of your MTCN to enable you cash up your first $5000:00 from your total (fund) since you are finding it difficult to make this payment we have decided that you are to go ahead and pay whatever you have at hand for the activation fee since you are not able to come up with the required sum, time is of the essence here.

You are to pay what ever you have at hand for the activation fee; we will activate your MTCN upon receipt of this payment. here is the payment for the $5000usd but we have pick it up because the chairman of the western union say that before you pick that money you must pay any amount you have at hand out of listed Amount bellow ok.

Contact Mr. Johnson Ibe Operations Manager.Western Union Department,
My direct phone line is +229 98196050
Email address (westernunin_transfer@outlook.com)

And you can track it right now with our website http:/ /www.westernunion.com before you going to western union to send the activation fee of any Amount you have at hand out of listed mount and see that the money was picked up by my assistant Accountant officer who send the money to you and here is the information, Track your MTCN by using our webeite bellow:

https:/ /www.westernunion.com/us/en/send-money/app/tracktransfer
MTCN NUMBER IS: 1566731111

MTCN: 1566731111
Sender Name: FELIX ANAGOR,
Text Question: 4HRS
Answer: TIME
Amount: $5000SD

Be informed that you will have to pay the balance sum of your activation upon cashing up of your first $5000.00USD, also I am using this medium to inform you that failure to pay the balance sum will leave us with no option but to deactivate your MTCN of which you will and can never cash up the balance, so I want you to send any Amount have at hand for the activation fee out of list Amount with the information bellow.

1. Receiver name... Isaac Ezem
2. Country...Benin Republic.
3. City...Cotonou
4. Test question...HOW LONG
5. Test answer...24HOUR
Sender name Address.....
6. Amount you sent $105.00usd, $109.00usd or $120.00usd

Send us the MTCN number immediately you send the money and immediately
we confirm the transfer fee we will send you the first receipt of your
$5000.00 today and not tomorrow

Best regards
Mr Michael Edo,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

moneygramdepartment087@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:07 pm

Attention Beneficial

Concerning the message we received from you, we want you to forward the copy of the payment receipt to us immediately you receive this message to enable us print it out because we will forward it to Benin Government as they requested before we can release your first payment , track it right now with our website ww w.westernunion.com before you going to western union to send the activation fee of any Amount you have at hand out of listed mount and see that the money was picked up by my assistant Accountant officer who send the money to you and here is the information, Track your MTCN by using our webeite bellow:

https:/ /www.westernunion.com/ us/en/send-money/app/ tracktransfer
MTCN NUMBER IS: 1566731111

MTCN: 1566731111
Sender Name: FELIX ANAGOR,
Text Question: 4HRS
Answer: TIME
Amount: $5000SD

Be informed that you will have to pay the balance sum of your activation upon cashing up of your first $5000.00USD, also I am using this medium to inform you that failure to pay the balance sum will leave us with no option but to deactivate your MTCN of which you will and can never cash up the balance, so I want you to send any Amount have at hand for the activation fee out of list Amount with the information bellow.

1. Receiver name... Isaac Ezem
2. Country...Benin Republic.
3. City...Cotonou
4. Test question...HOW LONG
5. Test answer...24HOUR
Sender name Address.....
6. Amount you sent $105.00usd, $109.00usd or $120.00usd

Send us the MTCN number immediately you send the money and immediately
we confirm the transfer fee we will send you the first receipt of your
$5000.00 today and not tomorrow

Best regards
Mr Michael Edo,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

upscouriercompany15@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:09 am

Recovery scam using the same phone number:

Attention Dear Beneficiary

This is to bring to your notice that because of the impossibility of your fund
transfer through our western union network here, we have credited your total
fund of $2.500,000.00 Legitimate USD into an ATM VISA card, and we have paid
the delivery fee of your ATM VISA card to you, we paid it because your ATM VISA
card worth of $2.500,000.00 which we have registered for deliver, has less than
10 days to expire in the custody of the DHL Company and when it expires, the
money will go into federal government treasury account.

For that we decided to help you pay off the money so that your ATM VISA card
will not expire, because we trust that when you receive this your ATM VISA
card, definitely you must pay us back and even compensate us for helping you.
Like we stated earlier, the delivery charges has been paid ,therefore the only
money you were advice to send to them is their official security keeping fees
of $27 USD every day.

Like I stated earlier, the crediting re-activation, delivery and the company
registration charges has been paid by me, but I did not pay their official
security keeping fees since they refused, they refused and the reason is that
they do not know when you are going to contact them and the demurrage might
have increased by then, They told me that their official security keeping fees
is $27 USD per a day , and I deposited it yesterday being 8th of August 2017.

Therefore you should contact them with the below contact information;
Company name; DHL Express Customer Service.
Logistic Manager:Mr.Innocent Christopher
Email;upscouriercompany15@gmail.com
Direct Phone: +229 98 19 60 50

Try to contact them today and also send them the security official security
keeping charge to avoid increasing of their fees and let me know once you
receive this your ATM VISA CARD.

Contact them today with your full information requested below;

Your Full Name;.......................................
Your Country;..........................................
Your Residence Home Address;..........................
A Copy of You Identification............................
Your Direct Phone ;......................................
Your Cell;.......................................
Age/Sex;.................................................

Try to indicate all this codes to them because it will prove that you are the
rightful person that own the ATM visa card deposited in their custody.

Shipment Code awb :33xzs,
ATM Card Registered Code No xgt442:
Security Code sctc:2001dhx:567:
Transaction Code 233:cstc:101:33028:
Certificate Deposit code: sctc:bun.xxiv:78:01
Depositor:Mrs. Margaret David
Manager of UBA Bank Plc

This is to avoid wrong delivery, do that urgent to avoid increase of their
keeping fees and let us know once you receive your ATM VISA CARD.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Margaret David
Manager of UBA Bank Of Africa Benin Republic

Header:
Return-Path: <oficce6@tim.it>
Received: from (197.234.219.49) by wmlight.pc.tim.it;
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2017
Reply-To: upscouriercompany15@gmail.com
Subject: Attention: Beneficiary,

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 197.234.219.49<br>Originating ISP: Spacetel<br> City: Cotonou<br>Country of Origin: Benin<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

upscouriercompany15@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:58 pm

From UPS company Cotonou Republic Du Benin Centre Xanadu Ancien Pont 03 BP 2147 Cotonou. UPS INTERNATIONAL SARLLOT 12 CARRE14 COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIQUE124 10BP 697
TEL: + 229 67 059 411 , +229 98196050

Welcome to UPS Delivering Service Company Ltd Benin with world wide delivery at its best. We are pleased to be at your service. UPS Delivering Service Company Ltd Benin is Regulated and Stipulated by the Delivery Service Authority (DSA),the delivery institutions that REGULATES all delivery activities in the Benin Republic.This office has been Notified by your partner of Your Sealed Metallic Package Deposited in our Company.

ATTENTION: DEAR CUSTOMER

We acknowledged the receipt of your mail regarding your outstanding ATM CARD Parcel that is here with us, we are here writing to inform you that this is UPS Delivering Service Company Ltd Benin, we want you to know that your ATM CARD Package is here in our Company with the Shipment Code Awb 33xzs, Registered by Mrs. Margaret David, Manager of UBA Online Bank Plc, the only thing that holding your ATM CARD Package here is this official Security Keeping Fee of $54.00 USD 2 days Security keeping charge because the keeping charge is increasing $27.00 per day and your ATM Card package has been deposited here with us on 28th of August 2017, Time 9:AM, so you have to pay only 2 days keeping charge of $ 54 today to avoid more increasing tomorrow.

As soon as we receive the security keeping fee today,Our international Diplomat agent will depart Benin with your Package and your Shipment Airway bill will be sent to you immediately to track your Package to your address within 48 Hours, we are waiting to hear from you with the payment information immediately you receive this message because your ATM Card package is among our out shipping tonight , and you know that the more days your Package is here the SECURITY KEEPING FEE of your Package will keep increasing until you pay Our SECURITY DEPARTMENT OFF.

Be Informed that the SECURITY KEEPING FEE of your Package will keep increasing until you pay the SECURITY DEPARTMENT of the ups to Release your Package for delivery to your house address.

PAYMENT INFORMATION (WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM TRANSFER OFFICE OR RIA MONEY TRANSFER.
RECEIVERS NAME : ISAAC EZEM
CITY : COTONOU
QUESTION :WHEN
ANSWER : 48HURS.

PAYMENT DETAILS TO SEND TO US
Money transfer control number (MTCN)
Senders Name
Senders address.

MODE OF DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY

We are waiting for your Respond immediately because this is the only thing holding your ATM CARD Here with Us.

MR.INNOCENT CHRISTOPHER
(DELIVERY DEPARTMENT DHL BENIN)
UPS CARGO DELIVERY OFFICE BENIN DU REPUBLIC,
Phone Line: Treat with urgency, Call us +229- 98980741/ Fax + 229 67 059 411
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

CLERKOFCOURTS.GOV@OUTLOOK.COM

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:36 pm

Same Phone number:

SUPREME COURT OF JUSTICE BENIN. THE SUPREME COURT SECRETARIAT C/ 45 - 47 RUE DE GANHI , COTONOU, BENIN REPUBLIC 01 BP. 3045 MINISTRY ZONE

ATTENTION: DEAR

I 'M CONTACTING YOU NOW BASE ON ISSUE IN MY OFFICE THIS MORNING BECAUSE YOUR PAYMENT FILE WHICH CONTAIN YOUR $2.5M WAS BROUGHT TO ME BY THE BANK OF AFRICA HERE IN BENIN REPUBLIC WHO ORDERED ME TO SIGN THE CANCELLATION OF YOUR PAYMENT FILE AND I ASKED HIM WHY AND HE SAID THAT YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED AND ALWAYS INSULT HIM BECAUSE THEY TOLD YOU TO PAY $500 TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND.

SO I DECIDED TO WRITE YOU BECAUSE I FOLLOWED THE LAW AND I WILL NOT BE AGAINST ANYBODY IN THIS WORLD AND I THINK THAT MAYBE HE HAS A LITTLE PROBLEM WITH YOU.

I HAVE NOT TOUCH YOUR PAYMENT FILE UNTIL I HEAR FROM YOU THIS MORNING BECAUSE I HAVE A HUMAN SYMPATHY.

SO MY DEAR I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AND IF YOU STILL NEED TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND THEN I WILL TELL YOU WHERE YOU WILL SEND THE $2500 AND HAVE THIS FUND SEND TO YOU THROUGH MY POWER.

YOUR URGENT REPLY IS NEEDED.
THANK,S

Regards,
HON. MARDOCHEE VIGNON MUKOURO GCON
CHIEF JUSTICE OF BENIN
ADMINISTRATIVE CHIEF JUDGE,
PHONE CONTACT (+229) 670 59 411
EMAIL: CLERKOFCOURTS.GOV@OUTLOOK.COM
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

clerkofcourts.gov@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:13 pm

SUPREME COURT OF JUSTICE BENIN. THE SUPREME COURT SECRETARIAT C/ 45 - 47 RUE DE GANHI , COTONOU, BENIN REPUBLIC 01 BP. 3045 MINISTRY ZONE

ATTENTION: DEAR

IN REGARDING OF THE MESSAGE I RECEIVED FROM YOU, I REAL UNDERSTAND THAT YOU DID NOT HAVE THE DEMANDED AMOUNT THEY REQUESTED FROM YOU, TO SETTLED EVERYTHING IN THIS TRANSACTION AND FOR YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS SUCCESSFUL, I WILL HELP YOU WITH THE HALF OF THE NEEDED FEE BEING $1250.00 AND FOR YOU TO LOOK FOR THE REST OF $1250.00 SO THAT YOU WILL HAVE ACCESS ON YOUR FUNDS.

YOUR URGENT REPLY IS NEEDED.
THANK,S

Regards,
HON. MARDOCHEE VIGNON MUKOURO GCON
CHIEF JUSTICE OF BENIN
ADMINISTRATIVE CHIEF JUDGE,
PHONE CONTACT (+229) 670 59 411
EMAIL: CLERKOFCOURTS.GOV@OUTLOOK.COM
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

westernunin_transfer@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:06 pm

Attention Dear Beneficiary,

Welcome to Western Union Head Office and This is to inform you that International Monetary Fund IMF is compensating all the scam victims sum of $2.700.000.00 USD here in Benin Republic (Two Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollar) Only each, and your email address was found in the scam victim list) This Western Union head office has been mandated by the International Monetary Fund IMF Director to transfer your compensation fund to you via Western Union Transfer Daily. We the western union office here stated that you will be receiving your fund $2.700.000.00 at the maximum of $5,000.00 daily is the whole fund $2.700.000.00 is completely transfer to you.

Already We have sent out your first payment $5,000 MTCN # 8860-3341-09#

BELOW IS YOUR FIRST PAYMENT $5,OOO.OOUSD

MTCN#________________________ 8860-3341-09#
Sender’s First Name:-------Mr.Peter
Sender’s Last Name:------Joseph
Sender’s Location:------- Seattle,Benin Republic
Amount sent:------- $5000

Remember we need your full information as where we will be sending the second
payments $5000 to avoid wrong transfer such as,

Your Full Name:......................... ...
Your Home Address:......................
Your Country/ City: .............................
Your Age:.......................... ..........
Your Sex:.......................... ..............
Your Direct Phone Number:....................... ...
Your ID copy:......................... ...

Urgent go and pick up your first payment $5000 now and get back to us for your
second payment.

Call Western Union Director Mr.Peter Joseph below:
+229-96644213

Thanks,

Mr.Peter Joseph
The Western Union Director Benin Republic
Email: westernunin_transfer@outlook.com

Header:
Return-Path: <westernunin_transfer@outlook.com>
Received: from HE1PR0602MB2779.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::ac37:17b1:8411:f20d]) by HE1PR0602MB2779.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::ac37:17b1:8411:f20d%18]) with mapi id 15.20.0302.013;
Tue, 12 Dec 2017
Subject: your first payment $5,000 MTCN # 8860-3341-09#

Phone:
+22996644213
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* BéninCell
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.