Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

homelandsecuirrty201@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

homelandsecuirrty201@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:16 pm

FROM UNITED NATIONS FOUNDATION BOARD OF DIRECTOR
People
Wilson Brooks <homelandsecuirrty201@gmail.com> Today at 3:02 PM
To
Message body

UNITED NATIONS FOUNDATION BOARD OF DIRECTOR
(UNF) OFFICE, LONDON. NAME WILSON BROOKS
PHONE = 447452183046
FAX- +442035145900

Dear Beneficiary

The United Nations Foundation (UNF) financial department have investigated through our monitoring Site Light Cable network that your overdue contract

Fund/inheritance/Award Winning payment and transaction with both Apex Bank CBN and Commercial banks are genuine. You have the legitimate right to complete

your transaction to claim your fund US$4,500,000.00 (Four million Five Hundred united states dollars).Because of so much scam going on in Nigeria. United

Nations (UN) have has bilateral memorandum with Federal Express Courier Service in Nigeria to furnish us with their procedures to send this money to you

without further complain or delay. We got information from the Nigeria Foreign Affairs Desk that they have loaded your US$4,500,000.00 into ATM CARD and

submitted to the Federal Express Courier Service for immediate delivery to your doorstep. You are required to choose one option convenient for you to observe

the fee for quick delivery of your parcel containing your ATM CARD, including your due completion legal original approved payment back up documents.

Service Type | Delivery Duration | Charges/Fees
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ---------------
Premium Express (24 hrs Delivery)
Mailing $120.00 00.00
Insurance $280.00 00.00
Vat $20.00 00.00
TOTAL $420.00

$420(Four Hundred And Twenty US Dollars Only).
.............................. .............................. ..........
Special Express (2 Days)
Mailing $90.00 00.00
Insurance $260.00 00.00
Vat $20.00 00.00
TOTAL $370.00 00.00
$370(Three Hundred and Seventy US Dollars Only).
.............................. .............................. ................
Economy Express (3Days)
Mailing $70.00 00.00
Insurance$210.00 00.00
Vat (5%) $20.00 00.00
TOTAL $300.00 00.00
$330 (Three Hundred US Dollars Only).
.............................. .............................. ........
The required form below. Please note that the deadline for claiming your fund should not exceed one week upon the receipt of this email, your fund will be

reconcile back to global dormant account for depository use . That is the instruction given to us, take note. We request you reconfirm your mailing address

to ensure no error with our record for immediate dispatch of your parcel to you. Only valid residential/ Office address and postal address are certified OK.
DELIVERY DESTINATION INFORMATION:
------------------------------ ------------------------------ -
Receiver's Name:............................. .................
Address:...................... .............................. ...........
Tel/:......................... .............................. ...............
Delivery Information/ Parcel Description
Delivery Terms: .............. .......International Delivery
Condition Of Delivery..............Priority Delivery
Consignment Note No: ........... MI 49866-2110
Color of Parcel: ..................... Brown.
Total Weight: ..........................36.2 kg
Total Net Weight: ...................1.7 kg

We are here to protect you from any problem till you receive your package. You can as well get in touch with the FedEx Delivery Company assigned to deliver

this financial package to your doorstep. Below is the delivery companies contact information:
Company's Name: Federal Global Express Courier Service.
Directors Name: COOPER ANDERSON...
Email: cooperandersonfcservice012@gmail.com
PHONE- +2348035733643

Looking forward to hear from you as soon as you receive this message, you can go ahead and Email us here and ask for WILSON BROOKS, you can call him on this

number 447452183046, UNITED NATIONS FOUNDATION (UNF) OFFICE LONDON BOARD OF DIRECTOR

Best Regards,
Name WILSON BROOKS
UNITED NATIONS FOUNDATION (UNF) OFFICE LONDON BOARD OF DIRECTOR
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

wilson@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:21 pm

ATM PAYMENTS FROM UNITED NATIONS FOUNDATION BOARD OF DIRECTORS
People
WILSON BROOKS <wilson@hotmail.com> Today at 14:35
Reply-To: <wilsonbrooksun@hotmail.com>
Message body
PHONE = +447452183046
FAX- +442035145900

Dear Beneficiary

The United Nations Foundation (UNF) financial department have investigated through our monitoring Site Light Cable network that your overdue contract Fund/inheritance/Award Winning payment and transaction with both Apex Bank CBN and Commercial banks are genuine. You have the legitimate right to complete your transaction to claim your fund US$4,500,000.00 (Four million Five Hundred united states dollars).Because of so much scam going on in Nigeria. United Nations (UN) have has bilateral memorandum with Federal Express Courier Service in Nigeria to furnish us with their procedures to send this money to you without further complain or delay. We got information from the Nigeria Foreign Affairs Desk that they have loaded your US$4,500,000.00 into ATM CARD and submitted to the Federal Express Courier Service for immediate delivery to your doorstep. You are required to choose one option convenient for you to observe the fee for quick delivery of your parcel containing your ATM CARD, including your due comp

Mailing $120.00 00.00
Insurance $80.00 00.00
Vat $20.00 00.00
TOTAL $220.00

$220(Two Hundred And Twenty US Dollars Only).
Special Express (2 Days)
Mailing $90.00 00.00
Insurance $60.00 00.00
Vat $20.00 00.00
TOTAL $170.00 00.00
$170(One Hundred and Seventy US Dollars Only).
Economy Express (3Days)
Mailing $70.00 00.00
Insurance$40.00 00.00
Vat (5%) $20.00 00.00
TOTAL $130.00 00.00
$130 (One Hundred And Thirty US Dollars Only).
The required form below. Please note that the deadline for claiming your fund should not exceed one week upon the receipt of this email, your fund will be reconcile back to global dormant account for depository use . That is the instruction given to us, take note. We request you reconfirm your mailing address to ensure no error with our record for immediate dispatch of your parcel to you. Only valid residential/ Office address and postal address are certified OK.

We are here to protect you from any problem till you receive your package. You can as well get in touch with the FedEx Delivery Company assigned to deliver this financial package to your doorstep. Below is the delivery companies contact information:
Email: cooperandersonfcservice00@gmail.com
PHONE- +2348038739243

Looking forward to hear from you as soon as you receive this message, you can go ahead and Email us here and ask for WILSON BROOKS, you can call him on this number +447452183046, UNITED NATIONS FOUNDATION (UNF) OFFICE LONDON BOARD OF DIRECTOR

Best Regards,
Name WILSON BROOKS
FROM UNITED NATIONS FOUNDATION (UNF) OFFICE LONDON BOARD OF DIRECTOR

Skype ID:
live:wilsonbrooksun

Phone Numbers;
+2348038739243
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd

+447452183046
Country or destination Isle of Man
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Manx Telecom

FAX- +442035145900
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* Voxbone SA
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

wilsonbrooks67@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:11 pm

Quick delivery of your parcel containing your ATM
People
WILSON BROOKS <wilsonbrooks67@gmail.com> Today at 9:05
BCC
Message body
PHONE = 447452183046
FAX- +442035145900

Dear Beneficiary

The United Nations Foundation (UNF) financial department have investigated through our monitoring Site Light Cable network that your overdue contract Fund/inheritance/Award Winning payment and transaction with both Apex Bank CBN and Commercial banks are genuine. You have the legitimate right to complete your transaction to claim your fund US$4,500,000.00 (Four million Five Hundred united states dollars).Because of so much scam going on in Nigeria. United Nations (UN) have has bilateral memorandum with Federal Express Courier Service in Nigeria to furnish us with their procedures to send this
money to you without further complain or delay. We got information from the Nigeria Foreign Affairs Desk that they have loaded your US$4,500,000.00 into ATM CARD and submitted to the Federal Express Courier Service for immediate delivery to your doorstep. You are required to choose one option convenient for you to observe the fee for quick delivery of your parcel containing your ATM CARD, including your due completion legal original approved payment back up documents.

Mailing $120.00 00.00
Insurance $210.00 00.00
Vat $20.00 00.00
TOTAL $340.00

$340(Three Hundred And forty US Dollars Only).
Special Express (2 Days)
Mailing $90.00 00.00
Insurance $200.00 00.00
Vat $10.
TOTAL $300.00 00.00
$300(three Hundred US Dollars Only).
Economy Express (3Days)
Mailing $70.00 00.00
Insurance$140.00 00.00
Vat (5%) $20.00 00.00
TOTAL $230.00 00.00
(Two Hundred thirty US Dollars Only).
The required form below. Please note that the deadline for claiming your fund should not exceed one week upon the receipt of this email, your fund will be reconcile back to global dormant account for depository use . That is the instruction given to us, take note. We request you reconfirm your mailing address to ensure no error with our record for immediate dispatch of your parcel to you. Only valid residential/ Office address and postal address are certified OK.

We are here to protect you from any problem till you receive your package. You can as well get in touch with the FedEx
Delivery Company assigned to deliver this financial package to your doorstep. Below is the delivery companies contact

information:
Email: cooperandersonfcservice0022@gmail.com
PHONE- +2348038739243

Looking forward to hear from you as soon as you receive this message, you can go ahead and Email us here and ask for WILSON
BROOKS, you can call him on this number 447452183046, UNITED NATIONS FOUNDATION (UNF) OFFICE LONDON BOARD OF DIRECTOR

Best Regards,
Name WILSON BROOKS
UNITED NATIONS FOUNDATION (UNF) OFFICE LONDON BOARD OF DIRECTOR
Wayne

michaelwellington69@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:01 pm

Dear: Friend,
People
Michael Wellington <michaelwellington69@gmail.com> Today at 7:04
BCC
Message body
Santander Bank, UK

Dear: Friend,

I am Mr Andric Gaston, the Auditor General, Santander Bank, UK. In the course of my auditing, I discovered a floating fund in an account, which was opened in 1990 at Abbey National Bank before it was bought over by Santander Group of which I am the auditor, belonging to a dead foreigner who died in 1999. Every effort made to track any member of his family or next of kin has since failed; hence I got in contact with you to stand as his next of kin since you bear the same last name. He died leaving no heir or a will.

My intention is to transfer this sum of $5.5M in the aforementioned account to a safe account overseas. I am therefore proposing that you quietly partner with me and provide an account or set up a new one that will serve the purpose of receiving this fund. For your assistance in this venture, I am ready to part with a good percentage of the entire funds. We will share the funds in the proportion of 40% for you, 40% for me and 20% donated to Charitable Organizations. After going through the deceased person's records and files, I discovered that:

(1) No one has operated this account since 1999
(2) He died without an heir; hence the money has been floating.
(3) No other person knows about this account and there was no known beneficiary.

If I do not remit this money urgently, it would be forfeited and subsequently converted to company's funds, which will benefit only the directors of my firm. This money can be approved to you legally as with all the necessary documentary approvals in your name. However, you would be required to show some proof of claim, which I will provide you with and also guide you on how to make your applications.

Please do give me a reply so that I can send you detailed information on the modalities of my proposition. I completely trust you to keep this proposition absolutely confidential.

I look forward to your prompt response.

Best Regards,
Mr Andric Gaston
Auditor General,
Santander Bank
Wayne

mrgodwin07@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:36 pm

Greetings
Ronald Melcher <mrgodwin07@gmail.com>
Bcc:

3 Aug at 12:18

GLOBAL FINANCIAL SECURITY MONITORING UNIT
24/25, The Shard, 32 London Bridge St, London SE1 9SG, UK
Official E-mail: asdronald1@gmail.com
Phone: +44-7872-201034, Fax: +442039665586

Greetings,

We have concluded our global Security careful investigation which revealed through our site light radar that you were involved in scam transaction perpetrated by some organized syndicates operating from different world, World Bank Project Auditors have approved Scam Compensation sum of $4.5 million United States Dollars global compensation to 800, 00 scam victims, your name / email address were among victims approved to receive their scam compensation funds this year 2019. Respond to this message for more details guiding this process, you will never regret given this opportunity a chance hence it will re-position you financially after going through trauma in the hands of those crooks.

We are going to process your scam compensation according to the World Bank scam settlement policy. You have the opportunity to receive your scam compensation funds if you respond to this message. Our site light cable security devise discovered all the disappointments and extortion you suffered in the hands of those crooks operating with impersonated face book, hangout, emails, Instagram and other APP devise. You will hear more of their antics once you respond to this message. You will hear more reveling /shocking antics uses by those crooks, i presumed you may be wondering why you have not received any funds as the promised after obeying their instructions, give this opportunity the benefit of doubts and see what happens next.

This scam compensation has legal confirmation documents from necessary concerned authorities. Your response is highly imminent. Those crooks have no money to pay you, everything is just scam to wreck and make you look stupid, and you are not the only person involve in this unprecedented drama. You will be surprise what you hear upon your reply to this message. (asdronald1@gmail.com)

Yours sincerely,
Ronald Melcher
Coordinating Officer (GFSM
Wayne

animalsfarm.25@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:13 pm

Carter F Ham <animalsfarm.25@gmail.com>
Bcc:

1 Oct at 23:01
24/25, The Shard, 32 London Bridge St, London SE1 9SG, UK
Official E-mail: hcarterf576@gmail.com
Phone: +44-7872-201034, Fax: +442039665586

Greetings Sir/Madam,

We have concluded our global Security careful investigation which revealed through our site light radar that you were involved in scam transaction perpetrated by some organized syndicates operating from different world, World Bank Project Auditors have approved Scam Compensation sum of $4.5 million United States Dollars global compensation to 800, 00 scam victims, your name / email address were among victims approved to receive their scam compensation funds this year 2019. Respond to this message for more details guiding this process, you will never regret given this opportunity a chance hence it will re-position you financially after going through trauma in the hands of those crooks.

We are going to process your scam compensation according to the World Bank scam settlement policy. You have the opportunity to receive your scam compensation funds if you respond to this message. Our site light cable security
devise discovered all the disappointments and extortion you suffered in the hands of those crooks operating with impersonated face book, hangout, emails, Instagram and other APP devise. You will hear more of their antics once you respond to this message. You will hear more reveling /shocking antics uses by those crooks, i presumed you may be wondering why you have not received any funds as the promised after obeying their instructions, give this opportunity the benefit of doubts and see what happens next.

This scam compensation has legal confirmation documents from necessary concerned authorities. Your response is highly imminent. Those crooks have no money to pay you, everything is just scam to wreck and make you look stupid,
and you are not the only person involve in this unprecedented drama. You will be surprise what you hear upon your reply to this message. (hcarterf576@gmail.com)

Yours sincerely,
Carter F Ham
Coordinating Officer (GFSM
Wayne

inquirysection019@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:02 pm

Email received:

I have received your email, contains are well noted. In line with the transaction review and rectification, use the below details to contact the assigned office for file rectification of your payment, we have already sent your file number to Global Financial Monetary Services.

Global Financial Security Monitoring Unit
24/25, the Shard, 32 London Bridge St, London SE1 9SG, UK
Official email: info@globalserversecuritymonitory.com
Phone: +44-77000-68532
Fax: +442039665586
Contact officer Michael Bricks
Coordinating Officer (GFSM)

Finally, use the above contacts to reach the office hence your file reference number has already sent to them so proceed to communicate upon the receipt this message.

Sincerely,
Dr David Kelly

Return-Path: <inquirysection019@gmail.com>

+447700068532
Original network provider* Cloud9 Mobile Communications Ltd

+442039665586
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location London

globalserversecuritymonitory.com is a fraudulent domain name used only for the email address.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

diplomat.nannakonado@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:55 pm

Dear Esteemed Customer,

Josef Horvath Parker <diplomat.nannakonado@gmail.com>
Bcc:

9 Oct at 18:49

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC (UBA).
HEAD OFFICE: U.B.A.HOUSE,
57, MARINA STREET,VICTORIA ISLAND
P. O. BOX 2406,LAGOS-NIGERIA.a
Director Telex Dept
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA).
You can call Me in person _+2347066822307
EMAIL: josefhorvathparker09@gmail.com

REF: UBA/222/XCC/MOFFICE/2014 ISIN CODE : NGUBA0000001; Legal Form: Other non-liability limited; Operational Status: Operational; OUR SWIFT CODE: UNAFNGLA

Dear Esteemed Customer,

You were informed that, the United Bank for Africa Plc,upon receipt of your payment approval and draft from the Central Bank of Nigeria to settle your out standing payment considering how drafts from Nigeria and Africa in general are been handled in Europe, Asia,Middle east and America inline with the International Monetary Transactions policies of our bank decided to set up a none resident US dollars U-Direct account in your name.
your full amount to be transferred $5.5 million USD to be transferred bit by bit.

This account will enable you transfer your funds gradually unconditionally by yourself through the UBA Inter Switch Transfers platform electronically at zero COT to any Bank account of your choice at any time.

The access/log in to your none resident US dollar U-Direct website: https://ibank. ubagroup.com, then tick the Corporate space and allow for
a few minutes to enter the information below:
Account Number/Corp. ID: 2012301293
User ID: UBA234766876
Password: UBAYYMMPRSAV17
Beneficiary:

Your prompt compliance to our Bank's stipulated policy which is inline with the International Banking transactions standard policy will enable this account be activated/validated and you will have access to carry out any transactions and transfers to your designated bank account.
, log on to our bank's website viz:United Bank for Africa | The Leading Pan-African Bank mc/ bios, click on Josef Horvath Parker Or click directly to:
United Bank For Africa | Countries bio?id= 20120904032833dky9zr9pp7
For the Management,
United Bank for Africa Plc.
Yours sincerely,
Josef Horvath Parker
Director Telex Dept
You can call Me +234 7066822307

United Bank For Africa | Countries
United Bank for Africa

We operate in 20 African countries and in the UK and the USA. We also have presence in Paris, France.

United Bank for Africa | The Leading Pan-African Bank
UBA is Africa's best and most resilient banking group with operations in 20 African countries and offices in thr...
Wayne

inspectorgenerralofpolice49@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:33 pm

Dear Esteemed Customer,

Josef Horvath Parker <inspectorgenerralofpolice49@gmail.com>
Bcc:

13 Oct at 13:05

Director Telex Dept

REF: UBA/222/XCC/MOFFICE/2019 ISIN CODE : NGUBA0000001; Legal Form: Other non-liability limited; Operational Status: Operational; OUR SWIFT CODE: UNAFNGLA

Dear Esteemed Customer,

You were informed that, the United Bank for Africa Plc,upon receipt of your payment approval and draft from the Central Bank of Nigeria to settle your out standing payment considering how drafts from Nigeria and Africa in general are been handled in Europe, Asia,Middle east and America inline with the International Monetary Transactions policies of our bank decided to set up a none resident US dollars U-Direct account in your name.
your full amount to be transferred $5.5 million USD to be transferred bit by bit.

This account will enable you transfer your funds gradually unconditionally by yourself through the UBA Inter Switch Transfers platform electronically at zero COT to any Bank account of your choice at any time.

The access/log in to your none resident US dollar U-Direct website: https://ibank. ubagroup.com, then tick the Corporate space and allow for
Beneficiary:

Your prompt compliance to our Bank's stipulated policy which is inline with the International Banking transactions standard policy will enable this account be activated/validated and you will have access to carry out any transactions and transfers to your designated bank account.
, log on to our bank's website viz:United Bank for Africa | The Leading Pan-African Bank mc/ bios, click on Josef Horvath Parker Or click directly to:
For the Management,
Yours sincerely,
Josef Horvath Parker
Director Telex Dept

United Bank For Africa | Countries
United Bank for Africa

We operate in 20 African countries and in the UK and the USA. We also have presence in Paris, France.

United Bank for Africa | The Leading Pan-African Bank
UBA is Africa's best and most resilient banking group with operations in 20 African countries and offices in thr...
Wayne

Re: mrgodwin07@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:36 pm

Dear Esteemed Customer,

Josef Horvath Parker <asdronald1@gmail.com>
Reply-To: josefhorvathparker09@gmail.com
Bcc:

30 Nov at 16:32

Director Telex Dept

REF: UBA/222/XCC/MOFFICE/2014 ISIN CODE : NGUBA0000001; Legal Form: Other non-liability limited; Operational Status: Operational; OUR SWIFT CODE: UNAFNGLA

Dear Esteemed Customer,

Beneficiary:

, log on to our bank's website viz:United Bank for Africa | The Leading Pan-African Bank mc/ bios, click on Josef Horvata Parker Or click directly to:

For the Management,
Yours sincerely,
Josef Horvath Parker
Director Telex Dept
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.