Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

homelandsecuirrty201@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

kitchinalanwilliams@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 25, 2022 8:25 pm

Same phone number, same scam, new email address.

Attn: Beneficiary,

Scam Compensation Sum of US $ 11.5 Million dollars has been approved through the World Bank Mass Assisted Project Deposit Fund. This compensation payment was initiated to assist those who have failed to prey on fraudulent business / communications in different categories, Inheritance, Contracts, Lottery, Romance Scam, Diplomatic Payment, Fraudulent Loan Transactions, Unsuccessful Investment transactions, bitcoin fraud,property sale scam . Those who have also failed victim of BEC Scams also known as Wire transactions, Mass project assisted fund was approved to settle failed business / scam, you are qualified to receive this approved investment funds as long as you have received fraudulent proposal before, many people have suffered untold lost / hardship in the hands of those unscrupulous elements and evil-minded people operating all kinds of fraud / scam just to make a dirty living and misery out of innocent souls.
You are entitled to receive this scam compensation funds as long as you have received a scam / fraudulent message through whichever way, also those that their business was affected by the Covid-19 pandemic.

In Addition: We have concluded our confidential global investigation exercise which confirmed through our site light fraud monitoring radar that you were involved in a scam transaction with some group of fraud syndicates operating from different parts of the world by impersonating different existing and existing facilities. I presumed you may be wondering why you have not received any funds after obeying their instructions to send them money, sending unending fees to them without receiving one dollar cent, give this opportunity the benefit of doubt and see what happens next. How long will you continue to listen to them? Please wake up from your slumber or those people will wreck you without any benefit.

NB: You will receive further shocking clarification upon your response to this message. disregard whatever transaction you are doing with those scammers, better send us details of your transaction for a security check of authenticity through a security global verification data system, is better to confirm the authenticity of your transaction than to waste money which you shall regret in the end. This is the new global transaction reference code (HDYRT46/MBNTUT), Disregard any message from anywhere without this approved transaction code.

Yours Sincerely,

KITCHIN ALAN WILLIAM
Consultant agent (FIMS)
Global Financial Security Monitoring Unit
Phone: +44-7480-7294-01
Information: The phone number is also on whatsapp.

Header:

Return-Path: <anthonywaltersh02@gmail.com>
Reply-To: kitchinalanwilliams@outlook.com
From: Global Financial Security <anthonywaltersh02@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2022 12:54:04 +0100
Message-ID: <CANv0xHxXHgLK0Umnu3X0RpUZzMyxeabUtKgNGq2_MYgOp5WuSg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Mass Project Assisted Fund
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

inquirysection0341@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:39 pm

Are you Dead? Scam:

My Dear Good Friend

Are you alive or dead? We received several emails from one Mr. Garcia Charles Gilbert who narrated to us about the auto car accident you had two weeks ago.

Mr. Garcia made us understand that you are in hospital for treatment but there is no hope of your recovery. He stated that he is your business associates and your next of kin whom you have chosen and permitted to inherit all your properties. He is contacting this office based on your contract /Inheritance payment fund which is about to be paid to you. He requested that the payment should now be transferred into his own personal account as he stated below.

Account Name Mr. Garcia Charles Gilbert
Citibank Banamex USA
15900 La Cantera Parkway Bldg #18
San Antonio, TX 77825
Routing Number: 122233645
Account Number: 5944130210

We request your confirmation before we can process this transfer to Mr. Garcia Charles Gilbert Bank Account. This is to avoid releasing your money to wrong person because Mr. Garcia Charles Gilbert is too eager and ready to follow every instruction to have this money into his account. If you did not have auto accident and you did not permit Mr. Garcia Charles Gilbert to claim your money, kindly reply this message with your full contact information so we can process the
release of your fund to you.

Thanks

Mr Dennis Melcher.
Pay master General ( FMF)
ABUJA

Header:

Received: from 10.223.248.245
Return-Path: <ellieprin56@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.67]
Reply-To: inquirysection0341@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 02:37:45 -0700
Message-ID: <CAG2yBOkj46Otd2FtmLxeJb5eJgEusMmxOtQSmbcbhbO0vgC1ng@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: My Dear Good Friend
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

inquirysection0119@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:41 am

Recovery Scam:

Dear Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that in the course of my investigation as director of the payment verification/implementation committee, I came across your name as an unpaid fund beneficiary in the record of the central bank of Nigeria and other banks that are supposed to get your funds amounting on the sum of $6,700,000.00 (Six million seven hundred thousand united states dollars) released to you. My committee was set up by the payment reconciliation committee to verify and scrutinize all outstanding debts owed to our foreign beneficiaries in accordance with the information received from the United States government and other countries over unpaid huge debts owed to Foreigners.

Having seen your file and my further questioning to the officials of the central bank of Nigeria and the Ministry of Finance as to why your payment is still pending reveals the rot and corruption in the system. The bank officials told me that the reason why you haven’t received your payment is due to your inability to pay for the required charges for the transfer of funds to your account. When I asked them why they didn’t deduct the said charges from your principal sum, I was given the flimsy excuse that you never authorized them to do so. When I put the question across to them if they ever advised you that such charges could be deducted from your principal fund, the answer I got was no. Now, if you do not tell this beneficiary that such charges could be deducted from his or her principal fund, how will he or she know that such options are available for such beneficiaries?

From my investigation, I discovered that these bank officials deliberately refused to let the charges be deducted from your principal fund because they want your fund to remain trapped in the bank, while they continue to extort money from beneficiaries under some flimsy excuse. You do not need to pay any money to any official, all you are required to do is swear an affidavit at the federal high court of Nigeria, authorizing the bank to deduct all charges from your principal fund and transfer the balance of funds after deduction to your bank account. If you have spent any money in the past in your quest for payment, kindly let me know so that I can follow this up. You can reach me on my phone at +234-8162092939 or email: at inquirysection0119@gmail.com for directives on how you can get the deduction done as soon as possible and get your payment released in your account.

Yours sincerely,

Olukayode Ariwoola (CJN)
CHIEF JUSTICE FEDERAL
REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Direct Phone: +234-8162092939
Email: inquirysection0119@gmail.com

Header:

Received: from 10.217.130.145
Return-Path: <inquirysection0341@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.128.173]
Reply-To: inquirysection03419@gmail.com
From: "Olukayode Ariwoola (CJN)" <inquirysection0341@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2023 22:06:54 -0700
Message-ID: <CAPLuYoWsEUG2WRR=DkS+isn=8wq6JKAr3UW42eSMW+TndsqThQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Dear Beneficiary,
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Phone: +2348162092939
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

inquirysection03419@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 13, 2023 1:41 pm

Recovery Scam:

Dear Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that in the course of my investigation as director of the payment verification/implementation committee, I came across your name as an unpaid fund beneficiary in the record of the central bank of Nigeria and other banks that are supposed to get your funds amounting on the sum of $6,700,000.00 (Six million seven hundred thousand united states dollars) released to you. My committee was set up by the payment reconciliation committee to verify and scrutinize all outstanding debts owed to our foreign beneficiaries in accordance with the information received from the United States government and other countries over unpaid huge debts owed to Foreigners.

Having seen your file and my further questioning to the officials of the central bank of Nigeria and the Ministry of Finance as to why your payment is still pending reveals the rot and corruption in the system. The bank officials told me that the reason why you haven’t received your payment is due to your inability to pay for the required charges for the transfer of funds to your account. When I asked them why they didn’t deduct the said charges from your principal sum, I was given the flimsy excuse that you never authorized them to do so. When I put the question across to them if they ever advised you that such charges could be deducted from your principal fund, the answer I got was no. Now, if you do not tell this beneficiary that such charges could be deducted from his or her principal fund, how will he or she know that such options are available for such beneficiaries?

From my investigation, I discovered that these bank officials deliberately refused to let the charges be deducted from your principal fund because they want your fund to remain trapped in the bank, while they continue to extort money from beneficiaries under some flimsy excuse. You do not need to pay any money to any official, all you are required to do is swear an affidavit at the federal high court of Nigeria, authorizing the bank to deduct all charges from your principal fund and transfer the balance of funds after deduction to your bank account. If you have spent any money in the past in your quest for payment, kindly let me know so that I can follow this up. You can reach me on my phone at +234-8162092939 or email: at inquirysection03419@gmail.com for directives on how you can get the deduction done as soon as possible and get your payment released in your account.

Yours sincerely,

Olukayode Ariwoola (CJN)
CHIEF JUSTICE FEDERAL
REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Direct Phone: +234-8162092939
Email: inquirysection03419@gmail.com

Header:

Received: from 10.217.150.140
Return-Path: <mrpaulebeh02@outlook.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [40.92.91.108]
Subject: Dear Beneficiary,
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2023 11:50:47 +0000
Message-ID: <DB9P191MB19310E5A914ED4BCBBF07752C3D2A@DB9P191MB1931.EURP191.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.