Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

seiki104@seiki104.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: seiki104@seiki104.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:18 pm

Endeavor to respond

Lewis Jerome <dfred7705@gmail.com>
Reply-To: fsb722adm@gmail.com
Bcc:

Mon, 17 Aug at 21:29

From The Desk of: Mr.Lewis Jerome.
First State Bank
Credit/Telex Department.12/B13 Kingston Drive,

TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER NOTICE OF YOUR OUTSTANDING US$4.5M

We are not sure you received our previous message sent to you.

Endeavor to respond as soon as you receive this notification for proper documentation of the transfer to be done.

The World Bank in conjunction with the United Nations in order to cushion the effect of the ravaging Corona Virus Pandemic have made a random draw to select people who will benefit from the palliative fund and your name and email address was among those listed to benefit from this exercise and has consequently
approved payment of Four Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$4,500,000.00) in your favour to assist you help the less priviledged in community and mandated the First State Bank, New York to carry out immediate remittance of the fund to you.

However, there was a sharp follow up from one Mr.Robert Redding who came to our Bank with the sum of US$1,750 being amount for the payment of Stamp duty fee as required by the United States Financial Regulations as applicable which is the only condition for the release of the approved fund and stated that he is your Legal Representative asking us to transfer the fund to the below account that he provided.

ACCOUNT NUMBER 257668-09-100145
KOOKMIN BANK (kb bank),
5TH FL.KOOKLMIN BANKBLDG.
84 NAMDAEMUN-RO JUNG-GU
SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
ACCOUNT NAME: MING ZOEN LEE

Did you authorize him to claim the approved fund of US$4.5M on your behalf? We need your urgent response because your file had a problem due to the account he submitted claiming to be your Attorney. He said that you have handed him the ownership of this approved fund of US$4.5M and he is ready to pay the Stamp Duty
charge as required for the immediate transfer of the fund to the above stated bank account that he submitted.

We need to be sure before Remittance Department of First State Bank,New York kicks off the transfer to the provided account details. Due to the rush in his changing the account, Management is suspicious, that is the reason we need your urgent reply before the transfer can be finally made as requested by Mr.Robert Redding.

Also note that it is our duty to protect our customers so we need to verify
before the transfer can be made to the forwarded bank account given to us by Mr.Robert Redding. To this effect, we have contacted you to know if you are aware of this new arrangement to avoid fund diversion to wrong account and also that we are not held liable at the end of transfer.

Finally, do furnish us with your direct telephone number(s) to enable us program your information in our Central Computer System for the fund release as soon as you comply to our instruction.

Do confirm to us immediately if you authorized him to do so?

Thanks for your immediate response.

Sincerely,

Mr.Lewis Jerome
Credit Dept.
First State Bank
New York, USA
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: offdox43@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:19 pm

Endeavor to respond

Did you authorize?? <dr.arnland@gmail.com>
Reply-To: boardd567@gmail.com
Bcc:
Mon, 31 Aug at 23:35

Bank of America Higher Standards Home
From The Desk of: MR.JIMMY JOHNSON.
Bank of America
Credit/Telex Department.12/B13 Kingston Drive,

TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER NOTICE OF US$10.5M

Endeavor to respond as soon as you receive this notification for
proper documentation of the transfer to be done.

Did you authorize anybody to claim your approved fund of US$10.5M on your behalf? we need your urgent response because your file had a problem due to a petition filed by one Mr.Edgar Carlos from Texas claiming to be your Attorney. He said that you have handed him the ownership of this approved fund of US$10.5M. We received this Bank

Account particulars below from Mr.Edgar Carlos claiming to be your attorney and he wants The Bank of America to remit the approved US$10.5M to the below account information and he is ready to pay all the charges to ensure the transfer is made to the bank account.

Bank Name: Wells Fargo
BANK ADDRESS: 4170 Pleasant Hill Road Duluth, NA 30096 U.S.A.
Account No: 245-135922291-1-42
ROUTING NUMBER: 061000227 ,
Account Name: Mark Howard

We need to be sure before Remittance Department Bank of America kicks off the transfer to the provided account details, for this new development The management of this bank are suspicious that is the reason Bank of America need your urgent reply before the transfer of US$10.5M can be finally remitted as requested by Mr.Edgar Carlos.

Also note that it is our duty to protect our customers so we need to verify before the transfer can be made to the forwarded bank account given to us by Mr.Edgar Carlos. To this effect, we have contacted you to know if you are aware of this new arrangement to avoid fraudulent fund diversion to wrong account. Do confirm to us immediately if you authorized this new arrangement so we will not be held liable at the end of transfer.

But if you are not aware of the arrangement, Bank of America needs POWER OF ATTORNEY CERTIFICATE from our Legal Department in order to carry out the transfer.

Because in this circumstance, it is the only certified documents you need to receive the payment of US10.5M in your account From Bank of America , get back immediately to direct you where to get all legal paper work that will back up the transfer in your name to enable us have access to make direct transfer of this US$10.5M to your personal bank account.

Lastly If our suspicion is correct reconfirm your bank account
information where you wish to receive this approved US$10.5M from Bank of America because as soon as we direct you to the officer and you secure this POWER OF ATTORNEY CERTIFICATE from his office the approved fund will be remitted to your account immediately, so your direct phone and your bank details is needed to enable us program your information in our system for the transfer to hit your account as soon as you comply to the instruction.

Thanks for your Co-operation
Sincerely,
MR. JIMMY JOHNSON.
Director Bank of America.
Salinas California.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:01 pm

New adopted CODE MT103/23

New adopted CODE MT103/23 <drjohnsonoriowhite@gmail.com>
Reply-To: emefileg50@gmail.com
Bcc:

Tue, 22 Sep at 09:13

Your MT103/23 payment Approved Number MT103/23/SWIFT.TRF/NG35/20

Due to the outbreak of the coronavirus (COVID -19) in every part of the World ,I have personally tried to call your phone several times without success. Please can you be kind enough to send me your PERSONAL cell phone in order to alert you of your MT103/23 payment details promptly. In addition we have been instructed by the Transition Committee and the new government in Nigeria who recommended for ALL your long outstanding belated payments be released, that we should use telephone calls to Identify and confirm the rightful information before final swift advice into your direct receiving account.

I have been specifically mandated to handle your payment on an exceptional note, and all your personal information including your bank account details have been re-programmed, but you must reconfirm it now by yourself in order to avoid misdirection of funds ,knowing fully well that only the authority of Central bank of Nigeria has the prerogative and exclusive power to make your payment directly to your receiving account and none other this time around.

It would also interest you to know that we are aware that some impostors have even in the past forged our CBN website ,my Identification as the Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria and that of the Minister of Finance to contact you and others purportedly with some untrue information to extort unlawful fees from you with the pretense to be in position of making your payment by cash or diplomatic delivery,HENCE we decided to use this direct configured Gmail specifically for your own payment,so Please stop further communication with such people that would demand unnecessary money from you. Please Be kind enough to report any despondence of such to me the current Governor of CBN, Mr. Godwin Emefiele for appropriate action.

Consequently, I wish to clearly state that the Central Bank of Nigeria would never require you to pay any money unnecessarily for this process or get involved in receiving or paying on your behalf any unwarranted fees.

You must always follow my instructions and directives, I am the superior principle officer, the Executive Governor General, Central Bank of Nigeria in charge of payment of your duly approved claim under this new adopted MT103/23 payment system.

However, the FINCEN (US Financial Crime Enforcement Network) has properly cleared your transaction of non-criminal Origin and Clean Source of Funds in strict compliance with the enabling laws and due process.

Respond promptly to avoid loss of time with your two form of Identification and reconfirm your Bank account details with Swift code and your total approved amount to avoid error in transmission.

Finally, note that this directives is mandatory, if not responded urgently, the process of your payment will be temporarily suspended.

I will give you a call for more briefing and directives as you reconfirm your direct line. Please, in all correspondence, quote your MT103/23 payment number for prompt Identification.

Call me on my direct line +234 9063784897 or send SMS message

Regards,

Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
Wayne

mrs.esthsego@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:25 pm

WHY THIS CHANGES ??

WHY THIS CHANGES ?? <mrs.esthsego@gmail.com>
Reply-To: boardd567@gmail.com
Bcc:

Tue, 6 Oct at 21:56

Bank of America Higher Standards Home
From The Desk of: MR.JIMMY JOHNSON.
Bank of America
Credit/Telex Department.
12/B13 Kingston Drive,

TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER NOTICE OF US$10.5M

Endeavor to respond as soon as you receive this notification for proper documentation of the transfer to be done.

Did you authorize anybody to claim your approved fund of US$10.5M on your behalf? We need your urgent response because your file had a problem due to a petition filed by one Mr.Edgar Carlos from Texas claiming to be your Attorney. He said that you have handed him the ownership of this approved fund of US$10.5M. We received this Bank

Account particulars below from Mr.Edgar Carlos claiming to be your attorney and he wants The Bank of America to remit the approved
US$10.5M to the below account information and he is ready to pay all the charges to ensure the transfer is made to the bank account.

Bank Name: Wells Fargo
BANK ADDRESS: 4170 Pleasant Hill Road Duluth, NA 30096 U.S.A.
Account No: 245-135922291-1-42
ROUTING NUMBER: 061000227 ,
Account Name: Mark Howard

We need to be sure before Remittance Department Bank of America kicks off the transfer to the provided account details, for this new development The management of this bank are suspicious that is the reason Bank of America need your urgent reply before the transfer of US$10.5M can be finally remitted as requested by Mr.Edgar Carlos.

Also note that it is our duty to protect our customers so we need to verify before the transfer can be made to the forwarded bank account given to us by Mr.Edgar Carlos. To this effect, we have contacted you to know if you are aware of this new arrangement to avoid fraudulent fund diversion to the wrong account. Do confirm to us immediately if you authorized this new arrangement so we will not be held liable at the end of transfer.

But if you are not aware of the arrangement, Bank of America needs POWER OF ATTORNEY CERTIFICATE from our Legal Department in order to carry out the transfer.

Because in this circumstance, it is the only certified documents you need to receive the payment of US10.5M in your account From Bank of America , get back immediately to direct you where to get all legal paperwork that will back up the transfer in your name to enable us have access to make direct transfer of this US$10.5M to your personal bank account.

Lastly If our suspicion is correct reconfirm your bank account information where you wish to receive this approved US$10.5M from Bank of America because as soon as we direct you to the officer and you secure this POWER OF ATTORNEY CERTIFICATE from his office the approved fund will be remitted to your account immediately, so your direct phone and your bank details is needed to enable us program your information in our system for the transfer to hit your account as soon as you comply to the instruction.
Call me immediately you receive this message or send SMS via my direct telephone number 669 225 2402.

Thanks for your Cooperation
Sincerely,
MR. JIMMY JOHNSON.
Director Bank of America.
Salinas California.
Wayne

officeofficeinfo0@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:20 pm

REASON YOUR FUND IS NOT BEEN RELEASE

officeofficeinfo0@gmail.com <officeofficeinfo0@gmail.com>
To:

Thu, 12 Nov at 10:28

Google Forms
Sir ,

Reminder to you and this is the second email to you.

In your own interest sir, you are hereby advised to update us towards your arrangements in receiving this fund, hence we have been under pressure by the IMF, World Bank and Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) to release this payment or your account will be blocked as an unclaimed deposit and fund are deposited back to the World Bank Reserved Account, hence the fund will be seen as a Terrorist fund/Money Laundering.

This final notice serves as a legal tender in any court of law so if you are not ready to claim this fund, we will therefore request you to urgently forward a Power of Attorney to us , stating your withdrawal for future references so that in future you will not have any legal proof that we with held your fund.

Note that if we do not hear from you after seven working days of receipt of this notice, we will forward every of the documents related to this transaction to the Ecowas, World Bank and IMF and also to the Federal Reserve Bank for endorsement on the final cancellation of the payment.

We look forward to your urgent response or to receive the Power of Attorney from you.

So endeavor to call me immediately or send sms on my mobile line +234 9063784897
or contact me on my personal email: mrs.zashmed52@gmail.com

Regards,

Mrs. Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed

Federal Ministry of Finance,
Budget and National Planning.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:29 pm

Dear Client, Are you in need of a Loan

rhowills@gmail.com <rhowills@gmail.com>
To:

Tue, 17 Nov at 20:35

Google Forms
Having trouble viewing or submitting this form?
FILL OUT IN GOOGLE FORMS
Dear Client,

Are you in need of a Loan / Funding for a project ? Have you been trying to obtain a Loan from any of the Banks or Loan Companies and got Ripped off and they have refused to grant you the Loan because of bad credit ? We offer all types of non- recourse Loan and funding at a low Interest Rate of 3 % both long term and short term .

The categories of Loan / financial funding offered include but not limited to : Business Loan , Personal Loan , Company Loan,Mortgage Loan , debt consolidation and financial funding for both turnkey and mega projects E . T. C . from a minimum of Euro / US $ 1 Million to Euro / US $ 5 Billion Max.

Kindly get in touch for further details and procedure.

Mr. Anthony I.Stephenson

World Trade Center

Istanbul Turkey

Reply to Email: ai2427147@gmail.com
Untitled form
Email address *
Untitled Question
Column 1
Row 1

Send me a copy of my response.