Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

suntrustibanksinc@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

suntrustibanksinc@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:04 am

Please get back to me urgently for the next process.
People
suntrustbank <suntrustibanksinc@gmail.com> Oct 23 at 8:18 PM
Dear Beneficiary

My name is Dr.odein Ajumogobi am former Minister for External Affairs. I was force to write you this message after investigating to find out how much you have so far spent in the hands of internet criminals who impersonating people in high offices to take your hard earn money without fulfilling their obligation. I want you to understand that I value trust and honesty in my life and I want you to know that I am not deceiving you in any way. The end they say justify the means. I am committed to ensuring that we finalize this transaction soonest. I have made adequate and honest arrangement this time around to make sure that you receive the amount US$10,500,000.00. directly to your account.

For your information, I am working together with a reputable financial consultant who specializes in the transfer of large sums of money through bank to bank transfer. This kind of money is moved through bank to bank transfer and under a Special arrangement. Right now, I have contracted the services of the Tom Stevenson fidelity world Ltd.

Mr. Tom Stevenson is the Managing Director of the fedlity investment world. This financial consultancy firm is based in London. The Tom Consultants Ltd is an accredited financial broker with the Standard Chartered Bank UK.

I can confirm to you right this moment that this financial consultant is in control of this transaction presently. He has assisted us to move the funds to an escrow account with the Standard Chartered Bank under a Special arrangement. I have a good arrangement with this financial broker that his service charge will be paid to him after the funds have been processed and credited to your nominated account.

The Tom Stevenson is expected to process this transfer under a Special arrangement to your nominated account in United States via the Standard Chartered Bank London.

Rest assured that I did a thorough investigation about this financial consultant; Mr. Tom Stevenson runs a duly registered office in London, The United Kingdom. He is an accredited financial broker with the Standard Chartered Bank. You have nothing to worry about because we are in good hands. I will never fall into the hands of any other dubious person again in the processing of this transaction.

Mr.Tom Stevenson office is committed to the processing of this fund to your nominated account soonest and in accordance to the laws of the United Kingdom. Hence the fund transfer will be done legitimately and successfully to your nominated account soonest with your cooperation.

Please get back to me urgently for the next process.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Dr.odein Ajumogobi
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

icpccotedivoire@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:08 am

YOUR PAYMENT

ICPC COTE D`IVOIRE <icpccotedivoire@gmail.com>
Bcc:

5 Nov at 15:38

ICPC
ABIDJAN COTE D`IVOIRE
9, AVENUE JOSEPH ANOMA ABIDJAN
COTE D`IVOIRE.
TEL: +22576297749

Dear Sir,

PAYMENT INSTRUCTION:

This mail is from the office of the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission Abidjan, Cote d`Ivoire. Do not be surprise receiving this mail. The commission is an intervention agency that is working in collaboration with the World Bank and the IMF to pay off all foreign fund beneficiaries and contractors who has been finding it difficult to receive their over due funds for a long time.
This task force committee was constituted by this agency in collaboration with government of different countries of the world based on series of petitions being received from foreign fund beneficiaries, contractors, international bodies, private individuals and non-governmental organizations (NGO) on the inability of some commercial banks, and other financial institutions to settle their clients fund payment as well as the rigors fund beneficiaries are being subjected to.

From our collation of outstanding fund beneficiary due for payment, your name was discovered in our PAYMENTS SYSTEM DATA BASE (PSDB) as having an abandoned fund payment and we have been mandated to pay you.

You have bee shortlisted among the first batch of beneficiaries to be paid. Our payment verification and transfer implementation department has been instructed to make your payment

Please contact our paying bank without delay. We have opened communique with our appointed paying bank in respect to your payment and they have your payment file. Contact the bank and say you were referred from the ICPC in respect of your fund payment and they should be able to identify you.

PAYING BANK:

Banque centrale des etats de l'afrique ouest (BCEAO)
Avenue Abdoulaye Fadiga angle Bd. Roussel
Abidjan Cote d`Ivoire
Contact Person: Mr. Diabate Kone
Email: Accountinfo@bceao.in
http:/ /www.bceao.int
Tel: +22572269853
Mr. Henry Leleh
Director Remittance Dept.

Please inform us as soon as you have received your payment.

Congratulations in advance.

Yours faithfully.

Mrs. Diana Keita
Chairperson (ICPC) Abidjan Cote d`Ivoire
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: icpccotedivoire@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:13 pm

RE: PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS

ICPC COTE D`IVOIRE <icpccotedivoire@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Sun, 16 Aug at 21:55

INDEPENDENT CORRUPT PRACTICES COMMISSION
OFFICE OF THE WORLD BANK TASK FORCE COMMITTEE
9, AVENUE JOSEPH ANOMA ABIDJAN
COTE D`IVOIRE.

Dear Beneficiary,

RE: PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS

This mail is from the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (Task force committee) Abidjan Cote d`Ivoire. The ICPC financial task force committee was constituted by the World bank in conjunction with government of countries of the world based on series of petitions received from foreign contractors, international bodies, private individuals, lottery winners and non-governmental organizations (NGO) on the inability of some government of countries of the World, commercial banks and other financial regulatory bodies to settle their clients fund claim/payment.

From our records of outstanding fund beneficiary due for payment your name was discovered in our PAYMENTS SYSTEM DATABASE (PSDB) as having an abandoned/denied fund payment.Our payment verification and transfer implementation department has been instructed to commence the payment of $1,000,000 (One Million US Dollars) to all shortlisted beneficiaries. The task force decided to take this initiative of paying $1 Million each to all shortlisted beneficiaries due to a report we received of the inability of some fund beneficiaries to pay documentation fees that will facilitate the wire transfer of their total fund. Therefore you advise as a matter of warning to stop further contact with all banks, lawyers and individuals you may have been dealing with in the past if you are indeed desirous of receiving your payment.

We are taking the initiative to pay the $1 Million Dollar by prepaid NETSPEND ATM card since it is a gift card and is not intercepted by the government. The payment is also to allow beneficiaries first hand access to cash to alleviate their situation and so that they can be able to sponsor the wire transfer of their balance.

I await your prompt response.

Best regards,
Mrs. Diana Kone
Chairperson (ICPC)
Abidjan Cote d`Ivoire
Wayne

vistacapitalfund@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:44 pm

Act swiftly and enjoy your financial success.

levaillant paul keith <vistacapitalfund@gmail.com>
Reply-To: levaillantpaulkeith@gmail.com
Bcc:

Mon, 21 Sep at 16:41

COMPANY NAME: Coast Finance UK Limited
COMPANY REG NO: 00498680
Office Address: Willow Farm, 66 Dundry Lane, Dundry,
Bristol Avon, BS41 8JQ United Kingdom

Dear Esteemed Beneficiary,

My name is Mr.Paul Keith Levaillant. I work with the world bank committee to correct errors of improper documentation. I found your legitimate funds pending because of fake and wrong documentations from impostors and as a financial expert. My job and profession is to help recover lost funds and ensure that the rightful beneficiaries are being paid their long overdue fund without disappointment or unnecessary delay.

I just got back from a very successful trip regarding delivery and conclusion of a transaction worth over $30,000,000 Thirty Million United States Dollars to once a frustrated and confused beneficiary like you.

The transaction has a similar issue of lack of trust due to past dirty experiences from different people but I have been able to help the beneficiary to recover and start a new successful life with his family.

If you give me the benefit of doubt by sending just $730 notralzion and obtaining your transaction paper works from different ministries and agencies that are genuinely in charge of them I will take care of the rest just to prove a point and I promise you that within 48 hours I will mail copies of your legitimate transaction documents to you for proper endorsement by you as the authentic beneficiary and release your funds.

So if you really want me to conclude the release of your long denied funds just try and forget about your past and let me successfully make your financial dream a reality without unnecessary delay.

Take this message very seriously and act fast and not lose your legitimate funds to internet crooks for diversion to their partners.Act swiftly and enjoy your financial success.

Kindly acknowledge this message.

Thanks.
Mr.Paul Keith Levaillant
Wayne

Re: suntrustibanksinc@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:59 pm

Take Advantage of my Letter concerning your payment and Enjoy a Happy Life.

John Smith <suntrustibanksinc@gmail.com>
Reply-To: johndsmith226@gmail.com
Bcc:
Sat, 2 Jan at 09:43

Hello Esteemed Beneficiary,
Best compliments of the seasons trust this meets you well.
Dear Beneficiary.

My Name is Mr John Smith from Washington am touched by what you are going through .I was once a victim of scam for many years,in fact i had to travel to different countries in pursuit of my fund and lost all my savings and my company became completely bankrupt and my life became miserable.

I lost hope in every one including calls i received and mails from lots of people pretending to be of help demanding for all kinds of documents and all been requested i was meant to pay for them,but i was shocked to find out that all the documents/Paper works are fake that was why my efforts were in vain since I was dealing mostly with impostors.

Gracefully i was very fortunate to come across a British fiduciary agent Mr. Paul Keith Levaillant ,who now explained to me a lot of things i never knew that has kept me in serious financial delima. He told me that its very wrong for a bank or other important government parastatals in charge of finance to have direct contact with customers/beneficiaries.

That it is compulsory for beneficiaries to have a fiduciary agent who will liaise on his/her behalf to secure all documents and then post them to the owner for proper endorsement/execution of your signature for speedy transfer of your statutory unreleased payment.

Though after his explanation i still did not believe because i am already in a state of confusion.But he was honest enough to tell me that all the documents i have been spending my hard earned monies are free and not to be paid for and he also assured me that he will not charge me either for securing of the original documents or his consultation until when i have officially receive my fund,but that i will have to take care of the notarization of the documents and for posting it to my home for $ 290 only nothing more.

I was surprised to receive the original documents in my home mailing address and then endorsed them and was very shocked for my bank to contact me through my account officer to inform me that my account has been credited with my long sought $12,300,000.00 and i instantly made a withdrawal to confirm that the transfer was real and by the grace of God i have been able to re-establish my business and reconnect with my long estranged family and i am happy today enjoying my retirement if you sincerely want to receive your payment you are to open communication with the right and legitimate personalities that are verifiable as you can find the details below in your best interest.

Mr. Paul Keith Levaillant
Email:levaillantpaulkeith@gmail.com

Please do not ignore this letter .Take Advantage of my Letter concerning your payment and Enjoy a Happy Life.

Thanks
Mr.John Smith.
Wayne

hezekiahkareemgray@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:21 pm

John Smith <hezekiahkareemgray@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Sat, 9 Jan at 13:10

Esteemed Beneficiary,
Best compliments of the
seasons trust this meets you well.

My name is Mr John Smith from Washington and I am touched by what you are going through .I was once a victim of a scam for many years,in fact I had to travel to different countries in pursuit of my fund and lost all my savings and my company became completely bankrupt and my life became miserable.

I lost hope in every one including calls i received and mails from lots of people pretending to be of help demanding for all kinds of documents and all been requested i was meant to pay for them,but i was shocked to find out that all the documents/Paper works are fake that was why my efforts were in vain since I was dealing mostly with impostors.

Gracefully i was very fortunate to come across a British fiduciary agent Mr. Paul Keith Levaillant ,who now explained to me a lot of things i never knew that has kept me in serious financial delima. He told me that its very wrong for a bank or other important government parastatals in charge of finance to have direct contact with customers/beneficiaries.

That it is compulsory for beneficiaries to have a fiduciary agent who will liaise on his/her behalf to secure all documents and then post them to the owner for proper endorsement/execution of your signature for speedy transfer of your statutory unreleased payment.

Though after his explanation i still did not believe because i am already in a state of confusion.But he was honest enough to tell me that all the documents i have been spending my hard earned monies are free and not to be paid for and he also assured me that he will not charge me either for securing of the original documents or his consultation until when i have officially receive my fund,but that i will have to take care of the notarization of the documents and for posting it to my home for $790 only nothing more.

I was surprised to receive the original documents in my home mailing address and then endorsed them and was very shocked for my bank to contact me through my account officer to inform me that my account has been credited with my long sought $12,300,000.00 and i instantly made a withdrawal to confirm that the transfer was real and by the grace of God i have been able to re-establish my business and reconnect with my long estranged family and i am happy today enjoying my retirement if you sincerely want to receive your payment you are to open communication with the right and legitimate personalities that are verifiable as you can find the details below in your best interest.

Please do not ignore this letter .Take Advantage of my Letter concerning your payment and Enjoy a Happy Life.

Thanks
Mr.John Smith.
Wayne

mrjohndaniel201@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:34 am

John Smith <mrjohndaniel201@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Sat, 16 Jan at 06:42

Esteemed Beneficiary,
Best compliments of the
seasons trust this meets you well.
Friday, January 15, 2021

My name is Mr John Smith from Washington and I am touched by what you are going through .I was once a victim of a scam for many years,in fact I had to travel to different countries in pursuit of my fund and lost all my savings and my company became completely bankrupt and my life became miserable.

Though after his explanation i still did not believe because i am already in a state of confusion.But he was honest enough to tell me that all the documents i have been spending my hard earned monies are free and not to be paid for and he also assured me that he will not charge me either for securing of the original documents or his consultation until when i have officially receive my fund,but that i will have to take care of the notarization of the documents and for posting it to my home for $790 only nothing more.

Telephone: + 44 786 220 8584.

Thanks
Mr.John Smith.

Phone: +447862208584
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Hutchison 3G UK Ltd
Wayne

douglasdillon@industrial-bnk.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:33 pm

We offer monetary assistance for financial growth and development.

Industrial bank <hezekiahkareemgray@gmail.com>
Reply-To: douglasdillon@industrial-bnk.com
Bcc:

Fri, 26 Feb at 08:39

Washington, D.C.4812 GEORGIA
AVENUE., N.W.WASHINGTON, D.C.
20011. Chief Lending Officer.
Mr Douglas Dillon
Phone + 1 (202) 734 5003.

Hello

As a leading financial institution the Industrial Bank in collaboration with world Bank have therefore offer credit support for investment purposes through our affiliated correspondence financial institution Coast Finance UK Limited United Kingdom.This is to assist micro businesses/manufacturers,Household and investors of any kind of business in this era of corona-virus and the Coast Finance UK Limited is the facilitator of the credit support.

Basically,You should note that the Financial firm is mostly interested in partnership with business ventures such as medical and health care projects,real estate projects,mining projects,Agricultural projects,Renewable energy projects,Start-up projects and business expansions/Loan with lower rate and there might be need meeting with the investor or his representatives when its necessary to have the paperwork perfected and signed.You should kindly contact the investment Coast Finance UK Limited via the following details.

Contact person:Director Mr.Paul Keith Levaillant.
Bristol Avon, BS41 8JQ United Kingdom.
Whatsapp Phone No: + 44 786 220 8584.
Email: levaillantpaulkeith@gmail.com

Kindly reply to Coast Finance UK Limited as soon as possible and if you have any viable project that you will want to be involved as indicated above.We looking forward to hearing from you as soon as you contact our affiliated correspondence financial institution.

Thanks.
Mr Douglas Dillon.
Chief Lending Officer

+ 12027345003
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Westchester, DC
Original network provider* Mcimetro Access Transmission Services Llc
Wayne

Industrial Bank - industrial-bnk.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:37 am

The fraudsters pretend to be Industrial Bank and they are using even the location of the real bank.

The real bank has a history going back to 1913.

The fake one was registered online 25 days ago. There is no content, the domain name being used only for the email address, as in douglasdillon@industrial-bnk.com.

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=148904.

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: INDUSTRIAL-BNK.COM
Updated Date: 2021-02-03
Creation Date: 2021-02-03
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2022-02-03
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com

Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Dan Etete
Registrant Street: Exhibition Hall, 2nd Floor 420 4th St
Registrant City: Atlanta
Registrant State/Province: GA
Registrant Postal Code: 30332
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.4042336660
Registrant Email: industialbnk@outlook.com
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: levaillantpaulkeith@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:47 am

About:

You should kindly contact the investment Coast Finance UK Limited via the following details.

Contact person:Director Mr.Paul Keith Levaillant.
Bristol Avon, BS41 8JQ United Kingdom.
Whatsapp Phone No: + 44 786 220 8584.
Email: levaillantpaulkeith@gmail.com

Coast Finance UK Limited is a real company registered in the UK under the number 00498680 in 1951. Their address is indeed the one mentioned above. Their director since 1991 is indeed Paul Keith Levaillant.

But they are not using the WhatsApp number and also not using the gmail email address indicated in the correspondence posted above. Contacting the email address levaillantpaulkeith@gmail.com will put the victim in contact with a fraudster only pretending to be the real company.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.