Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

suntrustibanksinc@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

rashaktaiba@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:28 pm

Take Advantage of my Letter concerning your payment and Enjoy a Happy Life.

John Smith <rashaktaiba@gmail.com>
Reply-To: johndsmith226@gmail.com

Bcc:

Thu, 11 Mar at 10:16

For your security, we have disabled links in this email. If you believe it is safe to use, mark this message as not spam.
Hello Esteemed Beneficiary,
Best compliments of the moment
and trust this meets you well.

My Name is Mr John Smith from the United Kingdom.I was once a victim of scam for many years,in fact i had to travel to different countries in pursuit of my fund and lost all my savings and my company became completely bankrupt and my life became miserable.

I lost hope in every one including calls i received and mails from lots of people pretending to be of help demanding for all kinds of documents and all been requested i was meant to pay for them,but i was shocked to find out that all the documents/Paper works are fake that was why my efforts were in vain since I was dealing mostly with impostors.

Gracefully i was very fortunate to come across an American fiduciary agent Mr Hezekiah Kareem Gray ,who now explained to me a lot of things i never knew that has kept me in serious financial delima. He told me that it's very wrong for a bank or other important government parastatals in charge of finance to have direct contact with customers/beneficiaries.

That it is compulsory for beneficiaries to have a fiduciary agent who will liaise on his/her behalf to secure all documents and then post them to the owner for proper endorsement/execution of your signature for speedy transfer of your statutory unreleased payment.

Though after his explanation i still did not believe because i am already in a state of confusion.But he was honest enough to tell me that all the documents i have been spending my hard earned monies are free and not to be paid for and he also assured me that he will not charge me either for securing of the original documents or his consultation until when i have officially receive my fund,but that i will have to take care of the notarization of the documents and for posting it to my home for $190 only nothing more.

I was surprised to receive the original documents in my home mailing address and then endorsed them and was very shocked for my bank to contact me through my account officer to inform me that my account has been credited with my long sought $12,300,000.00 and i instantly made a withdrawal to confirm that the transfer was real and by the grace of God i have been able to re-establish my business and reconnect with my long estranged family and i am happy today enjoying my retirement if you sincerely want to receive your payment you are to open communication with the right and legitimate personalities that are verifiable as you can find the details below in your best interest.

Mr.Hezekiah Kareem Gray
Company Name: Gray's Freeway Mechanical
Address: 614 W Sunset Blvd Hayward, CA 94541 USA
Email: hezekiahkareemgray@gmail.com
Telephone Number: +1 (202) 734 5003

Please do not ignore this letter .Take Advantage of my Letter concerning your payment and Enjoy a Happy Life.

Thanks

Mr.John Smith.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: rashaktaiba@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:33 pm

THIS PRIVATE EMAIL BASE ON THE CONFIDENTIAL NATURE OF THE TRANSACTION.

Central Bank <rashaktaiba@gmail.com>
Reply-To: shonubifolashodun@gmail.com

Bcc:

Mon, 22 Mar at 11:51

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR
TINUBU SQUARE, LAGOS
Mobile + 234 70 299 7229

MY NAME IS Mr. Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi
Deputy Governor, Operations Directorate CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN),I AM SENDING THIS PRIVATE EMAIL BASE ON THE CONFIDENTIAL NATURE OF THE TRANSACTION. PLEASE I WILL LIKE TO ADVISE THAT IF AFTER GOING THROUGH MY PROPOSAL YOU AND YOU DO NOT ACCEPT IT, KINDLY KEEP IT TO YOURSELF AND DON'T EXPOSE MY PROPOSAL TO ANYBODY. AS OF THIS MOMENT, I AM STILL IN SERVICE WITH BANK AND I WILL NOT BY ANY MEANS WANT TO LOSE MY JOB.

I FOUND OUT THAT YOU ALMOST MET ALL THE STATUTORY REQUIREMENT FOR TO BE RELEASE TO THROUGH WIRE BANKING TRANSFER. LISTEN MY FRIEND YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT OF INTEREST GROUPS.A LOT OF PEOPLE IS INTERESTED IN YOUR FUND.

THEIR WHOLE GAME PLAN IS TO FRUSTRATE YOU IN OTHER FOR YOU TO ABANDON YOUR FUND.THEN THEY WILL BE COMFORTABLE AND FREE ENOUGH TO TRANSFER YOUR FUNDS INTO THEIR PARTNER OVERSEAS ACCOUNT. THEIR AIM AND TARGET IS NOT THE MONEY YOU HAVE BEEN GIVING TO THEM IN THE PAST BUT TO FRUSTRATE YOU HENCE, YOU HAVE LOST TRUST ON WHOM TO BELIEVE TO BE GENUINE.

I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT THIS MAY LAST FOR YEARS, YET NOTHING HAPPENS TO SUM IT UP, I WISH TO ASSURE YOU THAT WITH MY POSITION HERE IN THE TREASURY DEPARTMENT BANK.

I CAN MAKE AN CONFIDENTIAL ARRANGEMENT WITH TO PAY YOU THROUGH BANK INSTRUMENT/certified bank draft. I CAN ACCOMPLISH THIS IN A FEW DAYS. BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO SEND $187 FOR PROCESSING AND REACTIVATION OF YOUR NEW ACCOUNT TO ENABLE ME SECRETLY THE CONCLUSION WITHOUT UNNECESSARY DELAY.

FINALLY, YOU WILL HAVE TO ACCEPT TO KEEP THIS TRANSACTION STRICTLY IF YOU ACCEPT MY PROPOSAL, KINDLY GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY.

Thanks
Mr. Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi

Phone:
+234702997229
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Capcom Ltd (Starcomms)
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: rashaktaiba@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:34 pm

We offer genuine loans for investments/projects.

FIRST FEDERAL S&L BAINBRIDGE ISLAND <shonubifolashodun@gmail.com>
Reply-To: douglashurlcbd@gmail.com

Bcc:

Wed, 9 Jun at 12:12

FIRST FEDERAL S&L BAINBRIDGE ISLAND.
323 High School Rd NE #7, Bainbridge Island,
WA 98110, United States
First Federal Bainbridge Island Branch, Address.
Date:Tuesday 8 June, 2021

Hello

Have you been receiving multiple emails trying to secure a genuine loan for a project or are you in need of a Loan/Funding for a project and you've been trying to obtain a Loan from any of the Banks or Loan Companies and got Ripped off and they have refused to grant you the Loan because of bad credit? We offer all types of non-recourse Loan and funding at a low Interest Rate both long term and short term.

The categories of Loan/financial funding offered include but not limited to: Business Loan, Personal Loan, Company Loan, Mortgage Loan, debt consolidation and financial funding for both turnkey and mega projects E.T.C. from a minimum of Euro/US$5 Million to Euro/US$5 Billion Max.

Kindly get in touch for further details and procedure we shall avert with our domain as soon as we receive your response..

Thanks.
Douglas Hurl
Chairman of the Board.
Mobile + 1 (202) 734 5003.

Phone:
+12027345003
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Westchester, DC
Original network provider* Mcimetro Access Transmission Services Llc
Wayne

yuurewwtre@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:19 pm

Take Advantage of my Letter concerning your payment and Enjoy a Happy Life.

John Smith <yuurewwtre@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Wed, 16 Jun at 10:19

Esteemed Beneficiary,
Best compliments of the
seasons trust this meets you well.
Date:Tuesday, 16 June 2021.

My name is Mr John Smith from Washington and I am touched by what you are going through .I was once a victim of a scam for many years,in fact I had to travel to different countries in pursuit of my funds and lost all my savings and my company became completely bankrupt and my life became miserable.

I lost hope in every one including calls i received and mails from lots of people pretending to be of help demanding for all kinds of documents and all been requested i was meant to pay for them,but i was shocked to find out that all the documents/Paper works are fake that was why my efforts were in vain since I was dealing mostly with impostors.

Gracefully i was very fortunate to come across a British fiduciary agent Mr. Paul Keith Levaillant ,who now explained to me a lot of things i never knew that has kept me in serious financial delima. He told me that its very wrong for a bank or other important government parastatals in charge of finance to have direct contact with customers/beneficiaries.

That it is compulsory for beneficiaries to have a fiduciary agent who will liaise on his/her behalf to secure all documents and then post them to the owner for proper endorsement/execution of your signature for speedy transfer of your statutory unreleased payment.

Though after his explanation i still did not believe because i am already in a state of confusion.But he was honest enough to tell me that all the documents i have been spending my hard earned monies are free and not to be paid for and he also assured me that he will not charge me either for securing of the original documents or his consultation until when i have officially receive my fund,but that i will have to take care of the notarization of the documents and for posting it to my home for $690 only nothing more.

I was surprised to receive the original documents in my home mailing address and then endorsed them and was very shocked for my bank to contact me through my account officer to inform me that my account has been credited with my long sought $12,300,000.00 and i instantly made a withdrawal to confirm that the transfer was real and by the grace of God i have been able to re-establish my business and reconnect with my long estranged family and i am happy today enjoying my retirement if you sincerely want to receive your payment you are to open communication with the right and legitimate personalities that are verifiable as you can find the details below in your best interest.

Mr. Paul Keith Levaillant
COMPANY NAME: Coast Finance UK Limited
COMPANY REG NO: 00498680
Office Address: Willow Farm, 66 Dundry Lane, Dundry,
Bristol Avon, BS41 8JQ United Kingdom
Email:levaillantpaulkeith@gmail.com

Please do not ignore this letter .Take Advantage of my Letter concerning your payment and Enjoy a Happy Life.

Thanks
Mr.John Smith.
Wayne

Re: icpccotedivoire@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:13 pm

Please do not ignore this letter.

MainStreet Bank <icpccotedivoire@gmail.com>
Reply-To: jimmy.olevson@mailfence.com

Bcc:

Fri, 24 Sept at 12:56

Esteemed Beneficiary,
Best compliments of the
seasons trust this meets you well.
Date: 09/24/2021

My name Isamay Mohammed. I am touched by what you are going through .I was once a victim of a scam for many years,in fact I had to travel to different countries in pursuit of my funds and lost all my savings and my company became completely bankrupt and my life became miserable.

Gracefully I was very fortunate to come across a Hezekiah Kareem Gray a fiduciary expert,who now explained to me a lot of things I never knew that have kept me in serious financial delima. He told me that it's very wrong for a bank or other important government parastatals in charge of finance to have direct contact with customers/beneficiaries.

Though after his explanation i still did not believe because i am already in a state of confusion.But he was honest enough to tell me that all the documents i have been spending my hard earned monies are free and not to be paid for and he also assured me that he will not charge me either for securing of the original documents or his consultation until when i have officially receive my fund,but that i will have to take care of the notarization of the documents and for posting it to my home for $390 only nothing more.

Mr.Hezekiah Kareem Gray
Company Name: Gray's Freeway Mechanical
Address: 614 W Sunset Blvd Hayward, CA 94541 USA
Email: hezekiahkareemgray@gmail.com

Please do not ignore this letter.Take Advantage of my Letter concerning your payment and Enjoy a Happy Life.

Thanks
Isamay Mohammed.
Wayne

Re: suntrustibanksinc@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:48 pm

Investment in your country.

Jim Cassidy <vistacapitalfund@gmail.com>
Reply-To: dianakeira.ic@gmail.com

Bcc:

Wed, 9 Feb at 23:14

Hello

I am Diana K Diabate , Consulting for a client looking for a lucrative business to invest in your country.He is interested in investing in the Economic and Commercial sectors.I am contacting you for partnership as my client will need your help in actualizing his investment plans in your country.

Indicate your interest by sending the following(Phone number,Company Name/Organization,Position ) and I will connect you directly with my client for a phone conversation about the investment plan.
Feel Free to call me for any inquiry .

Thanks
Diana K Diabate
Wayne

phillipsoduoz@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Mar 04, 2022 10:08 pm

please read

Phillips Oduoza <phillipsoduoz@gmail.com>
Reply-To: hezekiahkareemgray@gmail.com

Bcc:

Fri, 4 Mar at 17:05

My name is Mrs Jon Ywceece .I am Consulting for a client looking for a lucrative business to invest in your country.He is interested in investing in the Economic and Commercial sectors.I am contacting you for partnership as my client will need your help in actualizing his investment plans in your country.

Indicate your interest by sending the following(Phone number,Company Name/Organization,Position ) and I will connect you directly with my client for a phone conversation about the investment plan.
Feel Free to acknowledge this message.

Thanks.
Mrs Jon Ywceece.
Wayne

Re: suntrustibanksinc@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:36 pm

Can I trust you for genuine joint business?

Hezekiah Kareem Gray <hezekiahkareemgray@gmail.com>
Reply-To: yweeerew@gmail.com

Bcc:

Thu, 10 Mar at 11:32

Hello

My name is Jon Ywceece .I am Consulting for a client looking for a lucrative business to invest in your country.He is interested in investing in the Economic and Commercial sectors.I am contacting you for partnership as my client will need your help in actualizing his investment plans in your country.

Feel Free to acknowledge this message.

Thanks.
Mrs Jon Ywceece.
Wayne

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.