Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ubukahelen@naij.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jeffjphnson08@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:40 pm

SIR THIS IS WHAT IS DELAYING YOUR FUNDS, TRANSFER IT WAS RETURN BACK BECAUSE THERE NO LEGAL DOCUMENTS THAT BACK UP FUNDS.

HERE IS THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS NEEDLED FOR BACK UP LEGAL FUNDS TRANSFER,
1, INTERNATIONALS PERMIT TRANSFER AND MONEY LAUNDERING CLEARANCE
2, FUNDS OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE AND FREE DRUG CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE,
3, TAXES CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE
4, VAT CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE AND FREE FROM NON CRIMINAL CERTIFICATE
5, DORMANT ACTIVATION FUNDS RELEASE TOKEN CODE
6, COURT RELEASE ORDER STAMP DUTY AND ENDEARMENTS THE DOCUMENTS
7, IMF CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE

For any question and help do respond to my email here I am the officer in charge of your funds online transfer., see attached large form fill up your bakn informations, Do not not expose our informations this is to avoid hacks not to have our informations kee[ secret, untill you have your funds,

CONGRATULATIONS,

Jeff Johnson
Mg/Officer
Mrs/Jessica Mark
Accountant
Officer. I.R.
EFGB Private Limited
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jeffjphnson08@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:50 pm

Sir
Reasons why you have not receive your funds is because you have ben dealing with bad peoples hacks scammers , another reasons you have not procure the documents for funds legal transfer of your funds, if you did complete this your funds will be confiscated back to high government account for COVID 19 PROJECTS,

Take care

Jef Johnson
EFG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info658@daum.net jjeff6813@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:57 pm

SIR
THIS IS REASONS WHY YOUR FUNDS TRANSFER KEEP ON PENDING ONLINE,, IF YOU CAN GET THIS DOCUMENTS I ASSURED YOU NEXT 24 HOURS YOUR FUNDS WILL RELEASE TO YOU ONLINE OR BY ATM CARD FREE , AFTER YOU PROCURE THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS EVERYTHING WILL BE IN YOUR NAME. THE FEES OF ALL THE DOCUMENTS ONE OF MY PARTNER AGREE TO BORROW PAID PART OF THE FEE YOU TRY YOUR BEST GET THE BALANCE SO THAT THE LAWYER CAN HELP PROCURE ALL THIS DOCUMENT BY MONDAY,

SEE THE BELOW DOCUMENTS

HERE IS THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS NEEDLED FOR BACK UP LEGAL FUNDS TRANSFER,
1, INTERNATIONALS PERMIT TRANSFER AND MONEY LAUNDERING CLEARANCE
2, FUNDS OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE AND FREE DRUG CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE,
3, TAXES CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE
4, VAT CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE AND FREE FROM NON CRIMINAL CERTIFICATE
5, DORMANT ACTIVATION FUNDS RELEASE TOKEN CODE
6, LAWYER WORK IS FREE NO CONSTITUTING FEE.

NOTED , THE FUNDS WAS DONATED TO YOU FROM COLIN AND HER wife OF $2, MD FOR YOU AND CHARITY.

CONGRATULATIONS,
TER YOU GET THE DOCUMENTS THAT WILL LEGAL BACK UP YOUR FUNDS,
Jeff Johnson
Mg/Officer
Mrs/Jessica Mark
Customer Care info658@daum.net
0800 897680
Primary Email

Header:

Return-Path: <jjeff6813@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: jjeff6813@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020
Subject: THE DOCUMENTS THE KEY RELASE OF YOUR FUNDS
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jeffjphnson08@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:22 pm

Attn:Beneficiary

This is good news,
This is bring to your notice that your long overdue funds have been approved for payment immediately without any upfront fee. because use my position and my house to secure the loan with my house property, the below informations will help fund your funds transfer, and to procure all the legal documents in your name and with your bank informations, for the transfer of your Two Millillion dollars donations funds,

Kindly send the following information for the process to commence.

Full Names
Home Address
SSN
Date of Birth
Occupation
Marital statue
Mobile Number

Please be rest assured that all these information are very important and is needed to process your payment and also know that your information will be handled with confidentiality.

Waiting to hear from you.

Jeff Johnson
EFGB
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: ubukahelen@naij.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:52 pm

Dear beneficiary. Good Day

mary akinbo <mmaryakinbo@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mary.akinbo@yandex.com

Bcc:

Sat, 17 Apr at 12:17

Attn:
Due to the most recent COVID-19 epidemic, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases{NIAID} and center for disease control {CDC} USA branch, is providing your community with a total amount of $850.000.00 for the purchase of food items, sanitizers and surgical masks for the less privilege in your community. We got your email via our search for a reliable person to supervise the program in your neighborhood. Please as a case of urgency, kindly reply back to us with your below details:

1. Your full name.
2. Your age /sex.
3. Your occupation.
4. Your direct Telephone number.

As soon as we receive this information, the fiduciary department shall process and send to you the above amount directly to your bank account you will provide, or send to you by cash cheque through a courier delivery service to your provided address., Noted you still use the funds to support your family and your business,
We urgently await your reply.

Best regards.

MARY AKIN
Personal secretary to Anthony Fauci.
{NIAID} / {CDC }
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:37 pm

FROM MISS MARY BEFORE YOUR FUNDS RELEASE YOU NEED TO COMPLETE THE COURT FORM DOCUMENT TO BE LEGALIZE AND LEGIT.

MISS MARY AKIN <mmaryakinbo@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mary.akinbo@yandex.com

To:

Tue, 27 Apr at 08:34

The payment of covid 19 is ready $850, 000 dollars through atm card is ready Sir,i The truth is always bitter I have let you understand this , to be honest with you your funds is ready to be release to you, but the delay is to processing the court document and to legalize this is needed of this fee, This is another option can be able to send it by Bitcoins wallet account or you can buy iTunes gift card or stream gift card this can be sale here to use cover fee and the lawyer will do his job for the legalize of the document, if you are to buy the cards buy one for 100 dollars into two and one of 50 dollars making the $250 dollars m you should nap the card after you scratch cards and attache it to my email, or you want to use Bitcoins wallet account to send the fee any one that will be easy for you let me know, let me know urgent, Mary
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

jeffjphnson08@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 15, 2021 8:01 pm

ATTENTION YOUR IMMENSE BENEFITS!!!

My Dear I am very Surprise for your continued silence towards your
ATM Visa Card My greatest supersaturation is this I sent you an email
but you did not reply. On a serious note, you are given 48hrs to comply
with the fee or your payment file will be return to the Authority as
unclaimed fund.

After Board of Directors meeting in London last week IMF told us to
start a bonus for the new month which will last for two Months and ask
us to collect only $100 usd for your delivering fee of your ATM Visa
Card. The total amount in Your ATM Visa Card is $5 Million USA Dollars.
Plus the new bonus.

YOU BUY STEAM WALLET GIFT CARD 0R iTUNES CARD OR GOOGLE PLAY GIFT
CARD OF $100 AND SCRATCH OFF THE CARD AND ATTACH THE PICTURES OF THE
CARD TO US, this will covers the fee,

I am looking forward to hear from you right way because i hate any
thing promise and fail,

you can contact us with this once you attache the card any of them you buy from the store
Please kindly Reconfirm the following details Below to avoid any wrong
delivery over this Transaction,

1. Your full name:
2. Delivery address:
3. Your direct tel, cell:
4. A copy of your id or id numbers for identification:
5. Nearest airport:
6, Your country

I swear to you. If I fail to delivery your ATM Visa Card
within 48hours after you send the $100.00 gift card as I promise you that WE
WILL FORWARD YOU Couerie TRACKING NUMBER OF YOUR ATM Visa Card

Jeff Johnson
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

urgentfile2019@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 28, 2021 7:14 am

: URGENT MESSAGE GET BACK TO ME

urgent file <urgentfile2019@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Thu, 27 May at 16:39

UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION
1775 K ST NW # 400
WASHINGTON D.C., DC 20006-1500, UNITED STATES
TEL/FAX: +1-206-202-1160

ATTENTION SIR

COMPENSATION FUNDS PAYMENT ORDER

This is to inform you that, we have been working towards the
eradication of fraudsters and scam Artists in Africa with the help of
the Organization of African Unity (OAU), the International Monetary
Fund (IMF) and FBI. We have been able to track down so many of this
scam artist in various parts of African countries and Europe, which
includes (Nigeria, United Kingdom, Spain, Ghana, Cameroon and Senegal)
and they are all in Government custody now, they will appear at
International Criminal Court (ICC) Hague (Netherlands) soon for
Criminal/Fraud Justice.

During the course of our investigation, we have been able to recover
so much money from these scam artists. The United Nations Anti-Crime
Commission and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) have ordered that
the money recovered from the Scammers to be shared among 100 Lucky
people around the World for compensation. This Email/Letter is been
directed to you because your email address and country name was found
in one of the scammer Artists file and computer hard-disk while the
investigation, maybe you have been scammed. You are therefore being
compensated with the sum of US#1, 500,000.00 (US$) (One Million Five
Hundred Thousand United State Dollars).
We have arranged your payment to be paid to you direct to your bank
account in your country private Bank Agent) who will transfer the fund
to your bank account from Reserve Bank. We have advised the Bank Agent
to open a private email address with a new number as to enable us to
monitor this payment and the transfer communications to avoid further
delay or misdirection of your fund.

Send your information urgent
1. Your Full Name:
2. Your Age:
3. Occupation:
4. Cell/Mobile Number:
5 Attach your valid i.d

Yours in Service.

MR Ted Moore
United Nations Funds Investigation Unit
Wayne

ab5175305@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:28 pm

SECRET ME AND YOU ONLY

informations <ab5175305@gmail.com>
Reply-To: info658@daum.net

Bcc:

Sat, 26 Jun at 21:43

ear Fund Beneficiary,
I was posted here few month ago, I only have two years more I do not know how you will take this letter but i am doing this

based on my Christian faith and what tomorrow will be.I am (Mrs) Anna Brown ,the (Office Assistant to the Telex Department to the key Bank Manager.I am not telling you this to impress you or to gain favor from you,rather i am doing this to save you from further damage and pains and upon all you have being passing through in regards to yo your funds.I have done this to three peoples already,though they betrayed me at the end is only one lady show appreciation for buying car for me. Reasons why I used Private mail is because is secret me and you, I don't want the bank staffs and the bank Manager to know or Government to about this, is secret okay,

Your account was blocked from my wick bank and the government because they are using some of your funds to give out loan and do their own Business every month they do get profit from your funds. I look at this it pains me that is reason why i decided to contact you secret if you like to co-operate with me and following my instruction,I have secret lo-gin and open
account and removed some funds and loaded your funds into the software flash diskette payment this should be part of your funds inside the flash diskette. If you are interested do let me know for more information from me. secret is the key of this payment and programmed it with the software flash diskette with full codes information's of the bank.Before I proceed,you must promise me first that nobody will know of this and after you are satisfied with my job,you can help me in whatever way your spirit directs you for my share.

This is very secret ,I overheard the bank officials here saying that they will make you tired and abandoned your Inheritance funds for them to divert to joint account using part of it doing there own business.Please do not pay anything to them again regarding the release of your fund because the President and the members of his Federal Executive Council and United Nations and america president have endorsed all your funds clearance documentation and your account is already activated which you can access at any time. through your computer with the software flash diskette online which I will send to you by rider courier with all the transfer codes transfer information's and Manuel Directions.

It is just that some of our bank executives are very greedy and they have created avenues to steal your money even when they know that the situation is very critical. Myself will assist you only if you can agree with my instructions and The proposal is that you should not allow anybody know of this as that will land us into serious trouble and may even take our lives.Now I have perfectly pulled out the Computer software flash- Diskette Gazette that contains your payment information

with the access codes transfer and how you can log in and transfer the money from bank account to your bank account online through your computer or rep-top or through your phone.
I will send it to you immediately.PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE our job is on the line.I am only 36 years married with 2 kids and I don't want to ruin my future or die at this early age. I do not make calls on transactions like this due to the sensitive nature of this transaction and my position with the bank. Everything should be my private email for now.

If this arrangement is OK by you please reply now and I will send the flash diskette to you through AGENT Courier and all these nonsense will stop and you will be happily transfer your fund into your account by yourself which I shall give you more direction booklet Manuel how you will log in with the user name and password and codes through your computer and start

transferring your money with your computer is very easy. and noted the bank will not know about it and government.as soon you made all the transfers bit by bit to all your accounts, I will delete all the information from their system here so nobody will find out.

I can't not do the transfer here because of the secret and I.P diction, If I do i here they will find out and block your funds which I don't want it to happen to you, you will do it by yourself because transfer Manual and the direction booklet and the codes AND PIN will be coming with the parcel Courier I will package it secretly so that my airport customs agent will not know the contents. I will declare it AS A PERSONAL GIFT TO YOU,Only what we need to comply with me the diskette software buy three iTunes cards numbers or stream card number for me to use activate the diskette software FROM THE TELEX SYSTEM HERE and that is all. I needed from you here activation and procure all the codes and make it legal back up all I will do before shipping to you to start your online flash diskette transfer, Listen to me i will paid for shipment and do the insurance here before shipment to you, I will use DHL FOR THE SHIPMENT THE CUSTOM WILL NOT STOP ANY DHL RIDER.
as soon as you put in the software flash diskette into your computer the website window page will open and you will log in your user name and your password everything has been programmed secret by me.

THE USER NAME AND PASSWORD IS USER NAME IS - (KEYBANK400) AND
PASSWORDS is- (DGY@45G) to you all will be into the package, do confirm your address and your phone number and your I.d card. secret we do OK. no authority will know about this.

the transfer start bit by bit transfer from $800,000 .00 dollars per day, your funds was programmed online with the flash diskette is Seven Million Dollars only EVERYTHING IS LOADED WITH ALL THE CODES TRANSFER FOR YOU, my share will be give to me after all transfer into your account.do send your full name and full address and phone number with cost rider delivering and I have find out the best rider agent that will help delivery this software flash diskette payment to your address see below options the prices
noted you will paid the sending of your software flash diskette package, because this has cost me much procuring codes and pin you did not procure and back up legal paper, if you are interested get back with your full information's address and acts on my instructions, if you are ready get back, Noted this i will never disclose the contains with anybody both the rider

officer delivery, i will tell him is a personal gift to you, this to avoid open or scan and expose so keep secret until you have it, see the below options rider delivering, because no time to waste i want this ship to you this week, because directions of the bank checks file every weekend. I want your package to move before this weekend so they will notice it.
this is the only way out if you miss this opportunity 100 years to come you will not see this opportunity again. do not have double mind do not think is scam i know that there is scam, trust me with this it will work for you as it work for that lady and my messages is not story is reality,
I am going to send the parcel to you through the means of ''Rider Courier Services'', and to avoid much delay!! You have to send your home address and telephone number where the Delivery Company will deliver your package to, meanwhile you can buy iTunes card or steam wallet gift cards to use to activate the diskette software it will be easy for you to do faster transfer to your local account noted what i needed the cards for is to use the numbers code inside the cards to activate your diskette payment software,

I will take care of the shipment to your home,

Regards.

(Mrs) ANNA BROWN LEE
(Office Assistant to the Telex Department to the key Bank Manager)

ReplyForward
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:58 pm

FROM JEFF JOHNSON NO UPFRONT PAYMENT FROM YOU, OUR CODE XXXX999

Efgb <jeffjphnson08@gmail.com>
Reply-To: info658@daum.net

Bcc:
Mon, 28 Jun at 12:32

Sir,
I want to bring to your knowledge that I have a reliable source that will give you loan money for investment / and take care of your funds, legal documents and taxes, and projects without you paying any money from your pocket, if you are interested let me know for more details.

Regards,
JEFF JOHNSON
.FGLB Private Limited
744 090 39
Leconfield House Curzon Street London, W1J 5JB
United Kingdomize you did receveda all my mail
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.