Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ubukahelen@naij.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jeffjphnson08@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:47 pm

Dear. Sir,
Good Day,
How are you today, hope you are fine and your nice family, there is good news and new developments about your payment OF $5,MD US PLUS INTERESTS release which I have been working on for months now Which have almost gotten part of your funds released. do send your informations your full name and your address and phone number and add any edification of yourself, do that today for sending before is too late,
If you are alive get back to me,

JEFF JOHNSON
.FGLB Private Limited
0800 897680
Primary Email jeffjphnson08@gmail.com
Customer Care info658@daum.net
Leconfield House Curzon Street London, W1J 5JB
United Kingdomize you did receveda all my mail
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: ubukahelen@naij.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:37 pm

GOOD DAY BENEFIT ATM CARD

informations <ab5175305@gmail.com>
Reply-To: annabrown67@protonmail.com

Bcc:

Wed, 22 Sept at 02:49

ATTENTION YOUR IMMENSE BENEFITS.
My Dear I am very Surprise for your continued silence towards your ATM Visa Card My greatest supersaturation is this I sent you an email but you did not reply. On a serious note, you are given 48hrs to comply with the fee or your payment file will be return to the Authority as unclaimed fund.

After Board of Directors meeting in London last week IMF told us to start a bonus for the new month which will last for two Months and ask us to collect only $100 usd for your delivering fee of your ATM Visa Card. The total amount in Your ATM Visa Card is $2, Million USA Dollars. Plus the new bonus.

YOU BUY STEAM WALLET GIFT CARD 0R iTUNES CARD OR GOOGLE PLAY GIFT CARD OF $150 AND SCRATCH OFF THE CARD AND ATTACH THE PICTURES OF THE CARD TO US, this will covers the fee,

I am looking forward to hear from you right way because i hate anything promise and fail,

you can contact us with this once you attache the card any of them you buy from the store Please kindly Reconfirm the following details Below to avoid any wrong delivery over this Transaction,

1. Your full name:
2. Delivery address:
3. Your direct tel, cell:
4. A copy of your id or id numbers for identification:
5. Nearest airport:
6, Your country

I swear to you. If I fail to delivery your ATM Visa Card within 48hours after you send the $150 dollars gift card as I promise you that WE WILL FORWARD YOU Courier TRACKING NUMBER OF YOUR ATM Visa Card,
Anna Lee
UN CONSULTANT BANKER.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:47 pm

your mail was selected for this compensation payment.

informations <ab5175305@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mary.akinbo@yandex.com

Bcc:

Tue, 28 Sept at 03:07

FROM DESK OF U.N Special Representative in Office of Federal High Court ,
Attention Dear Fund Owner,
I am a U.N Special Representative here. This is a compensation payment to you, from the United Nations. The Government is playing with how you use your funds for COVID 19, before I notice this and contact you. your mail was selected for this compensation payment.

This is to bring to your notice that,I have paid the re_activation fee of your ATM Master card, the ATM MASTER CARD code i will send immediately it gets to you.i paid the fees because the $2, 5 million dollars inside the card has less than seven days to expire,and when it expires the money inside will go into the government purse.

With that, I decided to help you pay the money so that the ATM MASTER CARD will not expire,because I know that when you get your ATM MASTER CARD definitely you must pay me back my money and even compensate me for
helping you.

The ATM card was sealed and will be handed over to the most trusted delivery agent company after i confirm the shipping cost,you have to contact them with your delivery details below because they said it can be shipped to you within a few days if you can meet up with the delivery requirements. I will find out from them,

Your name
Your country
Your home address
Your Tel phone number
include your ID Card,for identification
Do not expose your secret APPROVED NO.UN/GHIG/FBI/2553

Best Regards,

Information Customer Care
ANNA LEE
U.N Special Representative Federal High Court .
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:39 pm

YOUR MONTHLY DEBIT INTERESTS FUNDS CARD IS READY.. SEE ATTACHE CARD

Efgb <jeffjphnson08@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Mon, 11 Oct at 14:34

Sir,
How are you today hope fine, your interests debit card funds of $300,000 dollars generated from your funds has been loaded into out debit card ready for pick up all the legal documentation has take care for, come here in London and pick up your card urgent today i do not want the nations uk government take your interest funds on 17th of next that is reasons i am contacting you urgent,
If you are ready let me know,
JEFF JOHNSON

.FGLB Private Limited
744 090 390
0800 897680
Leconfield House Curzon Street London, W1J 5JB
Wayne

jeffjphnson08@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:47 pm

My Dear. sir
Thinks of your life and your funds payment has not remove from our online banking account, those peoples you are dealing send your account for loan will destroy your life and account, any body cheating in Facebook is a scammer, a bank officer do not all that cheating and stay long in cheating anybody cheating asking for your bank account for loan is hacks, so becarefull, that loan they wire into your account will cause arrest for you from FBI that man you are cheating is from Nigeria not from use not from London investigation have made to trip them, runs away from your dear life from those peoples you dealing with without my instruction this is for your good and your life and your bank and payment to be safe, if like believe me, the key transfer of your funds is still here with us, depart from evil man official discards from them, noted again n your yearly end of year interests funds is out from debit card why we have not contact is because you are still dealing with those hacks cheating with you, this money was generated from your ful funds payment from our online banking,If like respond,

Jeff Johnson
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:43 pm

ATTENTION YOUR IMMENSE BENEFITS. END OF THE YEAR INT RESTS COMPENSATION

Bcc:

Sat, 6 Nov at 08:48

ATTENTION YOUR IMMENSE BENEFITS.
My Dear I am very surprised by your continued silence towards your debit Card. My greatest supersaturation is that I sent you an email but you did not reply. On a serious note, you are given 48hrs to comply with the fee or your payment file will be returned to the Authority as unclaimed funds. I have paid for the activation of your debit card to avoid expiry
you have till 2023, SECRET PIN ++++ ORIGINAL INSIDE PACKAGE

After the Board of Directors meeting in London last week, the IMF told us to start a bonus for the new month which will last for two Months and ask us to collect only $178 usd for the delivery and insurance legal paper fee of your DEBIT Card. The total amount in Your DEBIT Card is $2, Million US Dollars. Plus the new bonus. which you are to use in accessing your fund via in any
ATM MACHINE location anywhere in the world, and the maximum daily
limit is Fifteen Thousand United States Dollars ($15,000.00USD) valued
sum {$950,000 dollars} Credited into your debit card.

YOU BUY STEAM WALLET GIFT CARD 0R iTUNES CARD OR GOOGLE PLAY GIFT CARD OF $478 AND SCRATCH OFF THE CARD AND ATTACH THE PICTURES OF THE CARD TO US, this will covers the fee,

I am looking forward to hear from you right way because i hate anything promise and fail,

you can contact us with this once you attach the card any of them you buy from the store Please kindly Reconfirm the following details Below to avoid any wrong delivery over this Transaction,

1. Your full name:
2. Delivery address:
3. Your direct tel, cell:
4. A copy of your id or id numbers for identification:
5. Nearest airport:
6, Your country

I swear to you. If I fail to delivery your ATM Visa Card within 48hours after you send the $178 dollars gift card as I promise you that WE WILL FORWARD YOU Courier TRACKING NUMBER FEDEX OF YOUR PACKAGE DEBIT Card,
Looking forward to your response,

JEFF JOHNSON
Private Limited
744 090 390
0800 897680
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:37 pm

REMINDER AGAIN READ VERY WELL PLEASE KEEP SECRET ME AND YOU ONLY, Inbo

5175305 <ab5175305@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Fri, 19 Nov at 20:37
REMINDER AGAIN READ VERY WELL PLEASE KEEP SECRET ME AND YOU ONLY, Inbo

Dear Fund Beneficiary,
I was posted here a few months ago, I only have two years more I do not know how you will take this letter but I am doing this

based on my Christian faith and what tomorrow will be. I am (Mrs) Anna Brown, the (Office Assistant to the Telex Department to the key Bank Manager. I am not telling you this to impress you or to gain favor from you, rather I am doing this to save you from further damage and pains and upon all, you have been passing through in regards to your funds. I have done this to three people already, though they betrayed me. In the end only one lady showed appreciation for buying a car for me. Reasons, why I used Private mail, is because is secret for me and you, I don't want the bank staffs and the bank Manager to know or Government to about this, is secret okay,

Your account was blocked from my wick bank and the government because they are using some of your funds to give out loans and do their own Business every month they do get profit from your funds. I look at this it pains me that is the reason why I decided to contact you secret if you like to co-operate with me and following my instruction, I have secret lo-gin and open account and removed some funds and loaded your funds into the software flash diskette payment this should be part of your funds inside the flash diskette. If you are interested do let me know for more information from me. The secret is the key of this payment and programmed it with the software flash diskette with full codes information of the bank. Before I proceed, you must promise me first that nobody will know of this and after you are satisfied with my job, you can help me in whatever way your spirit directs you for my share.

This is very secret,I overheard the bank officials here saying that they will make you tired and abandon your Inheritance funds for them to divert to the joint account using part of it doing their own business. Please do not pay anything to them again regarding the release of your fund because the President and the members of his Federal Executive Council and United Nations and America president have endorsed all your fund's clearance documentation and your account is already activated which you can access at any time. through your computer with the software flash diskette online which I will send to you by rider courier with all the transfer codes transfer information and Manuel Directions.

It is just that some of our bank executives are very greedy and they have created avenues to steal your money even when they know that the situation is very critical. I will assist you only if you can agree with my instructions and The proposal is that you should not allow anybody to know of this as that will land us in serious trouble and may even take our lives. Now I have perfectly pulled out the Computer software flash- Diskette Gazette that contains your payment information

with the access codes transfer and how you can log in and transfer the money from your bank account to your bank account online through your computer or rep-top or through your phone.
I will send it to you immediately. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE our job is on the line. I am only 36 years married with 2 kids and I don't want to ruin my future or die at this early age. I do not make calls on transactions like this due to the sensitive nature of this transaction and my position with the bank. Everything should be my private email for now.

If this arrangement is OK by you please reply now and I will send the flash diskette to you through AGENT Courier and all these nonsense will stop and you will happily transfer your fund into your account by yourself which I shall give you more direction booklet Manuel how you will log in with the user name and password and codes through your computer and start

transferring your money with your computer is very easy. and noted the bank will not know about it and the government. as soon as you make all the transfers bit by bit to all your accounts, I will delete all the information from their system here so nobody will find out.
I can't do the transfer here because of the secret and I.P diction, If I do I here they will find out and block your funds which I don't want to happen to you, you will do it by yourself because transfer Manual and the direction booklet and the codes AND PIN will be coming with the parcel Courier I will package it secretly so that my airport customs agent will not know the contents. I will declare it AS A PERSONAL GIFT TO YOU, Only what we need to comply with me the diskette software buy three iTunes card numbers or stream card numbers for me to use activate the diskette software FROM THE TELEX SYSTEM HERE and that is all. I needed from you here activation and procure all the codes and make it legal back up all I will do before shipping to you to start your online flash diskette transfer, Listen to me I will pay for shipment and do the insurance here before shipment to you, I will use DHL FOR THE SHIPMENT THE CUSTOM WILL NOT STOP ANY DHL RIDER. As soon as you put in the software flash diskette into your computer the website window page will open and you will log in your user name and your password everything has been programmed secret by me.

THE USER NAME AND PASSWORD IS USER NAME IS - (KEYBANK400) AND PASSWORDS is- (DGY945G) to you all will be into the package, do confirm your address and your phone number and your I.d card. The secret we do is OK. no authority will know about this.

the transfer starts to bit by bit transfer from $800,000 .00 dollars per day, your funds were programmed online with the flash diskette is Seven Million Dollars only EVERYTHING IS LOADED WITH ALL THE CODES TRANSFER FOR YOU, my share will be given to me after all transfer into your account.do send your full name and full address and phone number with the cost rider delivering and I have found out the best rider agent that will help deliver this software flash diskette payment to your address see below options the prices
noted you will pay the sending of your software flash diskette package because this has cost me much-procuring codes and pin you did not procure and back up the legal paper, if you are interested to get back with your full information's address and acts on my instructions if you are ready to get back, Noted this I will never disclose the contains with anybody both the rider

Officer delivery, I will tell him, is a personal gift to you, this to avoid open or scan and expose so keep secret until you have it, see the below options rider delivering because no time to waste I want this ship to you this week because directions of the bank checks file every weekend. I want your package to move before this weekend so they will notice it.
this is the only way out if you miss this opportunity 100 years to come you will not see this opportunity again. do not have a double mind do not think is a scam i know that there is a scam, trust me with this it will work for you as it works for that lady and my messages are not the story is real,
I am going to send the parcel to you through the means of ''Rider Courier Services'', and to avoid much delay!! You have to send your home address and telephone number where the Delivery Company will deliver your package to, meanwhile,

I will take care of the shipment to your home,

Regards.

(Mrs) ANNA BROWN LEE
(Office Assistant to the Telex Department to the key Bank Manager)

ReplyForward
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:50 am

FROM JEFF URGENTLY

Reply-To: info658@daum.net

Bcc:

Tue, 23 Nov at 20:33

Sir,
i am doing applying many place for this loan,
How are today hope fine, i am working hard to make sure you have your funds this month and to avoid confiscated from wick authority,
Today i discuss with one of my good friend to help me for loan he agree said the only loan money be sure you should open new email address and use it and set up account with the crypto.com verify the account with your email ID you open . and send me the email login and also the crypto.com login information you open, so that the friend investor cna processing money loan for us to to get this legal documents urgently for release of your funds before end of this month, Noted i am use my car secure the loan and i will paid back on my side after your funds release you have no problem no fee application is free , just act on my instructions open the account and send the crypto online access you open,

As soon as you open, let me know with the information login and use the name and password of the email login and also the crypto.com login.

I doing this with good heart to make you have your funds this month after clearance of the legal documents,

Do that urgently today,
Get back.
UR CODE ONEMIND TRUST
Jeff Johnson
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:14 pm

LACK OF DOCUMENTS

Bcc:

Fri, 26 Nov at 18:10

Sir, Instructions given to cancel your payment from high authority because of lack of documents from you, the bank can not release your funds five million dollars without legal documents,

Jeff
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:35 pm

Dear.Fund Beneficiary

Bcc:

Tue, 7 Dec at 14:03

Dear.Fund Beneficiary
Lack of documents will enable to cancel your funds and confiscated to government account, let us know your mind, i told what takes to procure all the documents i never heard back from you,
Jeff Johnson
efgb
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.