Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

drmarkadams01@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

drmarkadams01@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:38 pm

Subject: *** SPAM ***RE: THE REASON WHY YOU HAVE NOT SUCCEEDED IN RECEIVING YOUR FUND
Reply-To: drmark.adams6@yahoo.com

Dear Beloved Friend

RE: THE REASON WHY YOU HAVE NOT SUCCEEDED IN
RECEIVING YOUR FUND

After waiting to hear from you and your friend for a long time now, I
decided to make this direct approach to you as my new resolution in
other to let you know that I have anything in mind against you. I do
not know if you have asked yourself why you never received this fund,
all of a sudden, the payment will be stopped or one problem or the
other will come up if you have not asked this question or you do not
know, this is an opportunity for me to tell you.

Some time ago, your friend, I mean the person you are having fund
transaction with, approached me through my dear wife who work with the
Federal Ministry of Finance and requested me to assist them conclude
a money transfer deal they had with you. They requested me to assist
them by removing the original contractor’s name, and bank particulars
from the Bank vetting computer and replacing them with your name and
bank details in order to make you appear as the rightful beneficiary
of this fund.

I agreed on condition that they will pay me US$100,000.00 as soon as
your name appears as the beneficiary. I did as agreed and demanded to
be paid, but your friends started telling me stories, they even told
me you promised to send money to me.

Do you know that up till now, I have not received a single cent from
them and have not set my eyes on any of them? Based on their
attitude, I decided to stop the fund release movement because I
cannot be denied of my right in my own office considering the risk as
it might affect my job.. Secondly, I know the source of the funds
that you did not execute any contract, although I am the only person
privileged to know this information and it is a fact. Why I am making
this clear to you is that I can see that you are still making efforts
in order to conclude this project. Now I am ready to forget the past.

I do not need the US $100.000.00 any longer from you but a good
compensation from your mind. I need your assurance that those
colleagues will be totally kept out of this transaction. I know that
none of them is aware of my new approach to you. Stop spending your
money unnecessarily to Bank Officers both here and overseas because
you will not receive this money without my hand in it. I personally
did the work at the beginning and only I can perform it. Finally,

I need your promise that no official of the Bank will be aware of my
involvement in this regard because of my position. Now re-assure me
that you will be willing to compensate me and that you will assist my
wife to establish a foreign account in your country where my
compensation will be lodged. On your agreed to do conclude this
transaction with me, I will direct you what to do and were you fund is
at the moment.

I am a man of my word. If you are ready to conclude this business with
me, kindly contact me for further procedure so that we can have a chat
over this issue once and for all. But if the reverse is the case, do
not bother yourself to reach me and forget about this money.

Sincerely yours,
Dr Mark Adams
Chairman International payment verification Panel.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: drmarkadams01@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:53 pm

FROM CBN, TELEX TO YOUR BANK IS READY.

Andy K Griffin <drmarkadams01@gmail.com>
Reply-To: andykgriffin@gmail.com
Bcc:

15 Nov at 06:16

Attn: Beneficiary .

This is urgent notification from CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN ).

Due to the difficulties in transferring your fund $10.5 Million (United States Dollars ) as approved presently by Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in your nominated bank account, the senate committee on foreign payment, the Federal Ministry of Finance and Central Bank of Nigeria had a joint-session meeting aimed at resolving your payment impasse once and for all.
Please note, the era to pay this fees or that fees is over . Henceforth waiver certificate will protected you during the payment process as new payment policy.

In line with this development, " AUTOMATIC WAIVER " have been granted to you by the intervention of the presidency which mandates the debt management office (DMO) to remit your fund on application of " WAIVER CERTIFICATE ". The cost of the waiver certificate is $450.00 ( Four Hundred and Fifty Dollars ).It is very compulsory that you apply for " WAIVER CERTIFICATE " quote me any day, anytime , waiver is the only lasting solution in this new payment command dispensation.

What is the meaning of waiver certificate, it simply means we shall process your payment in collaboration with your bank and make remittance and hold your bank responsible for our charges after remittance is done, your bank will return our charges, the sum to return as administrative charges/levies/taxes shall be communicated to you and to your bank officially, and we shall hold your bank responsible failure to return our charges.
So the demand of administrative charges/levies/taxes is over, waiver shall protect you this time around.

Therefore you are now in the temple of justice, we are on a healing mission to correct the wrongs of past administrators, please take note that those past officers that administered your payment in the past have either been sacked or reprimanded, therefore, your maximum co-operation is needed this time to finalized this payment without any fuss and bottlenecks as practically experienced in the past, we are going to collaborate with your bank to ensure smooth transfer, your payment is wire transfer and your bank must be involved as a mark of transparency and accountability in this new executive payment order.

In furtherance to this information, the beauty of the waiver certificate is that it will protect you until you see your fund inside your bank account.
Also it is a measure adopted to protect you from any financial lost during the payment process.

The new debt management office (DMO) have seriously intervened in your case and your name have been shortlisted for immediate payment on waiver policy.
Therefore you are required as a matter of Urgency to RECONFIRM YOUR FULL NAME, ADDRESS. PHONE NUMBER AND FULL BANKING DETAILS.

Failure to hear from you would be assumed that you have abandoned your payment and we shall not be held liable anymore, this is urgent notification from the debt management office (DMO ). A payment telex to your bank is ready with irrevocable payment guarantee.

Yours Faithfully,
MR ANDY GRIFFIN
WIRE TRANSFER OFFICER, CBN
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN )
Telephone :
TEL : +2347087842811
................................................................................................................................
The information contained in this communication (including any attachments) is privileged and confidential, and may be legally exempt from disclosure under applicable law. It is intended only for the specific purpose of being used by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or are responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you must not disclose, disseminate, distribute, deliver, copy, circulate, rely on or use any of the information contained in this transmission and contents must be deleted immediately.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: drmarkadams01@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:49 pm

Re: Get back to me with call +234- 90-1491-1125

From Barr Jacob Hooks <andykgriffin@gmail.com>
Reply-To: barrjacobhooks54@gmail.com
Bcc:

Mon, 2 Nov at 13:17

JACOB HOOKS & ASSOCIATES
INVESTMENT ATTORNEY & FINANCIAL CONSULTANTS
ADDRESS: NO 29 ADIOLA ADEKUN STREET VICTORIA ISLAND
LAGOS - NIGERIA
TELEPHONE: +234- 90-1491-1125

Attn: ,

Following series of complaints from Citizens of the United States as well as Citizens of Other Countries In Europe over the Discrepancies and fraudulent ways in which fund transfers are handled by Africans which has made it impossible for a lot of People to claim their Winning or Inheritance funds from most African Countries due to frauds and illegal activities, A decision was reached recently by the United States Treasury Department under the authority of the White House to compel African Financial bodies (Banks) to urgently release all funds of American and European citizens that are trapped in most Banks and Courier Companies in Africa. It was discovered that some bureaucratic bottlenecks were put by these Banks and Couriers to make it impossible for beneficiaries to claim their funds so that they will fraudulently divert those funds to their private accounts.

Consequently, I was personally mandated to handle this matter to ensure that all funds of all American Citizens and others which are fraudulently being trapped in African Banks are urgently retrieved and paid to the actual Beneficiaries under a legal manner. Our team of experts were delegated to Benin Republic, United Kingdom, Ivory Coast and Ghana for this task and we discovered your File NO: BR227/9005666/00 as unclaimed fund. It was discovered that officials of the Bank have only put up illegal requirements in order to make it difficult for you to claim your fund.

The United States Department of Treasury has retrieved all Files of illegal transactions and we will be working under a legitimate arrangement to ensure that you follow the normal process to receive your fund. Sir I do not believe in two much grammar or writing as I am a man of action and a very straight forward man.

All you need is to pay for the Capital Clearance/Non Resident account fee which is the sum of 380 dollars and no cent will be demanded from you in order to finalize the processing of your fund and the immediate transfer into your designated account. The 380 Pounds you are paying is withdrawal-able as you can decide to withdraw it once your account is fully set up.

I urge you to be proactive and do the needful in order for this transaction to be finalized within 3 working days. Also I want you to forward all emails you receive from any office demanding you pay for any sort of documents of cost of transfer as no Bank or authority will ask you to pay for any transfer charges or documentation.

Meanwhile, all modalities has been put in place for the completion of this transaction upon confirmation of the Capital clearance/Non Resident account fee from you today

We shall ensure that a normal process is followed to ensure that your fund gets to you without delay. You are to acknowledge the receipt of this email.
Warm Regards,

Barrister jacob Hooks
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.