Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

alessandro@sicob.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

alessandro@sicob.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:16 pm

Reply-To: <mrpresident_muhamadubuhari.ng@hotmail.com>
Subject: *** SPAM ***Re: From: Office of the New President Commander in Chief of Arm Forces

PRESIDENT & COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES
OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
ASO ROCK VILLA, ASOKORO.

OFFICIAL GAZETTE

FGN/00/120/OP/2011
CIRCULAR No.......065.................. ........ ACT 99
IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT / NO:
Date:14-08-2015
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Ref: FRN/01-P/2011
http:/ /www.ngex.com/nigeria/govt/president
MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009

SUB: PRESIDENTIAL GAZETTE/NOTIFICATION OF THE PRESIDENTIAL RELEASE ORDER

Attn: Beneficiary,
Greetings to you and your house hold.

I believed you have been expecting to receive an email from me regarding your payment which was not paid to you by the past administration. Yes I am talking to you about your unpaid fund and I was able to recover so many unpaid files which your name is among the listed names I saw herein, and I have found out that former President Dr. Goodluck Jonathan wasn't man enough to stamp his authority over those who are suppose to transfer your fund to you.
I have been elected by my people as the whole world saw how my victory was emerged, and it is expected because my people know what I am capable of doing and I have done immensely well before as a Military Head of State and my second coming as a Civilian President under Democracy will be much more intense as I am not a party to corruption. So you should count yourself lucky as you will receive your fund under my authorization and you will follow my instructions and you shall be paid. Suspend every transaction you are dealing with any one,you have as i have cancelled all foreign payments and i am now handling them by myself and it is for your own good to end corruption and save your stress as well.
I don’t have time to mess with you or anyone else, and I saw how much you owned herein but I am going to make your payment very easy for you to receive your fund. I have approved USD$10.500,000.00 to be transferred to you, I don’t want to know how much you are suppose to receive before, so if you want to receive your payment, then you will be ready to off-set the bill for PAYMENT ACCEPTANCE FUND BOND FEE of $280.00 and that is all.
I am doing this to end your long awaited payment, and if you are not ready to heed to my instructions and receive your payment, please do not bother to reply me as I will not entertain any such mail from you. I believe in Change and Excellency in Democracy will always stand.

Yours Sincerely

General Muhammadu Buhari(G.C.F.R).
President Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

mrslydia200@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:58 pm

RE. GOOD NEWS AND VERY VERY URGENT
People
MRS.LYDIA SHARMAN <mrslydia200@gmail.com> Today at 8:19
To
Message body
Attn: Sir/Madam

My name is Mr.Alex White,i am the Director Inspection Unit, United Nations Inspection Agent. We are currently in Boston Logan International Airport, Boston, United States for official inspection while i discovered an abandoned shipment from UK via Diplomat with your name/email tagged on it, when i personally scanned it, it
revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metallic Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 65kg each. On my assumption, each of the 3 boxes will contain more than $5M or above in each.

On further investigation, i discovered that the consignment was abandoned due to wrong declaration of the content, also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees, because he did not know the content of the boxes.

I will arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your address, once we are through I will deploy the services of a secured shipping Company geared to provide the security it needs to your doorstep.

Now i want to strike a deal with you, in your acceptance i will proceed on this. I have the capacity to secure the release of your consignment with my status as an United Nations\Inspection Agent. You will give me 10% of the amount in the consignment and you take the remaining 90%. Consequently.when we cleared it,

If you are not in agreement with this proposal, please disregard it. But if you can meet with my condition, then we have a deal. I can get everything concluded within 24 to 48 hours and proceed to your address for delivery upon your acceptance. Write me on this email: mralex-white- uninspectionagentboston@usa. com if you accepts to work with me.Send me your cell phone number and your address and your full name.

You can as well call me on this number +16174750973 if you wish to speak with me but if you call and could not reach me on phone note that i am on the field for inspection, So leave your information so that i can reach you when i am back in the office.

Signed,
Mr.Alex White
Director Inspection Unit
United Nations Inspection Agent.
Boston Logan International Airport,t.
Unicef Boston - Harborside Dr, Boston, MA 02128
USA.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

info@qualinvestcapital.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:36 pm

RE. VERY URGENT PLEASE
Mr Alex White <info@qualinvestcapital.com> Today at 12:50
Reply-To: mralex_white_uninspectionunit@hotmail.com
To
@
Message body

--
Attn: My Friend

My name is Mr.Alex White,i am the Director Inspection Unit, United Nations Inspection Agent. We are currently in Boston Logan International Airport, Boston, United States for official inspection while i discovered an abandoned shipment from UK via Diplomat with your name/email tagged on it, when i personally scanned it, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metallic Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 65kg each. On my assumption, each of the 3 boxes will contain more than $5M or above in each.

On further investigation, i discovered that the consignment was abandoned due to wrong declaration of the content, also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees, because he did not know the content of the boxes.

I will arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your address, once we are through I will deploy the services of a secured shipping Company geared to provide the security it needs to your doorstep.

Now i want to strike a deal with you, in your acceptance i will proceed on this. I have the capacity to secure the release of your consignment with my status as an United Nations\Inspection Agent. You will give me 40% of the amount in the consignment and you take the remaining 60%. Consequently.when i cleared it,

If you are not in agreement with this proposal, please disregard it. But if you can meet with my condition, then we have a deal. I can get everything concluded within 24 to 48 hours and proceed to your address for delivery upon your acceptance. Write me on this email: MrAlex_White_Uninspectiondirector@usa.com if you accepts to work with me.Send me your cell phone number and your address and your full name.

You can as well call me on this number +16174750973 if you wish to speak with me but if you call and could not reach me on phone note that i am on the field for inspection, So leave your information so that i can reach you when i am back in the office.

Signed,
Mr.Alex White
Director Inspection Unit
UNICEF Boston - Harborside Dr, Boston, MA 02128
USA.
Wayne

natwbcustcare@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 01, 2017 8:51 pm

RE. EXTREMELY URGENT
People
natwbcustcare <natwbcustcare@gmail.com> Today at 11:48
To
@
Message body

My name is Mr.Alex White,i am the Director Inspection Unit, United
Nations Inspection Agent. We are currently in Boston Logan
International Airport, Boston, United States for official inspection
while i discovered an abandoned shipment from UK via Diplomat with
your name/email tagged on it, when i personally scanned it, it
revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metallic Trunk Boxes
weighing approximately 65kg each. On my assumption, each of the 3
boxes will contain more than $5M or above in each.

On further investigation, i discovered that the consignment was
abandoned due to wrong declaration of the content, also the Diplomat
inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees, because he did not know the
content of the boxes.

I will arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your
address, once we are through I will deploy the services of a secured
shipping Company geared to provide the security it needs to your
doorstep.

Now i want to strike a deal with you, in your acceptance i will
proceed on this. I have the capacity to secure the release of your
consignment with my status as an United Nations\Inspection Agent. You
will give me 40% of the amount in the consignment and you take the
remaining 60%. Consequently.when i cleared it,

If you are not in agreement with this proposal, please disregard it.
But if you can meet with my condition, then we have a deal. I can get
everything concluded within 24 to 48 hours and proceed to your address
for delivery upon your acceptance. Write me on this email:
MrAlex_White_Uninspectiondirector@usa.com if you accepts to work with
me.Send me your cell phone number and your address and your full name.

You can as well call me on this number +16174750973 if you wish
to speak with me but if you call and could not reach me on phone note
that i am on the field for inspection, So leave your information so
that i can reach you when i am back in the office.

Signed,
Mr.Alex White
Director Inspection Unit
USA.
Wayne

patricia@schmitao.com.br

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:14 pm

RE. Good News!
People
Mr. Alex White <patricia@schmitao.com.br> Today at 22:57
Reply-To: mralex_white009@hotmail.com
To
Recipients
Message body

My name is Mr.Alex White,i am the Director Inspection Unit, United Nations Inspection Agent. We are currently in Boston Logan International Airport, Boston, United States for official inspection while i discovered an abandoned shipment from UK via Diplomat with your name/email tagged on it, when i personally scanned it, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metallic Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 65kg each. On my assumption, each of the 3 boxes will contain more than $5M or above in each.

Now i want to strike a deal with you, in your acceptance i will proceed on this. I have the capacity to secure the release of your consignment with my status as an United Nations\Inspection Agent. You will give me 40% of the amount in the consignment and you take the remaining 60%. Consequently.when i cleared it,

If you are not in agreement with this proposal, please disregard it. But if you can meet with my condition, then we have a deal. I can get everything concluded within 24 to 48 hours and proceed to your address for delivery upon your acceptance. Write me on this email: mralex_white009@hotmail.com if you accepts to work with me.Send me your cell phone number and your address and your full name.

Signed,
Mr.Alex White
Director Inspection Unit
USA.
Wayne

ipcarrier@ipcarrier.net.br

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:25 pm

RE. GOOD NEWS FROM LOGA AIRPORT USA!!
White <ipcarrier@ipcarrier.net.br> Today at 16:30
Reply-To: <mralex_white00unitednations@outlook.com>
Message body

If you are not in agreement with this proposal, please disregard it. But if you can meet with my condition, then we have a deal. I can get everything concluded within 24 to 48 hours and proceed to your address for delivery upon your acceptance. Write me on this email: mralex_white_inspectionexpert@deliveryman.com if you accepts to work with me.Send me your cell phone number and your address and your full name.

You can as well call me on this number (+1) 617-475-0973 if you wish to speak with me but if you call and could not reach me on phone note that i am on the field for inspection, So leave your information so that i can reach you when i am back in the office.

Signed,
Mr.Alex White
Director Inspection Unit
USA.

Phone;
+16174750973
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Cambridge, MA
Original network provider* Mci Worldcom Communications, Inc. - Ma
Wayne

Re: mralex_white_inspectionexpert@deliveryman.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:24 am

Re. Please Call Me ASAP!!
People
Mr Alex White <mrsaishayakoub@gmail.com> 22 Aug at 4:22 PM
Reply-To: mralex_white_inspectionexpert@deliveryman.com
To
@
Message body

Now i want to strike a deal with you, in your acceptance i will proceed on this. I have the capacity to secure the release of your consignment with my status as an United Nations\Inspection Agent. You will give me 10% of the amount in the consignment and you take the remaining 90% when we cleared it,

If you are not in agreement with this proposal, please disregard it. But if you can meet with my condition, then we have a deal. I can get everything concluded within 24 to 48 hours and proceed to your address for delivery upon your acceptance. Write me on this email: mralex_white009@hotmail.com if you accepts to work with me.Send me your cell phone number and your address and your full name.

You can as well call me on this number (+1) 617-475-0973 if you wish to speak with me but if you call and could not reach me on phone note that i am on the field for inspection, So leave your information so that i can reach you when i am back in the office.

Signed,
Mr.Alex White
Director Inspection Unit
USA
Wayne

ljess6jiee@tim.it

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:16 pm

Re. Please Call Me As Soon As Possible!!
Mr Alex White <ljess6jiee@tim.it> Today at 12:59
Reply-To: mralex_white009@hotmail.com
Message body

Now i want to strike a deal with you, in your acceptance i will proceed on this. I have the capacity to secure the release of your consignment with my status as an United Nations\Inspection Agent. You will give me 10% of the amount in the consignment and you take the remaining 90% when we cleared it,

If you are not in agreement with this proposal, please disregard it. But if you can meet with my condition, then we have a deal. I can get everything concluded within 24 to 48 hours and proceed to your address for delivery upon your acceptance. Write me on this email: mralex_white_uninspectionunit@hotmail.com if you accepts to work with me.Send me your cell phone number and your address and your full name.

Signed,
Mr.Alex White
Director Inspection Unit
USA
Wayne

webmaster@kjgheidesheim.de

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:08 pm

Re. Extremely Confidential!
White <webmaster@kjgheidesheim.de> 19 Oct at 6:35 AM
Reply-To: <mralex_white009@hotmail.com>
Message body

If you are not in agreement with this proposal, please disregard it. But if you can meet with my condition, then we have a deal. I can get everything concluded within 24 to 48 hours and proceed to your address for delivery upon your acceptance. Write me on this email: MrAlex_White_UnDirector@usa.com if you accepts to work with me.Send me your cell phone number and your address and your full name.

Signed,
Mr.Alex White
Director Inspection Unit
USA

Phone:
+16174750973
Wayne

test@UOG.LOCAL

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:58 pm

Re. Very Interesting Discovery!!
Of The United Nations <test@UOG.LOCAL> Today at 17:27
To
@
Message body
ATTN:SIR/MADAM My name is Mr.Alex White,i am the Director Inspection Unit, United Nations Inspection Agent. We are currently in Boston Logan International Airport, Boston, United States for official inspection while i discovered an abandoned shipment from UK via Diplomat with your name/email tagged on it, when i personally scanned it, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metallic Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 65kg each. On my assumption, each of the 3 boxes will contain more than $5M or above in each. On further investigation, i discovered that the consignment was abandoned due to wrong declaration of the content, also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees, because he did not know the content of the boxes. I will arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your address, once we are through I will deploy the services of a secured shipping Company geared to provide the security it needs to your doorstep. Now i want to strike a deal with you, in your acceptance i will proceed on this. I have the capacity to secure the release of your consignment with my status as an United Nations\Inspection Agent. You will give me 10% of the amount in the consignment and you take the remaining 90% when we cleared it, If you are not in agreement with this proposal, please disregard it. But if you can meet with my condition, then we have a deal. I can get everything concluded within 24 to 48 hours and proceed to your address for delivery upon your acceptance. Write me on this email: (MrAlex_White_UninspectiondirectorBoston@usa.com) if you accepts to work with me.Send me your cell phone number and your address and your full name. You can as well call me on this number (+1) 617-475-0973 if you wish to speak with me but if you call and could not reach me on phone note that i am on the field for inspection, So leave your information so that i can reach you when i am back in the office. Signed, Mr.Alex White Director Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agent. Boston Logan International Airport,t. UNICEF Boston - Harborside Dr, Boston, MA 02128 USA

Phone Number: +16174750973

Also reported in this topic:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=64114&p=153573#p153573
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.