Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kelgil01@yahoo.co.jp tbek65@ymail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

kelgil01@yahoo.co.jp tbek65@ymail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:31 am

P address [?]: 41.86.152.86
IP country code: NG
IP address country: Nigeria
IP address state: Lagos
IP address city: Lagos
IP address latitude: 6.4531
IP address longitude: 3.3958
ISP of this IP [?]: Cobranet Limited
Organization: Cobranet Limited

Return-Path: <encontro@server3.brasilnoc.com>
Received: from encontro by server3.brasilnoc.com with local (Exim 4.80)
(envelope-from <encontro@server3.brasilnoc.com>)
id 1TOZoP-004HeE-Nv
for ; Wed, 17 Oct 2012 17:01:53 -0300
To:
Subject: SEEKING YOUR COPERATION
X-PHP-Script: www. encontrodasaguasbg.com.br/images/ma.php for 41.86.152.86,

Sir, I am Tuoyo Bekederemo, am contacting you in regards to a business transaction of a huge sum of money. I had a client who died in an auto crash in my country. He died over a year now and all efforts to locate his Next of Kin has been to no avail. Before his death, he deposited the sum of $17M Dollars in a Finance Security House here in my country and kept his vital documents with me as his trusted attorney. Now he is dead, the finance house will have no choice than to confiscate the fund if i fail to present any one as his next of kin to claim the fund. It is based on this i deemed you fit to be presented to the company as his Next of Kin. I have also decided you'll have 40% of the total sum at the completion of the transaction while i intend to invest my share in your country with your supervision. If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage of the trust i have bestowed on you. I await your urgent response via this email ID ( tbek65@ymail.com ) Regards, Tuoyo Bekederemo.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.