Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers impersonating John Koskinen (IRS)

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scammers impersonating John Koskinen (IRS)

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:46 pm

Email address used: rev.clintonomohunattorney@gmail.com

Reply-To: info.irs_office@post.com
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 12:01:36 +0100
Message-ID: <CAOoenY_=v+3tJ4eGvJ0Qp+KitbORYx8oZM8HzzSZ6yMr9gEA8Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: U.S.A. Internal Revenue Service Department.
From: john koskinen <rev.clintonomohunattorney@gmail.com>

U.S.A. Internal Revenue Service Department.
Bureau of Consular Affairs
Washington , DC 20520
Greeting from USA I.R.S,
Contact person: Mr. John Celmer
Contact Email : mrjohn.celmer@yandex.com

Attention: Beneficiary,

From Internal Revenue Service (IRS) we are hereby to inform you that we got your email in our office regarding your ATM Card delivery which have been packaged for immediate deliver to you.

Meanwhile, we have spooked with the Homeland Security and they told us that you have to come up with the sum of $100 usd to claim the Ownership Certificate so that they we release your package full to you and to further the delivery of your Card to your resident.

Note: What is keeping the (U.S.P.S). is because the $100usd have been paid to the Homeland Security about the Claiming Of Ownership Certificate which is necessary to be obtain before they delivery of your parcel we dispatch to you which you are advise to haste up and get the fee to avoid delivery to wrong person after obtaining the needed Claiming Of Ownership Certificate from Nigeria because is what is Homeland Security Service here are waiting.

And the high price has been cut down by the US Embassy in Nigeria considering the economic that make difficult for the class citizens to meet up with the clearance for the their entitlement. So once you have obtained the Claiming Of Ownership Certificate today with following information the (U.S.P.S). We commence on the delivery of your parcel immediately without any further delaying.

Receiver's Name: Ofor mike
Address: Nigeria
Question: Color
Answer: Blue
Amount: $100 usd
MTCN NO:::::::?

So kindly get the fee sent and get back to us with the payment details information for quick delivery of your Card to your house address which once you made the payment today the Claiming Of Ownership Certificate will obtain immediately and the (U.S.P.S). We carry out today and deliver your package to you so we are waiting for your
coo-responding.

Yours Sincerely
Mr. James Celmer
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

goverbment_president@outlook.com bergenoid@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:17 am

Recovery scam.

Return-Path: <bergenoid@gmail.com>
Reply-To: goverbment_president@outlook.com
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2015 15:16:38 -0800
Message-ID: <CAM1By4GU4qNBkcPeDw7HjJZzKYSTD9P0_R3PhGx=jz+K+WSvYw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: FROM PRESIDENT OFFICE
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

FROM PRESIDENT OFFICE
HIS EXCELLENCY DR. YAYI BONI
SIGNED/ NO 3 YAYI BONI STREET
DATE 09/ 9 / 2015
His Excellency sending you this email.

Reply for this final notice, reply if you still alive I sent you an email about the scammer who took your fund for the past according to the file here, but I did not hear from you and i want to email you my self to avoid any story for my government worker this time, and today now I receive mail from Mrs. Rose Morgan, and she said that you as the real owner of the money is dead, please are you dead or alive, then you are to reply soon before any illegal action will take place by releasing your fund to Mrs. Rose Morgan, as she started that you signed an agreement letter with her, is this true?

here is death certificate and pictures which she present as your casket and death certificate

DEATH CERTIFICATE.

Well if this not true that you sign an agreement letter with her, then I want you to try your best to send fee required to me or my secretary Mrs. Shallot Martin; as soon as you can to avoid this woman claiming your fund OK, because the federal cancel department is about to cancel this payment in your name, as the result of your delay and abandoning your funds and it is unclaimed.

And after I received the email from (Mrs. Rose Morgan) then I now pas instruction to my Secretary (Mrs. Shallot Martin) not to release your fund to any Mrs. Rose Morgan or anybody else accept you, she said okay that she will do as I have said, but she told me that she received the same mail from (Mrs. Rose Morgan) and I told her and Attorney not to release the fund to anybody if not you, so I want you to do your best and send the fee soonest thank you and hope to hear from you soon, but if you did not trust my secretary then send the fee to me direct with bellow information so that I will help them take care of your fund.

So my dear as for those crook and criminals scammers that was got arrest for fraud and they will be jail if they have no legal prove about your past lost fund, because I have asked them about you and your money, but they said that they did not know you and they did not collect any money from you, and I and Police told them that they will be jail if they refuse to say the truth, and bellow is their picture in the police custody.

I will be waiting to hear from you with the required Western Union Or Money Gram payment information to enable you receive your Contract Scam Victim Payment the sum of $15 MILLION U.S.D United State dollars, which we the Federal government of Benin have agreed to remit in your name immediately, I want you to follow the instruction on this mail to receive your Contract Scam Victim Payment of $15 Million

Finally you are to send the fee with this bellow information as listed:

RECEIVER'S NAME:........ IKE FRANK
CITY:........................ .... COTONOU
TEST QUESTION:............IN GOD?
TEST ANSWER:............... WE TRUST
AMOUNT:...............U.S.D $150 DOLLARS
SENDER'S NAME................NEEDED
M.T.C.N....................... ...........NEEDED
SENDER'S COUNTRY/CITY................ NEEDED
Once again feel free to keep in touch with me and my personal Email(goverbment_president@outlook.com)
SIGNED HIS EXCELLENCY
DR. YAYI BONI, THE PRESIDENT
OF COTONOU REPUBLIC
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

fbiheadquarters002@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:08 pm

Complement of the day from IRS USA.
People
INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE <fbiheadquarters002@gmail.com> Today at 11:14
To
BCC
Message body
Internal Revenue Service United States Department of the Treasury
Accessibility Skip to Top Navigation
2283 3rd Ave New York, NY 10035, United States

Complement of the day from IRS USA.

We the Internal Revenue Service, believed that you received the previous message we sent to you, prior to your dealings with the U.S Custom Authority at (JFK) John F. Kennedy International Airport New York as regards to your over-due contract payment consignment trunk box worth $10,500.000.00 (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United
States Dollars only), which was endorsed in your favor and like we stated earlier, we have dully screened through this project as stipulated on our protocols of operation and have finally confirmed that your contract payment is 100% genuine and hitch free from all face and of which you have the lawful right to claim your fund
without any further delay.

This is to bring to your notice that we have just been informed through secret source that the U.S Custom Authority at (JFK) John F. Kennedy International Airport New York are making arrangement to have your contract fund wired into the Bank account of Mrs. Jane Frederick, the lady that contacted them, earlier and presented some documentations evidencing your claim purported to have been signed personally by you for the release of your contract fund to her, since you have chose to ignore their messages and refuse to pay the required $555.00 for Custom Clearance Certificate C.C.C. charges as imposed, despite the advise we gave to you.

I want to personally assure you once again that you will have every course to smile and be happy upon conclusion of this project, as we will continue monitoring all your services with them at all level as well as your correspondence, until you have received your Metal Trunk Box accordingly, we are here to protect your interest and that is the Reason why we are doing all we can to make sure all goes well. This is
a huge amount of money which we don't wish for you to lose.

We understand that the imposed fee might be too much for you to pay so to further make things easier for you, we have discussed with the U.S Custom Authority at (JFK) John F. Kennedy International Airport New York pleaded on your behalf for them to give you the grace of sending $155 out of the charges which will be only $155.00 Us Dollar for now after Which the Diplomatic Agent deliver your consignment trunk box to you then once you receive your fund, you can then pay the remaining balance of $400.00

All we want you to do right now is to go ahead and send the payment with the name listed below so we can forward it to NIGERIA Customs authority to help us obtain the Custom Clearance Certificate C.C.C. and=C2=A0 the diplomat will make the delivery to your home address tomorrow morning After you making the payment today and get back to us with the money gram payment information.

Description of Your Consignment box to be delivered:

Type: CONSIGNMENT TRUNK BOX
Size: 2:1 CM.
Weight: 5.6KG.
Color: BLACK BOX
Registration NO: #98132469
Serial #88600439779
Pin number...*****

Contact us right away and let me know when you will send half of the Charges as we discussed with them to enable them route your fund to you with immediate effect. This is a life time opportunity and we will advise you to take advantage of it, before it's too late for Consideration.

Below is the Receiver's information which you will use to send the fee through Money Gram.

Receiver's Name: JOHN BERLIE
Address: LAGOS NIGERIA
Amount: $155.00
Sender's Name: And Address:
MTCN#:

Also be informed that we came to an agreement with the U.S Custom Authority at (JFK) John F. Kennedy International Airport New York that you will be sending the fee, latest before the end of tomorrow so please we will advise that you send the fee right away because if you fail to do that, then they will have no other choice than to release your fund to Mrs. Jane Frederick who is ready to work with them, and I'm sure it will be a very great loss to you as we will not be able to help you then, as your fund will be lost forever.

This is an official notification and we advise, you treat it with utmost urgency, in your best interest.

Thanks

Yours Sincerely,
Rob John Koskinen
IRS Commissioner.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

internal.revenue_service@qualityservice.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:38 pm

U.S Internal Revenue Service Department
750 3rd Avenue 11th Floor New York, NY 10017 United States.

Contact us at;.. ( Internal.Revenue_service@qualityservice.com ) (917) 724-0027 Text SMS only due to over busy in the office.

Greeting Dear Beneficiary From IRS USA.

We the Internal Revenue Service, believed that you received the
previous message we sent to you, prior to your dealings with the U.S
Custom Authority at (JFK) John F. Kennedy International Airport New
York as regards to your over-due contract payment consignment trunk
box worth $4,700.000.00 (Four million seven hundred thousand dollars only), which was
endorsed in your favor and like we stated earlier, we have dully
screened through this project as stipulated on our protocols of
operation and have finally confirmed that your contract payment is
100% genuine and hitch free from all facet and of which you have the
lawful right to claim your fund without any further delay.

This is to bring to your notice that we have just been informed
through secrete source that the U.S Custom Authority at (JFK) John F.
Kennedy International Airport New York are making arrangement to have
your contract fund wired into the Bank account of Mrs Jane Frederick,
the lady that contacted them, earlier and presented some
documentations evidencing your claim purported to have being signed
personally by you for the release of your contract fund to her, since
you have chose to ignore their messages and refuse to pay the required
$700.00 for Custom Clearance Certificate C.C.C. charges as imposed,
despite of the advise we gave to you.
I want to personally assure you once again that you will have every
course to smile and be happy upon conclusion of this project, as we
will continue monitoring all your services with them at all level as
well as your correspondence, until you have received your Metal Trunk
Box accordingly, we are here to protect your interest and that is the
reason why we are doing all we can to make sure all goes well, this is
a huge amount of money which we don't wish for you to lose.

We understand that the imposed fee might be too much for you to pay so
to further make things easier for you, we have discussed with the U.S
Custom Authority at (JFK) John F. Kennedy International Airport New
York pleaded on your behalf for them to give you the grace of sending
half of the charges which will be only $350.00 Us Dollar for now after
which the Diplomatic Agent deliver your consignment trunk box to you
then once you receive your fund, you can then pay the remaining
balance of $350.00;
All we want you to do right now is to send the half payment of the
money with the name listed below so we can forward it to Benin
Republic Customs authority to help us obtain the Custom Clearance
Certificate C.C.C. and the diplomat will make the delivery to your
home address tomorrow morning.

Type:......CONSIGNMENT TRUNK BOX
Size:....../ 2:1 CM.
Weight:...5.6KG.
Colour:.....SILVER BOX
Registration NO: #98952457
Serial #1267843156
Pin number…*****

Contact us right away and let me know when you will send half of the
charges as we discussed with them to enable them route your fund to
you with immediate effect.
This is a life time opportunity and we will advise you to take
advantage of it, before it will become too late for consideration.

Receiver's Data / information:
City Location:........Cotonou
Zip code........+229
Question:...... GOD
Answer:.......... BLESS
Amount:........... $350.00
Sender s Name
MTCN#...................

Also be informed that we came to an agreement with the U.S Custom
Authority at (JFK) John F. Kennedy International Airport New York that
you will be sending half of the fee, latest before the end of tomorrow
so please we will advise that you send the fee right away because if
you fail to do that, then they will have no other choice than to
release your fund to Mrs Jane Frederick who is ready to work with
them, and am sure it will be a very great loss to you as we will not
be able to help you then, hence your fund will be lost forever.

This is an official notification and we advise you treat it with
utmost urgency, in your best interest.

God bless you!
Yours Sincerely,
IRS Commissioner,
Mr. John Koskinen .

Header:
Return-Path: <user@smartsheet.com>
Received: from ss-notification-1201.ord.smartsheet.com (ss-notification-1201.ord.smartsheet.com [127.0.0.1])
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016
From: INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE via Smartsheet <user@smartsheet.com>
INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE <internal.revenue_service@qualityservice.com>
Subject: FROM:.. USA INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE DEPARTMENT!.

Phone Number:
+9177240027
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination India
City or exchange location Basana, Raipur
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

internal.revenue_service@qualityservice.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:40 pm

Dear Beneficiary,

Your email was duly received and it is well understood. We the IRS have confirmed your fund to be truly your compensated inheritance fund. However, the IRS agency rely on the sole happiness of every citizen of United States of America. The fee has to be paid by you the beneficiary and I assure you that we will not let you down.

The paper work is very necessary and you need to send the fee today so that your delivery with the Diplomatic agent will take place immediately. We are here to serve and protect the rights of every American citizen.
Your fund is ready and the fee is the only thing holding your fund because of the paper work. We are fighting cyber crimes everyday to make sure that all our citizen stay safe from them. Stop communications with scammers because they will keep on collecting money from you and offer you nothing. The fee is very necessary and it’s the only thing holding your fund.

However, this is the only fee that is required and all your fund will be handed over to you by IRS through diplomatic agent. You need to proceed now and send the fee so that the transaction will be concluded.
The IRS agency can only accept payment today or first thing tomorrow morning and if nothing happens, your fund may be confiscated or wire into Mrs. Jane Frederick account who claims you authorized her to claim your fund. You need to act fast today or first thing tomorrow morning to comply. This is a life time opportunity and we will advise you to take advantage of it, before it will become too late for consideration.

Since you are NOT allow to send the fee via Money Gram Or Western Union then we will advice you to send the money via bank to bank wire transfer as you now. Remember we only gave you today and tomorrow for making the payment Or your fund may be confiscated or wire into Mrs. Jane Frederick account who claims you authorized her to claim your fund.
OPEN ATTACHMENT AND SEE THE DETAILS ON HOW YOU WILL SEND THE MONEY VIA BANK TO BANK WIRE TRANSFER.
Thanks.
Best regards,
IRS Commissioner,
Mr. John Koskinen .

U.S Internal Revenue Service Department
750 3rd Avenue 11th Floor New York, NY 10017 United States.

Contact us at;.. ( Internal.revenue.service.department@barid.com ) (917) 724-0027
Text SMS only due to over busy in the office.

Greetings from IRS USA.

We the Internal Revenue Service, believed that you received the
previous message we sent to you, prior to your dealings with the U.S Custom Authority at Atlanta Georgia International Airport as regards to your over-due contract payment consignment trunk box worth $4.7m (Four Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars only), which was endorsed in your favor and like we stated earlier, we have dully screened through this project as stipulated on our protocols of operation and have finally confirmed that your contract payment is 100% genuine and hitch free from all facet and of which you have the lawful right to claim your fund without any further delay.

This is to bring to your notice that we have just been informed
through secrete source that the U.S Custom Authority at Atlanta Georgia International Airport are making arrangement to have your contract fund wired into the Bank account of Mrs. Jane Frederick, the lady that contacted them, earlier and presented some documentations evidencing your claim purported to have being signed personally by you for the release of your contract fund to her, since you have chose to ignore their messages and refuse to pay the required $650.00 for Custom Clearance Certificate C.C.C. charges as imposed, despite of the advise we gave to you. I want to personally assure you once again that you will have every course to smile and be happy upon conclusion of this project, as we will continue monitoring all your services with them at all level as well as your correspondence, until you have received your Metal Trunk Box accordingly, we are here to protect your interest and that is the reason why we are doing all we can to make sure all goes well, this is a huge amount of money which we don't wish for you to lose.

Reconfirm your full name:
Phone Number:
Govt ID or Driver's License:
Home Address:

We understand that the imposed fee might be too much for you to pay so to further make things easier for you, we have discussed with the U.S Custom Authority at Atlanta Georgia International Airport pleaded on your behalf for them to give you the grace of sending half of the charges which will be only $350.00 Us Dollar for now after which the Diplomatic Agent deliver your consignment trunk box to you then once you receive your fund, you can then pay the remaining balance of $300.00; All we want you to do right now is to send the half payment of the money with the name listed below so we can forward it to Benin Republic Customs authority to help us obtain the Custom Clearance Certificate C.C.C. and the diplomat will make the delivery to your home address tomorrow morning.

Type:......CONSIGNMENT TRUNK BOX
Size:....../ 2:1 CM.
Weight:...5.6KG.
Colour:.....SILVER BOX
Registration NO: #98952457
Serial #1267843156
Pin number…*****

Contact us right away and let me know when you will send half of the charges as we discussed with them to enable them route your fund to you with immediate effect.
This is a life time opportunity and we will advise you to take
advantage of it, before it will become too late for consideration.

USE MONEY GRAM IN SENDING THE FEE AS FOLLOWS:-

Receiver's Data / information
City Location:........Cotonou
Zip code........+229
Question:...... Transaction
Answer:.......... Completed
Amount:........... $350.00
Sender s Name
MTCN#...................

Also be informed that we came to an agreement with the U.S Custom Authority at Atlanta Georgia International Airport that you will be sending half of the fee, latest before the end of tomorrow so please we will advise that you send the fee right away because if you fail to do that, then they will have no other choice than to release your fund to Mrs Jane Frederick who is ready to work with them, and am sure it will be a very great loss to you as we will not be able to help you then, hence your fund will be lost forever.

This is an official notification and we advise you treat it with
utmost urgency, in your best interest.

Yours Sincerely,
IRS Commissioner,
Mr. John Koskinen

Bank Info from Attachment:
Bank: United Bank for Africa Benin
Name: Nwobu Godwin
Swift: COBBBJBJ
Acct Number: 515500003490
IBAN: BJ067 01515 515500003490 05
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: fbiheadquarters002@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:20 pm

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

internal.revenue.service.department01@barid.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bergenoid@gmail.com irscommisioneroffice@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:35 pm

Reply-To: irscommisioneroffice@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 11:27:59 +0100
Subject: (FUND RELEASED ORDER)

FUND RECONCILIATION DEPARTMENT,INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICES AND
DEPARTMENT OF TREASURY ACCESSIBILITY UNITED STATES.
(FUND RELEASED ORDER)

In adherence to the specifications of the United States Government,
the management of the Fund Reconciliation Department here in New York,
USA, wishes to let you know that your fund totaling the amount of
$10.5 million is long over due, every precept regarding your funds
has been concluded. You will be receiving your funds from this office
any moment from now. We shall keep document report of every
transaction done here in the USA. Investigations gathered by the Fund
Regulatory Agency {IMF}, shows you have been receiving numerous emails
from several offices requesting you to claim your funds. In some
cases, you tried a lot but still the transfer or delivery was not
completed due to one reason or the other.

The fact is that you are stuck between the chains which make it
impossible for you to differentiate the real office from its
counterfeit. I know you will be expecting to hear from me regarding
this delivery after the last attempt to get it over. The fact is that
I understand you're been into so many transaction and I decided to
stay clear so that you will understand the truth about everything
going on within the internet.

We learn that the only real office that has ever contacted you in
respect to your funds is Federal Reserve Bank of New York.

It was brought to our notice that the Chairperson of the Federal
Reserve Bank, Janet Louise Yellen, made voluntary effort to have your
funds transferred into your account or delivered to you in form of an
AMT Visa Card but couldn't complete the process due to some fall-out
on your ends as you couldn't meet up with the fee demand for the
transfer, so they gave up on you. In a more proper and legalized
manner, the Fund Reconciliation Department and the Federal Reserve
Bank solicited us to allow your fund to be written as a Cashier's
Check or Credited as an ATM Visa Card and have it shipped to your home
address through USPS Priority Mail Express. This option is considered
to be the best, easiest and the most efficient way to have you get
your long awaited United Nations approved funds. For the purpose to
avoiding many payment, we had an agreement with the IMF and the
Federal Reserve Bank to document every charge necessary until your
funds worth $10.5 million get to you.

The analytical group of the two offices mentioned above estimated an
accurate sum of US$399.00 as the Fund Release Order Certificate. So it
was constituted and officially submitted to the Court of Justice that
“the only” charge you will ever pay before your belong leaves our
office here in USA is US$399.00 which is the fee for your Procurement
File to be signed and sent to us here in the USA after which you’ll
never spend a dime again. We are renowned and reputable USA Agency and
we don't like undocumented processes. This is why it has to be written
down on paper that you will never pay any other money. The US$399.00
is for "FUND RELEASE ORDER CERTIFICATE". The Chairperson of the
Federal Reserve Bank, Janet Louise Yellen will be coming to Tennessee
in few days time, so she will have the Power of Attorney to stand in
and sign on your behalf and bring along with her your Procurement File
to us here to enable us post your loaded ATM Card/Check to your
mailing address without any hitch.

You are required to make the administrative payment of $399 for the
FUND RELEASED ORDER CERTIFICATE through western union or money gram
though our issuing officer at the bank to enable us make the delivery
to your designate home address.

Receivers' Name;Linda Cameron
Address;1801 N. Green Valley Pkwy Apt 111
Henderson, NV 89074
State;Nevada
Country;USA
Amount; $399
MTCN/Reference number

Therefore, the days of you being subjected to paying fees after fees
is over as that is the case with some corrupt officials down there in
Africa, whom always strive to subject beneficiaries to hard
bureaucratic bottle-necks, thereby making it impossible for most
innocent citizens and the likes to claim what rightfully belongs to
them. Thank God that your fund is here in New York, USA. We have
decided to follow the USA constitutions so as to ensure that your
money is in your hands this week. Without mincing words, it will be
desirous if you consciously adhere to the above instruction by
remitting the Fund Release Order Certificate calculated to be
US$399.00. You are advised to kindly reply this email with the below
details enclosed to help ensure safe mailing of your ATM Visa Card:

Kindly Update Us With Below:
1. Your Name:
2. Your Current mailing Address
3. You’re Private Mobile Number for the Priority Express Mail to
Contact you when they arrive at your door step.

Once again, we are sorry for the inconveniences you might have
encountered in the past, in pursuit of your funds. Now that this
office, Fund Reconciliation Department is involved, you will have no
cause to ever regret again as soon as you adhere to the above given
instructions.

Regards,
Yours Sincerely,
IRS Commissioner,
Mr. John Koskinen
==
Google Plus account: UZO Chukwu Aguleri
Attachments
Screenshot from 2016-10-14.png
gmail avatar picture
Screenshot from 2016-10-14.png (10.25 KiB) Viewed 2594 times
Screenshot from 2016-10-14 13.png
UZO Chukwu Aguleri
Screenshot from 2016-10-14 14.png
UZO Chukwu Aguleri
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

bergenoid@gmail.com mg.onlinepayment@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:41 pm

Reply-To: mg.onlinepayment@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2016 12:08:27 +0100
Subject: Money Gram Payment Center.

http:/ /viconsortium.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/gram_money.jpg

MONEY GRAM DEPARTMENT HEAD OFFICE
24 RUE DUE AKPAKPA COTONOU BENIN REP.

Dear Customer ,

This transaction is real & legal.

Money Gram Money Transfer is responding to your mail just to let you
know the reason you have not received your fund since its transfer
approval, As a matter of fact; we have verified so many things about
your fund and the reason you have not received any money from Benin
Money Gram Bureau was because of International Funds Transfer Permit.
So, based on my present verification, a transfer permit document is
needed and should be presented to the Federal Ministry of Finance for
immediate release of all the documents backing the transfer. Because;
all the necessary documents that guarantees the legal transferring of
the funds are seized by the finance minister.

Your funds are to be covered by International Funds Transfer Permit,
and no person authorized to change or add to any obligations under
this transfer permit. Obligations for service and parts under this
transfer permit must be performed by Money Gram Money Transfer using
it as directed by law guiding international funds transfer.........All
other documents are intact except the International Funds Transfer
Permit.

Therefore, I want to let you know that this International Funds
Transfer Permit is the very thing delaying your $3.500.000.00USD in
our Money Gram Money Transfer System and as soon as you pay the fee,
I shall obtain the funds transfer paper and you will now start
receiving the transfer on the expected amount of $5000 every day by
receiving in splits of $5000 on each transfer.

If not for request of International Funds Transfer Permit you would
have started receiving your daily transfer. Today, a transfer attempt
was made but you are not allowed to pick the transfer until the
documents is submitted to the Benin Rep, financial authority..You can
check on the status of the $5000 sent to you today.
https:/ /secure.moneygram.com/track

Ref sent today# 69133972
Amount: $5,000
Sender’s last name: ike

As soon as you send the $105 fee, this $5000 will be released for
immediate pick up. You can track and see that the status is available
for you to pick up but after the transfer permit is secured to back
the funds transfer.
You are to send $105 cost to procure the transfer permit to the
following information;
http:/ /www.cimbthai.com/CIMB/uploads/products/2608/product-detail_moneygram_en_21may12_1.jpg
MONEY GRAM PAYMENT INFORMATION:
Receive Name LUCKY CHUKA
Address: 1011 GBATO GODOMEY
City; Cotonou
Country; Benin Republic
Amount; $105
Question; Now
Answer; yes
Send the $105 by Money Gram for our immediate action. You will pick
up the $5000 within few hours after you paid the fee required from you
for the International Funds Transfer Permit.

Money Gram is a service people trust; save time, send money, earn rewards!

Best Regards
Mrs. Queen Anthony
Operation Manager
Money Gram Management!

http:/ /image.opencart.com/extension/561931f085386-resize-693x200.jpg
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

bergenoid@gmail.com customer.rbos@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:13 pm

Reply-To: customer.rbos@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 12:43:24 +0100
Subject: ACCESS YOUR FUND URGENT NOW !!!

Good Day..

Please my Dear we are sorry for our delaying so far!!, you can now access your compensation of $10.5 million U.S Dollar which has been credited on online account, it was registered with your Email, so log in to access the fund online now, with your Email and its password to clarify that this Email that is used to set up your online bank account is still active and to help us verify the real beneficiary,for easy access to your fund online , click here "http:/ /bit.ly/2fp5j9R" Online Fund Status to start the process, remember you can only log in with your email address and its password because it was registered with your email, for recognition of the real beneficiary of the fund, Note; even if it the site doesn't log you in at the first attempt try continuously okay, it will log you in to access your fund online and get back to me once you transfer total amount into your Bank account thanks..

Thanks
God bless!

Online Fund Status

Await your reply
Mrs Sandra Sandra

http:/ /atlantablackstar.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/BANK-OF-AMERICA.jpg
=
Google+ account: Patrice Talon
Attachments
Screenshot from 2016-11-07 12-09-29.png
Google+ avatar [changed]
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

johnkonskene12@outlook.com johnkoskinen55@citromail.hu

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:26 pm

Return-Path: <johnkonskene12@outlook.com>
Subject: IRS Commissioner,
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2016 12:22:37 +0000

Greetings From The Internal Revenue Service United States. Your total funds which is $10.5 million will be delivered to your address through ATM Card Delivery Via USPS.Your ATM Card has been deposited with USPS already; so kindly update us with:

1. Your Name which you prefer we use when shipping your ATM Card
2. Your Current mailing (Delivery) Address where your ATM Card should be mailed
3. Your Private Mobile Number for the Priority Express Mail to Contact you when they arrive at your door step.

Reply this email with the below contact details
(johnkoskinen55@citromail.hu)

Yours Sincerely,
IRS Commissioner,
Mr. John Koskinen
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.