Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

obi_felix@ymail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

obi_felix@ymail.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:34 pm

obi_felix@ymail.com

X-Originating-IP: [72.30.239.8]

Received: from [41.138.167.249] by web140704.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 17 Oct 2012 09:33:45 PDT

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.138.167.249<br>Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited<br> City: Port Harcourt<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

P.M.B. 0187, GARIK, ABUJA
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
ZENITH BANK AFRICA PLC
HELLO

Try to send the document today because some people are trying To steal YOUR fund in the hands of the NEBRO GLOBAL SEA AND AIR courier service as I was told by Mrs Monica Smith the SEA AND AIR DIRECTOR FOR FOREIGN OPERATION TODAY.

Email her for more information about what happen. Infact your boxes Are in NORTH CAROLINA now as directed by the man who claim to be the owner.

But the man failed when they ask him for proof of ownership certificate and they gave him my phone and he call me and I told him to send me his email were to send the court paper and I find out that it was not your email.

This is her email bellow so that she can explain to you what happen if possible They will proceed to you from NORTH CAROLINA.

( niebro.sea.air@gmail.com )
( neibro.sea@newmail.ru )
MRS MONICA SMITH

Please email her not to hand over the boxes to the man in NORTH CAROLINA
DIRECTOR CASH PROCESSING UNIT
ZENITH BANK AFRICA PLC [ZBN]
REV JOHN
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.