Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

joegazali@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

shehuidris21@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:08 pm

YOUR PAYMENT IS READY NOW

shehu idris <shehuidris21@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Mon, 21 Mar at 11:31

Dear: Esteemed Beneficially

Today I write to inform you that the Nigerian government has finally released your contract/ inheritance payment with immediate effect through our leading commercial bank and the payment will be paid to you via ATM MASTER CREDIT CARD or through an on-line secured payment system whereby you will credit your payment by yourself to avoid further delays of your payment again.

Meanwhile, upon you respond to this message I will direct you with the said approved paying Bank and your new account officer full details to guide you for the final release of your approved payment.
However, if your choose to get your payment, paid to you through Bank to Bank wire transfer my office committee will take charge in full by making a direct payment to you through our budgeted fund from the federations account and get it back from the said commercial bank , but it will cost you the sum of $400.00 to secure a large sum transfer payment permit before the transfer will take place and by so doing you will avoid any delays in getting your contract/ inheritance payment witting 72hours from today, so in view of this if you want Bank to Bank wire transfer go ahead now and forward your complete Banking details to me along with your direct telephone number and I will advise you on how to address the said $400.00 for the large sum transfer permit assuring you that before close of work in two day time your approved payment issue will be concluded with my office, as I wish you all the best as I work with you now in getting you paid.

Best Regards
Mr.Shehu Idris
Chairman Presidential Ad-hoc Committee on Foreign Payment and Settlement
The Federal Republic of Nigeria
Direct: Telephone: +234-817 057 1192
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

richardugo555@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 07, 2022 7:06 pm

Attention The Ordering Beneficiary.
RE: PRESIDENTIAL WAIVER ALTERNATIVES
Following the decision reached at the last Federal Executive council meeting and as approved by President, Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR), to grant a presidential waiver to all our outstanding foreign contractors who were unable to meet up with their financial obligations to receive their contracts & inheritance payments in Nigeria, you are among those listed to benefit from this presidential waiver Certificate. You are therefore requested to contact the coordinator presidential waiver Certificate committee Justice Sani Ahmad, who will issue you with the waiver Certificate now.
This waiver Certificate will cover you from every financial obligatory expenses attach to your payment in Nigeria for you to receive your payment from Central Bank of Nigeria and every other approved Local Banks in Nigeria and authorize the immediate release of your funds without making any UPFRONT PAYMENT to any Nigerian BANKS again. You are currently dealing with parties that keep asking you for upfront fees and each time you pay the story or goal post changes are you not tired of this situation? It’s about time you take the current opportunity to get paid once and for all. Please be wise

Kindly call and contact Justice Sani Ahmad, to issue you the presidential waiver Certificate. Once you receive the certificate reverts back to us and %50 of your entire contract sum/beneficiary payment would be released to your Bank account. Please act upon this message immediately.

Contact Person: Justice Sani Ahmad
Federal High Court Lagos Judicial Division
Telephone +234-802-6200-951
Official email: sanihmad222@gmail.com

Your payment or package and consignment will be released to you immediately as soon as you have the presidential waiver Certificate in your hand.

I await your urgent response.
Warm Regards

Mr.Richard Ugo
Payment Adviser and Waiver Senior Officer to the
Vice President, Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Header:

Return-Path: <richardugo555@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Sat, 7 May 2022 04:32:04 -0700
Message-ID: <CADCnuE36QrQU_Hxa3bOGbDKTcxx8drFBDtgZ+iEc5Duw13rHXw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: RE: PRESIDENTIAL WAIVER ALTERNATIVES

Telephone +2348026200951
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

saniahmad040@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 10, 2022 6:45 pm

Dear:

With your mail message before my court, I want to inform you that for you to have the needed Presidential Waiver certificate that will take care of all your outstanding fees/charges through this high court who will notarize it legally when secured for you, you are required to pay the sum of $250.00 to the Judicial Department of the High Court for the Waiver application Form or as the closing cost for the Presidential Waiver certificate issuance and by so doing a Treasury Receipt will be issued in your name
Meanwhile, the High Court Clack receiver details name will be giving to you and advise you on how to send the said closing cost fee upon you send your below details as listed below.
(1) Your full name and address
(2) Your direct telephone numbers
(3) Your age
Meanwhile, upon you send your details above we will advise you on how to send the closing cost fee for the issuance for the Presidential Waiver Certificate, having seen from the Nigerian government point of view that you are qualified for the presidential waiver issuance that will pave way for your final payment release.

Yours truly:
Justice Sani Ahmad
Lagos Nigeria

Header:

Return-Path: <saniahmad040@outlook.com>
Received: from MW4PR01MB6449.prod.exchangelabs.com ([fe80::f177:a849:7805:6c5a]) by MW4PR01MB6449.prod.exchangelabs.com ([fe80::f177:a849:7805:6c5a%4]) with mapi id 15.20.5227.023;
Subject: the way out for the waiver
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 10:37:00 +0000
Message-ID: <MW4PR01MB64492C05FEB4EC8797267BAB9CC99@MW4PR01MB6449.prod.exchangelabs.com>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

saniahmad040@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 11, 2022 7:47 pm

Dear:

With your mail message before my court, I want to inform you that for you to have the needed Presidential Waiver certificate that will take care of all your outstanding fees/charges through this high court who will notarize it legally when secured for you, you are required to pay the sum of $250.00 to the Judicial Department of the High Court for the Waiver application Form or as the closing cost for the Presidential Waiver certificate issuance and by so doing a Treasury Receipt will be issued in your name
Meanwhile, the High Court Clack receiver details are below for you to pay in the $450.00 through (World Remit Money Transfer or Transfast Money Transfer and send the copy to me, kindly note that (WorldRemit and Transfast) is just like western Union Money Transfer.

NAME: F. A. T.
ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA.
AMOUNT: $250.00

Furthermore, upon you send the $250.00 try all you can to call me with my direct telephone number below, having seen from the Nigerian government point of view that you are qualified for the presidential waiver issuance that will pave way for your final payment release and by so doing I will personally stand by you and see that you finally get all your payment now.

Yours truly:
Justice Sani Ahmad
Lagos Nigeria

Telephone: +2348026200951
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jimiadeng.skyebankplc@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:15 pm

Dear Esteemed Beneficiary

We want to officially inform you that we were contracted by the Federal Government of Nigeria to personally handle the final transfer of your contract/inheritance part payment amounting to the sum of $10.5 M United States Dollars only to enable you receive it successfully without going through some difficulty that you have been going through since as it wants to offset all the outstanding payments before the upcoming 2023 Presidential election.
Because of the difficult time you are having in receiving the fund with the Nigerian officials is what prompted the Federal Government of Nigeria, to contract us to take the wire transfer from all their other agencies and offices that have been involved with this transaction.
Be, informed also that our customer friendly working relationship by handling funds to the Nigerian governments that we build since the past decades of our existence want to assure you that now you can be rest assured knowing full well that we will not hesitate to remit the entire fund into your account
Before we can proceed further, this Bank will require you to send your full Banking information and your direct Telephone number to enable us to make a smooth transfer of your contract/ inheritance funds into your nominated Bank account and it will reflect in your Bank account in the next three Banking days.

Mr.Jimi Ade
Head, Private Banking Section, Skye Bank Plc Nigeria
Telephone: +234 815 142 9990, Tel/Fax: 234-1-8177881

Note: If you have received your payment and get this mail by error, please ignore this letter or write a letter of commendation to us or SMS to the number above, but the truth here is that your payment file before me shows you did not get it before now.

Header:

Received: from 10.217.134.204
Return-Path: <jimiadeng.skyebankplc@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.167.49]
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2022 15:55:54 -0800
Message-ID: <CABumpKW0FCrYmvhHrgcNYmVGQzChuHx89=zNORq0VEboZdy21w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: YOUR PAYMENT IS READY NOW
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

joegazali2222@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:05 pm

Recovery scam:

Dear: Esteemed Beneficiary.

This is to officially inform you as our off-shore client that following the Nigerian President initiative on Foreign Debt payment along with the Nigerian senate, on Debt Reconciliation and payment, with the World Bank in collaboration with International Monetary Fund (IMF) agreement, I am mandated to follow up on your contract / inheritance payment, having completed the vetting and verification process of your payment file, I do hereby confirm to you that your claim is 80% legitimate so far and my committee are now working round the clock to complete the remaining 20% to ascertain truly that you did a contract in Nigeria or have an inheritance fund to claim and not a fictitious claims as we do have many of such cases here that we are treating now.
However, we commend you for your patience and understanding over these years, as, a proper measures have been put in place by the government to make sure you receive your payment this time without any further delays, but bear in mind that there is absolutely no way we can complete this assignment without your full and maximum corporation.
So, you must realize one thing which is very important that, your past experience has nothing to do with this new arrangement or method of payment of procedure that has been put in place, so you must abide by it if you really want/need this payment completed quickly.
Terms and method of payment is that your Payment is to be paid to you in my committee office, because it is about Personal identification before payment, This means, the payment must be made to you in person and not by proxy or wired transfer without seeing you in our office thereby signing the payment release order in our approved paying Bank here in Nigeria along with my committee members.
Meanwhile, Tentative approval of $10.500.000.00 million USD has been authorized by the president himself as part payment for you to settle your contract/ inheritance payment and to help you cushion the effect you have gone through since trying to get your payment for the past years while we work on the balance in the very near further.
If you are satisfied with this arrangement, do reply immediately to have your name short listed for this operation, for this is only on first come first serve basis and inform me when you will be in Nigeria for your payment claim and release.
Finally, as soon as we hear from you, and your arrival date to be in Nigeria your payment details will be programmed for final release into your banking details that you will supply us upon you touched down in Nigeria, the decision is now yours and be guided.

Yours truly,
Mr. Joe Gazali
The Chairman Foreign Debt Settlement Committee
The Presidency Federal Republic of Nigeria
Direct telephone line: 234-701 200 7340.
Tel/Fax 234-1-476-4733

Header:

Received: from 10.197.37.233
Return-Path: <joegazali2222@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.221.196]
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 12:57:41 -0800
Message-ID: <CANkYZ+rG8PPpvzwRCCRoQOZJLfzddSMvP2PY_5xJZNE1yVzKyQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: From Foreign Payment and Settlement Office
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Phones: +2347012007340

+23414764733
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Lagos
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sanihmad222@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:37 am

Recovery Scam:

Please, if you don’t take any message from Nigeria very serious before now in regards to your overdue payment claims, I am advising you to take this very information very serious now otherwise other People will take advantage they have with some bad element in the CBN central Bank of Nigeria, by taking over your contract/inheritance payment that you have been trying to get for some years now.
Meanwhile, based on the security report before my office as top Investigation officer with Anti-fraud unit attached with the Foreign Exchange Allocation Board of the CBN central Bank of Nigeria, Since last week and today some people have cleared almost 90% of all your debt that you owed to the Federal Government of Nigeria In respect to your contract/inheritance payment still pending, your nominated old Bank account has been changed to another account In one of the Middle East country, and what it means is that you no longer stand as the Beneficiary to your contract/inheritance Payment you have been struggling to receive for some year now based on my finding.

Having said that , they have made a lot of changes in your payment documents, through a high court sworn affidavit from the documents I saw today and during my further findings they have already cleared about 90% of the entire financial obligation required from you by the Nigerian Government, that have been preventing you from been paid, as I know that some bad officers here In Nigeria with their foreign counterpart planned this against you just to frustrate you and made you to believe that you can never get paid again so that you will abandon your payment for them.
Furthermore, the Senate committee on Foreign debt and payment office had already been Instructed to transfer your fund to the New Bank Account, once the final approval from the Foreign Exchange Allocation Board in the Central Bank of Nigeria from where I get all this information, which they might get any time from now and once they get the approval, your payment will be transfers to the new Bank account in the Middle East.
Now, based on this information I give you today you can still stop them from taking over your payment if you are smart enough to do so, by contacting the Chairman Senate committee on Foreign debt and payment office In the person of, Senator Sani Ahmad, as soon as possible, and tell him what is going on with your payment file and remind him that you have reported the matter to Interpol, and with that the funds will be stopped from going to another Bank account that is not your own , so kindly contact him now for your own good on the following: Telephone Number: 234: 815 142 9990 ,Email: (sanihmad222@gmail.com or saniahmad040@outlook.com) ASP, as he will only advise you on the best way forward to get your payment now.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. James Uzor
Investigation officer Anti-fraud unit

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <jamesuzor1@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.128.195]
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 17:29:09 -0700
Message-ID: <CAKfcPLoUTcVk04+WWyWJH_Bo+Ff8C9j-s5Hwq-Z-9f6QvL7gaw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: MY FINDING FOR YOUR PAYMENT TODAY

Phone: +2348151429990
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

senatorahmadsani@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:31 pm

Additional E-mail address and phone number:

Please, if you don’t take any message from Nigeria very serious before now in regards to your overdue payment claims, I am advising you to take this very information very serious now otherwise other People will take advantage they have with some bad element in the CBN central Bank of Nigeria, by taking over your contract/inheritance payment that you have been trying to get for some years now.
Meanwhile, based on the security report before my office as top Investigation officer with Anti-fraud unit attached with the Foreign Exchange Allocation Board of the CBN central Bank of Nigeria, Since last week and today some people have cleared almost 90% of all your debt that you owed to the Federal Government of Nigeria In respect to your contract/inheritance payment still pending, your nominated old Bank account has been changed to another account In one of the Middle East country, and what it means is that you no longer stand as the Beneficiary to your contract/inheritance Payment you have been struggling to receive for some year now based on my finding.
Having said that , they have made a lot of changes in your payment documents, through a high court sworn affidavit from the documents I saw today and during my further findings they have already cleared about 90% of the entire financial obligation required from you by the Nigerian Government, that have been preventing you from been paid, as I know that some bad officers here In Nigeria with their foreign counterpart planned this against you just to frustrate you and made you to believe that you can never get paid again so that you will abandon your payment for them.
Furthermore, the Senate committee on Foreign debt and payment office had already been Instructed to transfer your fund to the New Bank Account, once the final approval from the Foreign Exchange Allocation Board in the Central Bank of Nigeria from where I get all this information, which they might get any time from now and once they get the approval, your payment will be transfers to the new Bank account in the Middle East.
Now, based on this information I give you today you can still stop them from taking over your payment if you are smart enough to do so, by contacting the Chairman Senate committee on Foreign debt and payment office In the person of, Senator Sani Ahmad, as soon as possible, and tell him what is going on with your payment file and remind him that you have reported the matter to Interpol, and with that the funds will be stopped from going to another Bank account that is not your own , so kindly contact him now for your own good on the following: Telephone Number: +234-708-931-4497,Email: (sanihmad222@gmail.com or senatorahmadsani@live.com) ASP, as he will only advise you on the best way forward to get your payment now.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Felix Madu
Investigation officer Anti-fraud unit

Header:

Return-Path: <felixmadu64@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2023 04:07:26 -0700
Message-ID: <CAFymSHpTtD+uxf0MuA5qP0px0XnaaHx+KaT+oxvEjHDekZgSRw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: MY FINDING FOR YOUR PAYMENT TODAY

Phone: +2347089314497
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.