Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

wammour@yahoo.co.uk marey.janne

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

wammour@yahoo.co.uk marey.janne

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:55 pm

Email text is in Electric Pink, and I'll spare your eyes of the assault.

IP address [?]: 41.206.72.21
IP country code: CI
IP address country: Cote D'Ivoire
IP address state: n/a
IP address city: Abidjan
IP address latitude: 5.3097
IP address longitude: -4.0127
ISP of this IP [?]: AF NET Internet Services
Organization: AF NET Internet Services
Host of this IP: [?]: host-41-206-72-21.afnet.net

Received: from [41.206.72.21] by web171503.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 18:30:06 +0100 (BST)
Subject: marey.janne.

Dear Friend,
I know this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship for both of us because A 'hi' today can mean a friendship tomorrow. Friendship is a word, the very sight of which in print makes tahe heart warm. A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet; we got to take time to be friendly because it's the road to happiness; I want us to be friends, I’m marey.janne, female, single and I’m from USA.I will give you more details about me and the kind of a friend I desires to have but if you are not a serious person don’t bother to reply me back; I’m looking forward for a better and lasting relationship,Dear Friend,
I know this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship for both of us because A 'hi' today can mean a friendship tomorrow. Friendship is a word, the very sight of which in print makes tahe heart warm. A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet; we got to take time to be friendly because it's the road to happiness; I want us to be friends, I’m marey.janne, female, single and I’m from USA.I will give you more details about me and the kind of a friend I desires to have but if you are not a serious person don’t bother to reply me back; I’m looking forward for a better and lasting relationship,
marey.janne.
contact me for moer information about me and i will give you my photo
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

marey.janne wammour@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Devil_woman » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:59 pm

Received: from [41.206.72.21] by web171503.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 14 Oct 2012 18:41:18 BST
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.206.72.21<br>Originating ISP: Af Net Internet Services<br> City: Abidjan<br>Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

to:

date:
 Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 6:41 PM

Dear Friend, 
I know this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship for both of us because A 'hi' today can mean a friendship tomorrow. Friendship is a word, the very sight of which in print makes tahe heart warm. A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet; we got to take time to be friendly because it's the road to happiness; I want us to be friends, I’m marey.janne, female, single and I’m from USA.I will give you more details about me and the kind of a friend I desires to have but if you are not a serious person don’t bother to reply me back; I’m looking forward for a better and lasting relationship,
marey.janne.
contact me for moer information about me and i will give you my photo
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.