Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

MoriJuda@msn.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

MoriJuda@msn.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:37 pm

On net log,

Month JULY/ OCTOBER..Net-Log/In Collaboration With United Nation Aid Program Assisted.Directorate Of International Poverty Alleviation=840 United Nation Plaza 21-A New York NY 10017

Congratulations Winner xxx.
This is to notify you that you have won the sum of $3.7Million United State Dollars,from Net-log/Yahoo,In Collaboration With United Nation Aid Program Assisted Directorate Of International Poverty Alleviation Month JULY/OCTOBER= Year 2012 Email Random lottery.method of payment:note that you will be receiving $5700 US dollars Via Money Gram Money Transfer everyday until your total amount is completely transferred to your custody

Today our International Payment Department have affected/Released your first transfer payment sum $5700 US dollars to your name,below is the Transfer Reference .
Sender First Name,Dr Mori.
Sender Second Name,Juda
Amount,$5700
Question,Double
Answer,Month.

Contact Dr Mori Juda,United Nation Lottery Coordinator Chairman Office on the below email address for procession of your Fund Approval Certificate and release of your Money Gram Transfer Control Number to pick-up your first payment of $5700 US dollars.

Contact Dr Mori Juda,United Nation Lottery Coordinator Chairman Office Money Gram Accra Ghana
Email Address =={ MoriJuda@msn.com }
Phone. +233240966061

Thanks
Mrs Favor Melvin.

Profile elements:

melvinfavor
female - 34 years, New York City, United States
Active since 3 October 2012.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ManesahJuda@msn.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:39 pm

Same phone number was used with one similar message on karike.com, username Nicolemurray:

Karike.Com/Yahoo,In Collaboration With United Nation Aid Program Assisted.Directorate Of International Poverty Alleviation October= Year 2012 Email Random lottery=840 United Nation Plaza 21-A New York NY 10017

Congratulations Dear Winner,$1.7 Million United State Dollars

Contact Dr Manesah Juda,Foreign Controller Officer on the below address,to issue to you,your Fund Approval Certificate and give to you your Money Gram Transfer Control Number to pick-up your first payment of $5100 US dollars.

Contact Person Dr Manesah Juda Foreign Controller Officer Money Gram Accra Ghana
Email Address =={ ManesahJuda@msn.com }
Phone.+233240966061.

WE SEND YOU MANY MAILS AND IT BOUNDS BACK,THAT IS WHY WE DECIDED TO WRITE VIA COMMENT PAGE.

Cheers
Mrs Nicole Murray.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: ManesahJuda@msn.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:41 pm

The email adress ManesahJuda@msn.com was used on net log, with another scam message:

Profile elements:

princesslina640
female - 27 years, New York City, United States
Active since 27 September 2012.

Thank You My Dear xxx,
For your help,I have successfully secure the transfer of the total Inheritance Fund into my new partner Bank Account,though i have deposited a Cashier Cheque with ( FedeXExpress Web,http://www.fedex.com/ ) on care of (Mr.Manesah Juda) as we discussed. Please mail him immediately to send the Cheque to you.I am in New York City United State now.
I kept USD4.7m cashier Cheque and will send you the rest of money after my business trip here.According to my Secretary Princess Lina She stated that the Cashier Cheque has been programed into a Master Card due to the huge amount involved and the valid date on the Cheque.
I send you so many mails but all bounced back.
So mail (Mr.Manesah Juda) with below email for him to send the Cheque to you:
here is Mr.Manesah Juda Email Address : ( ManesahJuda@msn.com )
or call him at: +233232164495)

Kindly re-confirm to him your personal information per as follow:
Your Full Name.............
Your House Address ........
Your Direct Phone Number ..
Your Occupation ...........
Your Country's Name .......
Your Date Of Birth ..................

Thanks and do let me know when you receive it. Please, i have paid for the remittance of this Cheque, the only Money they might demand from you is the cost of mailing the Master Card which is USD298..Also be informed that i will not be in communication for now until 6months time.

Best regards.
Princess Lina
Your Master Card is Ready
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.