Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrsfranciscacoulibally01@yahoo.co.jp mrs_francisca@rediffmai

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrsfranciscacoulibally01@yahoo.co.jp mrs_francisca@rediffmai

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:59 am

IP address [?]: 41.202.94.120
IP country code: CI
IP address country: Cote D'Ivoire
IP address state: n/a
IP address city: Abidjan
IP address latitude: 5.3097
IP address longitude: -4.0127
ISP of this IP [?]: Cote d'Ivoire Telecom
Organization: Cote d'Ivoire Telecom

Received: from [41.202.94.120] by web190503.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP;
X-RocketYMMF: cckts
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 01:11:24 +0800 (SGT)
From: francisca coulibally <mrs_francisca@rediffmail.com>
Reply-To: mrsfranciscacoulibally01@yahoo.co.jp
Subject: am Mrs. Francisca Coulibally,

am Mrs. Francisca Coulibally,

Greetings to you and your family. I am Mrs. Francisca Coulibally" A widow to late "Michael Coulibally" I am 54 years old, my late Husband was a Director with the Construction Company here before his Sudden Death in this Country's present political Crisis,

but before his death, he Deposited the Sum of¨$5.million US dollars with the Fiduciary Fund Holders here in my name and i am suffering from pancreatic cancer, My condition is really bad and it is quite obvious that I won’t live more than two months according to my doctors, and i have no Child who is going to take care of this Huge amount of Money, I am willing to donate the sum of $5,million US dollars for you to help widows and the less privileged ones in the rural and urban areas and to carry out charity works in your Country and around the World on my Behalf,

Waiting for your Urgent Responds.

Kind Regards
Mrs. Francisca Coulibally
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.