Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

smumba44@yahoo.it

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

smumba44@yahoo.it

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:55 pm

Attn: Beneficiary Of Funds
smumba44@yahoo.it

THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
FROM GOVERNOR DISTRICT OFFICE
CADASTRAL ZONE
ABUJA-NIGERIA

I am, Mrs. Susan Mumba, the confidential Secretary to the Central Bank of Nigeria Governor (CBN) Mr. Lamido Sanusi. I have urgent information that is vital to you, if you promise that you will not betray me.

The information is about your outstanding contract payment with the Federal Government of Nigeria, which you are supposed to receive through the apex bank.
My boss and some of his colleagues in other ministries that are involved in your transaction has conspired to divert your fund to another account, and the strategy they employed is by demanding several charges from you, so that you will feel frustrated and abandon the fund, thereby it will open an avenue for them to refer your fund as unclaimed and it will be transferred to their coded account.
Recently, Our President ,Dr Goodluck Jonathan mandated my boss to release partial payment of your fund to you, but he did not pass the information to you as he kept the letter on my care.
Please this information I am giving to you is a great risk on my side, but I know that if you get your partial payment of USD5, 000, 000. 00 (Five Million US Dollars) as directed by the Presidency in the mandate, you will not forget my effort.
Please if you are not going to put me into trouble about this development, kindly contact me through my email address as given above for further details on how to proceed towards the successful remittance of your fund before my boss and his friends will succeed in their evil plans of transferring your money into their own different unknown account I look toward to hear from you.
Best regards,
Mrs. Susan Mumba
Email: smumba4@yahoo.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

smumba4@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:39 pm

smumba44@yahoo.it

CADASTRAL ZONE
ABUJA-NIGERIA

I am, Mrs. Susan Mumba, the confidential Secretary to the Central Bank of Nigeria Governor (CBN) Mr. Lamido Sanusi. I have urgent information that is vital to you, if you promise that you will not betray me.

The information is about your outstanding contract payment with the Federal Government of Nigeria, which you are supposed to receive through the apex bank.
My boss and some of his colleagues in other ministries that are involved in your transaction has conspired to divert your fund to another account, and the strategy they employed is by demanding several charges from you, so that you will feel frustrated and abandon the fund, thereby it will open an avenue for them to refer your fund as unclaimed and it will be transferred to their coded account.
Recently, Our President ,Dr Goodluck Jonathan mandated my boss to release partial payment of your fund to you, but he did not pass the information to you as he kept the letter on my care.
Please this information I am giving to you is a great risk on my side, but I know that if you get your partial payment of USD5, 000, 000. 00 (Five Million US Dollars) as directed by the Presidency in the mandate, you will not forget my effort.
Please if you are not going to put me into trouble about this development, kindly contact me through my email address as given above for further details on how to proceed towards the successful remittance of your fund before my boss and his friends will succeed in their evil plans of transferring your money into their own different unknown account I look toward to hear from you.
Best regards,
Mrs. Susan Mumba
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: smumba44@yahoo.it

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:02 pm

Attn: Beneficiary of Funds

Received: from [74.115.1.92] by web28702.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 16 Aug 2012 12:18:19 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1345115899.38710.YahooMailClassic@web28702.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 12:18:19 +0100 (BST)

CADASTRAL ZONE
ABUJA-NIGERIA

Attn: Beneficiary of Funds

Best regards,
Mrs. Susan Mumba
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.