Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

amina_hassan_amina@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

amina_hassan_amina@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:38 am

* 204.78.37.36 Scripps Networks Interactive Cincinnati United States
*Probable originating IP address

Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 204.78.37.36 is neither
permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of amina_hassan_amina@yahoo.com)
smtp.mail=amina_hassan_amina@yahoo.com
Received: from snokvup44.snops.net (unknown [10.61.127.1])
by mailhub.scrippsnetworks.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 60AB745D9
for <; Tue, 9 Oct 2012 13:48:43 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from snokvup44 (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by snokvup44.snops.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 57B6271E7
for <>; Tue, 9 Oct 2012 13:48:43 -0400 (EDT)
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 13:48:43 -0400 (EDT)
To:
Message-ID: <30691307.94439.1349804923357.JavaMail.root@snokvup44>
Subject: Check out this page on TravelChannel.com

Mrs.Amina Hassan thought you would be interested in this link to "Tortuga Bay" on the Travel Channel Web site:

http:/ /www.travelchannel.com/daily-escape/tortuga-bay

Comments from Mrs.Amina Hassan:

Greating!
Dearest Beloved One ,
I am Mrs AMINA HASSAN. a widow being that I lost my husband,my husband Late Mr Mohamed Hassan. was a serving director of the Cocoa exporting board until his death. He was assassinated by the rebels following the political uprising, before his death he made a deposit of EightMillion Five Hundred Thousand Dollars ($8,500,000.00USD). here in Abidjan-Cote D' Ivoire. in one of the Bank here in Abidjan-he intended to buy a Cocoa processing Machine with the fund.
I want you to help me for us to retreive this fund and transfer it to your account in your country or any safer place as you will be the beneficiary and recipient of the fund which we will use for joint investment in your country.I have plans to do investment in your country, like real estate and industrial production.
This is my reason for writing to you. Please if you are willing to assist me and my only Son Michael Hassan,indicate your interest by replying urgently
Thanks and best regards .
From Mrs Amina Hassan
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.