Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrskateibori@vf.vc kateibori@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrskateibori@vf.vc kateibori@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:08 am

* 121.14.36.182 Chinanet Guangdong Province Network Guangzhou China

Received: from User (kateibori@121.14.36.182 with login)
by smtp125.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP; 09 Oct 2012 21:05:24 +0000 GMT
Reply-To: <mrskateibori@vf.vc>
Subject: I need your urgent response, From Mrs. Kate Ibori
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 14:05:26 -0700

mrs. kate.txt

contents:

Hello,

I am quite sure that this mail will surprise you since we did not know each other before, but I searched & got your contact through Google.com.

For formal Introduction, I am Mrs. Kate Ibori, wife of former Governor of the oil richest State in Nigeria. My reason of contacting you is because i am looking for a Trustworthy person that I can present to the Bank, to stand in as the owner/beneficiary of the said ($8.3Millionusd) Fix deposit i made, during one of our trip last year to Lagos State.

Your full support and participation will be required if this proposal meet your interest. Once the money has been transferred to your account, I will come down and investment in your country.

I will give you 25% of the total ($8.3Millionusd) for your support and participation. I shall give you more details upon your response.

Please reply to my official email id for security purpose: mrskateibori@vf.vc

Thanks,
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Kate Ibori.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.