Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mr.leonwitter60@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mr.leonwitter60@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:47 pm

On 4pp l:

Dear friend,

Our names is Mr. Leon Witter & Mr. Joao Guedes we work with APPEX SERVICE a sister company to a muti-national finance company based here in the London and I am an American citizen. I have a business proposition of Ten million United State Dollars ($USD10, 000, 000 .00) for you to handle with me from my financial desk.

We will need you to assist my colleague and I in executing this business project and consequently invest the money in your country or Malaysia. We would like to see this money moved to your country for immediate investment in a Land and House properties and the proceeds of our investment would be shared equally between us.

We need to know if you will be able to handle a business transaction involving this amount of money after, which we will go into details to explain the simple detail of realizing this objective without delays. Should you be interested please reconfirm your names in full, private phone/ fax and contact address. Attached to this mail is my US driver's license and that of my colleague for your confirmation of my identity.

YOU WILL RECEIVE THE DUE AMOUNT THROUGH OUR COMPANY'S FIDUCIARY AGENT IN YOUR COUNTRY.

Please send your urgent response immediately for me to commence on the proceeding of our deal.Reply me on this my alternative email address: mr.leonwitter60@yahoo.com

Kind Regards

MR. LEON WITTER & MR. JOAO GUEDES
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

MR LEON WITTER WITTER <mr.leonwitter60@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:50 pm

Email:

Dear Mr. xxx,

We thank you for your audience and prompt response to our mail. In response to your mail, we thank you for your assurance on your ability to secure the designated funds in your country for immediate investment and we would have you know that there is no one else that is available to lay claim to this money.

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST BE IN THE OFFICE OF THE FUDICIARY AGENT TO SIGN THE NECESSARY TRIPLICATE DOCUMENT FOR THE CONSIGNMENT OF FUNDS TO BE RELEASE TO YOU THAT SAME DAY AS THE RIGHTFUL BENEFICIARY TO
THE CONSIGNMENT. THE CONSIGNMENT OF FUNDS ARE REGISTERED AS A FAMILY VALUEBLES.

You are advise to contact the Head Office of my company APPEX & FINANCE COMPANY by email your self, with the original CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT to inform them that you are the rightful beneficiary to the late MR. SVEN LUNDVIST GRANT, to enable them pay you up your claim, please do not inform them that you know us for security reason.
APPEX SERVICES LEVEL7 TOWER 42, 25 OLD BROAD STREET,

LONDON EC2N 1HN.
EMAIL: apex_securities_company@yahoo.com

We here guarantee you that our transaction will be conducted in a legal manner with a law office to overseas the entire documentation of the funds in your name as the bona fide beneficiary, which will facilitate the immediate release of the due amount to your good self and us. Kindly note that we are offering to share the proceeds of this transaction on an equal ratio of 50- 50%.

WE WILL TAKE CARE OF THE OBLIGATION DOWN HERE IN UK LONDON AND YOU WILL TAKE CARE OF ANY OBLIGATION IN YOUR COUNTRY AS SOON AS THE CONSIGNMENT OF FUNDS ARRIVE.

Please kindly send to us your complete information with your mobile phone number for our quick communication.

Kindly note that we have commenced arrangement with the law firm on documenting you as the beneficiary to the will estate settlement, since you are not present here to undertake the necessary obligation required of you as the named beneficiary and we cannot show any direct involvement due to my position.

We are counting on you on this transaction. Please confirm your readiness to proceed with us so that we can introduce you to contacts the ATTONEY OF OUR COMPANY FOR YOUR CLAIM
Yours sincerely,

Mr. Leon Witter & Mr. Joao F. M. Guedes
+44 7012945428 / +447012945428

Image - Mr. Leon Witter driver´s licence

Image - Certificate of deposit

Image - Mr. Joao Guedes driver´s licence

Header:

Received: from [41.58.128.238]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.123.450
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 05:08:13 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MR. xxx OUR TRANSACTION DETAILS

Originating IP: 41.58.128.238
Originating ISP: Swift Networks Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.