Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

bawesterunionmoneytrastogo@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

bawesterunionmoneytrastogo@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:17 pm

From: william mike <ubawesterunionmoneytrastogo@gmail.com>

Dear Innocent Beneficiary Mr. Wilson ,

i have been mandated to reach you with this exciting information in this 2015. I have just been transfer from Headquarter NEW YORK CITY to WEST AFRICA as the new AUDITOR GENERAL of WESTERN UNION covering the WEST AFRICA sub-REGION to protect all Beneficiary due to the complain reaching us for more than 3years.

I resumed office last week and i discovered a lot of MONEY that are to be remit to foreign BENEFICIARIES. Among whom your name is included and the final conclusion made so far, you are having the TOTAL sum of $2.Million USD pending over here that to be transfer to you as soon as possible. But we can not transfer all the money one day. We are going to remit it to you bit by bit until we finish remitting all your funds to you as instructed by our head office in New York City.

NOTE; you are going to send (Four) names to me on which i we send the money to or if you prefer i made it to your name alone it ok, because Each name suppose to carry $5,000 USD that is, we are sending to you $100,000 USD daily until we succeeded sending all your money to you but if you instruct that i should release only 5 or 10 MTCN i have already prepared it down on your name. what you just need to do now since we are getting close to the end of this month of July to avoid delay because it was discover in our system that you have not use your name to receive in African and i have to quickly place a call direct to our head office and confirm which they also told me, so will are to register your name in the system immediately and activate your it so that your can receive immediately and to get the name register and Activated it will cost $100 Dollars which i told you on sms, and we are not taking it, it will be send along with the fund of yours that we are to remit to you back, so you kindly act fast because all instruction from our head office demand that we should complete all remitting this month of July.

Immediately after the payment in not less than 30minute you shall receive the confirmation of the first set mtcn of $5,000 Dollars Each to the given names of yours or you name alone depend on you, you are advice to make the payment to name of our cashier () Accra Ghana and email or sms the information to my private telephone number which you have already.

I hope to hear from you soonest. to enable us release the transfer of the money to you and the payment information to the given receiver and Attach is my ID

Yours Faithfully,

Regard

Hon. Thomas Wilson
Auditor General
Western Union
New York City to Cover West Africa
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.