Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

depsecdepsec@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

depsecdepsec@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:16 am

Subject: ELIGIBLE CUSTOMER YOUR FUND IS READY

Barclays Bank PLC,
1 Churchill Place,
London E14 5HP. England.
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT, CEO INVESTMENT BANKING AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT.

RE: YOUR PLATINUM ATM CARD

The Barclays Bank PLC writes to you today based on the latest development with your ATM card delivery as we have reached an agreement with the funds origin presidency that your ATM card should be delivered to you today and once you pay the delivery teller code fee of $186.00 so that your ATM will be delivered immediately to avoid final cancellation of your funds by the origin correspondent office in Johannesburg (SOUTH-AFRICA),

Furthermore contact to the delivery officer Dr. Baba Williams on Email: babawilliamsfgn@imail.com , fscsl0010000@gmail.com Tel: +27-61813-2671 in order to speed up the delivery of your approved platinum ATM card covering your total funds of $3,500,000.00 [THREE MILLION AND FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES) due to the fact that he is the officer in charge of delivery.

Thank you for your maximum co-operation and understanding, Also this is your new activation pin-code 1760 and should be changed by you as soon as your ATM card is delivered to you, also note that delivery of funds have started already and you need to get in contact with the officer as directed above.

Kind regards,
Mr. Antony P. Jenkins,
President, CEO Investment Banking and Investment Management.
Barclays Bank PLC.

© BARCLAYS BANK PLC 1998-2006. All rights reserved. Secured Barclayloan: The overall cost for comparison is 7.7% APR. The actual rate available will depend upon your circumstances. Ask for a personalised Illustration. Barclays Bank PLC. Registered in England. Registered No: 1026167. Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP. Barclays Bank PLC is authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Barclays Bank PLC adheres to the principles of the Banking Code. A copy of the Code is available on request. "The Woolwich" and "Woolwich" are trading names of Barclays Bank PLC.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

depsecd@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:19 pm

DEAR CUSTOMER / FINAL REMINDER
People
depsec depsec <depsecd@gmail.com> Today at 12:50 PM
To
Message body
Barclays Bank PLC,
1 Churchill Place,
London E14 5HP. England.
OFFICE OF THE GROUP FINANCE DIRECTOR AND EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR.

Dear Customer,

We will like to inform you based on latest development with your ATM card delivery , We did had an agreement with the funds origin presidency today so that your ATM card funds will be delivered to you once you can pay the delivery waiver fee of $188.00 instead of the of $586.00 earlier demanded to activate the TNT deliver courier code number of (TNT Shipment Code awb 33xzs) so that your ATM funds will be delivered immediately to avoid final cancellation this week by its origin correspondent office in Johannesburg (SOUTH-AFRICA),

Furthermore you advised to contact the delivery officer DR. BABA JEMAI on Email:specialdeliveryofficer@deliveryman.com , fscsl0010000@gmail.com in order to speed up the delivery of your approved platinum ATM card covering your funds of $3,500,000.00 [THREE MILLION AND FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES) due to the fact that he is the officer in charge of delivery.

Thank you for your maximum co-operation and understanding, Also here is your new activation pin-code 1919 and should be changed as soon as your ATM card is delivered to you. Please we found out that your ATM card has already been issued and ready for delivery long time before now and there is no way we would issue you a fresh one that is why you are to pay this little fee for it to be delivered accordingly.

N:B - Note that this fee of $188.00 is not deductible or otherwise and the fee must be paid so that TNT courier company can activate your code of (TNT Shipment Code awb 33xzs) so that your ATM card parcel will be delivered without further delay.

SHIPMENT CODE AWB 33XZS
PACKAGE REGISTERED CODE NO XGT442.
SECURITY CODE SCTC/2001DHX/567/
TRANSACTION CODE 233/CSTC/101/33028/
CERTIFICATE DEPOSIT CODE SCTC/BUN/xxiv/-78/01

Kind regards,
Mr. Tushar Morzaria,
Group Finance Director and Executive Director
Barclays Bank PLC.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

fscsl0010000@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:07 am

I received your message and you have to pay the charges delivery fee of $188.00 so that your ATM card will be delivered this week, I hope to hear from you.

Header:
Return-Path: <fscsl0010000@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-ig0-x229.google.com (mail-ig0-x229.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4001:c05::229])
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015
Subject: UPDATE
From: Personal Adviser Of Foreign payment Personal Adviser Of Foreign payment <fscsl0010000@gmail.com>

OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT
108A ZEISS DRIVE,SANTON, JOHANNESBURG- SOUTH-AFRICA

Attn:

I received your message and you have to pay the $188.00 fee and your ATM card will be delivered this week, we are to dispatch your PLATINUM ATM CARD through our delivery channel in London once the DELIVERY CODE fee is paid by you and confirmed by this office. Furthermore; your PLATINUM ATM CARD has been completely packaged with full instructions attached to be sent to your residential address upon the receipt of your express DELIVERY CODE fee of USD$188.00 today. The pin-code of your ATM card is also included in the instructions on how you are to use it.

Now, use the payment details bellow vividly for your express fee for the delivery of your PLATINUM ATM CARD

NOTE: THE BELLOW PAYMENT DETAILS OF WHEN AND WHERE THE PAYMENT SHOULD BE MADE IS ONLY FOR THE USE THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY/ MONEY GRAM MODE OF TRANSFER ONLY AS MANDATED BY OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE PRESIDENCY.

FIRST –NAME :

MIDDLE NAME :

LAST -NAME :

OFFICIAL ADDRESS :

TEXT QUESTION:

TEXT ANSWER:

Thank you and have a wonderful day.
Yours Sincerely,
DR. BABA JEMAI.
Personal Adviser Presidency on Foreign Payment Matters.

OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT
108A ZEISS DRIVE,SANTON, JOHANNESBURG- SOUTH-AFRICA

Attn:

I received your message and below is bank details where the fee should be paid, I hope to hear from you once is done.

Bank Name:
Bank Address :
Account Name:
Account Number:
bank Branch Code:
Swift Code:

Yours Sincerely,
DR. BABA JEMAI.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

feedbackatconsulate@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:58 pm

Embassy of the United Kingdom

Washington, D.C. - USA

ATTN :

The Beneficiary,

CONSULATE GENERAL OFFICE OF UNITED KINGDOM.

This is to inform you that we will be received a package from Barclays bank London, UK, bearing your names and address with this package ready for delivery to you by Thursday 7th January this week once the obligations are met.

However, you are required to pay the diplomatic delivery charges fee of $286.00 so that we can have it delivered, also note that failure to pay this fee through Dr. Baba Jemai or Email: specialdeliveryofficer@deliveryman.com who is the instructional officer with the Barclays bank London UK will lead to the package been returned back to its sender or have it confiscated.

Finally note you are not needed at the consulate office for any reason as we have been informed to deliver your package once you have paid the diplomatic deliver charges. The package will be delivered once the fee is paid so there is no need to come to our office.

Regards,

Sir Peter Westmacott KCMG, LVO

British High Commission

HEADER:
Return-Path: <feedbackatconsulate@outlook.com>
Received: from COL127-W6 ([65.55.34.135]) by COL004-OMC3S17.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 4 Jan 2016
From: OFFICE OF CONSULATE GENERAL <feedbackatconsulate@outlook.com>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: depsecdepsec@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:57 am

OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT
108A ZEISS DRIVE,SANDTON, JOHANNESBURG- SOUTH-AFRICA

Attn:

I received your message and really surprise because this account has been receiving funds, anyway here is our branch account in asia to send the fees to.

BANK NAME: KASIKORNTHAI

BANK ADDRESS: BANGKOK- THAILAND

ACCOUNT:

ACOUNT NAME:

SWITCH CODE: KASITHBK

Yours Sincerely,
DR. BABA JEMAI.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

depnotice@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:53 am

Additional E-mail address:
Barclays Bank PLC,
1 Churchill Place,
London E14 5HP. England.

Dear Customer,

We will like to know if you have concluded with the delivery of your ATM card by paying the specified fee, kindly get back to us .

Kind regards,
Mr. Tushar Morzaria,
Barclays Bank PLC.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <depnotice@accountant.com>
Received: from [41.145.165.73] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa15.server.lan (via HTTP);
Tue, 12 Jan 2016

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.145.165.73<br>Originating ISP: Telkom Internet<br> City: Johannesburg<br>Country of Origin: South Africa<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fscsl0010000@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:09 pm

Added Phone Number:
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT
108A ZEISS DRIVE, SANDTON, JOHANNESBURG- SOUTH-AFRICA

Attn:

I received your message and attached is your ATM card parcel ready for delivery with copies of my ID. The below bank details are the only official bank accounts used regularly which you need to pay the fee in either of the two listed below.

1) Bank Name: Bidvest Bank

Bank Address : 11th floor Rennie House 19 Ameshoff Street Braamfontein , Johannesburg, South-Africa

Account Name: Silindile Nino Nhleko

Account Number: 2953498001

bank Branch Code: 462005

Swift Code: BIDBZAJJ

2) BANK NAME: KASIKORNTHAI

BANK ADDRESS: BANGKOK- THAILAND

ACCOUNT: 200 242 3469

ACOUNT NAME: PINIT MIKUSOL

SWITCH CODE: KASITHBK

I have tried calling you severally without response; I hope to get your response and call today to my official telephone number +27-7355-62169.

Yours Sincerely,
DR. BABA JEMAI.
Personal Adviser Presidency on Foreign Payment Matters

PHONE NUMBER:
+27735562169
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN
Attachments
20160114221445-8b78c37d-me.png
20160114221448-637fc2ee-me.png
20160114221450-fd88fb4c-me.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

depnotice@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:47 am

Barclays Bank PLC,
1 Churchill Place,
London E14 5HP. England.

Dear Customer,

This is to inform that the funds origin government has issued an authority that all ATM card delivery should be effected this week once the beneficiary can pay half of the needed fee to have it delivered.

We advise you contact the officer in South Africa on this email: specialdeliveryofficer@deliveryman.com with this informationreference number is #0016423882 and your batch code # ABD/PPR to pay the half of the fee as earlier demanded so that you can receive your ATM card this week. Also note once the fee is paid the outlined codes will be activated and sent to the delivery agency attached to British embassy in your country for your ATM card speed delivery.

Kind regards,
Mr. Tushar Morzaria,
Barclays Bank PLC.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <depnotice@accountant.com>
Received: from [197.77.20.40] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa02.server.lan (via HTTP);
Wed, 30 Mar 2016
Subject: DEAR CUSTOMER/ FINAL REMINDER
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

specialdeliveryofficer@deliveryman.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:22 am

I received your message all you have to do is pay the delivery charges fee of $188.00 for your ATM card to be delivered this week, also note that this fee will not be waived or deducted.

I hope to hear from you once the fee is ready to be paid by you so that i can give you the payment details, also note that your ATM card will be delivered through the British embassy in your country this week once you have paid the fee of $188.00.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <specialdeliveryofficer@deliveryman.com>
Received: from [41.174.150.212] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa06.server.lan (via
HTTP); Mon, 11 Apr 2016
<specialdeliveryofficer@deliveryman.com>
Subject: ATM CARD

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.174.150.212<br>Originating ISP: Neotel Pty Ltd<br> City: Johannesburg<br>Country of Origin: South Africa<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fscsl0010000@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:24 am

Dear Beneficiary,

I will like to inform, that your funds of $3, 500,00.00 will be paid through our off-shore payment Centre in Indonesia which you are to meet with the delivery officer this week.

I hope to hear from you so that I can furnish with details of how to claim your consignment in Indonesia.

Dr. Johannes Imali
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.