Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.
Post a reply

felcitaslopez@outlook.com

Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:26 pm

Felicitas Lopez
Female / Single
36 - Orange / United States

Slogan
Lets find us....
About Me
About me, I have a good heart, I have a loving heart and am very respectful and kind Woman, my own Religious is Catholic Christian, I never judge others and am very compassionate, i love to appreciate the little things in life and am very respectful.
Looking For
am seeking for a sincere and honest person. caring, kind, friendly very easy to get along with, smart, intelligent, cool headed, adaptive, have a big heart and i do believe in the truth and honesty
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Blue
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Arms
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 165
Weight(kg) 70
Life Style
Drinking Little
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Military
Profession U.S Army
Annual Income 60.001$-120.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage
Interests I tell you later...
Activities dancing, walking in the nature, shopping
Books journal, books,
Movies horror, thriller, romatic
Music different
TV Shows music shows, etc.
Background / Cultural Values
Education Doctorate
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Leo

hi
my name is Felicitas Lopez ! I'm 35 years old a US Citizen, from Charlotte, North Carolina considers Portland Oregon living in Afghanistan am searching for a sincere and honest person am very respectful.i have some important thing i want to share with you for our good. Yours faithful
Felicitas Lopez

felcitaslopez@outlook.com

felicitas.JPG

Re: felcitaslopez@outlook.com

Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:36 pm

ADDITIONS:

Dear Friend,

Thank you so much for your reply and accepting my proposal .

How is life over there, hope you and your family are fine, am fine over here in Afghanistan. Like i said my name is Felicitas Lopez a US Citizen, from Charlotte, North Carolina considers Portland Oregon, i graduated from Park-rose Senior High School, Portland Oregon, Presently i am in Afghanistan at war zone for peace keeping mission due to the WAR crisis going on here in Afghanistan.

About me, I have a good heart, I have a loving heart and am very respectful and kind Woman, my own Religious is Catholic Christian, I never judge others and am very compassionate, i love to appreciate the little things in life and am very respectful.

Dear, i have my reasons to contact you as i have something very important to share with you in my next mail. I wish to start a very strong relationship with you and my relationship with you will bring a lot of great changes in our life. I want you to understand that relationship does not count distance and age, maybe we can start as friend or go into business partner with my funds which i need to invest with urgent assistance.

Dear, what do you do for a living to overcome economical expenses and to sustain your life and family? I know we just know each other but we can share ideas and discuss about important things and more issues as we talk about ourselves, I like to think positively and I care about other people's feelings.

I will be very happy to know more about you, like your hobbies, Interest, Life style, Religious believe, i will also love to see your recent pictures, like i always says i have very important issue to share and discuss with you in my next mail so that you will give will me a solution about it, Let me stop here for now, i expect an urgent respond from you soon. Just in case you want to know more about me then open herehttp:/ /www.linkedin.com/pub/felicitas-lopez/76/941/4b0

Yours Faithfully

Sgt Felicitas Lopez

HEADER:
Received: from BAY181-W61 ([65.54.190.188]) by BAY004-OMC3S23.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 24 Feb 2015 23:48:11 -0800
X-TMN: [8YiwwHlaA6n0P1+MIKZpwC1JJsuil2e7]
X-Originating-Email: [felcitaslopez@outlook.com]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W6142184C2702617958F41DB3170@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: felcitaslopez@outlook.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_63cd2b68-5579-426c-b0f2-181c813608b9_"

Hello Dear,

Thanks for your love and kindness, my dear i am very happy to read your response, my dear i really want to establish a relationship like friendship and business partner that may lead to long term relationship or marriage in future. Honey here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication, my dear i want to go into business partnership with you, as i don't know how long we will stay in the war zone here for the rescue of the war.

Honey i want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents every day and car bombs. During one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries, which I believe they use it in buying weapons and ammunition's, and it was agreed by all parties in present that the money will be shared among us.

Out of the total fund my share was $4,000,000 (Four Million US Dollars). I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money, which is $4,000,000 out of here to you; in as much as you can assure me that my own share will be safe in your care until I complete my service here. This is not stolen money, and there are no dangers involved.

My dear I have made arrangements with a UNITED NATION DIPLOMAT who promised to deliver the fund to any of my choosing destination. I shall be compensating you with 30% of the total fund on final conclusion of this project, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country. One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you have reasons to reject this offer, please destroy this e-mail as any leakage of this information will be too bad for me, due to my position as an army general.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister or wife. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me receive and invest the fund.

I do not know how long we will remain here, and I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trustworthy person to help me receive and invest the fund in his country, because I will be migrating to your home to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.

Conclusively wish you send me a reply immediately as soon as you receive this proposal. Your urgent reply will be highly appreciated. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, and then send your questions, I wait to hear from you soonest.

Yours Truly In Love,

Sgt Felicitas Lopez

HEADER:
Received: from BAY181-W87 ([65.54.190.189]) by BAY004-OMC3S8.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 25 Feb 2015 23:17:54 -0800
X-TMN: [FHwr4So7gFMH01scwJkGTRFE/Bkq/nM/]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W8790C0DD2CEF32497066A9B3140@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_b810aa44-9e39-4453-9e82-4e93dae261ed_"

Hello My Dear ,

Thanks for your quick respond,I read and understood all you said and I appreciate your concern towards receiving this box in your place,Am just coming back from UN Security office here for the submitting of your details for them to deliver the box to you immediately without wasting any further time,BUT the UN security office said that they sent the box to an insurance security company in England for safe keeping due to the gravity of attack and crisis here on daily basis because they need to protect the box as it was register under high premium insurance policy.

So below are the details of the insurance company given to me by the UN Security office here. They directed me to get in touch with the Security Company for them to deliver the box to you,

They collected your details and send to the Security company and they also instruct you to contact Security Company and reconfirm your details to them for immediate delivering of the box to your home.

Right now, i want you to contact this mentioned Security company in London with below details given to me by UN Security Office.

GROSVENOR SECURITY SERVICES LTD.

Office Address: 501 International House

223 Regent Street

London W1B 2QD

Email: grosvenor-services@deliveryman.com

Tel: +44 7968924119

Fax: +44 (0)1332 201878

When you contact the insurance company, tell them you are the partner of ( US Military officer Sgt.Felicitas Lopez ) and you want to know the possibility of delivering a consignment box contains family items of Sgt Sgt. Felicitas Lopez to your country, I will also send them an email,i want you to understand that the funds inside the consignment box will be under your control until i complete my services and join you soon.

Please always put me in your daily prayers because from time to time my military colleagues are being attacked by car bomb and insurgents are also attacking us and some are dieing instantly, right now i am living in fear, so do all possible to contact them. Dear, please please please please for security of the funds, do not allow the insurance company or the person who is coming to deliver the box to your house to notice that the treasure box contains funds inside, please keep everything for yourself because everything concerning this consignment box is intact between us and on no account should you expose this information to anyone.

Take good care of yourself, i will be waiting to read your urgent reply, please contact the insurance company with the above details as soon as you read this mail.

Yours Faithfully,Felicitas Lopez

HEADER:
Received: from BAY181-W84 ([65.54.190.188]) by BAY004-OMC3S16.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 2 Mar 2015 04:37:59 -0800
X-TMN: [QK9F8ZvbLxLGffB7JfcMsSCaM7fS3Km5]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W84410EC6E76FE81EE9F216B3100@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_ca3bc0bf-5cd7-432b-8b9c-3be88cd2d0cb_"

FROM THE DESK OF MR. THOMAS DOUGLAS,CEO
223 Regent Street
London W1B 2QD
Fax: +44 (0)1332 201878.

ATTENTION: MR. CLIPPED

WE RECEIVED YOUR MESSAGE AND TAKEN NOTE OF IT'S CONTENTS,BEFORE YOUR EMAIL TO US, YOU WERE INTRODUCED TO US BY (SARGENT FELICITAS LOPEZ A US ARMY OFFICER).

SHE INFORMED US TO DELIVERED A CONSIGNMENT TRUNK BOX OF HIS FAMILY DOCUMENTS TO YOU,THIS SUBJECT CONSIGNMENT BOX WAS REGISTERED IN OUR COMPANY BY JOHNSON DAVID A UNITED NATION OFFICIAL AGENT FROM AFGHANISTAN.
AS MATTER OF FACT, THE CONSIGNMENT BOX IS READY TO BE DELIVERED TO ANY OF YOUR GIVEN ADDRESS , BUT BEFORE THAT YOU NEED TO PAY DELIVERY FEE OF 1,960.00 EUROS FOR INSURANCE FEES AND FLIGHT TICKET TO DELIVER THE BOX TO YOUR HOUSE .

THE REQUIRED 1,960.00 EUROS IS FOR INSURANCE FEES AND FLIGHT TICKET OF THE DIPLOMAT WHO WILL BRING THE CONSIGNMENT BOX DIRECT TO YOUR HOUSE .

YOU ARE ADVISE TO GO TO ANY WESTERN UNION TRANSFER OFFICE AND SEND THE 1,960.00 EUROS WITH THE NAME OF OUR FIRM SECRETARY BELOW.

RECEIVER NAME: THOMAS DOUGLAS
CITY : LEICESTER
QUESTION: WHO
ANSWER: ME
AMOUNT: 1,960.00 EUROS

UPON THE RECEIPT OF THE 1,960.00 EUROS , WE SHALL SEND OUR COMPANY DIPLOMAT TO DELIVER THE CONSIGNMENT BOX DIRECT TO YOUR GIVEN ADDRESS. KINDLY CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF THIS MAIL FOR ACKNOWLEDGMENT.

REGARDS.
Mr. THOMAS DOUGLAS
TEL:+44-7452267081

HEADER:
Received: from [41.203.67.166] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa09.server.lan (via HTTP);
Tue, 3 Mar 2015 23:57:31 +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-6e424807-91fb-4cb1-946f-9072ed69e1ca-1425423450583@3capp-mailcom-lxa09>
From: "SERVICES GROSVENOR" <grosvenor-services@deliveryman.com>
To: CLIPPED>
Subject: FROM THE DESK OF MR. THOMAS DOUGLAS

PHOTOS:

271784_10150241526528637_6523737_o.jpg

10178152_10152342236528637_237108963_n.jpg

10341599_10152445307968637_6967562140209030717_n.jpg

10369229_10152435426453637_6339929272082244589_n.jpg

PHONE NUMBERS:
+447968924119
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Orange

FAX: +441332201878
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Derby
Original network provider* BT

Bank Account Used By the Scammer:
NAME.... I. ONYEKWELU

SWIFT CODE...........BARCGB22

IBAN GB44 BAR 2049175361XXXX

ACCOUNT; 5361XXXX

SORT CODE...204917

Barclays Bank

2 blackbird road Le40fs Leicester

Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:32 am

About +447968924119

The phone number is already reported here in a refugee scam: http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... 19&t=19027.

Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:48 pm

Account used by the Scammer:
MR. S. Z.
S/C 30-99-83,
A/C 7658XXXX
Lloyds bank plc
IBAN: GB16LOYD3099837658XXXX
BIC: LOYDGB2111

XXX MARSTON ROAD
WOLVERHAMPTON
WEST MIDLANDS
WV2 4NJ

felicitas.lope@hotmail.com

Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:27 pm

Felicity
Female / Single

Slogan
US ARMY
About Me
I am sure that each person must do his best to find his happiness. I am searching for it and I want to appear one day in the strong arms of my best and only one man. I am fond of life in any of its kinds and I am able to enjoy every moment of this beautiful life. I am an optimist and I have a positive outlook. I am jolly and I want to fill my man's soul with excellent mood and a wish to love and to create. I consider that love is the most marvelous thing that can happen to a man and only it can make a person happy. My second half, I want to find you wherever you are and to make you happy.
Looking For
I am looking for a man who is serious about his intentions, I am searching for the one who wants to make steps and keep his promises. I am the one-man lover and I expect honesty from the man's side. I want to find a man who will enjoy life. He should bea loyal and trustworthy. He should be a man of actions, thoughtful and intelligent, a man who likes to make surprises for his woman.
Appearance
Hair Color Grey/White
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Athletic
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Personality
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 167
Weight(kg) 60
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Military
Profession sergent
Living Situation Live with friends
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Interests I will tell you later
Activities I will tell you later
Books I will tell you later
Movies I will tell you later
Music I will tell you later
TV Shows I will tell you later
Background / Cultural Values
Education Master
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Libra

I'm sgt. felicitas and I am interested knowing more about you and with your likings and disliking to make a better friendship. please kindly,reach me now through this means felicitas.lope@hotmail.com

felicity.JPG

felicitaslopez47@yahoo.com

Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:48 am

Hello CLIPPED

My name is Felicitas Lopez a US Citizen , from Charlotte, North Carolina considers Portland Oregon, i graduated from Parkrose Senior High School, Portland Oregon, Presently i am in Afghanistan at war zone for peace keeping mission due to the WAR crisis going on here in Afghanistan.

I will like us to be friends, i have a vital information to share with you, please reply immediately as you read this message

Sgt Felicitas Lopez

HEADER:

Received: from [41.138.175.167] by web140806.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 17 Apr 2015 19:05:05 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: CLIPPED-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/469 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1429322705.69479.YahooMailBasic@web140806.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 19:05:05 -0700
Subject: Sgt Felicitas Lopez

Re: felicitaslopez47@yahoo.com

Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:00 pm

Dear Friend,

How is life over there, hope you and your family are fine, am fine over here in Afghanistan. Like i said my name is Felicitas Lopez a US Citizen, from Charlotte, North Carolina considers Portland Oregon, i graduated from Parkrose Senior High School, Portland Oregon, Presently i am in Afghanistan at war zone for peace keeping mission due to the WAR crisis going on here in Afghanistan.

Dear, i have my reasons to contact you as i have something very important to share with you in my next mail. I wish to start a very strong relationship with you and my relationship with you will bring a lot of great changes in our life. I want you to understand that relationship does not count distance and age, maybe we can start as friend or go into business partner with my funds which i need to invest with urgent assistance.

Dear, what do you do for a living to overcome economical expenses and to sustain your life and family? I know we just know each other but we can share ideas and discuss about important things and more issues as we talk about ourselves, I like to think positively and I care about other people's feelings.

I will be very happy to know more about you, like your hobbies, Interest, Life style, Religious believe, i will also love to see your recent pictures, like i always says i have very important issue to share and discuss with you in my next mail so that you will give will me a solution about it, Let me stop here for now, i expect an urgent respond from you soon. Just in case you want to know more about me then open here http:/ /www.linkedin.com/ pub/felicitas-lopez/76/941/4b0

Yours Faithfully
Sgt Felicitas Lopez

HEADER:
Received: from [41.138.190.215] by web140806.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 18 Apr 2015 04:27:56 PDT
Message-ID: <1429356476.55481.YahooMailBasic@web140806.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 04:27:56 -0700

Hello CLIPPED,

I am very happy to read your response, i really want to establish a relationship like friendship and business partner that may lead to long term relationship or marriage in future, here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication, my dear i want to go into business partnership with you, as i don't know how long we will stay in the war zone here for the rescue of the war

I want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents every day and car bombs, During one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries, which I believe they use it in buying weapons and ammunition's, and it was agreed by all parties in present that the money will be shared among us.

Out of the total fund my share was $4,000,000 (Four Million US Dollars). I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money, which is $4,000,000 out of here to you; in as much as you can assure me that my own share will be safe in your care until I complete my service here, This is not stolen money, and there are no dangers involved

My dear I have made arrangements with a UNITED NATION DIPLOMAT who promised to deliver the fund to any of my choosing destination, I shall be compensating you with 30% of the total fund on final conclusion of this project, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country. One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you have reasons to reject this offer, please destroy this e-mail as any leakage of this information will be too bad for me, due to my position as an army general.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister or wife. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me receive and invest the fund.

I do not know how long we will remain here, and I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trustworthy person to help me receive and invest the fund in his country, because I will be migrating to your home to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.

Conclusively , i wish you send me a reply immediately as soon as you receive this proposal, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated, I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, and then send your questions, I wait to hear from you soonest

Yours truly in love,
Sgt Felicitas Lopez

HEADER:
Received: from [41.138.189.158] by web140806.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 21 Apr 2015 01:44:17 PDT
Message-ID: <1429605857.63661.YahooMailBasic@web140806.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 01:44:17 -0700

Attention: CLIPPED,
I am diplomats Mr Eric Johnson I called you before on your telephone just to inform you about my successful arrival in Munich International Airport with your consignment which I have been instructed to deliver to you. The Airport authority demanded for all the legal back up to prove the landing in Europe, or declaration of the contents.
I have presented the paper works, and they are very much pleased with the paper works I presented but the only thing that is still keeping me here is the diplomatic declaration of contents form where the list of the content should be listed for airport clearance which is not placed on the consignment, one of the customs officer has advised that we should get the delivery clearance papers so that I can exit the airport immediately and make my delivery successful .
I try to reason with them and they stated that the clearance will cost 2,950 Dollars, only to get the clearance papers stamped and placed on the box as this will enable me get to your Address in USA successfully without any interference.
I can not afford to spend any more time here due to other delivery, I have to take care of your consignment until it is delivered to you, then i will hand over the paperwork as it is our diplomatic rules.
customs authority made me to understand that, Items traveling across international borders are subject to international standards of Customs clearance. In each country, the Customs department often jointly with the appropriate quarantine authority is responsible for monitoring international borders and implementing its country's regulations.
The purpose of these regulations is to stop prohibited items from entering the country and to collect taxes on other items. While present in all nations, Customs regulations and requirements vary from country to country.
The European Commission maintains information of incoming and outgoing of consignment in our territory its initiatives of European Union policies in general. Our goal is to keep this movement timely and accurate.
meanwhile this money need to be send urgent,i will be wait to hear from you to enable me give you the information of payment.
Best Regards diplomats.
Mr Johnson.

HEADER:
Received: from [5.134.112.22] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa16.server.lan (via HTTP);
Fri, 24 Apr 2015 22:26:16 +0200
Message-ID: <trinity-f95ad041-47e0-4c8b-9dd0-1830d0e3644a-1429907175669@3capp-mailcom-lxa16>
From: "CHESSTRANS LOGISTICS" <chesstranslogistics@diplomats.com>

Hello Mr,CLIPPED ,
this is to inform you that the customs authority cannot release your box without the payment, i dont have much money with me, i have spent much money in these delivery appointment so i will advise you to try on monday morning and send the money through the Western union or MoneyGram, these is the fastest way of money transfer you only need the name of the receiver and address, the below is the receivers name,

First Name Eva
Family name Nsiah
Address,Bayernstr. 50 80336 Munich Germany.

i am waiting to hear from you as soon as possible i dont have much time to wait because i have other delivery appointment, please get back to me on time to enable make my delivery schedule.

Best regards
Mr johnson

HEADER:
Received: from [5.134.112.59] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa12.server.lan (via HTTP);
Sun, 26 Apr 2015 15:20:33 +0200
Message-ID: <trinity-a1fc083c-7044-4aa8-b057-e549937b41a3-1430054432608@3capp-mailcom-lxa12>
From: "CHESSTRANS LOGISTICS" <chesstranslogistics@diplomats.com>

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
BANK NAME. LA CAIXA BANK
IBAN.ES16 2100 5900 800 100198801
BIC .CAIXESBBxxx
ACCOUNT HOLD.IKECHUKS IYKESAMS
ADDRESS Av Roquetas 76, 04740 Roquetas de Mar
ALMERIA .

Re: felicitaslopez47@yahoo.com

Sat May 02, 2015 10:57 pm

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
BANK NAME. Caja Granada Bank
IBAN. ES36 0487 3214 199 000097563
SWIFT CODE. GBMNESMMXXX
BENEFICIARY. IKECHUKS IYKESAMS
ADDRESS. Avda. de Roquetas, 139
04740 Roquetas de Mar.
Spain.

dionmarywell@gmail.com

Sun May 17, 2015 7:37 pm

WeDateFree:

Dear Friend. Nice To Meet You , My name is Fecilitas. I am a UNITED STATES Army Officer, I hope this mail will Find you well & healthy and I will be very happy to Establish a good relationship with you Since we are meeting here for the first time, I have gone through a profile and i become very interesting to start a good relationship with you. I will like you to contact me in my private email (dionmarywell@gmail .com) then i will tell you more about me and my reasons of contacting you, dear friend i have something very important to share with you once i receive your mail. Your Faithfully Fecilitas

Screen name: Fecilitas - no picture
34 y/o female from new york, USA
army
I have a lot of things which I like to do when I have some free time, but I wish I had more free time for my hobbies. So, I like to travel very much and to see something new. I like to swim. I enjoy spending time with my friends and walking at the nature. I like to study and to explore new things. About me: I love this life and I am always smiling. I am attentive to other people. I like to take care of people who need that. I am kind and reliable. I have a good sense of humor and it helps me a lot in my life. I think that my brightest character trait is kindness and romanticism. I am good looking girl i need a good looking man for my love an life

Re: dionmarywell@gmail.com

Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:45 pm

Dear Friend,

How is life over there, hope you and your family are fine, am fine over here in Afghanistan. Like i said my name is Felicitas Lopez a US Citizen, from Charlotte, North Carolina considers Portland Oregon, i graduated from Parkrose Senior High School, Portland Oregon, Presently i am in Afghanistan at war zone for peace keeping mission due to the WAR crisis going on here in Afghanistan.

I will be very happy to know more about you, like your hobbies, Interest, Life style, Religious believe, i will also love to see your recent pictures, like i always says i have very important issue to share and discuss with you in my next mail so that you will give will me a solution about it, Let me stop here for now, i expect an urgent respond from you soon. Just in case you want to know more about me then open here http:/ /www.linkedin.com/ pub/felicitas-lopez/76/941/4b0

Yours Faithfully
Sgt Felicitas Lopez

HEADER:
Received: from mail-oi0-x22e.google.com (mail-oi0-x22e.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4003:c06::22e])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id tv10si10062610oeb.47.2015.05.20.03.18.36
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Wed, 20 May 2015 03:18:37 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of dionmarywell@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:4003:c06::22e as permitted sender) client-ip=2607:f8b0:4003:c06::22e;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of dionmarywell@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:4003:c06::22e as permitted sender) smtp.mail=dionmarywell@gmail.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@gmail.com;
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
Received: by mail-oi0-x22e.google.com with SMTP id o83so28908567oik.1
for <CLIPPED>; Wed, 20 May 2015 03:18:36 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: CLIPPED==
X-Received: by 10.60.55.36 with SMTP id o4mr28311321oep.0.1432117116118; Wed,
20 May 2015 03:18:36 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.202.82.213 with HTTP; Wed, 20 May 2015 03:18:36 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 17:18:36 +0700
Message-ID: <CALZYFA0RPkSOET0s_ZuP6LttC1vKrS+-av0_-m=Uq7+09CevEQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Thank you so much for your reply and accepting my proposal

Hello Dear,

Thanks for your love and kindness, my dear i am very happy to read your response, my dear i really want to establish a relationship like friendship and business partner that may lead to long term relationship or marriage in future. Honey here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication, my dear i want to go into business partnership with you, as i don't know how long we will stay in the war zone here for the rescue of the war.

Honey i want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents every day and car bombs. During one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries, which I believe they use it in buying weapons and ammunition's, and it was agreed by all parties in present that the money will be shared among us.

Out of the total fund my share was $4,000,000 (Four Million US Dollars). I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money, which is $4,000,000 out of here to you; in as much as you can assure me that my own share will be safe in your care until I complete my service here. This is not stolen money, and there are no dangers involved.

My dear I have made arrangements with a UNITED NATION DIPLOMAT who promised to deliver the fund to any of my choosing destination. I shall be compensating you with 30% of the total fund on final conclusion of this project, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country. One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you have reasons to reject this offer, please destroy this e-mail as any leakage of this information will be too bad for me, due to my position as an army general.

Conclusively wish you send me a reply immediately as soon as you receive this proposal. Your urgent reply will be highly appreciated. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, and then send your questions, I wait to hear from you soonest.

Yours Truly In Love,
Sgt Felicitas Lopez

HEADER:
Received: from mail-ob0-x231.google.com (mail-ob0-x231.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4003:c01::231])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id b186si8388721oih.121.2015.05.26.03.41.31
for <CLIPPED>
Tue, 26 May 2015 03:41:32 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of dionmarywell@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:4003:c01::231 as permitted sender) client-ip=2607:f8b0:4003:c01::231;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of dionmarywell@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:4003:c01::231 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=dionmarywell@gmail.com;
Received: by mail-ob0-x231.google.com with SMTP id w15so8714301obe.1
for <CLIPPED>; Tue, 26 May 2015 03:41:31 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.182.56.4 with SMTP id w4mr21064626obp.79.1432636891075; Tue,
26 May 2015 03:41:31 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.202.82.213 with HTTP; Tue, 26 May 2015 03:41:30 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 17:41:30 +0700
Message-ID: <CALZYFA0By6foaYMsmA00bi1X4TZci1ncfX1M3Q_rkgQeRp7OSA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Thanks for your love and kindness, my dear

Thanks for your kind responds, my dear i told you about my plan for an investment in your country and that i want the fund to be secured. Presently i am here in the military camp for peace keeping mission due to the crisis in Afghanistan. Secondly i want to relocate with you to start up a good business venture.

My Dearest i need more prove and trust, don't be angry, because i want to handle my future to you. I appreciate your concern and your willingness so far for assisting me, the most important thing i need from you right now is your honesty and trustworthiness, I choose you in this transaction, based on my present status here in Afghanistan as an air Force General who lead the troop. I want you to understand more about my situation here in the military camp, I can only email you from the office, as we are not allow to use mobile phone here, we make use of radio message.

Now my dear due to my political situation as an U.S Air-force General staying in the war zone for peace keeping mission, i need a foreigner who will stand on my behalf and receive the Trunk Box and also help me invest in his country, that is why i decided to make this contact with you, for you to stand on my behalf and receive the Treasure Box. Everything concerning the delivery of the consignment is clear. Moreover i went into serious discussion with the United Nation Diplomat here who will deliver the consignment fund to you, the legal United Nation Diplomat told me that in a situations like mine, that the best solution is by soliciting for assistance of a reliable foreigner who can help me receive the consignment box in his place and invest it on my behalf as I wish.

I then decided to contact you, hoping that with your advanced knowledge we can be able to work together so that if all things works out for us, we can go into life partnership if you wish because i am not married. Though it took me time to make up my mind to contact you and offered you this proposal of mine. It is due to the trust i have in you that made me to disclose this matter with you, believing that i am save in your hand, no body knows what i have, PLEASE i am asking you for my safety and security KEEP IT VERY PRIVATE OKAY, i know that God will see us through.

Finally, i am suggesting that if we can go into life partnership as time goes on which means that the proceedings from the investment in your country shall be shared equally between the both of us because i do not know much about international business and i am putting my entire Fund to your care because i want you to be in total control of my funds as soon as the fund arrives in your country. Again, do attach as you reply to me your full name and full contact information's to enable me give it to the United Nation diplomat who will be delivery the consignment to you. Please i will like you to send me your full data such as.

1: Your Full Name
2: Home Address
3: Direct Phone Number
4: You’re Profession
5: Scan copy of your international passport or Identity Card.

On reply of your mail with your above mentioned details, i will contact the diplomat who will bring the consignment to you and give him your details, so that he will start the journey to deliver the fund in your place, hand to hand (Face to Face). Looking forward to read from you. Take good care of you and remain bless.

Regards;Sgt Felicitas Lopez

HEADER:
Received: from mail-ob0-x232.google.com (mail-ob0-x232.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4003:c01::232])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 206si1257136oia.99.2015.05.27.05.30.33
for <CLIPPED>
Wed, 27 May 2015 05:30:35 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of dionmarywell@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:4003:c01::232 as permitted sender) client-ip=2607:f8b0:4003:c01::232;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of dionmarywell@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:4003:c01::232 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=dionmarywell@gmail.com;
Received: by mail-ob0-x232.google.com with SMTP id ea2so4888606obb.3
for <CLIPPED>; Wed, 27 May 2015 05:30:33 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature:CLIPPED=
X-Received: by 10.182.56.4 with SMTP id w4mr26150344obp.79.1432729833616; Wed,
27 May 2015 05:30:33 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.202.82.213 with HTTP; Wed, 27 May 2015 05:30:33 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 19:30:33 +0700
Message-ID: <CALZYFA0dM73F6yHBs0MDWg0Zj0nQCJF0eL=amZbgddYTbwZ-4g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Thanks for your kind responds

Hello My Dear ,

Thanks for your quick respond,I read and appreciate your concern towards receiving this box in your place,Am just coming back from UN Security office here for the submitting of your details for them to deliver the box to you immediately without wasting any further time,BUT the UN security office said that they sent the box to an insurance security company in England for safe keeping due to the gravity of attack and crisis here on daily basis because they need to protect the box as it was register under high premium insurance policy.

So below are the details of the insurance company given to me by the UN Security office here. They directed me to get in touch with the Security Company for them to deliver the box to you,

They collected your details and send to the Security company and they also instruct you to contact Security Company and reconfirm your details to them for immediate delivering of the box to your home.

Right now, i want you to contact this mentioned Security company in London with below details given to me by UN Security Office.

223 Regent Street
London W1B 2QD

When you contact the insurance company, tell them you are the partner of ( US Military officer .Felicitas Lopez ) and you want to know the possibility of delivering a consignment box contains family items of Sgt . Felicitas Lopez to your country, I will also send them an email,i want you to understand that the funds inside the consignment box will be under your control until i complete my services and join you soon.

Please always put me in your daily prayers because from time to time my military colleagues are being attacked by car bomb and insurgents are also attacking us and some are dieing instantly, right now i am living in fear, so do all possible to contact them. Dear, please please please please for security of the funds, do not allow the insurance company or the person who is coming to deliver the box to your house to notice that the treasure box contains funds inside, please keep everything for yourself because everything concerning this consignment box is intact between us and on no account should you expose this information to anyone.

Take good care of yourself, i will be waiting to read your urgent reply, please contact the insurance company with the above details as soon as you read this mail.
Yours Faithfully,Felicitas Lopez

HEADER:
Received: from mail-oi0-x234.google.com (mail-oi0-x234.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4003:c06::234])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id ci2si970258oec.46.2015.05.28.04.30.19
for <CLIPPED>
Thu, 28 May 2015 04:30:20 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of dionmarywell@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:4003:c06::234 as permitted sender) client-ip=2607:f8b0:4003:c06::234;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of dionmarywell@gmail.com designates 2607:f8b0:4003:c06::234 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=dionmarywell@gmail.com;
Received: by mail-oi0-x234.google.com with SMTP id w2so25643652oiw.0
for <CLIPPED>; Thu, 28 May 2015 04:30:19 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.202.221.86 with SMTP id u83mr1864575oig.129.1432812619719;
Thu, 28 May 2015 04:30:19 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.202.82.213 with HTTP; Thu, 28 May 2015 04:30:19 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 18:30:19 +0700
Message-ID: <CALZYFA0j6gGuD_uLfcUHf9WLaHNnSad4tWYdwFJw=xS85dADfQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: contact the insurance company

223 Regent Street
London W1B 2QD

I am the Deputy Chairman of Foreign Operation of Grosvenor Security Services & special duties office. Writing you in respect to your mail which we have received dated 29/05/15. FROM Felicitas Lopez Actually, we promised that our staff will be coming to you country to deliver your consignment on face to face delivery since we do not have affiliated office in your country.

Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.
However before our office will transact any business concerning the box fund with you , we will like you to send the followings:

1: Your Full Name
2: Home Address
3: Direct Phone Number
4: You’re Profession
5: Scan copy of your international passport or Identity Card

Auction Terms and Conditions, Payment & Delivery Options

It is necessary to inform you that we have received your information which we want you to reconfirm. I can assure you that the diplomat will arrive in YOUR and will make face to face delivery but on the condition that will best guarantee your security for certain reasons, this contact and information is something you can not disclose, to avoid abuse these shall also ensure that a smooth quick and successful delivery of the consignment is made.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.
Should you have any question(s), please contact us for more directives/ clarifications.

Mr. Thomas Douglas

Deputy Chairman
Foreign Operation

HEADER:
Received: from [41.203.67.166] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa02.server.lan (via HTTP);
Fri, 29 May 2015 16:58:40 +0200
Message-ID: <trinity-ad078bbe-627c-448d-a96a-6b09c8a34192-1432911520339@3capp-mailcom-lxa02>
From: "SERVICES GROSVENOR" <grosvenor-services@deliveryman.com>
To: "CLIPPED>
Subject: Auction Terms and Conditions, Payment & Delivery Options

PICS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+447452267081
City or exchange location

+447968924119
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange

FAX: +4401332201878
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Guernsey number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
Post a reply