Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

col.dykemcclellan52@rediffmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

col.dykemcclellan52@rediffmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:19 pm

Sender: col.dykemcclellan52@rediffmail.com
Subject: Thank you

Hello Dear Friend,

My name is Colonel Dyke McClellan, one of American Combat Soldier involved during an anti-looting operation in Iraq. We discovered a huge stash cash $600 Million US Dollars found hidden behind a false wall. After submission to our command with my colleagues, i was rewarded greatly and able to save $10 Million U.S Dollars for myself in a consignment box. I need your assistance to receive this box on my behalf in your country.

We learnt that the fund belongs to regime leaders fleeing as coalition forces advanced on the Iraqi capital. You will find the story of the money on the web address below. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2967029.stm

Please kindly keep this transaction Confidential because i am still serving in the Military camp in Afghanistan. Kindly get back to me with your name and mobile number for easy communication on this id: [Col.DykeMcClellan@usa.com]

Yours Sincerely,
Colonel Dyke McClellan
US Military in Afghanistan
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.