Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ahmedbello468@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: christopherjames2@walla.co.il

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:01 pm

I AWAIT YOUR REPLY SENATOR BUKOLA SARAKI AND JULIE PEDRO copy to JULIEPEDRO4040@YAHOO.COM and MuniesaDeputy@outlook.com deputymuniesa66@yahoo.com
People
Christopher James <christopherjames3@walla.co.il> Today at 21:07
Message body
LISTEN AND LISTEN VERY GOOD FOR YOU OWN GOOD INTEREST YOU ARE TO RECONFIRM YOUR MOBILE PHONE NUMBER NOT YOUR HOUSE PHONE NUMBER TO THE PAYING BANK IN SPAIN AND HAVE IT IN MIND THAT YOU WILL BE THE ONE TO TRANSFER YOUR FUND S BY YOUR SELF AN INSTRUCTION WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU BY THE PAYING BANK ON HOW TO GO ABOUT IT BELOW IS THE INFO MAKE SURE YOU UPDATE ME VERY SIGNIFICANT

DEAR BENEFICIARY
HAPPY LAST QUARTER OF THE YEAR TO YOU AND HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT
WE ARE IN LAST QUARTER FUND TRANSFER OF THE YEAR 2018 A YEAR OF RECOVERY THANK YOU FOR
YOUR PATIENCE AND ALL THE REST OF IT ALL, HIS EXCELLENCY THE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL
GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA HAS IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE SPANISH GOVERNMENT HAS REACHED TO A
CONCLUSION THAT THE LA CAIXA BANK OF SPAIN WILL BE THE ONE AND ONLY BANK IN SPAIN TO DO
THE WIRE TRANSFER OF YOU OVER DUE FUND ALL YOU HAVE TO DO NOW IS TO RECONFIRM YOUR BANKING
DETAILS TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED ATTORNEY BARRISTER JULIEPEDRO4040@YAHOO.COM
TAKE NOTE THAT YOU ARE TO PRESENT YOUR ID CARD AND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER
TO HER TOO
I WILL GIVE YOU MORE DIRECTIVES ON WHAT TO DO IMMEDIATELY
I AWAIT YOUR REPLY
SENATOR BUKOLA SARAKI
copy to juliepedro4040@yahoo.com
N,BRECONFIRM YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND YOUR BANKING DETAILS A IS NEEDED TOO ND YOUR ID CARD

DO CONTACT THE PAYING BANK WITH THIS CODE -----DEE------UFE-TRANSFER---0009087657784320-
CODE -FORMULA R --03--- TAKE NOTE THAT IF YOU DO NOT PRESENT THIS TRANSFER CODE TO THE
PAYING BANK AN ATTENTION WILL NOT BE GIVEN TO YOUR E MAIL
BELOW IS THE CONTACT NAME AND EMAIL OF THE PAYING BANK
From the desk of
Deputy ChairmanTomás
Bank Name: Caixa Bank
Bank Deputy Chairman: Tomás Muniesa
E-Mail: muniesa@caxiaesn.com
customercare@caxiaesn.com
Phone: +34-932-203-243 (Calls Only)
SMS: +34-632-881-206 (SMS Only)
MuniesaDeputy@outlook.com
deputymuniesa66@yahoo.com

PLEASE DO COPY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED ATTORNEY BARRISTER JULIE PEDRO ON HER E
MAIL
Kindly re-confirm the under-mentioned information immediately to facilitate the issuance of Final fund release order document on your behalf which will be submitted to the Authorized Online Bank for an immediate release of your funds.

1) Your full name:
2) Contact address:
3) Nationality:
4) Phone number:
5) Gender:
6) D.O.B
(7) Amount:
(8) Purpose of claim…{Contract , Inheritance or Lottery Winning}
(9) Email Address:
JULIEPEDRO4040@YAHOO.COM
I AWAIT YOUR REPLY
SENATOR BUKOLA SARAKI AND JULIE PEDRO
copy to JULIEPEDRO4040@YAHOO.COM and MuniesaDeputy@outlook.com

Phone:
+34932203243
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Spain
City or exchange location -
Original network provider* Voxbone, S.a.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

sectjohnso@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:54 pm

Congratulations
People
john willams <sectjohnso@gmail.com> 19 Dec at 11:00 PM
BCC
Message body
Dear Scam Victim,

Congratulations

We the United Nation organization are informing you officially today
regarding the meeting we have been having for the past 2 months now
with all the world Presidents including the African Union, European
Union and the IMF, which ended last week with special emphasis on the
provision of Section (114), Sub section (04) of the 1999 constitution
of the United Nation, which is for all the people that have been
scammed in one way or the other in the process of trying to receive
their Inheritance fund either by delivery of consignment, Bank Draft,
Wire Transfer or ATM Delivery, we the United Nation have concluded to
compensate such victims with the sum of Five hundred thousand dollars
only, which your name appears in our payment list as one of the scam
victims.

Base on the above information, you are urgently advise to Contact
immediately our payment Legal Department with the below stated details
for more directives.

Contact Person: James Anderson
Tel: (940)604-9336
Fax: (302)361-0844
Email: officeofficw1@aol.com

Note that you have only 7 working days to make your claim to avoid cancellation.

Best Regards,

Mr. John Williams
Head of Admin DEPT, United Nation

Phones:
+19406049336
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Wichita Falls, TX
Original network provider* Choice Wireless Lc

+13023610844
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Hockessin, DE
Original network provider* Xo Delaware, Inc.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

jj1979114@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:31 am

I AWAIT YOUR REPLY SENATOR BUKOLA SARAKI AND JULIE PEDRO copy to JULIEPEDRO4040@YAHOO.COM and MuniesaDeputy@outlook.com deputymuniesa66@yahoo.com
People
Zahrah Mohd's <jj1979114@gmail.com> 27 Dec at 6:38 AM
BCC

Message body
LISTEN AND LISTEN VERY GOOD FOR YOU OWN GOOD INTEREST YOU ARE TO RECONFIRM YOUR MOBILE PHONE NUMBER NOT YOUR HOUSE PHONE NUMBER TO THE PAYING BANK IN SPAIN AND HAVE IT IN MIND THAT YOU WILL BE THE ONE TO TRANSFER YOUR FUND S BY YOUR SELF AN INSTRUCTION WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU BY THE PAYING BANK ON HOW TO GO ABOUT IT BELOW IS THE INFO MAKE SURE YOU UPDATE ME VERY SIGNIFICANT

DEAR BENEFICIARY
HAPPY LAST QUARTER OF THE YEAR TO YOU AND HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT

WE ARE IN LAST QUARTER FUND TRANSFER OF THE YEAR 2018 A YEAR OF RECOVERY THANK YOU FOR

YOUR PATIENCE AND ALL THE REST OF IT ALL, HIS EXCELLENCY THE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL

GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA HAS IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE SPANISH GOVERNMENT HAS REACHED TO A

CONCLUSION THAT THE LA CAIXA BANK OF SPAIN WILL BE THE ONE AND ONLY BANK IN SPAIN TO DO

THE WIRE TRANSFER OF YOU OVER DUE FUND ALL YOU HAVE TO DO NOW IS TO RECONFIRM YOUR BANKING

DETAILS TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED ATTORNEY BARRISTER JULIEPEDRO4040@YAHOO.COM
TO HER TOO
I AWAIT YOUR REPLY
SENATOR BUKOLA SARAKI
N,BRECONFIRM YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND YOUR BANKING DETAILS A IS NEEDED TOO ND YOUR ID CARD

DO CONTACT THE PAYING BANK WITH THIS CODE -----DEE------UFE-TRANSFER---0009087657784320-

CODE -FORMULA R --03--- TAKE NOTE THAT IF YOU DO NOT PRESENT THIS TRANSFER CODE TO THE

From the desk of
Deputy ChairmanTomás
Phone: +34932203243 (Calls Only)
SMS: +34632881206 (SMS Only)

PLEASE DO COPY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED ATTORNEY BARRISTER JULIE PEDRO ON HER E

MAIL

Kindly re-confirm the under-mentioned information immediately to facilitate the issuance of Final fund release order document on your behalf which will be submitted to the Authorized Online Bank for an immediate release of your funds.

1) Your full name:
2) Contact address:
3) Nationality:
4) Phone number:
5) Gender:
6) D.O.B
(7) Amount:
(9) Email Address:
JULIEPEDRO4040@YAHOO.COM
I AWAIT YOUR REPLY
Wayne

commissionermikeibe@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:20 pm

People
UNITED NATIONS DEBT MANAGEMENT OFFICE <commissionermikeibe@gmail.com> Today at 8:08
BCC
Message body

DEAR BENEFICIARY
TO HER TOO
I AWAIT YOUR REPLY
SENATOR BUKOLA SARAKI

From the desk of
Deputy ChairmanTomás

MAIL

1) Your full name:
2) Contact address:
3) Nationality:
4) Phone number:
5) Gender:
6) D.O.B
(7) Amount:
(9) Email Address:
JULIEPEDRO4040@YAHOO.COM
I AWAIT YOUR REPLY
Wayne

Re: ahmedbello468@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:44 am

NB TAKE NOTE THAT YOU ARE TO COPY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED ATTORNEY BARRISTER JULIEPEDRO4040@YAHOO.COM
People
Christopher James <christopherjames2@walla.co.il> 23 Jan at 7:28 AM
Message body
TAKE NOTE THAT YOU ARE NOT TO REPLY HERE ADDRESS YOUR REPLY TO MALCOLM WILLIAMS AND COPY TO JULIE PEDRO
Sir,
We have been compelled to take a new formation for the long awaited contract funds. Since we know this is due to some bureaucrat bottle necks.
We have conclude all arrangements with an organization in Netherlands called StarSouther BV to help finalize and release your money to your nominated account.
All you have to do is to contact them, referring them to us and they will give you further directives on what to do.
We advice you update us on every correspondents with them so we will be on the same page with you on that.
Below are their contact
STARSOUTHERN BV
CONTACT PERSON:MALCOlM WILLIAMS
EMAIL: malcolm-williams@dr.com
copy to JULIEPEDRO4040@YAHOO.COM
TEL: +31687908248.
Yous faithfully
MALCOLM WILLIAMS
THE MISTAKE YOU WILL MAKE IN YOUR LIFE IS NOTE UPDATING JULIE PEDRO SO TAKE NOTE OF THAT OK AND THE FUND IS $40,000,000 MILLION USD
LISTEN AND LISTEN VERY GOOD FOR YOUR OWN GOOD INTEREST MAKE SURE YOU UPDATE ME TAKE NOTE AS SOON AS YOU CONTACT MALCOLM WILLIAMS WITH YOUR VALID IDENTITY CARD AND YOUR MOBILE AND WHAT SAP NUMBER WORKING ONE AND YOUR BANKING DETAILS FUNISH HIM WITH ALL THE NEEDED INFORMATION S MAKE SURE YOU COPY JULIE PEDRO NO UPDATE NO TRANSFER TAKE NOTE

NB TAKE NOTE THAT YOU ARE TO COPY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED ATTORNEY BARRISTER
JULIEPEDRO4040@YAHOO.COM

Phone:
+31687908248
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Netherlands
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Lycamobile Netherlands Limited
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:22 pm

KINDLY SEND SMS OR YOU CALL DR RAFAEL DAVID ON HIS DIRECT MOBILE PHONE NUMBER FOR FURTHER INFORMATION copy to debtmanagement40@yahoo,com and MuniesaDeputy@outlook.com deputymuniesa66@yahoo.com
People
bukola saraki <senatepresidentnew00056432@gmail.com> Today at 7:58
BCC
Message body
A
DO NOT REPLY HERE AGAIN DO NOT REPLY HERE TAKE NOTE TO THE PAYING BANK AND TO BARRISTER DR RAFAEL DAVID
LISTEN AND LISTEN VERY GOOD FOR YOU OWN GOOD INTEREST YOU ARE TO RECONFIRM YOUR MOBILE PHONE NUMBER NOT YOUR HOUSE PHONE
NUMBER TO THE PAYING BANK IN SPAIN AND HAVE IT IN MIND THAT YOU WILL BE THE ONE TO TRANSFER YOUR FUND S BY YOUR SELF AN
INSTRUCTION WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU BY THE PAYING BANK ON HOW TO GO ABOUT IT BELOW IS THE INFO MAKE SURE YOU UPDATE ME VERY
SIGNIFICANT
DEAR BENEFICIARY
WE ARE IN LAST QUARTER FUND TRANSFER OF THE YEAR 2018>2019 A YEAR OF RECOVERY THANK YOU FOR
DETAILS TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED ATTORNEY BARRISTER DR RAFAEL DAVID
TO HER TOO
I AWAIT YOUR REPLY
SENATOR BUKOLA SARAKI
copy to DR RAFAEL DAVID
DO CONTACT THE PAYING BANK WITH THIS CODE -----567-------TRANSFER---0009087657784320-
From the desk of
Deputy ChairmanTomás
PLEASE DO COPY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED ATTORNEY BARRISTER DR RAFAEL DAVID
MAIL
Kindly re-confirm the under-mentioned information immediately to facilitate the issuance of Final fund release order document
on your behalf which will be submitted to the Authorized Online Bank for an immediate release of your funds.
1) Your full name:
2) Contact address:
3) Nationality:
4) Phone number:
5) Gender:
6) D.O.B
(7) Amount:
(9) Email Address:
debtmanagement40@yahoo,com
I AWAIT YOUR REPLY
SENATOR BUKOLA SARAKI AND DR RAFAEL DAVID
copy to DR RAFAEL DAVID and MuniesaDeputy@outlook.com
debtmanagement40@yahoo.com
WE ARE STILL IN LAST QUARTER OF THE YEAR 2018 AND WILL END IT IN MARCH 2019 AFTER THE ELECTION
TRY AND RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT ON OR BEFORE THE ELECTION THE PRESIDENT GAVE AN ORDER THAT ALL POUT STANDING PAYMENTS SHOULD BE
MADE TO OWNERS TAKE NOTE OF THAT
I AWAIT YOUR REPLY
SENATOR BUKOLA SARAKI AND DR RAFAEL DAVID
copy todebtmanagement40@yahoo,com and MuniesaDeputy@outlook.com
tell the paying bank that your fund is $37million usd reconfirm your needed details

tell the paying bank that your fund is $37million usd reconfirm your needed details
234-8105085654. TRY THE BEST YOU CAN AND CALL ME ON PHONE FOR MORE SIGNIFICANT DIRECTIVES MAKE SURE YOU WRITE TO THE BANK AND COPY ME VERY SIGNIFICANT TOO

take note that you are to copy DR RAFAEL DAVID ON HIS E MAIL debtmanagement40@yahoo.com
KINDLY SEND SMS OR YOU CALL DR RAFAEL DAVID ON HIS DIRECT MOBILE PHONE NUMBER FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
copy to debtmanagement40@yahoo,com and MuniesaDeputy@outlook.com
Wayne

christopherjames2@walla.co.il

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:44 pm

TAKE NOTE OF THAT COPY T0 debtmanagement40@yahoo,com deputymuniesa66@yahoo.com AND info.deputymuniesa@yahoo.com Yours Faithfully,
People
Christopher James <christopherjames2@walla.co.il> Today at 7:15
Message body

DO NOT FOR ANY REASON REPLY TO CHRISTOPHER JAMES IF YOU DO YOU WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO THAT IS FINAL REPLY TO THE BANK AND TO BARRISTER RAFAEL DAVID
TAKE NOTE OF THAT COPY T0 debtmanagement40@yahoo,com
deputymuniesa66@yahoo.com AND info.deputymuniesa@yahoo.com
Yours Faithfully,
United Nations Security Council
Headquarters: New York City,
New York, United States

Congratulations
The United Nations Security Council, hereby receives your payment with reference number #.MAV/UNO/WBO/LM-05-371 amounting to US ($37.500.000.00 USD) this council was set up to fight against scam and fraudulent activities worldwide, responsible for investigating the legitimacy of unpaid contract, inheritance and lotto winning claims by companies and individuals and directs the paying authorities worldwide to make immediate payment of verified claims to the beneficiaries without further delay, your said payment was deposited with CAIXA BANK OF SPAIN and you will gain online access for you to access and transfer your funds through internet banking.
We also confirmed that you have met all statutory requirements in respect of your pending payment except that you have to change the name on the account which we opened for you with your funds, presently the name on the account is UNITED NATIONS so you need to change it to your name.
This important notice is to let you know that your payment is ready to be moved by CAIXA BANK OF SPAIN Online banking transfer system where the account was opened.
All you have to do now is to contact CAIXA BANK OF SPAIN for your online account information so that you can logon to the account to confirm the availability of your funds then after that you will have to change the name on the account to your own personal name because the name we used in opening the account for you is UNITED NATIONS.
Please note you will not be able to transfer your funds until you change the name on the account so you are to contact CAIXA BANK OF SPAIN with your information’s as needed below.
(1) Your Full Name:
(2) Your Home Address:
(3) Your Phone, Fax and Mobile:
(4) Your Company Name:
(5) Your Bank Name:
(6) Your Country:
(7) Your personal identification:
(8) Your Occupation:
Here are the contact details of CAIXA BANK OF SPAIN which you are to contact immediately for your online account information’s to confirm the availability of your funds.
Contact person: Name: Tom?s Muniesa Arantegui
Bank Name: Caixabank SA
So contact him now on this email: (info.deputymuniesa@yahoo.com)
From the desk of
Deputy ChairmanTomás
You have to try to contact them as soon as possible so they can send you the online account information’s as we have already informed them that you will be contacting them for the request of the account information’s, please do not forget to contact them with your details as your request might be ignored if your information’s is not included to prove that the message is coming from you and you are to copy the the attorney general FROM debtmanagent office on his e mail too Dr Rafael David on his private mail box. TAKE NOTE OF THAT COPY T0 debtmanagement40@yahoo,com
Yours Faithfully,
From Mr. Craig Stephen
Director, Online banking Special Duties
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:11 pm

private mail box. TAKE NOTE OF THAT COPY T0 debtmanagement40@yahoo,com deputymuniesa66@yahoo.com AND info.deputymuniesa@yahoo.com Yours Faithfully,
People
julie pedro <juliepedro023@gmail.com> Today at 8:23
BCC
Message body

DO NOT FOR ANY REASON REPLY TO CHRISTOPHER JAMES IF YOU DO YOU WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO THAT IS FINAL REPLY TO THE BANK AND TO BARRISTER RAFAEL DAVID
TAKE NOTE OF THAT COPY T0 debtmanagement40@yahoo,com
Yours Faithfully,

Headquarters: New York City,
New York, United States

Congratulations

The United Nations Security Council, hereby receives your payment with reference number #.MAV/UNO/WBO/LM-05-371 amounting to US ($37.500.000.00 USD) this council was set up to fight against scam and fraudulent activities worldwide, responsible for investigating the legitimacy of unpaid contract, inheritance and lotto winning claims by companies and individuals and directs the paying authorities worldwide to make immediate payment of verified claims to the beneficiaries without further delay, your said payment was deposited with CAIXA BANK OF SPAIN and you will gain online access for you to access and transfer your funds through internet banking.
We also confirmed that you have met all statutory requirements in respect of your pending payment except that you have to change the name on the account which we opened for you with your funds, presently the name on the account is UNITED NATIONS so you need to change it to your name.
This important notice is to let you know that your payment is ready to be moved by CAIXA BANK OF SPAIN Online banking transfer system where the account was opened.
All you have to do now is to contact CAIXA BANK OF SPAIN for your online account information so that you can logon to the account to confirm the availability of your funds then after that you will have to change the name on the account to your own personal name because the name we used in opening the account for you is UNITED NATIONS.
Please note you will not be able to transfer your funds until you change the name on the account so you are to contact CAIXA BANK OF SPAIN with your information’s as needed below.
(1) Your Full Name:
(2) Your Home Address:
(3) Your Phone, Fax and Mobile:
(4) Your Company Name:
(5) Your Bank Name:
(6) Your Country:
(7) Your personal identification:
(8) Your Occupation:
Here are the contact details of CAIXA BANK OF SPAIN which you are to contact immediately for your online account information’s to confirm the availability of your funds.
Contact person: Name: Tom?s Muniesa Arantegui
Bank Name: Caixabank SA
So contact him now on this email: (info.deputymuniesa@yahoo.com)
From the desk of
Deputy ChairmanTomás
You have to try to contact them as soon as possible so they can send you the online account information’s as we have already informed them that you will be contacting them for the request of the account information’s, please do not forget to contact them with your details as your request might be ignored if your information’s is not included to prove that the message is coming from you and you are to copy the the attorney general FROM debtmanagent office on his e mail too Dr Rafael David on his private mail box. TAKE NOTE OF THAT COPY T0 debtmanagement40@yahoo,com
Yours Faithfully,
From Mr. Craig Stephen
Director, Online banking Special Duties
Wayne

sectjohnso1@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:00 pm

Director Foreign Remittance Unit

james johnson <sectjohnso1@gmail.com>
Bcc:

29 Jul at 17:45

--

ZENITH BANK OF AFRICA
FROM THE OFFICE OF: Mr Sect James
14th Floor 51/55 Broad Street ,
P. M.B 12147 Lagos State - Nigeria.
Director Foreign Remittance Unit
Mr james johnson

Email:zenithbankobi@gmail.com

Attention:

Amount Sum: Us$10. Million.

After our board meeting held on Saturday 23th july 2019,the bank
decided to send your master card to you as initially discussed and
your card left Nigeria on tuesday being 28 through the DHL company.This

is your tracking number in other to know where the card is,the transit
payment has been covered.And the amount of $150 is needed to activate
and get the pin and with the pin you can make a withdrawal using the
card.that will be the only charges.

Please this is your tracking number;DHL.COM TRACKING NUMBER;4081021313.
Monitor your card and know when it arrives that s why you have the
tracking number.please get back to me to get the information on how to
send the fee.
From the Desk Of:Mr james johnson
Wayne

info.theroyalbank.com.gh@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:04 pm

Delivery.

THE ROYAL BANK <info.theroyalbank.com.gh@gmail.com>
Bcc:

10 Nov at 06:33

Dear Sir,

This is to inform you that, the part payment of your inheritance fund

value us$3.5 million will be made via delivery to your contact address.

Kindly reconfirm your resident address, your mobile phone number and

identity for processing.

On receipt of this information, I will advise you further on the delivery process.

This delivery system is properly arranged by the Special Subcommittee

of the United Nations on Fund Activities (SSUNFA) attached to this institution.

Regards,

Samuel Amankwah.

Ghana Commercial Bank Limited.

Director & Deputy Managing Director-Operations.

Reply to: - samuelamankwah.gcb.com.gh@gmail.com
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.