Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ahmedbello468@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

samuelamankwah.gcb.com.gh@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:46 pm

Attention:
Sir,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your message; I will be flying to the United States of America for the delivery of your fund to your resident address at: .

Your funds has been packaged by the Special Subcommittee of the United Nations on Fund Activities (SSUNFA) attached to this institution, my duty is to deliver to your contact address and you will be required to come down to your airport over there to meet me on arrival for identification and clearing of the custom duties.

So you should prepared yourself, and don't say I didn't inform you about it.

If you are not prepared to receive your package, simply notify us on receipt of this message, because I don't want to be stranded on arrivals.

N/B: Is this number a mobile phone number, because we do not need land phone, we need mobile phone number for easier communications.

Please confirm your readiness to enable us proceed.

Kind regards,

Samuel Amankwah.
Director & Deputy Managing Director-Operations.
Tel: +233543692622.

Header:
Return-Path: <samuelamankwah.gcb.com.gh@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
From: Samuel Amankwah <samuelamankwah.gcb.com.gh@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019
Subject: Reply immediately.

Phone:
+233543692622
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* ScanCom Ltd (MTN)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:43 pm

Samuel Amankwah <samuelamankwah.gcb.com.gh@gmail.com>
Attachments
12:07 AM (15 hours ago)
to

Attention:

Sir,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your message; I will be flying to the United States of America for the delivery of your fund to your resident address at:

Your funds has been packaged by the Special Subcommittee of the United Nations on Fund Activities (SSUNFA) attached to this institution, my duty is to deliver to your contact address and you will be required to come down to your airport over there to meet me on arrival for identification and clearing of the custom duties.

So you should prepared yourself, and don't say I didn't inform you about it.

If you are not prepared to receive your package, simply notify us on receipt of this message, because I don't want to be stranded on arrivals.

N/B: Is this number a mobile phone number, because we do not need land phone, we need mobile phone number for easier communications.

Please confirm your readiness to enable us proceed.

Kind regards,

Samuel Amankwah.
Director & Deputy Managing Director-Operations.
Tel: +233543692622.

NOTE: I HOPE YOU UNDERSTOOD THIS MESSAGE WELL, BECAUSE WE WILL REQUIRE SOME MONEY AT THE AIRPORT TO PAY THE CUSTOM DUTIES BEFORE THEY CAN ALLOW US TO PROCEED OR RELEASE THE PARCEL AND AVOID SCANNING OF THE PARCEL, SO MAKE ARRANGEMENT OF $4000 TO $6000 AVAILABLE SO THAT THEY WILL NOT TAKE OUR TIME.

Please confirm receipt of this message because I will suppose to take off by tomorrow being November 13, 2019.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:56 pm

The Special Subcommittee of the United Nations on Fund Activities (SSUNFA) is arranging this trip, and my movement remains confidential till I get to United States for security reasons and I will definitely contact you on my arrival.

Please send me your photo immediately.
Sam.

This is what I complained yesterday about your phone, it is on an answering machine, I can't reach you.

This is my schedule:- I left last night.

To: LGA-New York:-This morning
From LGA New York:- This morning
To: CMH Columbus-Ohio: Landed this morning at 07:42 EST AM
From: CMH Columbus: Still here after custom and immigration checks for a connecting flight to .
To:

But we arrived Columbus from New York this morning and they are doing routine checks on the aircraft and customs are also checking everybody before our connecting flight to In'l Airport, but I am calling your phone number from here but it is on answering machine.

Please call me back because it is like they are spending some time here for customs and immigration.

Samuel Amankwah.
Phone:1 330 333 4668.
I am waiting for your call urgently.

Phone: +13303334668
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Youngstown, OH
Original network provider* Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Oh
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:57 pm

Due to the delays I am having issues with customs and they insisted that they will scan your parcel which will generate a lot dust, order wise they said I should provide the USA PATRIOT COMPLIANCE CERTIFICATE covering your parcel and the cost of clearance certificate is $6,700.00 and they said if I make the payment here they will issue me the certificate so that the customs in Airport will not demand anything from me again, so if I get to I will walk out freely and meet you for delivery, and the customs here persisted if I don't secure this clearance they will not allow me to step out of here.
Please I want to talk to you on phone or if you can call me on this phone number +1 330 333 4668 I gave it to you on email yesterday . You are really suffering me here and I told you this earlier.
You have to arrange for this fee since it is mandatory to do it here, I wanted you to come and meet me here CMH Columbus airport but from all indication and their reactions towards this matter your presence will add more and serious injury to to it, but by the grace of God I will handle it immediately you send the money to them.

Should I ask the customs to give bank account for this payment because I don't know anybody here.

The moment I am out from here you will have me in less than five hours only and you will be a happy man.

Kindly do the needful.

Sam.

In fact I never expected you to treat me in this manner, this is my second day in Columbus here but you don't care for my welfare, if I have eaten or not, where I slept yesterday you don't care, I made this point clear before I came here.

Please respond to my message so that I can settle the customs and continue my journey to . I am suppose to complete this journey today.

Waiting for your urgent response.

Sam.

I can understand that you are making fool of me.

Sam.

I am stocked at Columbus airport here, ok come and meet me here so that you can discuss issues by yourself with the customs.

If I don't hear from you today, I will leave with any available flight tomorrow morning.

Sam.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:20 pm

This is the bank account details for the payment of $6,700.00 as instructed by the customs.

Bank Name: Credit union of Texas
Name: Timothy m.
Account # 1021000094XXXX
Routin # 311079306
Bank Add: 7801 Coit Rd, Plano, TX 75024
Account Add: Dallas TX, 75252-2451

Waiting for the transfer slip.

Samuel Amankwah.
Columbus Ohio airport.

Where is the payment slip of $6700, you kept me here without minding what I am passing through here, the customs are threatening to return me back if this payment is not made at the stipulated time.

Kindly do the needful so that I can complete my journey to Kalamazoo because I have over stayed here.

Waiting to hear from you urgently.

Sam.

I am highly disappointed over your behavior towards this matter because it was agreed before I took off from Kotoka international airport.

Respond to me quickly.

Sam.

How can you be so wicked to me and abandoned me here without any remorse, please can I hear from you. Have you made the payment.

I need a reply from you urgently.

Sam.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:27 pm

I don't believe what you are saying, how could transferring money to a bank account fail, it is unbelievable. Although I have reported to the custom officer that gave me the account and he said the account is good, that you are a liar.

The customer officers said you should provide your bank phone number so that they will contact your bank directly from here and confirm the account, they just received money on the account this money.

The account is very good.

Samuel Amankwah.

The custom securities has made call to this bank in my front right now and confirm that this account is 100% good, so what are you talking about.If you don't want to make this payment, tell me so that I can join the next available flight back home.

Account # 1021000094XXXX
Routin # 311079306

Waiting for your urgent response.

Samuel Amankwah.

Please can I hear from you or can you rush down to Columbus here so that you can meet with the customs directly yourself.
Because I am getting tired of everything.

Samuel.

Can you talk to me, check all the mails I have been sending since last night, the account given to you is very good and correct, they called the bank and the bank confirmed the account OK, so what are you up to now.
If you are not serious about this matter simply tell me so that I can go back because I am suffering here while trying to help you.

I need your reply urgently.

Samuel
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:53 pm

The account is very good, go ahead and do it and I will finalize your delivery as quickly as possible.

Samuel.

Account # 1021000094XXXX
Routin # 311079306

Please this bank account is very good and correct, don't come up with any excuse on this matter again, I have had enough patient here in order to help you.

Samuel.

Good morning, I hope you will be going to the bank this morning first thing to make this transfer.

Samuel.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:36 pm

This is another account.

Wells Fargo
Name: shomari N. P.
Account number: 684031XXXX
Routing: 111900659
Wells Fargo Bank add: 5936 W Park Blvd,
Plano, TX 75093.
Billin add: 1705 coit rd
Plano tx 75075

Confirm receipt of this account and send the money with it.

Samuel.

Immediately you send the money with the new account, the account owner will receive alert instantly and he is at the airport here to provide the money.
So I am waiting for the transfer slip.

Samuel.

I am still waiting for the payment slip.

Samuel.

You are not a reliable man, I am sorry I cannot continue waiting for your false promises, now it is clear that you are a liar and it is not good, if you know you cannot handle this why should allow me to come down here, you should have ask me not to come from the beginning.
The way you treat your fellow human being so another person will treat you some day some time.

I will be flying back tomorrow night, I have asked immigration to reconfirm my ticket.

Samuel.

You are not a reliable man, I am sorry I cannot continue waiting for your false promises, now it is clear that you are a liar and it is not good, if you know you cannot handle this why should allow me to come down here, you should have ask me not to come from the beginning.
The way you treat your fellow human being so another person will treat you some day some time.
This is a wicked act.

I will be flying back tomorrow night, I have asked immigration to reconfirm my ticket.

Samuel.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:52 pm

Ok. Let me give you the last chance, I am waiting.

Samuel.

I am waiting for the payment slip from your bank as you have promised today after your work.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:19 pm

Where is the payment slip from your bank.
Samuel.

Where is the payment slip from your bank????????

Samuel.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.