Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

creditingunit777@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

creditingunit777@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:56 pm

Subject: FUND CREDITING

Attn Sir /Madam

Compliments of the season and wishing you a happy new year, May I crave your indulgence in reminding you the truth of the matter to the unclaimed fund in your favour as has been the subject of debate in the recent past . We the credingunit of the federal Executive Council has verified the problem of unclaimed funds and has gathered that most of the beneficiaries are SUB - CONTRACTORS or BENEFICIARIES in most of their claiming units ,.

It will be very much appreciated if you will contact the crediting bank as we have decided that the BANKERS BANK should be responsible in crediting the unpaid beneficiaries to the value of $1M as there will not be any use to credit above the mentioned as the MONEY LAUNDERING ACT will not have any right of stoping the transfer.

You are hereby instructed to contact the crediting bank on this email as stated below,
Email bankerforum@yahoo.com UNDER the chairperson of Dr Ugo Peters .

Please contact him as he will detail to you further crediting instruction.

Looking forward serving you better.

Sincerely
Sir Jum Beazley
Auditor general / crediting unit
NB NO MATTER THE COMMUNICATION YOU MAY BE HAVING OUTSIDE THIS OFFICE YOU WILL NOT BE CREDITED
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

fundmanagementunit8@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:42 pm

CHANGE OF ACCOUNT
People
fund management <fundmanagementunit8@gmail.com> Today at 5:49 AM
To
Message body
Attention: Beneficiary,

This is to notify you of a new order from the bankerforum and Ecowas
Commission on the release of your Funds. You have been reported to be
sick and hospitalized for about Two Months now by your representative ,and
your partner Mr.Marvyn Jon King of Canada who forwarded the below account
for the transfer of your fund,of your approved Fund
as instructed by you with power of attorney tendered to the Team of the
union bank Foreign dept reconciliation committee.
KINDLY VERIFY THE BELOW ACCOUNT INFORMATIONS:
HSBC BANK USA,
452 FIFTH AVENUE, NEW YORK NY,10018-2706
SWIFT CODE:MRMDUS33
CREDIT TO:FINANCIAL BANK SWIFT CODE:FIBBBJBJ
ACCOUNT NO:55139678
BENF,EXPRESS CASH.

I wish to inform you that your outstanding payment has been
approved and ready to be paid via bank to bank Wire Transfer .I will
advise you get back to this Office with your decision in regards to those
men that came for your funds so do we go ahead to order the immediate
remitting of your fund into this account?,we await your urgent response
/compliance to enable us decide on who ,(You or Mr.Marvyn Jon King ) to
recommend to bank for instant wire transfer of the sum mentioned Above.

Note ,we the crediting bank will not be left with no other option than to
credit the account sent to the bank by your representative,.
We await your urgent response
Thank you
DR UGO PETERS
banker forum Head of Operation Foreign Debt
Reconciliation Commission , email, bankerforum@yahoo.com
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: fundmanagementunit8@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:00 pm

CHANGE OF ACCOUNT
People
fund management <fundmanagementunit8@gmail.com> Today at 6:25
To
@
Message body
Attention: Beneficiary,

This is to notify you of a new order from the bankerforum and Ecowas
Commission on the release of your Funds. You have been reported to be
sick and hospitalized for about Two Months now by your representative ,and
your partner Mr.Marvyn Jon King of Canada who forwarded the below account
for the transfer of your fund,of your approved Fund
as instructed by you with power of attorney tendered to the Team of the
union bank Foreign dept reconciliation committee.
KINDLY VERIFY THE BELOW ACCOUNT INFORMATIONS:
HSBC BANK USA,
452 FIFTH AVENUE, NEW YORK NY,10018-2706
SWIFT CODE:MRMDUaS33
CREDIT TO:FINANCIAL BANK SWIFT CODE:FIBBBJBJ
ACCOUNT NO:55139678
BENF,EXPRESS CASH.

I wish to inform you that your outstanding payment has been
approved and ready to be paid via bank to bank Wire Transfer .I will
advise you get back to this Office with your decision in regards to those
men that came for your funds so do we go ahead to order the immediate
remitting of your fund into this account?,we await your urgent response
/compliance to enable us decide on who ,(You or Mr.Marvyn Jon King ) to
recommend to bank for instant wire transfer of the sum mentioned Above.

Note ,we the crediting bank will not be left with no other option than to
credit the account sent to the bank by your representative,.
We await your urgent response
Thank you
DR UGO PETERS
banker forum Head of Operation Foreign Debt
Reconciliation Commission , email, bankerforum@yahoo.com
Wayne

wanyneseibert@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:00 pm

RE.. GOOD NEWS FOR YOUR END OF YEAR PAYMENT
People
wayne seibert <wanyneseibert@gmail.com> Today at 8:58
BCC
Message body
US Consulate Embassy
AMERICA EMBASSY
3Victoria Island

Attn: Beneficiary

I am WAYNE SEIBERT Ambassador Of US EMBASSY I really want you to understand that we United States of America Government protect all the Citizen of America and Asia therefore I bring to your notice today that your funds payments has been programmed into ATM CARD.

The parcel has been booked and registered with TNT International Delivery Company which is the Official American Authorized Global delivery service to handle parcels into United States of America USA And other various part of the continent worldwide.

I also assured and guarantee you this trust today that your ATM CARD parcel will be released and brought to your doorstep as you follow my directives by contacting the Management of TNT Global Logistic Delivery company right now with the Contact Information I provided to you below and inform them that I WAYNE SEIBERT of US EMBASSY have Instructed to you to do so with the following confirmation of your ATM CARD parcel registration number(280556648),Parcel date of Deposit (27th Day of DECEMBER 2018 Content One Seal ATM CARD.

Parcel registration Number (280556648)
Parcel Content (One Atm Visa Card)
Date of Registration (27th -12-2018)
Parcel Depositors name (WAYNE SEIBERT of US Embassy)

Please I am here standing on your behalf today given you all the trust and guarantee providing to you all the required documents from US Embassy your parcel will be brought directly to your doorstep in your country same day same time without further delay from today all the delivery arrangement has been perfected smoothly.

I have paid all the required official fees including the delivery dispatching fee, US Insurance fee, Only the safe keeping fee of $49, Which the TNT Management said that upon your contact to them you will only pay the official safe keeping fee of $49 only therefore contact TNT Management today with the below contact information along with your parcel information I provide to you above today

The following is the Contact Information of the TNT LOGISTICS DELIVERY COMPANY Customer Service Director Mrs AUTHUR HENRIETTA.

TNT LOGISTICS DELIVERY COMPANY contact Info below

TNT LOGISTICS DELIVERY COMPANY
11B5 ALIEN AVENUE IKEJA
LAGOS NIGERIA
Contact Person
Mrs AUTHUR HENRIETTA
Call +234 7089 385 362 or Send SMS TEXT MESSAGE
Director. Parcel booking and Delivery Dept
Electronic Mail: authurrosa@gmail.com

Email Address online: (authurrosa@gmail.com ) Contact Mrs AUTHUR HENRIETTA today and also send them the security official keeping charge of $49 to avoid increase of their fees and let me know once you receive your ATM card.

Please I advice you to reconfirm your delivery address and forward to the TNT LOGISTICS DELIVERY COMPANY for immediate delivery: (1) Your full name:.... .(2) Your delivery address......, (3) Your direct phone number:........, so that they will deliver your ATM Card to your home address immediately.

Like I said earlier I have paid for the shipping fee except their security keeping fee of $49 USD only you pay this as soon as you contact them and that’s only fee you will pay them

NOTE : We have mounted our security network to monitor every in-coming outgoing communication , if we still find out that you are still dealing with all those fraudsters that have been frustrating YOU, I shall stop and cancel your payment immediately

US Consulate Embassy Nigeria
3Victoria Island
Lagos Nigeria

Mr. WAYNE SEIBERT

NOTE : We have mounted our security network to monitor every in-coming outgoing communication , if we still find out that you are still dealing with all those fraudsters that have been frustrating YOU, I shall stop and cancel your payment immediatel

E-mail address authurrosa@gmail.com is also reported here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=65804&p=158154#p158154

Phone Number +2347089385362
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
Also reported here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=54204&p=134930&hilit=2347089385362#p134930
Wayne

Re: wanyneseibert@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:22 pm

RE... NOTICE,,, NOTICE ,,, PICK UP YOUR ATM CARD

Authur Henrietta Rosa <authurrosa@gmail.com>
Bcc:

2 Oct at 00:52

TO WORLD BANK INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER DEPT
The World Bank, Office of the Special
Representative to the UN
1 Dag Hammarskjold Plaza
885 2nd Avenue, 26th Floor
New York, NY 10017, U.S.A.

Opening Time: 8:00 Am
Closing Time: 5:30 Pm
Working Days: Monday Till Friday

WELCOME TO WORLD BANK INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER DEPT

WE OFFER YOU THE BEST BANKING SERVICES

REF: Transaction Code 2086856870 COB

Dear

How are you doing today, I hope you are aware that your payment is Fund Payment ready since, through ATM CARD PAYMENT delivery to your home address, I have explained everything clearly to you severally that I have activated your ATM CARD on your behalf for the delivery posting to your doorstep immediately.

To the extent that I have used part my personal salary to pay for some important Charges on your behalf including the Delivery posting fees on your behalf

NOTE That the US CUSTOMS AND BOARDER PROTECTION stopped your ATM MASTER CARD and deposited to the Office of MRS TASHA L. CURRIS Director US AIRPORT CUSTOMS PARCEL AND LUGGAGE'S DEPT for Safety and Protection.

CAREFULY : note the following Information for your Personal Use Parcel Registration Number Registration No: 674632

Country of Dispatch: United States of America USA

Parcel Content (One Valid ATM CARD)

Card Type: (ATM MASTER CARD)

Programmed Valid Sum ($6.5 Million Dollars )

ATM CARD pin-code (0072)

ATM CARD User Instructions, You are advised and warned to keep your Username and Pin-code away from reach of family and friends to avoid funds withdrawals without your notice,

Avoid metal Objects touch the Silver Panel area of your ATM CARD, Keep ATM CARD away from fire. You are permitted to make funds withdrawals sum of 5.000 USD per-day. You free to make funds withdrawals from all ATM Inter-Switch machines worldwide

FOR CONTACT DETAIL SEE BELOW

US AIRPORT CUSTOMS PARCEL AND LUGGAGE'S DEPT
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Directors:
Contact Person:
Mrs. TASHA L. CURRIS
CALL OR TEXT SME : (917) 908 2680
Electronic Mail: (infousairportcustomservices@gmail.com)

NOTE : That due to the World Security Platform by US Government and European continent after September 11th US Terrorist Attack is advised that all Parcels and Luggage are mandated to secure the US CUSTOMS AND BORDER PROTECTION PERMIT

NOTE CAREFULLY: That you hereby advised to contact DR HUGO PETERS and Obtain your US CUSTOMS AND BORDER PROTECTION PERMIT with an Official fee of $ 270 only ... obtain your BOARDER PROTECTION PERMIT now fast to enable the final Posting and Dispatching of your ATM MASTER CARD to your doorstep today

Contact MRS TASHA L. CURRIS right now with Your Resident Home Address and Your Personal Contact Mobile Telephone Number to contact you as soon as the FED-EX delivery Post Officer arrived your home.

Keep me updated for proper guidelines.

https:/ /deref-mail.com/mail/client/dereferrer/?redirectUrl=http://www.freemail.hu/mail/index.fm#fm

Thanks

Mrs DEBORAH WALKER
Director International Credit Dept
WORLD BANK INC
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:34 pm

RE: YOUR PAYMENT LAST BATCH OF THE YEAR

Authur Henrietta Rosa <authurrosa@gmail.com>
Bcc:

30 Nov at 13:00

JP Morgan Chase Bank of New York
270 Park Avenue, 39th Floor,
https:/ /chaseonline.chase.com/

Attn: Beneficiary,

I write to inform you that we have today been Thursday 7th of November 2019, that it’s indeed a great news that the Federal Executive Council of the united states of America in collaboration with JP Morgan Chase Bank to Compensate you with the sum of US$10.5 Million Dollars after discovering you are a victim of scam to some impostors who claim to be what they are not And we have mount are network motoring code to track them down with such act here in united states and other countries.

Note, this decision was taking Federal Executive Council of united states of America in collaboration with JP Morgan Chase Bank to enable you reach out with the goal and objective of Charitable Organization Union in your communities And we don’t know how much you have been scammed years-back in trying to receive your contract/inheritance payment but we believe the stated amount $10.5 Million (Ten Million fine hundred thousand USD) will put you in other to forget your past and continue your future without participating in such scandal again. And for us to finalize your approve payment with us you are will have to re-confirm the information below to us after reading this email for a quick procession of your payment.

1) Your Full Name
2) Your Direct telephone number
3) Your Complete Address
4) A Copy Of Your Identification I.D
5) Occupation & Position

Payment Director
Mrs: Crystal Owens
J.P Morgan Chase Bank
CALL OR TEXT SME : (917) 908 2680
Electronic Mail: (mrs.crystalowens@gmail.com)

Upon the receipt of the above information from you, i will switch into action with further instruction of your payment without any further delay. So be advice that your maximum co-operation to this office will help us released your fund to you. And as i prove to let you know me, please see the attach copy of my ID for more clarification.

Thanks
MR. JAMES DIMON
Management and Executive Board
Of Director
On Foreign Credit and Fund Transfer Dept
Committee of JP Morgan Chase Bank
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:56 pm

RE... BREAKING NEWS COVID 19 PAYMENT FOR ALL CUSTOMERS

wayne seibert <wanyneseibert@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Tue, 28 Apr at 12:22

WELCOME TO WORLD BANK INTERNATIONAL BANK
The World Bank, Office of the Special
Representative to the UN
1 Dag Hammarskjold Plaza
885 2nd Avenue, 26th Floor
New York, NY 10017, U.S.A.

WELCOME TO WORLD BANK INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER DEPT

REF: Transaction Code 2086856870 COB

How are you doing today, We wish to notify all our Beneficiaries that our Banking Sector Globally have agreed and set aside total sum of 5Million US Dollars to all Microsoft users for this period of Covid 19 lockdown .

Therefore as you receive this letter today , We inform you that are you advised to contact our Administrative Payment Operator Mr. J.B Clottey to commence working on your payment transfer Reflection into any Bank Account of your choice Immediately

NOTE That that this payment release do not exceed more-than Seven days, Therefore see below and proceed for your Covid 19 benefit right now

Directors:
Contact Person:
Mr. J.B Clottey
CALL OR TEXT SME : (701) 409 0902
Electronic Mail: (tashacurris@gmail.com)

NOTE : That you are required to contact Mr. J.B Clottey with your Direct personal Telephone number and your Resident Home address and your complete names .

Thanks

Mrs DEBORAH WALKER
Director International Credit Dept
WORLD BANK INC
Wayne

Re: creditingunit777@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:56 pm

Re: Attention ARE YOU AWARE OF THIS PAYMENT

fund management <fundmanagementunit8@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Mon, 27 Jul at 19:46

TO FUND FOUNDATION BUSINESS ORGANIZATION TRANSFER DEPT
FUND FOUNDATION BUSINESS
ORGANIZATION DEPARTMENT
CONTACT PERSON:
J.B Clottey
DIRECTOR: PAYMENT PROCUREMENT DEPT

WELCOME TO FUND FOUNDATION BUSINESS ORGANIZATION TRANSFER DEPT

Attention

I Mr. J.B Clottey Director International Payment Instructor of this Organization, Yesterday I have received a Payment Instruction Permit to Transfer your Long Out-Standing Payment to One (Mrs. Marian Skarzynki) from POLAND As your Next of Kin to Inherit your Fund Payment

When I carried out the final VERIFICATION from Our Digital DGV System It has no result to Identify (Mrs. Marian Skarzynki)as your Next of Kin.

Therefore I hereby write this letter Officially to you to find out if you are aware of this (I.T.T) International Telegraphic Transfer of your Fund Payment? If NO please kindly get back to me Immediately right now with all your Valid Information so I can commence WITHOUT delay to cancel all the files and Documents bearing (Mrs. Marian Skarzynki) information to your Name and proceed with the (I.T.T) International Telegraphic Transfer to any Bank Account of your choice

Get back to me here (brooksemily826@gmail.com )now

Image result for director
Thanks

DIRECTOR: Mr. J.B Clotte
FUND FOUNDATION BUSINESS
ORGANIZATION DEPARTMENT
PAYMENT PROCUREMENT DEPT
Wayne

Re: worldbankcreditdept@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:38 pm

RE.....Global Pandemic (Covid-19) payment

WORLD BANK CREDIT DEPT <worldbankcreditdept@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Thu, 3 Sep at 17:27

Mr. J.B Clotte
Supervisor (Oxfam Financial Department)
Oxfam International Inc.

This past few months hasn’t been good for businesses, institutions and individuals around the globe. The Global Pandemic (Covid-19) has drained everyone financially and you weren’t exempted. Your cry for help has been heard and we are willing to offer our kind gesture to you. You are among the 3rd Batch to benefit from our Fund Program and I must sincerely say the 1st & 2nd Batch is grateful for the help which we rendered. You have successfully been granted the cumulative total sum of ($50,000.00 USD) as a community donation from Oxfam Aid

Kindly reply back at ( brooksemily826@gmail.com ) for more information and directions on how to claim your Grant.

Do remember to stay safe and practice social distancing at all times. Always adhere to the instructions of the local authorities.

Mr. J.B Clotte

Oxfam International Inc
Wayne

Re: creditingunit777@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:54 pm

RE.....Global Pandemic (Covid-19) payment

fund management <fundmanagementunit8@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Sun, 20 Sep at 14:59

Mr. J.B Clotte
Oxfam International Inc.

This past few months hasn’t been good for businesses, institutions and individuals around the globe. The Global Pandemic (Covid-19) has drained everyone financially and you weren’t exempted. Your cry for help has been heard and we are willing to offer our kind gesture to you. You are among the 3rd Batch to benefit from our Fund Program and I must sincerely say the 1st & 2nd Batch is grateful for the help which we rendered. You have successfully been granted the cumulative total sum of ($50,000.00 USD) as a community donation from Oxfam Aid

Kindly reply back at ( brooksemily826@gmail.com ) for more information and directions on how to claim your Grant.

Do remember to stay safe and practice social distancing at all times. Always adhere to the instructions of the local authorities.

Mr. J.B Clotte

Oxfam International Inc
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.