Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rosystarlight77@gmail.com rosebaah@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

rosystarlight77@gmail.com rosebaah@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:50 pm

Received: by 10.76.151.197 with HTTP; Fri, 5 Oct 2012 07:24:55 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 14:24:55 +0000
Subject: IT IS VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE
To: rosebaah@yahoo.com

Dear One, I will more than happy if you can be my Helper and i hope that you are fine and healthy, I have noticed that you are the kind of person i am looking for since all this while, i believe that you are a trust worthy and caring person, that what make me to disclose my identity to you. I was born in USA but a citizen of AUSTRALIA .I currently based in GHANA doing my courses in university called LEGON (university of GHANA ), I believe deep down inside me that you will never dissappoint or let me down in anyway. I'm from the family of late MR ENGR .STEVE MOORE. My late father was the managing director of a Gold and Diamond Minning company called (OBUASE MINED STAR )in GHANA. Unfortunately, he died by autocrash with one of his business partner on their outing to discussed a business deal in oversea. I was in my second year in Applied Mathematics department of University of GHANA before the death of my beloved father.So i contacted you for a possible help. My dad's friend that i was staying with after the death of my father .But he is wicked and he intend to kill me since my father and my real biological mother died. Then he planned to take away all my late father's property and some other valuable things from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents. Meanwhile I wanted to find my way out of my country because I have seen what he is planning to do to me. I there by plan to go to Europe, but he hide my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily he did not found where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents. I managed to escape with the documents which covers my late father's deposited money (US$ 15,500,000,00.)FIFTEEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS . Which he used my name as the next of kin. I am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality to help me transfer the money from the bank pending my arrival in your country. Furthermore, i hopefully having all the documents that i can disclose to you to give you more assurance of my late father's deposited money. I am giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me retrieve the money from the bank and transfer to your nominated account. I will like to further my studies soon as i arrive to your country, please try to help me to achieve this goal as i have a desire to become a famous personality in the nearest future. I will be pleased if you can do this for me. Yours Loved Rosemond Adzaboanya
Please you can reach me on my alternate email on rosebaah@yahoo.com
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.