Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

john100anthony@hotmail.com info@ast.arcada.kz

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

john100anthony@hotmail.com info@ast.arcada.kz

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:25 am

* 120.141.173.116 Packet One Networks (m) Sdn Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

Received: from userPC (unknown [120.141.173.116])
by egb.com.br (Postfix) with ESMTP id D41BC508D5B
for <>; Thu, 4 Oct 2012 01:56:47 -0300 (BRT)
To:
Reply-To: john100anthony@hotmail.com
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2012 11:54:44 +0800
Subject: Re: Investment Opportunity

Dear Sir/Madam,

I wish to bring to your notice my client interest to offer a collateral-free loan for investment purposes or in Joint Venture Partnership, in any country of your choice that have a lucrative investment opportunity.My Client is a private investor handlingall aspect of Investment,Banking, Real Estate, Agricultural produce Import & export, Petroleum, General Contract or any other lucrative investment that will guarantee loan return Interest of 2-5% annually.

If you are in need of business expansion loan, start-up capital, Contract Loan security, and Business refinancing,
kindly contact me. john100anthony@hotmail.com

Yours faithfully,
Dr.John Duke Anthony (Esq)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.