Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

joy_nonny115@yahoo.co.uk joynonny000@rediffmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

joy_nonny115@yahoo.co.uk joynonny000@rediffmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 am

IP address [?]: 41.66.10.10
IP country code: CI
IP address country: Cote D'Ivoire
IP address state: n/a
IP address city: Abidjan
IP address latitude: 5.3097
IP address longitude: -4.0127
ISP of this IP [?]: Cote d'Ivoire Telecom
Organization: Cote d'Ivoire Telecom
Host of this IP: [?]: Adsl-41.66.10.10.aviso.ci

Received: from [41.66.10.10] by web28901.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP;
X-RocketYMMF: aishabedie
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 01:31:06 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: joy_nonny115@yahoo.co.uk
Subject: CONFIDENCIAL MESSAGE

From Mrs Joy Nonny
Financial Adviser to Mrs Simone Gbagbo
Wife of captured President Laurent Gbagbo of Ivory coast.

Good Day

My name is Mrs Joy Nonny, I am a financial adviser to Mrs. Simone Gbagbo, the wife of captured President Laurent Gbagbo of Ivory coast,who is presently in prison in Holland at world court prison . Over the years while her husband was still in power, I helped her move out funds for lodgement in so many countries waiting for further instructions from her. Due to the problem that arose because of the political situation in Ivory Coast, the EU and USA had seized all funds belonging to Laurent Gbagbo and his allies because he refused to cede power peacefully.

I am contacting you as a matter of urgency to help me receive some of the funds in your account for safe keeping pending my arrival for disbursement.I want to transfer the sum of 4,500,000 Euros currently in the name I used to lodge the funds In bank in Ghana and 750kilos of Gold in a Security Company in Ghana . You will be entitled to 20% of the funds to be transferred for your assistance and 20% of the total Gold .

If you can handle this, reach me with your name, address, telephone number and your date of birth so that with my contact, I will reach the holding bank to remit the funds to your account without any delay.

I cannot in any way handle this transaction by myself because the current administration is probing everyone that have worked with the former president so this has to remain strictly confidential to avoid raise of eyebrows or necessary exposure when the funds is remitted to you.

I wait for your urgent response.
Mrs.Joy Nonny.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.