Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

godwilludeala@gmail.com GODWILL UDEALA

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

godwilludeala@gmail.com GODWILL UDEALA

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:50 pm

Received: by 10.194.27.197 with HTTP; Wed, 3 Oct 2012 14:37:17 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 14:37:17 -0700
Subject: INTERNATIONAL AUDITING DEPARTMENT

INTERNATIONAL AUDITING DEPARTMENT
246 Kentish Town Road, Kentish Town
NW5 2BS, London

Dear Friend,

I write to introduce this urgent business opportunity to you, this however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honor the content against your will. My name is Mr Godwill Udeala, I am a HSBC Bank London external Auditor, I was consulted by the United Nation Financial Audit Committee (UNFAC) to Audit Halima Security Storage Company in Baghdad (IRAQ). During my Investigation I discovered that in 2003 two U.S soldiers from the 3rd Infantry Division deposited a box Seized from an unknown Top Saddam Hussein’s aide during the war. Both soldiers died in active Service, since then no one has come forward to claim the Box. This Box contains $5.2 million USD (Five Million, Two Hundred Thousand United State Dollars).

Kindly click on this web link for more details on bbc online news:
http:/ /news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

I have used my Position to move this Box to a HSBC Affiliate Security Company in Lome-Togo West Africa where I am presently auditing a uk firm. This box can be delivered to any designation of your choice or the content fund transferred into any nominated bank account of your choice depending as we may agree on, I did not let them know the content of the box. I deposited it as a family treasure kept for security reasons. As a staff of HSBC I cannot lay Claim to this Box (Money), but I can instruct that the box be delivered or transferred to you by Diplomatic means as the original depositor.

I got your Contact from your Local Directory while searching for a reliable, trustworthy and Serious minded fellow to Assist and Partner with me to claim this Box. This will not involve any risk; as a staff of this Bank I will facilitate the easy release and hitch-free claim of this Box (Fund)

While replying, kindly include the following Information’s:

Full Name:
Mobile Cell phone:
Fax Number:
Address:

I will give you more details and what next step to take, I am ready to go 60/40 Sharing ratio with you on the receipt of your consent. Please contact me through my private email address /godwilludeala@gmail.com.... for security reasons.

Anxiously anticipating your prompt and affirmative response.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Godwill Udeala
External Auditor (HSBC)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.